You're A Doll (COMPLETE)

By Dreamy627

Jessie Cross is a typical bad boy with the title. He loves cars and racing and is basically an adrenaline add... More

✨💃
1. New Copy
2. Sending
3. Flutters
4. Dinner & Books
5. Good Day
6. Sundress & Notes
7. Sunsets & Hugs
8. Sail Sail
9. Corny
11. So Flustered
12. Sunscreen
13. Girl Shampoo and Stuff
14. Best I've Done
15. Humor & Control
16. Better Person
17. Flower Crowns
18. Distraction
19. Pride
20. Understanding
21. Garlic Bread
22. Show Me
23. Moment
24. Plans
25. -Tillie Cole
26. Kill It
27. Contempt
28. My Person
29. Movie
30. Behind
31. Happy?
32. Future
33. Ugh
34. Sucker
35. New Pillow
36. Mr & Mrs
37. Epilogue

10. No Title

47K 1.4K 401
By Dreamy627

Jessie Cross -

"I'm sad I have to say Goodnight." I frowned, leaning against her doorframe.

"Pretty tragic." She smiled up at me.

"Can I kiss you?" I asked looking at her full, lips.

"Go ahead." She didn't move so I did, her hands going around my neck and I pulled her to my body quickly, holding onto her perky ass with one hand as I let my lips connect to hers.

I was desperate to have her, I know you're supposed to be patient and everything but being her friend just doesn't sit right.

We weren't meant to be friends.

It's supposed to be more.

I savored the sweetness of her tongue as I toyed with it, she let me dominate our mouths and she just went with whatever I did.

I sucked her lower lip into my mouth loving the softness before letting it go and backing up, seeing her red, swollen lips.

"You're so hot." I chuckled and she pecked my lips one more time and god I was yearning for more.

"Goodnight Jess." She smiled, releasing her hold on my neck.

"Goodnight babygirl." I let her go and walked to my car, sad and aroused.

-

I woke up sighing. I had nothing to do today but tomorrow id spend the day with annoying bitches and my friends to spend time with Sailor.

I got up and I heard the door downstairs open.

"Donuts!" Owen yelled and I knew he got my favorite blueberry coffee. Strange but so good.

I went downstairs and scratched my abdomen.

I looked at my phone seeing the Lock Screen being me holding Sailor and us pecking.

I remembered how we kissed last night, the best shit I've ever experienced.

"You have to write a letter and give the book." Ro said as I bit into a glazed donut.

"She had errands and I don't even have her number shockingly enough. I'll go around 8 tonight." I said and they nodded.

~~

Even a day is too much for me, you've become something and someone I always look forward to seeing and being with.
- Jessie Cross

I knocked on her door.

It opened immediately.

"I had a feeling." She smirked.

"How were your errands?" I asked handing her the book.

"Boring but I have good food." She scrunched her nose lightly.

"What're you doing for the rest of the night?" I asked.

"Probably eating, you?" She asked.

"Wishing the way you said that didn't appear as a question." I smiled.

"Smooth." She chuckled.

"What did you do today?" She asked.

"Slept. A lot." I shook my head and rubbed my eyes.

"Feel sleepy still?" She asked looking at my hair.

"A little." I nodded.

She squished my cheeks together with her small hand and kissed me. She pulled back.

"Pecks don't pass as a kiss." I shrugged.

"No?" She asked and I cupped her cheek, immediately moving closer and putting my hand softly around her throat.

She held onto my wrist and I smiled.

"I've missed your lips." I smirked.

I squeezed tighter on her throat.

She let out a small whimper and I kissed her, holding her ass in my other hand as the one on her throat went to her hair and tugged, pulling her head back.

I kissed her neck and bit at the soft skin that merely melted in my mouth.

She gasped and I pulled harder, kissing her lips and sliding my tongue into her mouth. I knew she was out of breath but I wasn't and I planned on pushing it.

I lightly sucked on her tongue and she moaned making my dick immediately harden more so than it already was.

I kissed her lips then forehead, keeping my hold on her hair.

She smiled up at me with irritated lips.

"I don't care if we don't have a title you're mine understood?" I asked.

"Yours as in?" She asked pushing my buttons.

"No one will touch you like me. Does that sound like a plan doll?" I asked.

"Will it go both ways?" She asked.

I moved my lips to her neck and sucked a mark.

"I don't want anyone else. It goes both ways." I agreed and she smiled.

"Have a good night Jess." She said and I released my hold on her hair and kissed her once more savoring her sweet, soft lips.

"Sleep well my darling." I walked away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

202K 8.4K 68
LUKA KELP NYC's most famous male model. Ideal boyfriend. Too sweet to be true. Morally Civil. ~•~ CHASE RUEL Multibillionaire. Arrogant CEO. Alcohol...
409K 2.8K 20
| EDITED & FULL VERSION IS OUT ON KINDLE NOW | Young Alexandra Lowell is head over heels in love with Marcus Torres-her brothers best friend. He's a...
578K 15.7K 40
Katerina Lynn is 20 and a world known psychopath. She's killed her family but is in jail for the death and assassination of 24 year old Joselyn Vega...
17.4M 420K 65
𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐯𝐞. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐭...