King's Bunny ||TaeKook||

By BunTeaHunter

Thump! Thump! Thump! Goes a little bunny on its feet. Who would think that such a creature be acting bigger f... More

1//Thump!
2//Your Majesty
3//Arrow to the Knee
4//Well, hello there
5//Your name
6//Little Hopper
7//Who the hell?
8//Bunny v.s Kitty
9//This might be bad
10//Caught in a Lie
11//Mine
12//Forgiven
13//My ----
14//Bunny Trap
15//Loathing & Charms
16//His Protectors
17//Maddening Pleasure
18//Puzzled Feeling
19//Thumper
20//How it Started
21//두 남동생 = Validation
22//A Tiger's Epiphany
23//How are you?
24//It wasn't Tea
25//Black Cat = Unlucky?
26//The Ballroom Prologue
27//The Ballroom Pt.1
29// The Ballroom END
30//Lucky to Laugh, to Love
31// Where Hearts; Connect
32// The King's Bunny

28//The Ballroom Pt.2

2.2K 155 60
By BunTeaHunter

Thump! Thump! Thump!

It is anyone's guess on who's heart is beating so loudly that it rivals the music in the back. Time seemed to have froze when the two hybrids made eye contact as their bodies sway around eachother.

Warm hands held tightly onto the other's waist, gentle as ever, and started caressing softly. The action felt like they were handling something precious and soft, something that is worth giving it with utmost care.

My little hopper...

Taehyung continued leading his bunny into their little waltz, his hands are firm as he twirls their bodies into a spin. Movements were precise and practiced, yet his eyes never strayed away from the younger's.

All he could see is a beautiful tint of cherry color on his Consort's cheeks, looking shy and timid, yet never broke away from their eye contact.

His body screams for him to lean closer and bask in the warmth that surrounded this pretty hybrid of his, to just ignore everything else and focus on the one thing who made him feel everything.

"My King..."

He managed to refrain himself and instead let his ears focus on his Consort's angelic voice, relaxing his form entirely. Taehyung let out a gentle smile as his eyes looked through a pair of doe ones.

"Hello, little hopper" the tiger moved his hand to hold onto the other's and gave the younger a small twirl before their bodies meet each other again.

Jungkook only stared as he focuses on how the older guides both their bodies in such smooth and precise way, as if they danced for years to the point their form memorized the other. Even though this is their very first dance.

Not wanting to get distracted at this realization, he went back to his usual behavior towards his King. Being an annoying flirt.

With a smirk, Jungkook leaned forward and played with the tiger's buttons, whispering softly.

"So... you come here often?"

Taehyung snorted, his shoulders shaking as he tries to not let laughter escape his mouth while his bunny grins smugly at his reaction.

"The pretty bunny is so bold on making advances to this King" the said blonde grinned down and started dusting off invisible particles on his King's suit before twirling his fingers on his chest seductively.

"Would your Majesty dare risk it? He can have this bunny as much as he likes"

Adding more effect, Jungkook wrapped his hands around the other's neck, further pushing their bodies together.

White ears's twitched at the words and action, still unused to the teasing manner from the hybrid he grew quite attached to. The older needed a minute to regain his bearings before responding to the now smirking bunny.

"If it's Jungkook... a risk will be a common word for me"

A small smile spread on the younger's face, soon followed by a rather shy giggle, he did not expect to be so deeply affected by what his King says. The bunny could only hope for those words to be real.

In all honesty, he too, felt the same towards the white tiger. Jungkook didn't know when exactly such strong feelings started, but he is certain that only his King could let him have such emotions.

Thump! Thump! Thump!

He rested his head on his King's chest, finding reassurance on how the same sounds from his heart is on beat with the other.

"I do wish my King and I would stay like this for a while..."

"... Your wish can be granted.."

"Don't be silly" the pretty hybrid raised his head to give his King a pointed look "We are in a party with all kinds of prying eyes watching our every movement"

Suddenly the older dipped his bunny out of nowhere making the latter let out a startled squeak. Before Jungkook could scold and possibly pinch his King's arm, a deep voice whispered in his ear.

"Fortunately for us, we have all the space to ourselves.."

Doe eyes scanned the surrounding, it was a bit difficult with how he is staring at the area upside down, but he was able to understand the situation at hand.

