𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍 | 𝐃.𝐌

By TaurusQuinn

"Get on your fucking knees and suck me off like a good little slut." [VERY INTENSE SMUT] All warnings in the... More

Cast
Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter One: The Beginning
Chapter Two: Confusion
Chapter Three: Fucked
Chapter Four: Ferret Boy
Chapter Five: Party
Chapter Six: Hangover
Chapter Seven: Question
Chapter Eight: The Truth
Chapter Nine: Movie
Chapter Ten: Learn to Listen
Chapter Eleven: Mean
Chapter Twelve: Take a Breath
Chapter Thirteen: Time to Cry
Chapter Fourteen: The Heart Wants What It Wants
Chapter Fifteen: Snowball
Chapter Sixteen: Christmas
Chapter Seventeen: Symbol of Love
Chapter Eighteen: Half Sister
Chapter Nineteen: Fight For Your Right
Chapter Twenty: Dark Mark
Chapter Twenty-One: Hate
Chapter Twenty-Two: Without You
Chapter Twenty-Three: Katherine's Party
Chapter Twenty-Four: Katherine's Party pt.2
Chapter Twenty-Five: Mind Reader
Chapter Twenty-Six: Silence
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Payback
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Truth or Dare
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Dancing in the Moonlight
Chapter Thirty: Meeting and Cake
Chapter Thirty-One: The Fluorescent Lake
Chapter Thirty-Two: Words of Crabbe
Chapter Thirty-Three: Surprise
Chapter Thirty-Four: Sixth Year
Chapter Thirty-Five: Her
Chapter Thirty-Six: Moving On
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Calming Draught and Betrayal
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Confessions
Chapter Fourty: Victoria
IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE

Chapter Thirty-Seven: Pronia

9.6K 123 326
By TaurusQuinn

[MENTION OF SELF HARM]

DRACO'S POV:

"There's no way you're wearing that," I scold Katherine who's basically wearing some red lingerie dress. "You look like a fucking whore, if you wear that I don't want to be seen with you."

These last few months have been a pain in my fucking ass. Especially with her attached to my side every second.

"Yeah, I'll be your whore. One look from Moon in this dress and she'll be cutting her wrists again." she laughs, putting on a coat of lip gloss.

I roll my eyes at her disgusting remark.

"You know what you need to do?" she asks, making her way towards me. "You need to grab my ass under this dress just so she can see it. I know you want to make her jealous, Draco."

Her eyelashes bat up and down as she looks at me with her innocent eyes. She's right. I really do wanna make Moon jealous. She stands closer to me and leans in close to my ear.

"And maybe if you do, I'll let you have some really rough sex with me. Just how you like it." she whispers.

I like the sound of that.

Her body is super hot so I'll do anything to fuck that little pussy of hers.

"Fine, wear it. Let's go to the party." I demand while opening the door for her.

Katherine and I walk into the party with a plan to make Moon jealous. I know she doesn't like her but she spends a lot of time making sure she's miserable.

We head over to the drink table as others dance near us. I grab a bottle of vodka as I notice that the Pronia is gone. It had to have been Moon. Pronia is her favorite alcoholic beverage. I liked it, but not as much as she did.

Speaking of Moon, I didn't see her when I first walked in.

I mean it's her party, she should be here.

"I'm going to the bathroom." Katherine says with an annoyed tone. I know it's just her excuse to look for Moon. She loves to torture her for some odd reason. I try my best to tell her to stop but it never works.

To be a little honest, I don't have full feelings for Katherine. She is such a cunt to everyone no one wants to put up with her.

On the upside, she's super hot and bat shit crazy and will always let me hit so that's a good reason to stay.

I stand by the drink table as I watch the rest of the guests dance to the horrible music. The lights flashed from purple to blue and back to purple again.

"Landon watch out," an innocent voice giggles as she walks in, clearly drunk next to a taller guy.

Their arms are connected.

I turn back around, pretending not to notice their presence as I refill my cup. I surely needed it if I was going to see Moon and that thing together.

"I'll put the bottle back, unless you want any?" he politely asks. What a fake.

He didn't care about her well-being at all. If I were the one next to her, I would've immediately taken her back to her room for some rest. But no, this guy just wants her drunk out of her mind.

I'm much better than him.

"Of course I want some more." she says, her lips parting as she shows her perfect rows of teeth. She really is perfect. "Pour me another glass, mister."

She shouldn't be out like this.

What if someone else takes advantage of her and not just him?

