💜THE BEAUTIFUL JOURNEY💜- A...

By missshruti13

What if Karna had strong friendship with Duryodhan as well as Kauravas that they believed him more than Shaku... More

💗PROLOGUE💗
🔥BIRTH OF THE SURYAPUTRA🔥
💜THE BLOOMING FRIENDSHIP😍
THE CHANGED DURYODHAN??
KARN MET PANDAVAS
💗KARN AND THE ROYALS💜
💗SUYO IN KARN'S HOME💜
😍START OF THE JOURNEY😍
🔥MEETING OF LORD PARASHURAM 🔥
😈ENTRY OF SHAKUNI😈
💜GIFT FOR DURYODHAN💜
🔥PARASURAMA SHISHYA🔥
🔥🔥MRITYUNJAY KARNA 🔥🔥
💜IMPORTANT CASTS💜
💜 PERKS OF BEING SURYAPUTR 💜
👑WAY TO ROYAL LIFE👑
🔥THE HANDSOME AND MYSTERIOUS BOY 🔥
🥺SEARCHING ASHWATHAMA🥺
💜WHEN THIRD ONE BECOMES A BRAT TOO💜
💥VASUSEN IS A DANGEROUS KING💥
💜{HE- WHO ENTERED MAGATH}💜
💥HE-WHO SLAYED THE KINGS💥
🙂DEFEAT OF DRUPAD🙂
🥰THE ELDER BROTHERS VISIT🥰
💜THE DAY BEFORE CORONATION💜
❤️((CORONATION PART-1))❤️
💜((CORONATION PART-II))💜
🙂MAYA-THE FLUTE🙂
🫤SULKING LITTLE PANDAV🫤
😭 THE EMOTIONAL DEPARTURE 😔
🐜 LITTLE ANT🐜
❤️ PRANKSTERS MEET EACH OTHER❤️

😝HASTINAPUR'S BRAT😝

3.9K 237 119
By missshruti13

And finally the boy announced,"I'm soon to be King of Champa and Magatha. Here I came to return the Anga back to Kurus, Mitr Suyo! Damn it you muscle pig, I never thought you'll forgot me!"

--------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone around the arena became silent and even the slightest noise would've been heard. Nobody calls Prince Duryodhan Suyo or muscle pig other than.. Vasusen!

Duryodhan stood there looking at the boy with unreadable eyes. Karn raised his eyebrows saying, "Well, I have the chain you gave me, see!" He extended his hand before where a small chain was tied neatly in his wrist.

Duryodhan held back a sob. This is his friend, Mitr Karn! He came back...not as same but as King of two prosperous kingdom. Duryodhan looked at him closely. Everything about Karn changed except the sharp eyes and heart melting smile.

Tears formed in the eyes of Hastinapur's arrogant prince. Duryodhan hesitantly touched the boy's shoulder as though he'll disappear asking,"You're m-my M-Mitr Karn, right? You are my mitr, right??"

Sunlight made Karn's face to glow brighter than before. His eyes held unshedded tears and nodded his head slowly. He was about to say something but couldn't....

Duryodhan threw himself on his friend hugging him tightly. He muttered,"I missed you..I thought I lost you...fo-forever! I was w-worried for you. I thought you forgotten me!"

Atlast a teardrops on the beautiful brown eyes of Radhey fell out of his eyes. Ofcourse he missed his best friend too. The boy once who had been vulnerable now has grown up so much and was now shamelessly sobbing lightly in his shoulder. Though no one can see Duryodhan's sobbing as Karn's tall frame obstructed their view, they could say Duryodhan was definitely emotional.

Vasusen felt teardrops of Duryodhan on his upper garment. He being elder and sensible one decided to make situation funny...like he said,"Yaah, Suyo, You pig! You're ruining my dress! Oww, what was that for?" Karn rubbed his stomach wincing as Duryodhan gave one punch there. Duryodhan glared at him saying,"Is your upper garment more important than your best friend? You, how dare you not...."

But he was pushed away by group of elephants..wait what do elephants doing in arena?? Oh damn, it's his brothers. Are they this much heavy??

Karn on the other hand disappeared completely from crowd's eyes when he was hugged by group of 100 Kauravas who together sang,"Bhrata Karn! We missed you!!"

He laughed saying,"Dushasan, Anuvindha, Chitraksha, Vikarna, Yuyutsu,...Ooh you all are grown up! I missed y'all too!"

And this time, Subhadra couldn't stop Dushala who basically sprinted towards her brothers. She not caring about anything, jumped on her brother Duryodhan who balanced the sudden attack perfectly. Thanks to his Gurudev, who trained him well so that he can look after these attacks from little sister.