The King's men waltz around them, making sure no one could hear and see what exactly the two hybrids are doing. They also were keen that no other hybrids gets close to them as they dance. Jungkook could see his hyungs and the young ones spinning as they circle them, acting nonchalant and ignoring the glares from the royals.

They created a wall.

He was welcomed by an all-too smug smirk from his King as he raised his body back. The bunny couldn't help the laughter on just how sneaky the other could be. How fun.

"I never knew my King would use his power for such things as spending time with this simple bunny"

"I am a tiger of my own word... and as I said.. risk is common to me"

They both smiled at each other as they continue their long dance, which made Jungkook have a moment of realization. Suddenly, he smacked the older by the shoulder and gave him a glare.

"It is no wonder you are in no hurry of this dance! The bell should've rang minutes ago!"

"So observant as ever, little hopper" he pretended to not notice the pout from his bunny and instead embraced him more, resting his chin on the younger's shoulder.

Jungkook could only sigh in content as he closed his eyes, trying to memorize the warmth from his King. He dearly wishes that they should hide no more from the public eye.

Maybe, that wish is soon to come true.

Maybe, they could be free, uncaring of judgement and stay by each other.

"My King.." a hand rested on the tiger's head, combing through the knots of his hair softly as a low soft hum was heard "If it is alright to ask.."

Without missing a beat.

"You may ask me anything, my bunny, and I will provide it immediately"

This time, Jungkook also rested his head on the other's shoulders, basking in each other's presence and comfort.

The younger now holding onto his King tightly, not because he is afraid to let go, but because of the overwhelming happiness he feels that he wants to treasure every moment of it.

"If I were to open myself to you.. to the world.. and the results are filled with hellfire and chaos... would you still come to me?"

Taehyung raised his brow at this awfully vague, yet specific question. He moved his head to stare back at the eyes, who held everything, including his life. His mouth opened to question what exactly the meaning behind those words meant, but the younger cupped his cheeks.. whispering.

"Just answer me, my King. Would you come to me?"

...

"You say as if I left your side... 'come to you'? My bunny.. I'll forever stay beside you, never leaving"

Undeserving, he felt undeserving to have a hybrid like Taehyung. However, such strong words made him feel the opposite. His eyes welled up, but he tried his best to blink them away, his tiger watching with concerned eyes.

But Jungkook's smile took it away.

"Thank you.. I will try my best for you"

The King still held puzzlement on his handsome features, before he could ask further, the bell rang without his permission and the bunny was whisked away by Hoseok.

Taehyung glared at the knowing smile from the squirrel, sadly, he is unable to follow them when all the royals now crowded him once again. Frustration was close to reveal on his face, but he must stay inside his little façade for now before he could capture the two hybrids.

What on earth are you planning, little hopper?

A long sigh left the younger, making the hyung tilt his head in question.

"If I stayed there a bit longer, I don't know what I would've done.."

"I could assume... it would only finish our plan faster" Hoseok chuckled when he receives another sigh from the bunny, knowing how close to the truth it was.

"Forgive me for wanting it to be grand and dramatic. I tend to love making things harder for myself"

"I do find it quite an endearing trait of yours, but other than that, I do not mind canceling"

Now the bunny is having second thoughts of going through their plan or just skip all steps and get this over with. The plan isn't anything extraordinary, Jungkook is just a passionate hybrid and would give 101% effort in his tasks.

Jungkook would just decide as the flow goes, wait for the right time or just not at all. He will have to take a gamble and it's a bit of a headache.

Suddenly, the older stopped their waltz, he smiled when the other gave him a confused look until he gestured what is in front of them.

"While dancing with Jin hyung, he told me how hungry you are, so I guided us to the buffet"

Eyes lit up at the sight of the dishes. However, due to not being familiar with party etiquette.. royal ones to be specific, he hesitated.

"But.. Jin hyung have mentioned waiting for the main event to end first.."

"Did you not notice that it has already ended?"

With that, Jungkook just realized how every hybrid is back to chatting and crowding the King. The so-called event should've lasted a bit longer, but it seems the King has ended it already.

His assumption made him shake his head both in disbelief, as well as amusement.

