The Arrangement

By aaliyahroseee

𝟏𝟖+ "Do you have any idea," he started as he licked his lips, his tongue piercing catching my eye, "how muc... More

Introduction
At First
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Epilogue
NEW BOOK - RYDER
A/N.

Chapter Thirty-Six

6.8K 155 39
By aaliyahroseee

Taylor's POV

The chauffeur parks the expensive car in front of the club, letting us get out before he parks somewhere else. Nicolas gets out and leaves the door open for me, holding his hand out for me to take.

I smile and accept it, getting out the car and pulling down my dress before looking around at the club. It wasn't like any other club. It was luxurious with bright, shining lights gleaming all over the building. It was at least three stories high.

It looks ever more elegant with the red carpet laid flawlessly on the ground as many dressed up people walked into the building, but not without showing the bouncers their ID's.

On the left of the bouncers was a large photo shoot where the guests could take pictures for their night. Many elegantly dressed guest took their pictures, posing perfectly for the camera like models.

A hand on my waist breaks me out of my thoughts as I look up at Nicolas looking down at me.

"You alright?" He asks, worry and concern all over his face.

"Yeah, I'm good," I smile back at him.

"Taylor," Nicolas said sternly.

"Yeah?" I answer, turning towards him.

"I'm so sorry for yesterday. I should've handled it better," he apologizes referring to what happened at his mom's house.

"It's ok Romano," I smile, walking closer to him as I peck his lips before pulling away.

He sighs, looking down at the floor. "Taylor, I need you to take this," Nicolas says, trying to hand me a gun. I shake my head in objection as I push his hand away.

"No, I'm not going to take that," I shook my head.

"I want to make sure you'll be safe if someone approached you the wrong way. Please just take it Taylor. For me?" He asks, desperation all over his face.

"Ok," I mumble. Sighing in defeat I take the gun, stuffing it in my purse.

"Thank you," he smiles softly, guiding me to the entrance of the club by my waist. Gio follows close behind us, walking with confidence and elegance.

When we get to the entrance the bouncers immediately let us in. My forehead creases in confusion but I don't say anything regarding the matter.

Inside the club were sweaty people dancing against each other and drinking their lives away. Many dancing to the beat of the blasting music coming from the speakers that are hanging above the crowd.

On the many different stages all over the club's floor were girls dancing in lingerie, attracting most of the crowd as they throw money to the dancing girls, receiving a smile or two of appreciation from them.

A couple dressed up people walk around the club with silver plasters in hand, glasses of champagne on them as they offer a drink to all the guest.

I take a glass from off one of the plasters, Nicolas and Gio grabbing one as well.

Nicolas looks back at Gio, nodding his head in the direction of the stairs. Gio nods back, putting his glass down on one of the tables and following Alex to the stairs.

"We'll be back Taylor," he says.

"Alright, be careful," I say, sipping on my glass of champagne.

I walk to the bar, taking a seat in one of the chairs when a voice stops me.

"Hey beautiful," A man says over the music as he sits down next to me, ordering a drink.

I look up at the source of the voice, a handsome man standing there. His dirty blonde hair is perfectly gelled back, enhancing his strong features.

His blue eyes are captivating and the prettiest blue color.

His cheekbones sit highly on his face, giving him a more dominating look. His lips are pulled into a charming smile as he looks at me. I have to admit, he is pretty good looking.

"Hi," I smile, still sipping on my champagne.

"I love your dress," he says.

"Oh thank you," I smile.

"Where'd you get it?" He asks.

"I'm not sure. I had it for a while," I laugh.

"Oh ok. What's your name?" He asks, turning in his chair as he now faces me.

"Taylor."

"Cute name," he smiles.

"Thanks. What's yours?" I ask back. The bartender slides him his drink, giving him a few napkins as well.

"Wayne," he answers, taking his drink from the bartender and taking a gulp from it. "Are you here with anyone?"

"Yes, I am actually."

"Where is he?" He asks, looking around.

"Handling business."

"Is that so?" He smirks, sipping on his drink as he looks at me.

I hum in response and look around at the crowd.

"Want to dance?" He asks as he hops off his chair, holding his hand out for me to grab.

"Maybe later," I smile.

"Oh come on. I'm sure your boyfriend's busy. A little dance won't hurt," he shrugs, extending his hand again.

I think about it for a short while, "Sure," I answer, smiling softly as I hop off my chair and head to the crowd with Wayne.

I probably shouldn't be dancing with a stranger I only just met. I should be worrying more about the task at hand, but all that completely slips my mind as Wayne continues to pull me towards the dance floor.

He pulls me onto the floor as he starts dancing horribly. I laugh and snort, eyeing him weirdly.

"See? This isn't so bad," he says as he continues to dance badly.

