โ€ข๐™ˆ๐™ง & ๐™ˆ๐™ง๐™จ ๐˜ผ๐™™๐™ค๐™ง๐™–๐™—๐™ž...

By _jiyarasholicpragya_

๐Ÿฆ‹ :: เคจเคนเฅ€ เคธเคฎเฅเคญเคฒเคพ เคฆเคฟเคฒ เคฎเฅ‡เคฐเฅ‡ เคธเคฎเฅเคญเคพเคฒเฅ‡ .....เค‡เคธเค•เฅ‹ เค•เคฐ เคกเคพเคฒเคพ เคคเฅ‡เคฐเฅ‡ เคนเคตเคพเคฒเฅ‡ เผป แจแš”แš”แš”แš”แš”แš”แš”แš”แš”แš”แš”แš”แš”แš”แš”แš”แš”แš”แš”แš”แš”แš”แš”แš”แš”แš”แจ แ˜โ€ขษชษด สŸแดแด แด‡ แดกษชแด›สœ... More

๐Ÿฅ€|HOT SATTU|๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€|CONFESSION|๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€|YOUR LOVE|๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€|MAJAK NAKKO UDANA|๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€|BEWKOOF PRAMOD|๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€|BEWKOOF PRAMOD-2|๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€|MAJAK MAT UDANA|๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€|OUR LIFE|๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€|OUR LIFE-2|๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€|GREATFUL|๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€|OUR LIFE-3|๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€|HOLI|๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€|ASHLEEL SUSHEELA|๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€|ARRANGED|๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€|MAJAK MAT UDANA(PLEASE)|๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€|ARRANGED-2|๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€|FIRST KISS|๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€|FIRST KISS-2|๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€|FIRST KISS-3|๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€|AISA KYU|๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€|๐—”๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—” ๐—ž๐—ฌ๐—จ - 1 |๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€|๐—”๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—” ๐—ž๐—ฌ๐—จ - 2 |๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€|๐—”๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—” ๐—ž๐—ฌ๐—จ - 3|๐Ÿฅ€

๐Ÿฅ€|YOUR LOVE -2|๐Ÿฅ€

820 86 34
By _jiyarasholicpragya_

Just Like this More day's passes & Sumod came more closer as he is her doctor so he have to be with her...

P is going somewhere in Corridoor!!

N(nurse) : Dr.pramod!

P : Yess!

N : actually I wanna Give you Inform you that,ms.susheela ruhail ki surgery karni padegi..

P : Wait!!Whatt? I mean Why? She is All Fine nowadays then..

N : P.I. ne order diya hai sir!

P : but...

P.I. : I know Dr.pramod Aap emotionally Bhot attached Hai unse..but u have to remember that you are a Doctor & she is your Patient now!!(he starts going but)

P : I can't

P.I turns..

P.i. : Why u can't Doctor? you are such a Brilliant Doctor!!you can save her..

P : I can't Play Surgery on her...if i then i'm gonna do mistakes & I can't risk with her life!!(shocked+panicked)

P.I. : You have to play this surgery doctor...because No doctor is available on the Spot all are busyy!!

P : (thinking with a Stress & fear of loosing her)

P.I. : Listen Doctor!! I know u love her...but atleast for saving your love...you have to do this...I know,it's gonna be tough for you but still...she is your love & a Human Too!!

P : (Understands His Words with some teary Eyes & Runs To Her)

S : You know What Pramod..Mujhe tumhe ek bhot acchi khaba...(looks at his tensed face) Why are u looking so tensed? What happened?

P : (directly runs to her & Hug Her Tightly)

She is Confused!!

P : I love You Sushi..,I love You So So Sooo much!!

S : (shocked & her mind numbs)Nooo!! NOOO!!

P : What!! Noo?? Do you don't love me!!

S : I..I...i don't wat to fell in love again!! (Her body starts Shaking as he she is Fearing to love someone)

P : why are shaking this much...?

S : I'm Mad!! Just leave mee,Don't love mee you deserve someone better...

P Slaps Her,she is a Lil Shocked & become teary & he Hugs Her putting her Head on his Chest...