"My King is using his power over unnecessary things.."

"Take it as reassurance that your feelings are mutual"

"You say as if it is factual, hyung. Do not give this bunny hope if there's a possibility of a heartbreak"

Hoseok did not reply immediately, he took a piece of cake and appreciated the pretty design for a while. The silence made the younger a bit nervous on what will his hyung say.

It may seem how he chose to be ignorant on the good possibility of acceptance, but it did not mean he is not affected by it. The words did bloom hope in his heart and Jungkook wishes for it to live even through winter.

The squirrel finally bit on the pastry.

"It is a fact... and the source is Yoongi hyung"

What?

"What do you-"

Jungkook's whole body shivered and his ears twitched violently. His form tensed and alerted of his surroundings, the bunny's instinct screams at him that there is danger nearby and should be prepared to either run or fight.

"Amazing.. you truly deserve the title of Consort and Thumper..."

The younger's eyes met his hyung's.

"What are you saying? What on earth did I just sense, hyung?"

The younger demanded while Hoseok only stayed nonchalant, as if he is familiar and aware of what exactly is going on.

This feeling was the same one when the bunny first sensed the King and it was nothing, but danger. It was the second time fear was instilled into his body and he knows for sure, this is no defense move like Taehyung's.

Hoseok walked closer to whisper the answer.

"Taller than 6-feet, maroon red fur coat, filled with turquoise gems and strings of gold. White mane with a muscular body"

As the older was describing the details, Jungkook found the target. His instincts only screaming even louder to leave this place.

A white lion.

"He is the King from the North..."

North? Does that mean..?

"Is he the Father of a hybrid named Mireu?"

A hint of shock was presented on the squirrel's face, meaning that yes, it is him. Jungkook pondered at the information, calling out in his own bad luck to have met the son of what seems to be the 2nd most powerful Kingdom.

He noticed the older's ears flattened and was soon grabbed by the shoulder. The bunny has an idea what exactly the other would say.

"You met him? Did he hurt you? Touch you? Order me to kill that bastard and I will willingly-"

"Now, now hyung, calm down for a bit and then we can proceed to me answering your questions"

Jungkook watched him take a deep breath, attempting to do as he says and relax his form. How his hyung reacted made him both curious and wary. He seen him plaster on a fake smile for the royals, smile with a hint of mischief and danger as he hunts down his targets..

His smile will always be prominent in his features. No matter what situation he's in.

Yet now, it's gone, only a frown is seen.

"I apologize for the abundance of questions I threw on you, Jungkook... that Kingdom is just bad news"

"My instincts told me so... as well as Jin hyung and Taehyun"

"Then that's all the warning you need"

They both observed the North King walk through the crowd as the other royals scatter away from him due to his strong, yet terrifying presence. A white lion and tiger in the same place, both being Kings, yet the hybrids' reactions are different with the two.

Taehyung may be reserved with an intimidating aura, yet his actions and presence give hybrids comfort and reassurance. His pride is evident as King, but still humble towards his Kingdom. He is respected for his leadership, caring heart and power.

However, the other King's aura exceeds the exact opposite.

Pride is all Jungkook's sees from this hybrid and not the good kind. He can sense the air of arrogance and it is clear just how egocentric he is with the way he looks down at the other hybrids around him. Especially preys.

The exact type of hybrids Jungkook hates the most.

"He seems fun at parties" Hoseok almost choked in a laugh, attempting to hold it when the King is close by them "What? The evidence is right there, look how every hybrid crowd around the big guy"

The bunny was ready to comment on the lion's questionable fashion wear when his mouth was stuffed by a muffin. He glared at the newcomer, who only gave him a challenging look.

"It is already rude to talk behind others back, but your subject matter is literally in front of you"

Namjoon sighed when he received a small huff from his bunny friend. The latter removed the sweet from his mouth to properly pout at his hyung.

"So I was not talking behind their back, which could only mean that I was not being rude"

"You are giving this hyung grey hairs, bunny"

"Good, it would finally match with your koala ears, old ma-"

The youngest shut his mouth when he saw how his hyung grip on another muffin tightened. He rather not risk choking on a pastry in a party hosted by his beloved King and in front of his possible enemy.

