𝔗π”₯𝔒𝔦𝔯 𝔉𝔦𝔒𝔯𝔠𝔒 π”žπ”«οΏ½...

By Realist_Jesss

16-year-old Scarlette Russo has never got along with the universe. In her world, she doesn't know who to trus... More

ℂ𝕒𝕀π•₯ π•’π•Ÿπ•• 𝔸𝕖𝕀π•₯𝕙𝕖π•₯π•šπ•”π•€
1- π”‡π”’π”žπ”±π”₯
2-π”„π”¨π”΄π”žπ”―π”‘
3-𝔇𝔦𝔫𝔫𝔒𝔯
4- 𝔗π”₯𝔒 π”“π”©π”žπ”«
5-𝔖π”₯𝔬𝔭𝔭𝔦π”ͺ𝔀
6-𝔍𝔠𝔒 β„­π”―π”’π”žπ”ͺ
7- π”“π”žπ”«π”¦π”  π”„π”±π”±π”žπ” π”¨
8-𝔑𝔦𝔀π”₯𝔱π”ͺπ”žπ”―π”’π”°
9- 𝔗π”₯𝔒 𝔗𝔯𝔲𝔱π”₯
10- 𝔗π”₯𝔒 𝔱π”₯𝔦𝔯𝔑 𝔉𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔯
11- β„­π”¬π”«π”£π”―π”¬π”«π”±π”žπ”±π”¦π”¬π”«π”°
12- 𝔖𝔭𝔬𝔦𝔩𝔒𝔑 β„œπ”¦π” π”₯ π”Žπ”¦π”‘π”°
13- π”π”¦π”žπ”ͺ...π”π”¦π”žπ”ͺ β„­π”žπ”―π”±π”’π”―
𝕃𝕀𝔸𝕄
14- π”ˆπ”΅π”­π”¨π”¬π”‘π”’
15- π”Šπ”¬π”°π”°π”¦π”­
16-π”—π”―π”¬π”²π”Ÿπ”©π”’
17-π”…π”―π”’π”žπ”¨π”¦π”«π”€ 𝔓𝔬𝔦𝔫𝔱
𝕀𝕄ℙ𝕆ℝ𝕋𝔸ℕ𝕋
18-π”–π”±π”žy π”šπ”¦π”±π”₯ 𝔐𝔒
19- 𝔅𝔯𝔲𝔦𝔰𝔒𝔰
20- 𝔗π”₯𝔒 β„­π”₯π”žπ”°π”’
21- π”šπ”₯𝔬𝔰 𝔗π”₯𝔒𝔢
22- π”Žπ”«π”¦π”£π”’π”°
23- π”π”«π”±π”’π”―π”―π”¬π”€π”žπ”±π”¦π”¬π”«
24- β„œπ”’π”²π”«π”¦π”¬π”«
*ℕ𝕖𝕨 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔π•₯𝕖𝕣𝕀*
25- 𝔉𝔦𝔀π”₯𝔱
β™›π‘³π’Šπ’‚π’Ž *𝑹𝑬𝑫𝑢*β™›
26- 𝔄𝔫𝔀𝔒𝔩 𝔬𝔣 π”‡π”’π”žπ”±π”₯
27- π”…π”©π”žπ” π”¨ π”„π”°π”°π”žπ”°π”¦π”«
28- π”šπ”₯π”žπ”± π”₯π”žπ”­π”­π”’π”«π”΄π”‘ 𝔱𝔬 π”œπ”¬π”²
29- π”Šπ”¦π”―π”©π”£π”―π”¦π”’π”«π”‘??
30- 𝔏𝔬𝔳𝔒 𝔖π”₯𝔬𝔱
31-π”‡π”žπ”«π”±π”’
32- 𝔗𝔯𝔲𝔰𝔱
33- β„œπ”’π”€π”―π”’π”±
πŸ₯€π‘¨π‘³π‘½π‘¨π‘Ήπ‘¬π’ 𝑺𝑨𝑡π‘ͺ𝑯𝑬𝒁πŸ₯€
34-π•Ύπ–”π–’π–Šπ–™π–π–Žπ–“π–Œ π•­π–Žπ–Œ
35- π•Ήπ–Šπ–œ π–†π–‘π–‘π–Žπ–Šπ–˜
π™½π™΄πš† π™Ίπ™Έπ™³πš‚
36-π•Έπ–†π–‹π–Žπ–”π–˜π–”
HELLO
37- π•Ώπ–šπ–“π–“π–Šπ–‘π–˜
38- π•½π–Šπ–šπ–“π–Žπ–™π–Šπ–‰
39- π•±π–Žπ–“π–†π–‘ π•Ύπ–π–”π–œπ–‰π–”π–œπ–“
40- π•¬π–“π–˜π–œπ–Šπ–—π–˜
41- π•½π–šπ–“π–“π–Žπ–“π–Œ π•¬π–œπ–†π–ž
42- π•²π–”π–“π–Š
43- 𝕭𝖔𝖆𝖗𝖉 π•²π–†π–’π–Šπ–˜ 𝖆𝖓𝖉 π•Άπ–Žπ–˜π–˜π–Šπ–˜
44- π•―π–†π–’π–†π–Œπ–Š
NEWS
45- π•Ήπ–Šπ–œ π•²π–Žπ–—π–‘
Isa
46- π•Ώπ–†π–π–Žπ–˜
47- π•―π–†π–™π–Š
49- π–π–Š π–π–“π–”π–œπ–˜
50- π•­π–‘π–Žπ–“π–
UPDATE
51- 𝕭𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉 π–Žπ–“ π–’π–ž π–˜π–Žπ–“π–
52- 𝕭𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝕺𝖓 π–’π–ž π•³π–†π–“π–‰π–˜
π•°π–•π–Žπ–‘π–”π–Œπ–šπ–Š/π–‹π–Žπ–“π–†π–‘π–Š
ONE MILLION😍🀭
COMATOSE NEW BOOK

