Wolf Boy

By _odairsmyfinnick_

Adam Jones is burdened with a horrible curse. Whenever there is a full moon, the claws come out and his body... More

i n t r o

6 1 0
By _odairsmyfinnick_

Adam Jones is burdened with a horrible curse.

Whenever there is a full moon, the claws come out and his body grows large.

His canines enlarge and sharpen.

Fur sprouts from his skin.

Needless to say, he's a force to be reckoned with.

But when Shay Belladonna struts into town, Adam's whole perspective on his curse turns around.

The secrets unravel, hearts are broken, blood is spilled...

This isn't a story about how the girl fell for the werewolf.

It's about how the werewolf fell for the girl.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.8K 2.8K 24
In which the Mikaelson's, the scooby gang, the pack and past and future Hale's are brought to watch the life of Charlotte Stilinski Or in which trut...
7.5M 230K 32
Lily Crawford was once loved and treasured by her whole pack but that stopped on her 14th birthday when she didn't shift like she was supposed to. In...
360K 6.7K 41
He was gigantic. The 7'0 monster of a man towered over her, even though he was sitting. Bright cyan eyes gazed down at her unreadably. He gestured w...
2.8M 65.8K 200
I'm a new grad human in huge debt, and cheated by my Omega boyfriend. When I got wasted in a bar, I didn't expect to have the best sex ever. And the...