SOUR

By dreamquisite

❝Good for you, you look happy now❞ A ripped story of once famous ideal couple, Jung Jaehyun and Kim Harin. ▂... More

01
02
03
04
05
FAVORITE CRIME

SOUR

2.1K 140 22
By dreamquisite

What really happened?

People knew thematleast almost all of the boygroup's fans. 

They were perfectwere. 

They were admired, based, mentioned. People won't leave them aside if you'll talk about ideal celebrity couples. 

Jaehyun is loved by many. He is every of his fans' valentine, the first love they wanted to have. 

Harin is just a random girl on the streets, until she successfully graduated from school and is finally ready to introduce herself to the publicNCT Doyoung's hidden younger sister, the youngest of the family. 

Since then, Harin entered the trend. People was curious and interested to know more of her, see more of her, and just generally wanted to know about her life. 

Her overall credentials are good. A star student and has undeniably idol-like talentsfans would always ask her why she didn't auditioned to be an idol. 

With her fair looks and the bonus of her fame, she started to receive invites from modelling and cosmetic companies.

She became a model for Candylab with NCT Dream after six months of being in the spotlight.

She starred at some music videos, appeared in magazine interviews with Doyoung, and would often seen everywhere with NCT oncam and offcam. 

A whole year of Harin's stardom happened and another trend-worthy fact of her greeted the new year. 

K-Pop superstar Jung Jaehyun and  rookie model Kim Harin confirmed relationship. 

Nobody expected it. 

Fans thought it would be Haechan or Jaemin as she is always seen with either of the boys and they were shipped because of their personalities. 

They were so lovelya high standard.

They go on public dates, post each other's pictures on social medias, and all. 

They were perfect. 

But that perfection only lasted for three years. 

Jaehyun began accepting roles on different dramas. 

Harin signed a contract on an entertainment industry on the US. 

They drifted apart. 

Without a specific explanation. 

"It is a mutual decision"

"We agreed to stay close as we were before, and we continued to support each other from afar"

From afar. 

welcome to sour! this is just a very very short story, a random prompt.

inspired by olivia rodrigo's sour album bc y not???

hope you'll like it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 7.8K 28
Behir❤🦋COUSIN MARRIAGE🦋 《𝗛𝗲𝗿》 《𝗽》《𝗼》《𝘃》 ❝Jyoti please stop doing this...I will totally lose my control ... if you breath... like this for on...
312K 10.1K 62
ㅡ makeup artist。 ㅡ 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐮。 lee donghyuck, a mischievous star that turns us all lovestruck by his charms, finds hi...
193K 12.2K 84
❝do you ever sleep?❞ ❝nope, too busy playing the sims.❞ ✘ multi + ocs social media au HHYUNGGU 2022
9.5K 168 11
Sleep is for the weak. Sister of Sarada Pls Enjoy 😁 ⚠️ I DON'T OWN BORUTO⚠️