Male reader as Rimuru in High...

By AndrsFernando1

A man who got reincarnated in the DxD world as Rimuru Tempest.And what he what's is a family that he been wan... More

Info
The Void Dragon God
The Rise of Rimuru Tempest
The Familiar Forest
The Tempest Family
Rimuru new subordinates
The Beginning of the Anime
The Boosted Gear
Rimuru new subordinates Part 2
The Twilight Healing user
Battle between the Fallen Angels
Return to the Familiar Forest
The Fire Chicken Riser
Rimuru vs Riser
The Storm Dragon Veldora
New Characters
Excalibur Arc
The Two Exorcist
The Mask Twins
Kokabiel
A Day on the Beach
The Three Factions and Tempest
Battle in the Labyrinth
The Reward Ceremony
The Reward Ceremony Part 2
Veldora vs Great Red
A Visit in Kyoto
New Characters Part Two
A Trip in the Underworld
The Party
A Family Reunion
Talk Between Siblings
The Trihexa?
Everyone meet Kumoko the Spider Goddess
Family get Together
The Mask Heroes
Attack from the Underworld
Juggernaut Drive
Octagram
Ciel the Truth First Wife
The Fifth Mask Heroes
The Land of the Vampires
Black Numbers
Rizevim Livan Lucifer
The Wedding between a Reaper and a Nekoshou
The Rimuru Verse
The Mirror
The Sixth Mask Hero
The Mother in law
Hunting down False Shadow Hero
If anime characters become Power Rangers
Rescuing the Yokai Leader
The Hero Faction strikes again and familiar faces
The Destroyer Milim Nava
The Lizardman and fighting off a Demon army
Power Up! Mask Heroes
Power Up! Mask Heroes Part 2
Agent E
The Fall of Cao Cao and the Rise of the Void Dragon Emperor God
The slime assassin Melona
The Jura Tempest Federation
Helping a fellow Spider out
Spider Goddess vs Spider Queen
Charybdis and the Magma Dragon Emperor
Charybdis and the Magma Dragon Emperor part 2
The Rimuru Verse 2
A Faded Encounter
If anime characters become Power Rangers part 2
The Rising of The Shield Loli
Explosion Empress
New Members of the Family
Epilogue

Kunou visit in the Labyrinth

3.9K 94 83
By AndrsFernando1

(Now playing Phantom Of Light)

I'm currently at Yasaka office she wanted me to watch over Kunou and Arashi, she will be pretty busy doing some paperwork and having a meetings with another faction. Yasaka had ask the Monkey King Sun Wukong the Great Victorious Fighting Buddha and the Great Sage Equaling Heaven to look at Kyoto until Yasaka return.

Yasaka: Now Kunou I want you to be in your best behavior and look after your baby sister.

Kunou: I will mother I'm gonna have a great time spending time with Papa and with my sisters and friends.

Yasaka: Arashi Mamas gonna miss you so much my little kitsune. You're father is gonna take great care of you, I'm going to miss the both of you my sweet babies.

Yasaka started to giving kisses to both Kunou and Arashi, this made Kunou felt really embarrassed while Arashi was giggling from the kisses Yasaka was giving her. I was really happy seeing this scene, Yasaka really loves them and I love them as well they are part of my family now. I will always protect them and I will make sure the Hero Faction will never lay a hand on them.

Arashi: Giggles"

Kunou: Mother please stop it you're embarrassing me in front of Papa.

Yasaka: There's no need to be embarrassed Kunou I just love you both so much unconditionally my precious baby. I'm going to miss the both of you and Rimuru please take care of our daughters while I'm gone.

Rimuru: I will Yasaka as their father I will take great care of them. Well then my daughters it's time for us to go but before that, I have a gift for you Yasaka.

Yasaka: A gift for me? What kind of gift is it?

Pulling out my pocket I show Yasaka a yellow diamond ring which she was surprised on seeing this.

I get down in one knee and Yasaka happily wanted me to put the ring on her finger, she look at the ring see how beautiful it is.

Yasaka: Oh Rimuru it's beautiful, it is like you are proposing to me which makes me so happy I'll treasure this gift my love.

Rimuru: I glad you love it Yasaka you are my other wife and this ring proof that you are mine. I should probably mention that this is a very special ring, it will protect you from any kind of curse or brainwashing as long as you wear the ring, you will be safe from anyone who will tried to manipulate you.