He hugged Dushala smiling widely muttering,"Dusha! How are you? How was your studies??" Dushala enthusiastically exclaimed,"Oh it was very fine! You are great Bhrata! That jump from elephants...oohhh! It's so brave!"

Duryodhan chuckled at his innocent rambling sister whose eyes were almost teary of all happened emotions. He wiped off her tears saying,"Don't you dare to get tears on your eyes, even if it is happy tears. Bhrata feels helpless if you cry. Go and meet your Bhrat Karn now...go!!"

Dushala nodded her head moving towards Karn smiling, hugging and waving at all her big brothers, fighting her way towards Karn. But as her brothers are basically towering her, she jumped a little bit shouted,"Bhrata Karn, your favorite sister is here! Here here...look at me!!"

Karn, on hearing the voice looked through the boys only to see a girl waving at him. He asked,"Is it little Dusha?? Aww!" He waved back the same way she did, shouting above the cheer of the crowd,"Dushala, you're my only sister. I've no sister other than you. How can you say you're my favorite??"

Dushala pouted angrily resulting Karn to bend down to her height and boop her nose playfully like he did to her when she was little girl. Dushala stood in tiptoes before repeating the same to her brother. Oh how much she miss him??

As she was laughing at her brothers. She was suddenly lifted from the ground! Dushasan and Yuyutsu who were the most affectionate brothers next to Duryodhan, carried her like a potato sack in their arms resulting her to shreik and burst into laughter. God, her brothers are still childish!

The whole people around Rangbhoomi were cheering for their favorite brat. Flowers which were kept for Princes were thrown for Vasusen and Kauravas. Women and Girls were awwing and wiping their tears on seeing the bonding of Princes and Vasusen.

Shakuni, who was silently sitting there watched these emotional drama with wide eyes. Excuse me...someone must help him...he asked a Dasi who Said, "You don't know!? Gandharraj, That is Our Vasusen!! Oh God! Aww, how Handsome he became!! See, here they started their brattiness. Oh my goodness, are they seriously going to running like little boys??"

And not to disappoint her, Karn began to run followed by Duryodhan. Gangputr Bheeshma who was looking at the scenery exclaimed,"Don't say that the running Boy is Vasusen. Damn, except for growing muscles, he didn't even change. Oh what a Brat! Geez, I wonder how My Gurudev handled him" Before his thought process could stop, he heard a shout from Duryodhan, "PITAMAH! CATCH THAT BRAT! MITR KARN, YOU BETTER STOP! DON'T RUN!!"

Gamgaputr Bheeshma closed his eyes in frustration. Oh for heaven sake, he's respected man in Hastinapur. But see, these little rascals were using him as a play thing. Karn was hiding behind Bheeshma while Duryodhan was trying to catch him. Seems that these two were providing free entertainment for Hastinapur people.

Huh! Gamgaputr Bheeshma never knew that his Gurudev offered a training to his new shishya on how to be a clown??

He maintained his composure saying,"Calm down calm down! Vasusen, Duryodhan! You both are now grown up, not a little kids! Stop now!" Both the young boys were laughing but Karn touched Gangputr Bheeshma's feet saying," Bless me Pitamah! How are you?? Aww, I know you missed me! Don't worry, hereafter you'll see me often!"

Bheeshma shook his head in amusement. He blessed the boy but Vidura who stood nearby chuckled saying,"Dear chatterbox, We were fine until now, but since you came, hereafter we have extra responsibility of babysitting until you were coronated!"

Karn though fake-glared didn't stop himself from taking blessings from the wise mahamantri. Vidur carassed the boy's hair muttering a blessing.

King Dhritarashtra took the help of Sanjay, his advisor and charioteer stood up calling,"Putr Duryodhan! Putr Karn!" Both the boys ran towards the blind king. Duryodhan hugged his father wiping away his father's tears. Karn, on the other hand, touched the old King's feet out of respect but was pulled to a hug too. Both the boys hugged the visually challenged king softly.

On seeing Sanjay, Karn asked,"Where is Pitashree??" Sanjay smiled at the boy softly saying,"Both your parents were in house. Your mother was busy in decorating house to welcome Kauravas!" Karn smiled but soon he was pulled towards the crowd by Dushala to meet Gandhari.

Shakuni was eagerly waiting to greet Duryodhan but please, Duryodhan had met his friend after a long time. He's not going to spoil his mood by seeing his mamashree. He, asthough hadn't noticed his mamashree standing there, went away waving at his sister to call his mother.