P : Never say Like this samjhii!! & Yess If u are mad then i want you,I don't want to leave you...& I love you that's the truth...

S eyes started falling tears!!

S : Mein pyaar karne ke layak nahi huu pramodd..mujhe sirf dhoka mila hai pyaar ke badle...🥺or to or me Mumma bhi ni ban sakti...Ican't give birth to a Baby!!

P : It does'nt matter!! It really Does'nt Matter to mee!! Only you matters...sirf tumhara hona hi kafi hai yaar!! Baki agar tum nahi mili..to me to mar jaun...

S : shh...tum kyu maroge?

P : Kyu tumko kyu fark padega agar mar bhi g..?

S : kyuki mein tumse pyaar karti hu!

P : look!! You love me but why are you scaring...(Puts his Hand on her Chin) i'm never t gonna leave you baby Girl...never ever!!

S : That's why I started loving you & I Love you Too!!!(she Smile & spread her arms while sitting & He hugs Her folding his arms around her small Waist)

P : (leaves her a Bit & Suddenly She started breathing Very Heavily as lack of oxygen increses in her Body)

~What Happened!! (He shouts) Nurse Nurse Come Urgently!!

Nurse Checks The Respiration Board : Sir Dyspnea Shortage Ho Gaya Hai!! We have to do urgent surgery!!

P : Sushi baby!!Mein Tumhari ek choti si Surgery karne wala hu (his heart knows how risky surgery he is gonna do)

(she holds his Hand tightly but want to say many things but can't say anything as she is putting oxygen mask)

I'm here naa Darna mat you are my Lioness Girl & Yeah remember that you have to love me more... we have to start out life soon!! You have to fight for me fot uss!!

(Looking at him with Trust & She nods in Yes with tears in eyes like she is looking at him with a questioning face Is she will be alive after this)

Before he Get All Teary He quickly gives her flucortisone Acetete injection so she will faint for sometimes...

THEY STARTS DOING SURGERY & HER CONDITION STARTS BECOMING MORE CRITICAL...P LOOKS AT HER INNONCENT FACE WHICH HE LOVES THE MOST & CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT SEEING THIS FACE...

N : Sir heartrate kam ho raa hai we have To start pressing...

A TEAR ROLLS DOWN FROM HIS EYES & HE STARTS PRESSING HER CHEST WITH WHOLE OF HIS STRENGTH...

P : you have to live sushiiii!!!(while pressing her heart)

N : Sir we have to use pacemaker shocks otherwise...

P : No No Nooo...she will Survive..she is very strong...nothing will be happen to her...

N : Sir her Heart Beats are decreasing ....we have to use shocks...

P : I can't Use Shocks On Her She will Have pain...🥺
(tears rolling down From his Eyes continiusly)

N : Sir You Have to do it...its Essential...

P feels a Hand on His Hand...It's sushi's hand..it feels like she is Telling him to do it...

BGM PLAYS :

P looks at her closed Wet eyes which want's to be open which wants to live more...Which wants to see him again,Looks at her Face its fainted but still he can see pain & all pleaseness on her face that she wants to live more....

Without wasting a Minute anymore,He Takes Pacemaker Quickly Closes His Eyes & starts Giving her Shocks,His Eyes are all Wet tears Are rolling from his Eyes Again & Again...

N : Sir Only 30 Seconds Left...we have to save her...Remember....she is Your strength sirr....she is You love..your Life...

He Starts Pacing her More Quickly...

P : You have to Live sushi...please...please i'm begging you...Nurse Please Tub Her Legs Please!!!

N : Sir Time Over!! Sorry sir we can't..we can't save...her.(having tears in her eyes)

P still Pressing her Heart & Giving her paces...with a Hope To Save Her...

N : Sirr...time over ho gaya sir...🥺

P : no wayy!! Time to abhi shuru hua hai...meri sushi mujhe aise hi chodke thodi na chale jayegi...wo mere sath life spend kregi hai na Sushii🥺

Suddenly Her Heart Bumps...Nurse looks at Her Heart ratings...Her Heartbeats Come's Back...Sir Heartbeats Wapas aagayi sir...(Happy)

P : Pass Me Stethoscope Quickly!!!
He measures her Heart Rate...& Got a Relief Breathe(smiling with a Lot Of Tears)

BGM PLAYS : PLEASE HEAR THIS ONCE😌

P holds Her hand kisses it & kisses her Forehead & starts admiring her face that he can't wait to look at himm...