First impressions are important, he needs to have a strong and fierce image, being a bunny hybrid is already hard enough to have that certain presence.

"I'm surprised you are here.. I thought you'll be with Jin hyung"

"His Majesty informed me to take a small break after what he just witnessed..." the two giggled at the image, making Namjoon sigh in defeat "Also, why should I be with Jin hyung?"

".... I just thought.. he'll happily accompany.. you..."

The koala could only tilt his head at this, not understanding what exactly the other is trying to imply. Hoseok and him prays for their poor hamster's sanity and patience with this hybrid.

Jungkook dismissed the topic by shaking his head and changed the subject.

"Hyung, you're a walking encyclopedia, tell me about the North"

"It's a direction in which a compass needle normally points, towards the horizon on the left-hand side of a person facing-"

"That's not what I meant!"

"Well be more specific next time. I'm not a mind reader, I can't guess what's going on in that bunny brain of yours"

Jungkook was ready to stab the koala's foot with his heels, thinking it being sharp enough to go through his leather shoes and cause him damage, but unfortunately for him, Hoseok stopped his plans.

Finally, the Treasurer started as they all eyed the white lion with observing eyes.

"He is Byungho, King of the North with many wives, yet only has one son. The reason for that is choosing which of his wives have the best genes, especially the breed, a lion as well"

"May I assume that they're all predators?"

"His wives, yes... but he has.. preys.. but more on the pleasure side"

We can all guess where Mireu's fascination and 'interest' with preys comes from. Now Jungkook's distaste for the North grows stronger, making his unfortunate encounter with the prince more uncomfortable.

"Why so many wives then?"

"He mostly marries them to make sure no future hybrid could dethrone him. Predators are rather competitive and greedy"

Hoseok added in.

"Takes preys as his tools to seek pleasure, since predators put more of a fight, preys would... submit faster"

A cold shiver ran down the bunny's spine at the information. Not wanting to believe such a hybrid is Ruler to a Kingdom, a powerful one at that.

Seeing just how muscular and giant the North King is, Jungkook could only feel his insides churning at a certain image he created in his mind on what goes on within the other Kingdom.

How vile...

The bunny watches him now walking towards where his King is currently at, thoughts of the North's actions still fresh in his mind made him follow without thinking. Instead of stopping Jungkook, Hoseok only followed, telling the koala to stay put.

They stood amongst the crowd, the younger stared at his hyung, who stayed silent throughout their walk there.

"Why did you let me come here?"

"You're the Consort, I can only listen and follow. No one, but his Majesty could stop you"

And there, the said Majesty was now greeting Byungho, the hybrids that were surrounding him all scattered as soon as the latter came. They seem to not want to risk being on the lion's bad side, meaning the other must have done something to impact such a fear.

"Is the party to your liking, Byungho-ssi?"

"How many times must I tell you to address me as hyung, Taehyung?"

"The same reason as I've told you before. We are merely two Rulers, not close friends"

Byungho sighed, as if disappointed at some child's behavior or tantrum. The other stayed indifferent and held a blank stare.

"We would have such relationship if you would just accept the proposal I have given to you"

Proposal?

Jungkook could only watch the scene unfold to get more information. However, he has an idea what exactly the older King meant that involves the white tiger's acceptance.

By then, he noticed a certain prince go through the crowd to stand beside his father's side. All the mischief aura around him gone and replaced with an unreadable expression, nothing positive at all.

Taehyung glanced at the prince before locking eyes with the other King.

"Mireu-ssi and I are not compatible... and we'll never be compatible"

As soon as the prince walked in, it was soon followed by Yoongi. No words came out of the black cat, only watched silently as he stood beside his King.

The mere presence of the General made Mireu fidget, nerves going through his body making him restless.

Unfortunately for him, his comfort does not matter to the universe, Jin joined in as well. The hamster crossed his arms together in an imposing manner to the two North royals.

Seeing the hamster seemed to have boiled something within the two hybrids. Knowing their beliefs and ignorance, having a prey with high status stand before them makes their heart rage.

Taehyung ignored their glares and continued.

"Understand that my interest in your son is non-existent, and it seems our feelings are mutual"

"Interest shouldn't matter when running a Kingdom, but if it's what you seek, give him a chance to prove himself worthy"

A small cough was heard, not because they had something in their throat, but to grab attention. That they did and all eyes are now on the Councilor, who smiled innocently before speaking in a 'sweet' tone.