Yasaka: I understand I will wear this ring and it will feel like you are there to protect me. You are caring man Rimuru Tempest that's why I fall for you.

Rimuru: Well I would do anything for family, you, Kunou and Arashi are a part of my family and I will always protect the three of you. (And has the words from the legendary Vin Diesel there's nothing stronger than family and I will always remember those words from the legend himself.)

Kunou: Come on Papa let's go I can't wait any longer and I want to meet that new student you told me about.

Rimuru: Alright Kunou we're going, say goodbye to your mother first.

Kunou: Goodbye mother and please be safe.

Yasaka: I will Kunou I love you and I love you too Arashi I'm going to miss you both so much.

Yasaka give Kunou and Arashi my final kiss goodbye in there forehead and she gave me a passionate kiss on the lips. After all that I teleported Kunou and Arashi we were now at the front door of my home, I open the door and we headed inside then we smell something good was coming from the kitchen. We see Tiamat, Sheou and my sister are preparing dinner for everyone. They seem have notice us and greeted us and my sister spoke out.

Kumoko: It's about time you got here brother, oh you brought Kunou and Arashi, how lovely to see my nieces. Mind if I hold Arashi for you Kunou?

Kunou: Sure you can hold my little sister aunt Kumoko.

She hand it over Arashi to my sister, Arashi was now in the arms of my sister who was petting and tickling her little fox ears and stroking her blue hair that is similar to my blue-silver hair. Arashi was giggling for getting tickled by my sister that this put a smile on my face.

Arashi: Ha ha ha!

Kumoko: I can't help she is so cute especially with those little fox ears of hers make her extra cuteness!Seeing her like this reminds me Kumo when she was a newborn, how I used to hold her in my arms, I should probably ask Ragna we should have another child.

Rimuru: Well good luck with that sis I don't know how Ragna would react on asking him having another child. What if he says no then what will you do?

Kumoko: Then I'll just tie him on the bed using my webs and force him giving me a another child and that's exactly how Kumo was born.

Rimuru: ... Um you don't really have to go that far also is that really how Kuna was born?

Kumoko: Well not exactly but...

Rimuru: You know what I don't wanna know.

Tiamat: 😅Um well let's get that all out of the way and Kunou would you like to try out the food that I made, I had made steak skewers I hope you enjoy it.

Tiamat show her a plate of steak skewers that it looks well done and he looks good to eat.

Kunou gladly accept it by took one of the steak skewers and took a bite of it, she has stars of joy in her eyes meaning that it was very good and she love it.

Kunou: Mmm it's so good thank you Tiamat it's delicious.

Tiamat: I glad you like it there's plenty more where that came from.

Kunou: Where is everyone else? Are they not here?

Sheou: Everyone is at the Labyrinth right now and we're going to bring the rest of the food we prepare for everyone to enjoy.

Kunou: The Labyrinth what is that place Papa?

Rimuru: Oh I guess I haven't told you yet, the Labyrinth is our base of operations and that place used to belong to Ramiris, the little fairy you save back when you save those kidnapping girls.

Kunou: Oh I see but doesn't that place still belongs to her?

Rimuru: It does but I created that place but I let her stay because it is still her home, well a copy of her Labyrinth. Anyways would you like to visit the Labyrinth?

Kunou: Yes I would love to go

Time skip brought to you by

I had brought Kunou to the Labyrinth and show her around the place, I only had show her some parts of the Labyrinth floors because there are 100 floors. I didn't want to waste Kunou time so we headed to the arena where my daughters are at. When we arrived everyone was there watching Taiga fighting Sakura in a hand to hand combat, Sakura was wearing her anti-magic mask that I gave to her making her as a member of the Mask Heroes, the Filolial Hero Pink Mask.

Kunou looks amaze seeing how Sakura has improved since the last time she saw her. She then look at Taiga curiously seeing how good she fights with Sakura.

Kunou: Is that the new student you told me about Papa?

Rimuru: Yep that's her Kunou her name is Taiga, she is a new subordinate I have brought and my new student I hope you two get along pretty well.

Everyone heard us talking and turn to our attention now knowing we are here and they all kneel down. Taiga and Sakura stop their fight and looking at everyone who are kneeling down at us, which they were surprised to see me and Kunou but Taiga was curious not knowing Kunou and wondering who she is.

Rimuru Subordinates: Welcome back Lord Rimuru and hello princess Kunou!

