Hope's littlest wolf

By hosie_phosie_phlosie

With becoming a full tribrid, Malivore being no more, and Landon dead, Hope wants one thing. She wants to gra... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Author's Note
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5

Chapter 6 (epilogue)

1.5K 59 6
By hosie_phosie_phlosie

Late August 2042

Josie is standing out front of the Salvatore school waiting for the parents and potential students when she spots a familiar face getting out of the car. Penelope Park, she hasn't seen her since she left the school all those years ago.

"JoJo?!?"

"Penny?!?"

"I didn't expense to see you."

"I could say the same. You are the mother of the new potential students?"

"That I am, this is my wife Octavia, and our two kiddos, Sage and Sawyer."

"It's nice to meet you all. We can take the kids over to the playground so they can play while we talk if you'd like."

"Sounds good." Octavia smiles. They all make their way over to the play ground where a bunch of othe kids are playing as well.

"Wow there are a lot of kids here for it being summer." Penelope says observing the kids running around as her own two take off.

"Yes well they are all students, but belong to the staff including me."

"You have kids too?"

"Yes 5, Carson 12, Hayley, and Caroline 8, Elijah, and Stefan 7." Josie points out all five kids with a bright smile while Penelope's face contorts into one of confusion, but before she can say anything Sage runs back over.

"Mommy come play! Please!"

"Okay, but only for a little bit while mama catches up with her friend."

"So I'm starting to guess I missed a lot more than I originally thought." Penelope says.

"Yeah a lot has went on since you left."

"Well no time like the present to fill me in."

"I'll start with what I bet you really want to know. My kids are also Hope's, we got married the fall after graduation. I carried both sets of twins with the help of both an egg and sperm donor we didn't want to risk our kids having to merge. And Carson was adopted by Hope before we even got together. She is a full tribrid as it was to only way to defeat Malivore and I turned 7 years ago after my second pregnancy. Lizzie is also a heretic and works here as our counselor and school therapist. MG, Ethan, and her have 4 kids total, the triplets, Lacey, Lydia, and Ezra 10, and then they have Marlow 7."

"Wait, what about the merge?"

"Lizzie and I both turned together. Elijah, Stefan and Marlow all were actually born on the same day within an hour of each other. Lizzie and I had our mom turn us shortly after our 21st and they were roughly 6 months old at the time."

"Okay, and Lizzie and MG actually got together? But who's Ethan?"

"Yes they did, and Ethan is both of theirs' boyfriend, he came to the school after Malivore's defeat."

"What all else has changed?"

"As you have probably guessed I am now head master, I took over after I graduated college as my dad passed away shortly before."

"I'm sorry Josie."

"Thank you, it was a little bit of a shock he had kept the fact that he was sick a secret from everyone and by the time we all found out he died within 24 hours. But on the bright side he at least lived longer than he probably should have and got to meet all his grandchildren."

"Yeah that is a good thing, it one of the things I was glad my mother got to do before she passed."

"Oh I'm sorry to hear that she passed."

"It's all good, it's actually the main reason why Octavia and I decided on bringing the kids here. I couldn't stay in Belgium with all the memories like we had originally planned. And I really did like going here so I figured why not."

"Definitely! A lot of things have changed here school wise as well. We now take ages 2 and up as long as they're birthday is before December 1st. On top of that it's not just those who have already tapped into their supernatural abilities. Witches that have yet to come into their powers as well as wolves who have yet to trigger their curses attend now as well. We expanded the 2032-2033 school year and have been taking more and more students since. It all started because of Carson actually, he was 2 when Hope adopted him after an accident that left him both orphaned and a new wolf."

"At 2!?!"

"Yes it was really hard on him, but he has come a long way. Okay so on top of the expanded student body most of the teachers that had taught us have moved on. My mom now teaches the vampire classes along with a course on control which is for all students. I already said Lizzie is the school counselor and therapist. MG handles the library and teaches what we like to call human 101, which is a class for seniors to help them prepare for the world and solve different everyday problems without the need for their supernatural abilities including everything from how to fill out a job application, to how to file their taxes and change a tire. Ethan is our P.E. teacher and football coach. Hope teaches ages 2 though 4, the wolves and the witches, most of them have yet to tap into any of their supernatural abilities so its mainly teaching what they'd learn at any school, but we do teach some of the basic supernatural history while keeping it kid friendly. We leave the scarier stuff till they are older just like before."

"Sounds like you really have gotten the school whipped into shape."

"I'm sure trying, we are still struggling for teachers especially with the growing amount of students. We just added on more dorms last summer and we are probably going to have to expand again after this school year. Our graduating class alone is over 200 students this year and if the classes continue to grow at the rate they have been we are expecting that in the time span of five years we will be up to a graduating class of 400 plus."

"Wow, that's definitely a lot bigger than when I was here."

"Hope and I have actually talking about starting up a second location in New Orleans. We've been looking into locations and are hopeful to get the building started up within the next few months."

"Oh so you guys would be moving there?"

"Yes, we want to be closer to her family and also with Hope's cousin Nik will be able to be closer to home as well."

"It does sound like a good idea, so what about the rest of our class, Jed? Kaleb? Wade? Landon? Alyssa?"

"Landon died when Hope killed Malivore, it hit her pretty hard and she turned off her humanity for a little while. Alyssa didn't come back for senior year and no one has heard from her. Wade is living in Japan, has a boyfriend that he has been with for the last three years. Jed is traveling the world as a forever bachelor while also helping with recruiting from time to time. And Kaleb he is living in Nigeria with his wife Cleo. They just sent word last week that they finally welcomed a little boy into the world as baby number 8."

"Wait Kaleb, big bad vampire Kaleb is the dad to SEVEN girls?"

"Yep and he couldn't be happier. Hope, the kids and I visited them in the beginning of the summer for a week and Kaleb is wrapped around their fingers although he is very happy to have a little boy now."

"I can't imagine him as a dad, much less one to that many kids."

"I couldn't either at first, but he is an amazing father."

"Wow. I really did miss a lot."

"Yeah, but its for the best. Everyone is happy and that's all that matters." Josie looks over to where Hope stands with their kids huddled around her.

"Very true."

"So, we should start talking about your kids and registration."

"That we should."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
5.8K 168 10
"Maybe she likes you?" Amber and Jonah figure out their feelings while Jonah is sure how he feels Amber suppresses the truth about her sexuality. It...
42.7K 2.3K 17
C O M P L E T E D "And remind for verily a reminder benefits the believer." Quran (51:55) This book includes motivational Quran verses, Hadith and Is...
73.7K 1.6K 7
Esme Cullen is a vampire who is supposedly mated to Dr. Carlisle Cullen. What happens when Edward's singer comes to town? Bella Swan isn't your norma...