48- π–˜π–†π–“π–ˆπ–π–Šπ–Ÿ

10.6K 279 81
By Realist_Jesss

SCARLETTE

  As I sit in math class listening to the offkey humming of Ms. Richards I start to get lost in thought and think about the things ive recently come to terms with.

My life right now was surprisingly going well. Liam and I have gotten even closer taking steps even further in our relationship and my friends are the loyal type that ive always wanted. My brothers even gave me the space that I wanted with Dante being the only one still in contact.

Speaking of Dante he had finally decided to attend school today due to the fact that he couldnt attend prior because of how he wasnt ready to fit into society again, I haven't seen him in person that much so im excited, I even have a tournament tonight and he was gonna come see me fight.

Although there was only one issue something just felt wrong even though things seemed right.

I cant pinpoint what it is but I just feel it.

Just as I start to remember something I hear a loud voice jolt me out of my thoughts.

"Hey you know the answers to number 5 through 8", Isa whispers from behind me.

I can feel her venemous hot breath all up on my neck.

"nah im still on number 4", I say my voice void of any emotion.

"k", she says the cool air returning back to the back of my neck.

Anyways truth was I knew all the answers and I was done, that bitch wasnt getting shit from me not even simple answers to parabola equations.

Not after she tried to cuff Liam for herself. I know girls support girls and all that stuff but she was an obvious exception to that law idc if she claims to not know we had something.

   I guess I was being a little immature but that look she gave me during lunch those weeks ago was not innocent it was downright sinister. Usually when somebody looks at you like that they mean trouble.

She even has been trying to inch her way into our friend group permanently. Recently she been sitting with us at lunch all the time and chatting it up with everyone so it seems like I'm the only one who is catching the bad vibes from this girl.

Anways enough about her I had more important matters to deal with.

I arise from my seat and start to head out the classroom.

"where are you going Russo", Mrs. Richards questions in a sharp tone.

"Out the door", I say heading into the large pink and white hallways although I dont miss Isas eyes following me as I left.

I swear that girl does not blink, its creepy as fuck.

I ignore her and continue to look for the one staircase I visit quite often and see a familiar figure. I recognize those combat doc martins from anywhere.

"Scar!", Dante yells doing a boyish jog towards me.

"Hey twin what's up", I say engulfing him in a hug.

He pulls away from the hug standing in front of me.

"You know the usual trying to piece a very violent family back together", he says rolling his eyes.

I laugh at his nonchalant remark.

"How's school going is it what you expected", I ask anticipating his answer.

I already had an idea of how the students viewed him trust me when you repeatedly hear gossip about "the hot new guy" it really does get tiring especially when its somebody who looks just like you.

"Nah I expected something straight of of the movies or sum shit like highschool musical, instead its filled with rich kids who enjoy bullying the less fortunate", he says crossing his arms disappointed.

"you know I even had to break up 2 fights already, how unclassy", he says further sighing.

"bro your not supposed to ever break up fights at school unless you wanna get slept, its basically an unspoken rule", i say laughing.

"but seeing as the fact that your here in one piece with no bruises or scratches I'd say you made it out just fine", I say laughing even harder.

"and I was supposed to know that HOW?!", he says running his hands down his face joining in with my laughter.

After the laughter between us dies down I look back at him all playfulness gone from my face.

"anyways...um how are they", I say almost nervously.

I swear I'm not worried about them I'm just curious.

"Oh, yeah well they're doing alright, we're all just focusing on moving forward and trying to living normally as a family", he says seriously.

"Ok", I say.

I feel a pang of sadness as if I was missing out on something I never truly got to have.

"But not a day goes by where we don't talk about you during dinner, and I'm not supposed to tell you this but Jace and Luca still try and spy on you", he says laughing softly.

A grin stretches across my face and for some reason I'm not mad about the fact that I'm possibly being spied on by my brothers.

"Of course Jace and Luca are doing that", I say rolling my eyes causing Dante to chuckle

It's silent for while before Dante speaks again.

"They miss you Scarlette...we all do, and if your ready to come back we'll welcome you back with open arms", he adds on.

I nod slowly and avoid eye contact.

"Ok I got to go, see ya later Scar", he says jogging away.

I try and ignore what he said and tuck it into the back of my mind hoping it won't come back up in my mind later.