Kunou: Hello everyone it's great to see all of you here.

Falfa, Shalsha and Kumo all ran up to hug Kunou who also return the hug to all them. Sakura flew where the others are and also hug Kunou.

Sakura: Kunou good to see you again.

Kunou: It's good to see you too Sakura. You seem to have gotten stronger since the last time I saw you.

Sakura: Yeah I had gotten stronger thanks to everyone they have been training me. I have been training pretty well using wind magic and master gave me special gauntlets for my wind magic magic attacks. I also have became a disciple of Ramiris and I am happy to be her disciple she's fun, funny and we enjoyed reading manga together I am very lucky to be her disciple she is the best.

Ramiris fly towards Sakura and sitting on her head and starting petting her which Sakura likes being petted.

Ramiris: It's very sweet of you say those things about me Sakura, it really makes me wanna cry. How about later I will teach you all of my 48 different attack skills and then we'll watch anime together along with Beretta, how does that sound.

Sakura: That's sounds fun I can't wait!

Ramiris: (She's really a sweet kid she reminds me of Treyni, I really miss her.)

Looking up Sakura notice Ramiris was looking sad for some reason. This made Sakura wondering and worrying what was wrong with Ramiris.

Sakura: Are you okay Ramiris? Why do you look so sad?

Ramiris: It's nothing Sakura don't worry about it okay.

Sakura: Oh okay if you say so.

Falfa: We're glad that you're here Kunou we get to spend a lot of time as sisters.

Shalsha: We're really glad that Papa brought you here and did you also bring our little sister Arashi with you?

Kunou: Yes I did aunt Kumoko is watching over her right now.

Falfa: Oh man I can't wait to see our little sister

Shalsha: Me too.

Kunou then notice Taiga was walking up to her wanted to say hello but Kunou beat her to it.

Kunou: Hello you must be Taiga. Papa told me about you that you're his new student is great to meet you I'm Kunou his daughter.

Taiga: Oh you're Kunou, Sensei did tell me about you that you were his first student it's nice to finally meet you.

Kunou: Likewise.

Taiga: If it's okay can I have a spar with you. I want to see how strong is Sensei first student is. So what do you say?

Kunou: Mmm okay then let's have a spar together.

Kunou and Taiga where already at the arena getting ready at having their spar. Kunou was wearing her anti-magic mask and have her katana in hand. Taiga had her wooden sword on her back but she's only gonna be fighting using her fist for now.

Rimuru: All right you two make sure the both of you won't go to overboard at each other and Taiga I don't want you to go to rough on Kunou.

Taiga: I know sensei I won't take it too far I'll promise you that.

Rimuru: Good alright the both of you can now begin.

Taiga: Let's get this battle started shall we.

Kunou: We shall but first, Shadow Clone Jutsu!

Multiple clones of Kunou appear from a puff of smoke and there was about 40 of these clones. This made Taiga impress on seeing Kunou using some kind of clone technique.

Kunou: You have to take down all my clones down first then you get to fight me. Let's see if you could handle taking down all my clones.

Taiga: A clone technique that's interesting. All right then I'll play your game I'll take down all your clones at once. Come at me you clones!

Kunou: You heard her, Kunou army attack!

The clones all started to charge at Taiga who was beginning to fight off the clones by punching them kicking them, doing so the Kunou clones that were defeated by Taiga we're turning into a puff of smoke

Six of the clones rush at Taiga and having their katanas ready to strike at her, Seeing this Taiga made her tiger features appear and using her tail blade to cut down the clones that were trying to strike her from behind. That's surprise Kunou seeing Taiga new look having tiger features and especially seeing her tail that looks like a blade.

Kunou: Whoa what are you? Are you some sort of subspecies of Nekomata? I never seen one having that kind of tail before, that looks like a blade.

Taiga: I am no Nekomata. What I am I'm known as a Tiger Lycanthrope half beast half human that's what I am.

Kunou: I never heard of your race before, from the sounds of it are they something like werewolves?

Taiga: Something like that. Like werewolves I can transform changing into my beast form known as a bladed tiger. Anyways I'm done explaining to you what I am now it's time for you to meet my signature attack. Tiger Cannon Roar!

Taiga made a powerful roar that got rid of all the clones, Kunou managed to avoid that attack and she was all alone with out her clones by your side.