Shakuni's mouth felt open at the balant insult. He felt humiliated. How dare his nephew ignore him just because he's with that sutputr? But a creepy smile made its way to his lips. He muttered,"Oh this sutputr is going to feel very bad after knowing manipulated Duryodhan! I'm going to make him beg at my feet!"

Karn, on the other hand allowed himself pulled by his friend not paying much attention to his surroundings. His thoughts went towards his parents. How are they? How did they cope up? How did his mother accepted his absence? Suddenly he felt like he did the greatest sin. He never took care of his parents like they took care of him. Infact, it's like he abandoned them just for his own desires and ambitions.

At the same time, he was given a warm hug resulting him to snap out of his trance. He looked around only to see he was in embrace of Mata Gandhari. He hurriedly touched her feet but felt his ears being twisted. He winced shouting,"Mata, don't! Aargh! What are you..ouch doing, Mata? It hurts!"

Gandhari touched his face scolding,"You promised me you'll write me letter! You know how much I'm worried, Kid?? You forgot your mother, right??" Karn rubbed his ear saying,"Mata! How can I forgot you all?? I just...you know...my Gurudev is strict!!"

On seeing Mata Gandhari calming down, Vasusen mentally apologized his Gurudev for portraying him as villain but he know if he didn't say like this, Mata Gandhari would order every shop to stop providing him pedhas which will be the worst punishment in his life ...

Kunti looked at Vasusen with adoring eyes. Karn smiled saying,"Rajmata, How are you??" Kunti patting his cheek said fondly,"I'm fine, Hastinapur's favorite child or should I say the future king of Champa and Magatha??" Karn just chuckled saying, "Whatever you are comfortable with, Rajamata Kunti. I'm.... Mata Gandhari, Wait! Where are you going? Come I'll help you!"

Kunti felt some pang on her heart seeing Karn abandoning her in the middle of them speaking, but helping Gandhari. She shook her head about the unwanted thoughts and waved at her own sons who were looking at all the commotions with wide eyes.

Ashwattama stood there in the corner watching Karn laughing with the Kauravas. He felt outcasted. A bitter chuckle escaped his throat. It has been always like this...He do not fit anywhere. He's always an odd one or weird one. But his thoughts stopped when he heard,"That sutputr made your friend to forget you, right??"

And a tired sigh emitted from Ashwattama when he realised it is Arjun. He didn't say anything but just watched Duryodhan and Anuvindha cackling at something Karn said.

Arjun continued,"Poor you! Didn't realise that Kauravas are always like this. They'll use you until they get what they want and leave you in streets". The cackle from Bheem made his eyes burn with tears but he controlled himself... he didn't pay attention to anyone but his eyes were fixed on two friends with nostalgia. Will they ever accept him as a friend? Atleast will they let him to be with them as some boy who can help when they're in danger? Even If it is so, Ashwattama will not mind.

Duryodhan is his first best friend. The boy who shared everything to him and didn't see any partiality. Vasusen... Vasusen is always his imaginary friend. The stories that Duryodhan said about Vasusen, his bright personality, strong character, Compassionate, friendly and loving side made Ashwattama to admire Vasusen within himself even before he saw him.

Vasusen is the friend he'll always talk to when he's in confusion or sad so that Duryodhan will not be even more distressed.

You may ask how did he talk??

Its Ashwattama's own imagination of how Vasusen will be made himself to develop the feelings of friendship towards Radhey!

His friendship for both of them is more pure than anything. He took a deep breath and finally he gave a smile muttering,"I'm happy for you, Mitr Duryodhan. Hope you'll remember me atleast!"

Saying so, he reached outside leaving towards the forest in his horse.. He is really happy for them but is sad beneath. Atleast, Duryodhan could have introduced him to Vasusen!!

By the time, he greeted all the maids and his friend's, Karn was superb tired by then. He looked around but said,"Suyo! I need to meet Mata and Pitashree! Come with me, please!" Duryodhan gave one concern look towards him asking,"Don't you want to meet them, alone, Mitr??" Karn gulped but somehow said,"They'll not even identify me, Mitr Suyo! Please..I'm scared to see them. Come with me!"

Duryodhan nodded his head but pulled Yuyutsu and Dushasan out and whispered,"Keep brothers safe from Mamashree. If I heard any of you followed his orders, I'll punish you both only!"

Both the brothers nodded and Duryodhan again asked guards to clear people so that they can reach Karn's house without any disturbance. He rolled his eyes when he saw almost all the girls drooling while looking at his friend. But he though never want to admit, Karn really got the glow up! Any girl would be awwing him...