"I believe there should first be a discussion on your son's... fixation towards preys before we go through your proposal"

"I don't want you" Mireu scoffed at him.

"And who said I do?"

Byungho held out his hand, stopping his son from possibly jumping at the hamster.

The sight of fangs made Jungkook instinctively take a step forward before his brain registered what he's doing. His movements were not unnoticed by the hybrids and they all turned their heads towards him.

A wicked smile spread across the lion prince's face when his eyes locked on the bunny.

"Oh, but I do want that one"

The King's men all eyed at their Majesty, who held a menacing glare at the son. His tail flicking, clearly angered at how the other is staring at Jungkook as if he's a meal ready to be eaten.

What's worse is that, he's not the only one eyeing the bunny. The North King stared with a hint of curiosity, as well as interest at the pretty hybrid.

It made the white tiger's ears flattened and jaw clenched, trying to hold in his wrath. The King was tempted to gouge their eyes out for they do not deserve to even stare at his Consort.

Seeing how his Majesty was close to ripping the two royals to shreds, Jin cuts in.

"You clearly have an idea that the bunny is off-limits, Mireu-ssi"

Hearing that, Taehyung stared at his Councilor, having no knowledge that the two have met.

"Off-limits you say? What role does this bunny have?" The North King asked, more interested than ever. Yoongi was silent, but held onto the tiger for good measures, in case he starts anything rash.

"The Councilor's wife, which means, /my/ wife"

"Oh?" It was a rather mocking sound, but it's more in disbelief "The hamster got a beauty as his? How... riveting"

"You don't seem to believe me"

The King leaned closer, as if wanting to tell a secret, unfortunately no one dared to move and come closer. He smiled, but it was not friendly and approaching, it held danger and more.

"I'd like to hear it from the bunny himself"

All Jungkook wanted is a peaceful and quiet life, being a simple flower bunny, who loves his brother and friends dearly. He only wants to protect the weak and remove the bullies, is it so wrong to be good?

Is it perhaps the consequences of his own action on choosing to become Thumper? Or rather his fate?

Now, three powerful hybrids took interest in him. One has some sort of fetish for preys, the other forcefully takes them for his pleasure and then... there's him.

Is it truly his karma? Or his reward?

Thoughts were jumbling in his mind as he walk forward, Hoseok following close behind.

Piercing eyes were on him, but it didn't bring his body discomfort, it gave him confidence and reassurance. Their eyes not once left the other as he walks closer and closer, until he stopped beside them.

Jungkook left his gaze away from them and stared at the two smirking lions, once they landed on the lion King, it stayed there.

"A pleasure to meet such a beautiful prey.. I never seen eyes like yours from any hybrids I've met"

And staring at you hurts them..

Sadly for him, he must stay proper and respectful towards the royals, no matter how much he wishes to slash both their legs.

"This one's name is Jungkook, one of his Majesty's newly recruited men" he bowed his body, holding the edge of his dress as etiquette "Pleasure to meet you as well"

"Taehyung's men? Why wear a dress when you should be wearing a suit?"

"Is it so wrong for a man to want to look dainty and fair?" Jungkook stared up at the King, his eyes glint to something dangerous "I am still capable to... be of use to his Majesty"

Byungho hummed in wonder at the prey before him, his son joining in. The bunny cannot figure out exactly what the two are thinking, but he knows for sure that it is anything, but good.

"Then I would love for you to enlighten me... what is your role, little prey?"

It was an easy question. One where he is prepared to answer, one where him and his King had an agreement to. A simple wife of the Councilor. It's all he needed to say.

Yet, he hesitated.

His lack of an immediate response made Taehyung stare at his bunny with concern, while his hyungs was curiosity. Jungkook's mind was all over the place, having debates with one another on what exactly to do or say.

Due to not giving an answer. The prince laughed at them.

"It seems to me he is not what you say he is, Jin-ssi" he stepped closer to the unmoving younger "He's not your wife at all-"

"He is! You are just pressuring him!"

"Pressure? To such an easy question?"