Rimuru: (Huh I believe that's supposed be the evolved version of her signature attack Voice Cannon. It was strong and luckily Kunou survive that attack but from what Taiga doesn't know Kunou does have a surprise for her.)

Veldora: Well that was one mighty roar that kid got. I guess you can say she have the way of the tiger.

Ramiris: I believe the expression is called the eye of the tiger, master.

Veldora: Oh right that's what I mean to say.

Ariel: That kid even used that attack on me when I was training her, it was strong but not enough to take me down. The kid has a long way to go to get stronger.

Back on the arena

Kunou: You manage to take down all my clothes with one single roar, I am impressed.

Taiga: Seems that you're the only one left means I get to finally fight you.

Taiga pull out her wooden katana and holding it in both hands, ready to have a sword fight.

Taiga: Hope you're ready cause I'm ready to take you down.

Kunou: All right then I did say you had to take down all my clones then you had to challenge me. You have waited long enough now is the time for us to clash our swords.

Both Kunou and Taiga rush at each other that they begin their sword fight trying to slash and block from each other's attacks.

Taiga was about to hit Kunou in the chest but she block it and trying to send a kick at Taiga who quickly jump into the air. Kunou sidestep away from Taiga landfall and they're both continual there swords fight.

Taiga: You're good but I can go faster than this.

Kunou: Thanks and I can go faster as well.

Taiga: We'll see about that.

Taiga increasing her speed to go faster Trying to land a single hit at Kunou but Kunou also increasing her speed blocking Taiga attacks. They are going so fast smoke started to cover around them and Taiga couldn't see Kunou from the smoke. When the smoke clears Taiga can now see Kunou and she was surprised seeing her katana was glowing.

Taiga: Huh! What the?

Kunou: Surprise I'm sure you are, it was good while it lasted but I win. Now take this!

Thinking that she had got her but to her surprise when the smoke clears Taiga and she used her tail the block the attack.

Kunou: That is one strong tail you got there.

Taiga: Looks like I got you by surprise and don't think you were about to win because I am the winner here.

Taiga use her wooden sword and hit Kunou in the stomach but Taiga did notice Kunou was smiling and sticking her tongue out at her and then she turned into a puff of smoke. This surprise Taiga that she was fighting another clone of Kunou the entire time.

Taiga: No way that was just another clone if that wasn't the real Kunou then where is she.

Kunou: Right behind you, Rasengan!

Kunou appear from Taiga shadow and had a energy spear on her hand and hit at Taiga stomach where she was sent crashing to the wall. Kunou remove her mask and walk up to check on Taiga to see if she was okay luckily she was and she slowly got out of the wall. She was holding her stomach where she got it from the Rasengan, it really didn't bother her but she had a cheeky grin on her face that she had fun fighting with Kunou.

Taiga: Man you really got me there pretty hard, as expected from Sensei first student and daughter. So you were hiding the entire time while I was fighting your clone how come I didn't see you that.

Kunou: Well while you were dealing with my clones let the other clone the one you thought that was me to take my place while I was hiding in the shadows using shadow step I waited for the perfect advantage to strike, and seems like my plan had work. That was a very good fight we had you're not a bad fighter let's fight again sometimes.

Taiga: Yeah you were not bad yourself even if I was just fighting your clone.

Kunou: Well the thing I should tell you about my clones when they disappear all their memories and experience will all be transferred to me. So that fight you have with my clone meaning that I had experience fighting with you.

Taiga: Oh I see. I gotta say that clone technique of yours is pretty amazing.

I walk up to you Kunou and Taiga and I was glad seeing the both of them are getting along.

Rimuru: Seems like both of my students are getting along pretty well.

Kunou: We sure are Papa she's a really good fighter and I think she may have the potential to become a Mask Hero.

Rimuru: Really because I was planning on giving her her mask when the two of you stop your spar.

That surprise them both and also Falfa, Shalsha, Kumo and Sakura were excited that they were going to have a sixth member of their team.

Rimuru: So what do you think Taiga? Do you want to become a Mask Hero?

I made a anti-magic mask appear on the palm of my hand and Taiga look at the mask, she seems intrigued that it matches her color.

Taiga: I accept this Sensei I will like to become a Mask Hero.

I gave her the mask to her as she begins to put it on and it looks good on her. Everyone all congratulated and Falfa, Shalsha, Kumo and Sakura all went to hug Taiga for being their new member.