P : Meri Sherni!!

AFTER HALF HOUR•

S opens her Eyes slowly...

S : Pramod!!

P : Yess Sushi I'm here! Are u feeling fine now...(trying that she can't see his Teary Face)

S : (Holds his hand & kisses his palm Slowly)Mujhse Kuch nahi Chipa sakte tum pramod...idhar dekho...look at me...

Finally He looks at her...

S : sit...

P sits infront of her...

S : dar lag raha tha na tumhe roye the na tum!!

His Tears Comes Out with a Burst & he Hugs Her Tightly...Hiding his face in her neck crook so his tears find some way...

She Rubs His back!!

P : bhot bhot bhot jyada dar gaya tha mein! Ek sec ke liye numb pad gaya tha(still cryning)Ek baar ko to laga ki...ki...bas mene kho diya tumko (Cries more harder & hugs her more tightly)

S : Are pagal Ladkee!!That's "Your Love" which saved mee!! Or koi bhi mujhe kuch nahi kar sakta jab tak tum mere sath ho...

After a While he stops Crying...

S Cups his Face & Kisses his Eyes...

S : ab iske baad Rona mat...

P nods goes to her Chest & kisses her Heart!!

P : Bhagwan Bhi yahi chahte the ki tumhara ye precious heart sirf mujhe mile tabhi to wo pagal abhi Ka mind Ghans charane chala gaya uss samay or wo bhul gaya ki heart to left side mein hota hai!! Or galti se hi sahi but tumhara Heart mere liye chod diya!!

S : chuckles

AFTER SOMEDAYS SHE GOT DISCHARGE & BOTH MARRIES & STARTS THIER NEW LIFE WITH EACHOTHER•

AFTER 1 YEAR||ON HIS BALCONY

She is Sitting between his Legs,resting her back on his Chest!!& he is Putting his Chin on her shoulder..
Both are Looking at Sky...

S : It's 12'o clock Mr.chautala...

P : Happy anniversary My Love(kisses her neck & she smiles)

S : Guitar dena!!

P : bilkul (he gives her guitar)

S :(starts singing)

Ik baat kahu tujhsee...
Tu pass hai jo meree......
Mm....
...Seene se tere Sar ko laga kee....(closes her eyes)
Sunti mein rahu naam apna...aa...(puts her one hand on his cheek)

HE TAKES HER IN ARMS...& GOES IN THIER ROOM MAKES HER LAY ON BED..KISSES HER FOREHEAD THEN HER LITTLE NOSE...RUBS HIS NOSE WITH HER & KISSES HER LIPS SOFTLY & BOTH GOES FOR DEEP KISS...

!SCREEN FREEZED!

Sometimes Peoples are destined..so whatever Situation is going on...
they will met Someday,bcoz love is the biggest power of this Universe❤

THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY,HOPE Y'ALL LIKED THIS PART:-)

DO TELL ME HOW'S THIS PART &,WHAT YOU WANT IN ANOTHER OS🥀

YOURS : WRITER DIDI🐥😎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.6K 2.9K 8
โ˜ผ๏ธŽ๐‘ถ๐‘ต๐‘ฌ ๐‘บ๐‘ฏ๐‘ถ๐‘ป๐‘บ ๐‘ช๐‘ถ๐‘ณ๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ๐‘ช๐‘ป๐‘ฐ๐‘ถ๐‘ตโ˜ผ๏ธŽ ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘  | ๐‘ƒ๐‘ฆ๐‘Ž๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘’ Some one shots that randomly pop into my mind filled...
30.6K 3.5K 45
So basically ye story Sumod pe hai... This is imagination story A bit mature one Hope you all like it๐Ÿ˜— Ignore my mistakes ๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธ HAPPY READINGโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Š
10.5K 896 12
Some stories with different plots with loads of love<3 A compalition of beautiful, heart-touching , emotional, lovey-dovey and realastic OS. Famil...