He grabs the bottle from her hands and laughs evilly. I turn around as I hear the liquid make contact with the cup.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing, Herbert?" I scowl, my eyes piercing his with hatred.

He laughs at me as he looks down at his shoes. Mine were of much better quality though.

"I'm just giving the lady what she wants. I'm not one to have sex with her worst enemy like you are." he replies.

No fucking way.

"First of all, Herbert; Your name is fucking stupid, rhyming with some muggle ice cream. And second, I don't care what you have against me because it's all fake anyways." I admit, getting up to his face as Moon watches us from the side.

I'd love for her to see me break his jaw.

"Maybe if you weren't such a dick to Moon, she'd still love you." he snaps pushing me back, knocking over the table and drinks. The bottles shatter all over the floor as the liquid pours everywhere.

Moon stood there frozen in shock as her legs were bleeding from the glass that cut through them. Her body was shaking as she looked back and forth between me, that guy, and the drink table on the floor.

"Landon what did you do?" some black Ravenclaw girl asks. I saw her with Moon before but that wasn't important now.

I grab her hand and lead her a few steps before picking her up off her feet, careful not to hurt her legs.

I swiftly make my way back to my room while I try my best to make sure she's okay.

"Why are you doing this, Draco?" she asks softly, still looking out to where we're going and not glancing up at me. I just wanted to help her.

I needed to be there for her.

But I couldn't say that.

She shouldn't know how I feel.

"You're bleeding the least I could do is help you. I don't get why it's such a big fucking deal for you when it doesn't even matter." I respond.

I can feel her sigh and I know I may have hit a nerve. I was right though, it wasn't a big deal. She didn't need to be dramatic about me helping her with her cuts.

Anyone would do it.

I open her door and help her onto my bed before I start to heal her wounds.

"I'm not that drunk, Draco. You don't need to be helping me, I can do it myself." she informs me with an annoyed look plastered on her face. Still, as she looks at me with her eyebrows narrowed down, her eyes are pleading to me, telling me not to stop.

Our eyes connect for a few lingering seconds before she pulls away the eye contact. Oh how I wish everything was back to normal. I try not to read her mind as I knew she got mad at me the last time I did it.

I don't want to intrude this time.

"Don't you dare give me that look, Draco. You just wanna have sex with me." she sighs as she folds her arms and slowly turns away from me.

I would like that, yes.

"I would, but I want you to give consent. Seeing that you are drunk out of your mind, I say that isn't a possibility at the moment. Though, any other time that you're sober and decide to ditch your boyfriend, I'm all for it." I respond back to her.

Her head turns back to me with a shocked expression plastered across it. I couldn't help but smile at her beauty.

She was so beautiful.

"I bet Katherine wouldn't like that too much," she says with a small smirk.

I wish she didn't push Katherine's buttons. She hates Moon and I only wish that Moon wouldn't be defenseless.

My face gets closer to hers, our eyes gazing into each other's as there's less inches between us. I reach my hand up towards her face to brush back a part of her hair that fell in front of her eyes. Oh what beautiful hazel eyes.

Our faces get closer to one another before our lips almost touch. I know she wants it and I do too but I just stop.

I couldn't do it.

I couldn't ruin her life again. I had to stay with Katherine if it meant I was protecting Moon, but I needed her to hate me. She couldn't remember this.

"Do you want another drink?" I ask pulling away from her. Her expression fades from a hopeful to hopeless one.

I knew that I hurt her, but it's better for me to do it than Katherine. That girl is ruthless and the only thing she wants is me, I may hurt Moon's feelings but Katherine could kill her if she wanted too.

I walk over to my dresser where I hid a bottle of Pronia and I open up another small drawer with a dissolving pill. A roofie.

Only for emergencies.

Pansy taught me that if I didn't want anyone to remember anything from the past few hours, all I needed to do was to put it in their drink.

"Why didn't you do it, Draco?" asks Moon with a begging tone. "Why didn't you kiss me?"

I wanted too kiss you. Believe me, Moon. I wanted to kiss you so bad in that moment.

"It's Pronia, your favorite." I exclaim, ignoring what she last said as I secretly drop the roofie into her drink.

I don't actually like Pronia too much, it's not as sting on me as it is on Moon since I'm a Pureblood. It's stronger to those with Muggle parents. Which is why she's so drunk.

I can hear her quietly sob behind me. She wanted to kiss me, but she's drunk. She can handle it. She can handle hating me.

"Here, this will make you feel better." I explain to her as I give her the cup of Pronia.

Drink the fucking liquid.