Kumo: Congrats Taiga and welcome to the team.

Shalsha: You were really great out there for your big sister you're amazing.

Sakura: Yeah what Shalsha you're amazing And congrats will be our a Mask Hero. Don't forget we haven't finished our fight yet okay.

Falfa: We're proud of you and we are happy that you are newest members of the Mask Hero.

Taiga: Thanks you guys I don't usually get complimented and don't worry Sakura we will have our rematch later.

Kunou: Well since all Mask Heroes are here how about we do ours roll call.

Falfa: Yeah let's do it.

The others put on their mask and begin their roll call sequins.

Kunou: I am the Fox Hero, Red Mask!

Falfa: I am the Blue Dragon Hero, Blue Mask!

Shalsha: I am the Green Dragon Hero, Green Mask!

Kumo: I am the Spider Hero, White Mask!

Sakura: I am the Filolial Hero, Pink Mask!

Taiga: I am the Tiger Hero, Yellow Mask!

All six of them: And together we are the Mask Heroes!

Just then Tiamat, Sheou and my sister have arrived with the food they have made and they brought along Arashi with them. Tiamat, Sheou and my sister brought in the foods they have made and they look so good. They place it on the table that I made appear and everyone couldn't wait to enjoy eating these delicious foods.

Trihexa: This looks so good! I can't wait to try out all these different foods.

Ramiris: Me either. My tummy is growling for food to devour all these delicious food in one gulp.

Ariel: I don't know if that stomach of yours can you even handle eating all this food from your small size little fairy. You might get a stomach ache if you eat too much of these food.

Ramiris: I don't care about that what I should be focusing on is beginning eating all this delicious food!

Veldora: Kuahahaha! I'm with you Ramiris let's eat these food as much as we can.

Ramiris: Yeah!

Tiamat: All right everyone dig in and enjoy the food we prepare for all of you.

Everyone: Thank you for the food.

Time skip brought to you by

It was a new day Falfa and Shalsha went to school, Kunou is at the Labyrinth training with the others and I was at the dinner table sitting next Tiamat and I was helping her feeding Vel and Arashi with their breakfast. While we were done feeding them I was about to enjoy drinking my coffee until I heard a knock on the door. I went ahead and check who was knocking and when I open the door it was revealed to be a woman. The woman has shiny blue hair with very with large breast that can rival Tiamat breast and I did notice the woman has pointing ears.

Rimuru: (This woman there's something strangely familiar about her and those eyes of hers they remind me of Tiamat eyes, just who is this woman.)

Rimuru: Hello miss can I help you with something.

???: Yes is this by any chance the Tempest residence and are you Rimuru Tempest.

Rimuru: Yes this is indeed the Tempest residence and I am Rimuru Tempest and what can I help you for?

???: Ah I'm glad I finally found it, my name is Nammu and I wanted to meet you in person Rimuru Tempest and I've been wanted to see Tiamat to see how she's been doing.

Rimuru: Do you and Tiamat know each other?

Nammu: Yes we do the both of us haven't seen each other in years and I heard that she was living in the human world living with you.

Tiamat: Darling who is at the door? Can you tell whoever is there to leave and helping me out taking care of-

Tiamat stood silent in shock when she notice Nammu who is smiling seeing the shock expression at Tiamat face. I just stand there confuse from what was going on.

Rimuru: Ciel any ideas and can you tell me more about this woman name Nammu.

Ciel: (I may have an idea who this woman could be master.)

Rimuru: Really? Any idea who she really is?

Ciel: (Just keep watching and you'll soon find out.)

Tiamat: Y-You? What are you doing here?

Nammu: Surprised to see me, well it has been a long time since we last seen each other. I came all this way here to see how you were doing Tiamat, my dear daughter.

Next part The Mother in law

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 5.7K 64
Follow an unlucky fellow as F/N discovers a new world and things he never knew. Rediscover things he would rather have forgotten and left back on Ear...
73.3K 3.4K 31
[IN INDEFINITE HIATUS: Read my profile bio for the summarized detail] Standing alone in the middle of nothingness, he opens his eyes. The world that...
282K 10.3K 151
This story follows the life of rimuru tempest but his past life will be different. After dying fighting for humanity 'Azatoth' perishes. When Azatoth...
45.2K 1K 15
Rimuru the oldest sibling of the true dragons and the true creator of the tensura world he was the strongest beings in the universe. One day he decid...