"I guess not," I laugh, joining him on the horrible dancing scenes.

__

Nicolas's POV

Gio follows close behind me as we head upstairs, ready to face the two brothers we've been after for almost a year.

Their bodyguards stop us at the door, patting us down for any weapons.

"They're good," They both say in unison.

"Let them in," Ivan says as he sits comfortably in a chair with both his feet prompt up. "Speak of the devil. How you been Nicolas?"

"Quite good actually," I answer.

"I bet you have, considering you have that beautiful blonde by your side now. And let me just say, she looks amazing in gym clothes. Wish I could see what she was hiding under them. How did you guys meet?" He asks tauntingly.

"None of your business," I answer, taking a seat and crossing my arms across my chest.

"Hmm," he says, his smile dropping in a split second. He looks at me with hatred. "You see I've been very patient with you Nicolas, but the favor wasn't returned."

"What do you want me to do about that?" I ask angrily.

He huffs, getting out his chair and grabbing his glass of alcohol of the table. He shakes his head in what looks like disappointment and takes a sip from his drink.

"You've really disappointed me Nicolas," he sighs, leaning on his desk in front of me.

I look over at Gio and he nods, letting me know we're good. He leaves the room, leaving me with Ivan himself.

I look back up at Ivan, "I'm sorry about that," I say sarcastically. "Where's your brother?"

"He's...busy," he says, playing with his now empty glass nonchalantly. "How's Taylor doing since Victor's visit?"

I jump out my chair, ready to punch him but his bodyguards grab me and sit me back down.

"Sensitive are we?" He chuckles. "Poor Nicholas is in love."

I huff and thrash around angrily.

"Taylor must be really lucky. You've never been in love before. How does it feel?" He tilts his head to the side, taunting me. "I know you bailed her brother out," he says. "I want my money."

"Well you're not getting shit from me," I say.

"I want my money regardless. I don't care who I get it from. I'm sure a certain someone would happily take the consequences of Ryan's debt not being paid if I don't get my money," he says darkly.

"Leave her out of this," I grunt, looking up at him.

"You brought her this. You did this to her. It isn't my fault that she saw you kill Raphael. You should've been more careful."

"How do you—"

"I know she didn't just come out of nowhere. So, I did my digging around. And after a long time of digging, I found the truth. You weren't careful that night at the bar and she saw you kill him. You basically paid her to keep quiet. She reluctantly agreed to help you run your mafia when you asked her to accompany you to the gala," he explains. "But you later fall in love. I didn't happen to forget anything, did I?"

I clench my hands and jaw, ready to react but that's not part of the plan.

I just have to wait for the signal...

__

Taylor's POV

Wayne and I got to know each other a little better and I found out that he has a long term boyfriend who lives in LA. They've been together since high school.

"So, how long have you guys been together?" Wayne suddenly asks as we sit back down at the bar.

"What do you mean?" I ask, my forehead creased.

"You and your boyfriend," he says.

"Oh. We're not dating," I clarify.

"Girl, go get your man. I see the way you talk about him. You talk about him like you're in love. You better tell him how you feel before it's too late." Wayne shakes his head.

"W-What? But I d-don't—" I start.

"Stop denying it. Tell him Taylor," Wayne says.

"Whatever," I huff.

Our conversation is cut short by a loud commotion going on upstairs. I look around, everyone still doing their thing.

I then look up, everything visible through the large glass windows.

Nicholas's fighting with a man. He looks angry as he throws punches to the man's face. He almost looks unconscious. Nicolas then steps back, taking something out of Gio's hand.

He points the gun at the unconscious man, pulling the trigger multiple times. My eyes widen and I gasp, looking back down at the crowd in front of me.

I look back up, Victor coming out of nowhere and holding Nicolas at gun point.

My eyes widen and I begin to make my way up the stairs, grabbing my purse.

____________________________________

Ish just got reallll ;)

Please vote, comment, and follow! It's greatly appreciated!

Take care my loves.

aaliyah rose <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.4K 767 54
♡ MAFIA ROMANCE ♡ *BOOK 3 IN "LOVE" SERIES (FINAL) #1 in Mafia (8/4/2023) #1 in brothers best friend (8/4/2023) #10 in enemies to lovers (8/6/2023)...
83.6K 1.4K 59
I lean upwards towards his ear breathing softly. "your mean." I murmur as I swallow a whine he clearly heard. His delish smirk appears "No" he shake...
153 8 9
In a world of crisis and no hope two great mafia families are aligned by each of their heirs, Valentina Martinez and her soon to be husband Javier or...
65.2K 3.2K 30
Kartik Malhotra.....The Mafia don ...The rude arrogant ...self obsessed.... womanizer Thinks all girls fall over him for him either for his charm or...