They both reached Karn's house. The house was still the same but Vasusen's eyes got blurry when he saw the old version of his parents. Radha, who heard the commotion looked above only to see two grown up men. But she's afterall a mother. She knows her angel! She cried out,"Putr Vasu! Vasu, you came!!" And Karn ran towards his mother hugging her tightly letting her to sob over him.

Adhirath hugged both mother and son wiping away his tears. He ruffled his son's hair softly and fondly but extended his hand and asked Duryodhan to join the hug. Duryodhan smiled brightly before hugging and joining the family...his family.

After few minutes, Radha calmed down and she hugged Duryodhan ruffling his hair. She as though realised hit herself on her forehead hurrying inside. Both the young boys looked at Adhirath confused who chuckled saying,"She went to take Aarti!" And Radha bustled outside. On seeing Aarti, Duryodhan slightly distanced himself but Radha glared at him saying, "Putr Duryodhan! I thought you're my son.. seems that you're not! You're in no need of any Aarti! Its Ok..."

Duryodhan hurriedly stood beside Karn saying,"Mata! What are you saying?? I just want to give Karn some space!" Adhirath patted his shoulder saying,"You mistaken us, Putr! Not only Karn, we are blessed to have you all Kauravas as our family. I know it's too much. You're a Prince, but..."

Duryodhan gave a smile but said,"Pitashree, don't make me feel outcasted. Whatever I'm, at the end of the day, I'm Mitr Karn's friend. Now he's a king too!" Both the parents looked so shocked and surprised at their son resulting Karn to give one sarcastic smile and stomp on Duryodhan's feet muttering,"Nice way to break news to them, you pig! You better make them to let me inside!" Duryodhan winced and rubbed his toes. God, his friend is strong..

He exclaimed, "Mata, I'm tired. Can we get inside??" Radha came out of her shocked trance and took Aarti for both the sons. Happy tears fell on her cheeks and she put her tilak on their forehead.

The neighborhood people were cooing at the boys especially Duryodhan who got his first welcome from a low class woman not in the Palace. The respect they had for their arrogant prince just escalated steadily high..
--------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! How are you all?? I'm fine...
HUH...THE LONGEST CHAPTER💜 DID I MAKE YOU FEEL BORED!!

Also, This chapter, I thought of writing it emotionally, I wrote it too but I felt it was so cringy...so I made I like this...In this chapter it was mixed emotions portrayed by our characters...

From the next chapters, there will not be furthermore major joint emotions.

Radha and Adhirath are sweetest parents. Suyo is so emotional but he didn't give so much emotion to that because he want to cherish his friend!

Pandavas are🙄🙄🙄...God hereafter they'll get on my, as well as your nerves...

Ashwattama 🥺🥺 boy, he is so sad.. poor thing..let's see whether his life takes different turn or not!!

Kunti have the nerve to be disappointed that Karn have abandoned her while talking...like seriously??🙄😑

Dushala and Kauravas are happy!! Will Karn accept Ashwattama as his friend??

How is Shakuni going to meet Karn? How will their first meet go? Smooth pleasent talk or sarcastic and snarky speech war? Lets see!😈😈

Finally, this is the maximum justice I could give to the chapter. I'll improve my writings soon..🤭🤦‍♀️

What's your favorite scene here?? Comment!🤔

QUICK QUESTION??

Is it really necessary for Subhadra to be paired up with Arjun? I always thought she....okay!! just tell me, It's all upto you. I have several plots for Subhadra..let's see! Not Ashwattama...

I'll update next Saturday. Kindly refrain asking for fast update. It's making me nervous and I was in the rush to finish the chapter not caring about making the chapter with intensity. If I'm going to upload soon, I'll inform you. So please Comment how you're enjoying chapter...it'll be sweet...😊

Target: 100 votes, and more comments!💜

See you soon,
Yours,
Author Shruti💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.9K 2.6K 92
"Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all the darkness." Broken Without You- A Ray Of Hope. Book 1 of Broken Without You Seri...
97.7K 3.3K 37
A 20 year old from kaliyug suffered a lot of issues since her childhood . A fan of Shri Krishna's mischievous behaviour and heavenly smile suddenly l...
158K 7.7K 91
𝑰𝒏𝒅𝒖𝒍𝒆𝒌𝒉𝒂, a young cheerful girl from Kaliyug, is reborn as the sister of the Pandavas after she dies. She was the apple of their eyes, thei...
19.2K 806 37
What if Panchali was born just one month before her marrige to Pandavas? What if their marrige took place due to the war of panchal? What if Panchali...