FIERY KISS OF THE WIND

By MaestroApollo

"I will not fall in love first! Never!" That's what Ethan always says until he meets Marcus, a freshman stude... More

DISCLAIMER!

9 3 2
By MaestroApollo

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events are purely coincidental.

Strictly NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT and PLAGIARISM!!!

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
~ Hi! I'm MaestroApollo, I'm a newbie writer so please bear with me and my works. I'm still enhancing and improving my writing skills. Your feedbacks about my works will be highly appreciated.

Grammatical errors, wrong spellings and punctuations and typographical errors might be seen on my works so please be patient with me. I'll revise it once it's done. Thanks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 4.3K 54
What will you do if you end up in someone else body?
127K 4.5K 17
[PROFESSOR SERIES II] Astrea Zaire Luceria thought she was incapable of loving someone. But the moment she laid her eyes on a certain Art Professor...
377K 26.6K 232
Rosabella Nataline swore to keep off dating when she got her heart broken two years ago. She kept herself protected and bound by a rule she establish...
952K 32.7K 75
[REVISED VERSION: MAY 2024] Coffees and pancakes. Teas and waffles. Two people crossed that created ditto but with dissonance.