The banter continued, but a white tiger stayed silent, desperately wanting to step close to his Consort and give him comfort to what ever he is thinking.

But then the argument of the two tensed, Mireu not wanting to back down his claim about Jungkook being mateless while Jin continues on with the charade of being married. It was mostly the former getting more frustrated at how stubborn the other was being.

"Any hybrid would fumble and/or shut their mouths over easy questions when giving too much pressure"

"You are only saying this because he's not your mate at all!"

"Is it my own fault that you lack any mate and is jealous because a prey such as myself is better at having one than you?"

It was so fast, the lion prince suddenly went in and unsheathed his claws, jumping to attack the hamster. Jin didn't expect the sudden action and didn't have time to react fast enough to dodge.

Gasps from the other royals filled the ballroom.

The North prince froze on his spot as not only one weapon was holding him still, but multiple.

The General has his sword on his neck, a stiletto in the back from the Royal Assassin and another sword from the King, but it was pointed to the lion's father to keep him from moving to his son.

One of them were quick enough to pull Jin away and was put behind, shielding him.

It shouldn't shock any of the hybrids on how Taehyung's men were pointing their weapons on another royal in order to protect their own. It was the newly recruited one.

There, Jungkook held a dagger that points directly to the prince's heart. His eyes were dark, a pool of black void, no one could see what exactly is hidden inside.

"You must be careful, your Royal Highness" his voice deepened, making the back of the lion's hair stand "It is rather foolish to attack in someone's territory"

Mireu could feel the sharp tip of the dagger pressing closer and deeper to his chest. The weapons around him prevented any subtle movements.

"You might not leave this place alive..."

"Are you threatening a prince, bunny?"

"Take it as a warning for now.. Mireu-ssi" he glanced at the now silent white lion, who stares back with empty eyes, but Jungkook knows better there is something underneath them "His Majesty should put his son on a leash if he is unable to control himself"

Instead of the expected scowl or disapproving stare, Byungho roared in laughter. The sudden noise made almost every hybrid flinch and step back.

As for Taehyung and his men, all they did was give the arrogant king a glaring look.

Even though there was a sword pointed at him, he laughed as if a joke had been shared. This King is truly strange and unpredictable, and it is far from good. They stayed still and silent, waiting for the laughter to cease.

"Oh how fascinating you are, little prey" He stared down at the pretty bunny with hungry eyes "I would love to keep you... I'm sure my son wouldn't mind..... sharing"

Added with a lick on his lips.

At the action and words, all of Jungkook's hyungs bared their fangs and growled menacingly, their furs heightened as they unsheathed their own claws.

No one should dare try to take away the bunny from them. They are his protectors and he is family. Death will always be welcome if you ever attempt to steal Jungkook from them.

Especially from him.

Ringing is all Taehyung could hear, it's as if his body is no in control anymore the moment those eyes filled with lust is directed to his Consort. He could feel his breathing going ragged and his body tremble in fuming anger, ready to explode.

Eyes slitted and shaking as they look at the North King, he was ready to kill a hybrid on the spot with many prying eyes, yet he cared nothing for them.

All he cared for is that one hybrid. The one with the most gorgeous dark eyes as if it's a pool of stars. The one who's voice could rival a choir of angels and be favored by Gods. The one with a heart so pure, yet so fierce it gives him whiplash. The one who finally gave him emotions and fill his life with euphoria.

If someone takes him...

His mind chanting his name, trying to calm him down, but it goes to the opposite direction.

Jungkook, Jungkook, Jungkook, Jungkook..

"... my King.."

Without a single thought, Taehyung pulled his bunny into his embrace, circling his arms around him protectively and roared.

HE IS HIS BUNNY. HIS WIFE. HIS MATE.

"STAY AWAY! HE'S MINE!!!"

*******•*****•*******
Author-nim:

The secret is out, how will this scene go? Will there be chaos and hellfire just as Jungkook predicted? If so, how will they go through it together? Cheer for our dear hybrids in making it through the next chapter!

I am experimenting on visuals and make it seem like a story book. Do please tell me how it is and if you enjoyed it. I might make one of my works like it! 💜

Thank you all for reading! 💛

CREDITS:
Buffet: weddingchicks.com//Pinterest
King Wear: Pinterest

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.8M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...