I continue heading to the staircase and see some black and blonde hair peaking out from the back of it knowing exactly who it is at our usual spot.

I silently walk towards the back of the staircase being careful not too make any sound.

Then I scream loud the echoing making it even more alarming.

"AH Shit!", Liam yells his phone bouncing out of his hand.

I start laughing unable to control my loud cackling.

"Oh it's funny huh", he says getting up from the floor and yanking me by my hips suddenly starting to tickle my stomach.

"ok OK im sorry", I manage to say through my laughing causing him to finally stop.

"thats what I thought", he says.

"what do we do now", he says grinning like a cheshire cat.

"i dont know we can talk, watch netflix or lock lips, im not sure", I say pretending to be in deep thought.

"although if you want my opinion I say the last option", I say tugging him forward about to place my lips on his.

Then I pause when I see a familiar person with 2 braids watching us.

Isa

"whats wrong", Liam asks getting serious quickly.

She emerges towards us just as I catch her, That sneaky bitch.

"Hey I didnt mean to spy but I was wondering if I could talk to you Scarlette", Isa says her usual grin plastered on her face.

"what for?", I ask genuinely annoyed.

She better not have interrupted me for nonsense.

"you dont mind if I borrow her Liam", she says laughing ignoring my question.

"um yeah I do mind", he says crossing his arms his black and blonde died hair sitting perfectly on his shoulders.

Isa bursts out laughing but I dont think he was joking.

"leave us I"ll meet you at lunch", I say giving him a quick kiss.

I could've sworn I saw Isa's face scrunch up in disgust from the corner of my eye.

"fine", he says grumpily stomping away like an angry toddler causing me to hold in laughter.

The staircase grows quiet and I look back at Isa shocked at what I see.

For the first time, shes not smiling.

Instead she looks livid and i'm taken aback by how sinister she looks.

So I match her energy and she notices and starts sizing me up as I give her the most menacing look I can muster.

"Do you know who I am", she says her voice with absolutely no emotion.

A whole 180 from her usually persona.

I can immediatly tell that the environment im now in is threatening and my guard and walls are up.

"No", I tell her straight.

"I'm Alvarez's neice, Isabelle Sanchez does it ring a bell", she says flat out.

Did I just hear right??

Im shocked but I dont give that away my face still blank.

"I knew there was something familiar about you", I say a deep scowl on my face.

Now that I think even more about it the day the teacher was about to say her last name when she first entered the classroom Isa silenced her immediately lying saying it was "embarrassing".

how could I not have noticed.

"took you a while", she says her non blinking eyes never leaving my face.

"look im only here for some real simple shit", she says pulling out a vape and taking a quick hit before putting it back in her floral pink sweater pocket.

I say nothing staring back at her.

"you killed my uncle, my last relative in this world", she says.

"he practically raised me...but dont worry im nothing like him", she says stepping closer to me her hot smoky cinnamon breath clouding her body.

Shes lying.

"im even worse and way smarter, also i'm gonna be honest seeing you get riled over the smallest things I did was amazing", she said a hazy smile overtaking her features as if she was reminiscing.

"Although Liam was hard to get through to, your lucky you've got a keeper", she says winking.

I stay silent studying her behavior. This isn't a good situation for me I could fight her but I know listening to what she has to say is gonna be important.

"I'm still very angry you killed my uncle", she says biting her lip hard immediatly splitting it open, blood running down her whole chin.

She's holding back

"He had it coming", I say not feeling any ounce of sympathy.

She starts chuckling mixed with what sounds like soft sobbing.

She's doing this all while looking at me.

"You know I have nothing to loose anymore, so I don't care if I die or go to jail or who I have to hurt", she says.

"People with nothing to loose are the most dangerous you know", she says staring deep into my eyes.

Why isn't her ass in a mental hospital.

I reach my hand in my pocket discreetly and start trying to type with one hand on an already open contact which I pray is Dante's.

"Your gonna be coming with me", she says that same grin she usually does back on her face.

"Why the fuck would I go with you", I say debating on whether to knock her out or just throw a simple punch.

She starts laughing some more and suddenly pulls something out of her pocket.

"I wasn't asking dumbass" she says.

I feel a sharp prick and get a terrible sense of deja vu.

My vision fades and my legs go weak.

Here we go again

----------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: yeah this isnt gonna end well.

My writing has really improved have yall noticed. How was this chapter???

Anyways hope my readers are good. Also Which country have yall always wanted to live in?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.7K 1.5K 43
Gemma was five when she was kidnapped. Her nanny was just a few feet away picking up Renzo's favorite salad dressing. Gemma was grabbed from behind o...
5.1K 118 14
Ariana Grace Russo is a 12-year-old girl who lived with her dad. Her dad took her when she was 3 years old. Since then she has lived with him in a sm...
50.7K 722 38
This is my first story sooo🀨 He was cold, ruthless, and killed. There was no doubt that people feared him, he was the mafia don for crying out loud...
1.3M 34.6K 35
Stefanie and Luna are 17 year old twins, who were raised by their aunt and uncle because apparently their family did not want nor cared for them. Bot...