CUTTING CHAOS WITH A PLASTIC...

By aspiringtobeawkward

A group of friends sharing a single brain cell, which has been absent for the past 49 years, wreck both acci... More

epigraph
ACT ONE
cast and aesthetics
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven

CUTTING CHAOS WITH A PLASTIC SPOON

220 9 0
By aspiringtobeawkward

______________________________

summary;

A group of friends sharing a single brain cell,  which has been absent for the past 49 years, wreck both accidental and deliberate havoc in a world held together by a fraying thread.

______________________________

disclaimer!

I own nothing within the ACOTAR book series, all rights and credit go to Sarah, J. Maas. I only own my original characters and their plots stated within the 'cast and aesthetics' section.

______________________________

warning!

This book has been marked mature due to the dialogue (curse words and sexual content) and scenes including sexual content, violence, mature dialogue, gore and other topics that may be unpleasant to some. descriptions some may find unpleasant. A warning about mature scenes including sexual and violent will be placed at the beginning of some chapters. 

______________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

443K 15.9K 70
➸ 𝙄𝙣 π™¬π™π™žπ™˜π™ the youngest sister of four has to fall into the deepest pit of hell to reach heaven. ( azriel x fem!oc οΌ‰ ...
27.2K 801 59
πšŠπš£πš›πš’πšŽπš•'𝚜 πšœπš’πšœπšπšŽπš› 𝚑 πš—πšŽπšœπšπšŠ ✧ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:*:ο½₯゚✧*:ο½₯゚✧ Astraea was banished to the Spring Court by Amarantha 𝟺𝟿 years ago. Feyre comes alo...
108K 3.1K 31
This takes place after ACOWAR (Characters belong to Sarah J Maas) Azriel x OC ----‐--------------------------------------------------- Prythian is in...
81.9K 3.6K 96
She sent as much love as she dared, hoping he wouldn't feel it, praying he wouldn't link it to her. But just for that one second, she let herself lov...