Please.

"Draco, I love you. I still love you after our breakup, I never meant to leave you. I just was so mad at you because of how much you hurt me. But I won't and I can't stop loving you. And I mean it like you are the hottest most sexiest man ever and I completely lost you." she exclaims as tears come pouring out of her eyes. "I fucking lost you Draco and I love you."

Fuck.

Why did she have to do this to me?

I wanted to tell her everything. I wanted to hold her in my arms and tell her it's going to be alright. She needed me almost as much as I needed her.

But I couldn't.

"Drink." I say, my face remaining blank as hers drops completely.

"You never loved me." she cries while shakily tilting the cup upwards for her to drink. "I'm just your stupid toy and you never cared for me."

You're so wrong, Moon.

You talk too much.

At least she drank it, whatever I needed to do to get her to do it.

I wipe her tears away with my fingers before I give her a tiny smile. I started putting away all the things I helped heal her wounds with so Katherine wouldn't find out.

After a few minutes, her eyes started dropping down until she looked up at me with the saddest face I've ever seen her give me.

"I want to hate you so much, Draco. But it's impossible." she explains to me. "I just want you to love me again."

And with that, her eyes close and she's finally asleep. Just what I wanted, right?

"I love you too, Moon." I whisper into her ear as I place a kiss onto her cheek.

I wait a few minutes before trying to shake her awake, and nothing. So I pick her up and head out the door. I needed to get her back to her room before any of our friends or Katherine saw me. No one could know about this, especially Katherine.

I finally reach the common room before turning towards the girls dorms when I see Katherine on the common room couch.

"What the fuck did you do with her?" she screams. "You teo better not have kissed. Or worse, had sex! What is the matter with you, Draco?"

I roll my eyes at her words. She really is a pointless bitch. I place Moon down on another chair as Katherine stands up.

"Relax, Katherine. She got annoying so I roofied her and made her suck my dick until she cried. And you know how easy that is, don't you, baby?" I explain softly, caressing her cheek with my hand, arousing her with my touch. "Trust me, Katherine. She means nothing to me but a pathetic little slut. Her knees will be so sore tomorrow and she'll have no idea why."

I reach my hand down towards the bottom of her 'dress'.

"May I?" I ask, as she frantically nods yes. My hand slowly moves downward towards her pussy which is anticipating for my fingertips.

"Did you do that all for me?" Katherine asks as her lips quiver with excitement.

"Of course I did."

Fuck no I didn't.

Katherine and I went back down to the party to dance and sort of enjoy ourselves, well she seemed to enjoy herself more than I was. It was about a couple hours after I put Moon in her room and she was all I could think about.

"Five sickles for one calming draught and ten sickles for two," I heard a voice say.

That's not important, who would waste their money on a calming draught? Even I wouldn't spend my money on that, and I have money to spend.

Katherine keeps dancing up on me to the beat of the music. Her ass rubbing along my dick as she tried her best to make me aroused.

Her hand grabs the side of my face to angle mine towards hers. I can see every pore and clump of makeup on her face.

Disgusting.

"Should we be really rebellious and fuck in the back corner?" she whispers to me, her eyes closing as her lips separate into a slight smirk.

"No."

Fuck no.

With an offended expression, her eyes widen and her lips frown as she looks down at my lips then back up into my eyes again.

"I don't get what's the matter with you, Draco." she scoffs, "You're so pathetic not wanting to take risks like that. So what if we get caught, you're probably still thinking about her aren't you?"

Of course I was.

What kind of idiotic question was that?

"Of course not, Mo-Katherine. I love you and only you." I try to save my words.

She pushes me off of her as if she wasn't the one who was grinding up on me, her hands balling into fists as she's walking away from me.

What a fucking lunatic.

How dramatic is she?

She turns back to me with tears in her eyes before her hair covers her face as she swiftly turns her head away from me.

So dramatic.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 725 51
[short series/ completed] "You don't know how long I've been wanting to do that to you." He looked up at you, accomplished as his lips twisted upward...
972K 9.6K 37
he kissed her like his life depended on it. and it did. draco wondered if she knew- wondered if she'd still choose him. *currently in serious revis...
2.7M 71.1K 48
In which honesty had never been so missed and verity ever so falsified. "Then ruin me, Malfoy." - A Draco Malfoy fanfic with a messy plot. Trigger...
4.1K 54 16
"You are mine, and mine only" he declares with a harsh edge, a fleeting smirk crossing his face. However, the smile quickly fades. "Now, kneel," he c...