Rainbow 6 siege: The Infiltra...

By SebastianBaker

I do not own Metal gear or Rainbow 6 siege just my Oc More

Oc
Awoken From Coma
New Characters
Morale Fallen
Gearing up for tomorrow

The New Operator

93 0 0
By SebastianBaker

Ahab's POV

After a month and three weeks, I was finally back on my feet thanks to the doctors, nurses, physical therapy, and exercising. It took quite awhile to get used to things because I was in a coma for nine years. I'm thirty-three now but I still look younger than I was nine years ago.

I was packing up my stuff in the hospital room as I waited for the nurse with a wheel chair so I can leave. The first thing I need to do is to find where Rainbow is so I can join to help them out anyway I can.

I heard the door open behind me as I saw the doctor and two nurses and one was wheeling in a wheel chair.

Doctor: "Ready to leave, Sebastian?"

Me: "I'm ready. Thank you for taking care of me all these years. I wouldn't survive if it wasn't for all of you."

Doctor: "You are welcome. I hope you get accepted into Rainbow. They need a super soldier like you."

Me: "Thanks. I hope so too, doc."

Everything was situated as I closed my suit case I had before walking over to the wheel chair as I sat down and the doctor and a nurse grabs my things and they wheeled me out of the room into the hallway and I gave people a nod that also took care of me as well.

We got into a elevator to go down to the lobby and they took me to the exit where the taxi driver is waiting for me.
I get off of the wheel chair as the taxi driver put my things in the trunk and I got in the back.

Taxi driver: "Where you going?"

Me: "Hereford base if you would."

The cab driver nodded starting up his vehicle as we left the hospital. I then realized I forgot to tell Miller who is a friend and second in command of my father.

Me: "Hey, can I use your phone? Mine is out of date."

Taxi Driver: "Sure. Give me second."

He takes it out of his pocket as he typed his password before giving it to me.

Me: "Thanks."

I quickly dialed the number as I waited patiently for him to answer. It took about six rings but he finally picked up.

Miller: "Hello? Who's this?"

Me: "Kaz, it's me."

Miller: "Sebastian! What took you so long?"

Me: "Kept you waiting, huh?"

I heard Miller chuckle causing me to smile because he loves that line from my father and I.

Me: "I was in London in a coma for almost ten years. The doctor and the nurses took care of me. I got to admit I do have the same shrapnel as my father in my right forehead from the helicopter crash nine years ago."

Miller: "Damn, kid. Who shot you guys down? Is any our men still alive?"

Me: "They're gone Kaz. My friends that I loved are gone. I'm the only one alive."

Miller: "I'm sorry, Sebastian. Are you coming home?"

Me: "Not this time. I'm joining Rainbow who are in Hereford to help them with the White Mask. Yes, the White Mask are the ones who shot us down and killed my men. I want to teach them a lesson on why they never should have mess with us Diamond Dogs."

Miller: "I see. Well, if you ever need anything let me know. Tell Rainbow that they have allies in Diamond Dogs that would like to help too."

Me: "I'll tell em. Thanks, Kaz for understanding."

Miller: "See ya, kid."

I hanged up the phone before giving the driver his phone back. I looked out the window to see the world has changed a bit when I was gone.

TimeSkip

The taxi driver stop in front of the gates of the Hereford base and he turns towards me with a smirk on his face.

Taxi driver: "Here we are, soldier. Good luck if you join them."

Me: "Thanks."

I get out of the taxi shutting the door walking over to the gate where I saw two guards patrolling the gate.

Me: "Excuse me. Can I have a word?"

The guards walked over to me a bit cautious but still friendly. I raised my arms to let them know that I wasn't arm.

Guard 1: "Can we help you?"

Me: "I hope so. I'm here to talk to Six so I can join Rainbow."

The two guards looked at each other then back at me a bit surprise and I was confused.

Me: "Something wrong?"

Guard 2: "No nothing's wrong, sir. It's just Six choses to have someone to join Rainbow. Your the first who actually comes to the gate to ask to join Rainbow."

Me: "I do have my reasons to join Rainbow. I heard Rainbow was the second best private military in the world."

Guard 1: "What branch are you from? You sound American."

Me: "I am. What branch well I'm a DD and a Marine."

Guard 2: "DD?"

I took out my badge of the branch I was in and the two guards looked at it closely. They saw the badge was a diamond shape with a dog in the middle of it and a yellow ribbon that says "Diamond Dogs" on it.

Guard 1: "What's your call sign, sir?"

Me: "Ahab."

The two guards then back up a bit as they saluted to me. It catch me off guard for a second but I'm guessing that these two used to be Diamond Dogs too.

Guard 1: "Boss, it's so good to see you again."

Guard 2: "We missed you, Boss!"

Me: "At ease, Diamonds. Can one of you take me to who's in charge here?"

Guard 1: "Yes, Boss. Follow me."

I gave him a nod before following the former Diamond Dog that is now a soldier here in Hereford.

We went inside and I looked around at the main entrance to see some statues, painting and flags around. Also the symbol that says "Rainbow".

Guard 1: "What happened to you, boss?"

Me: "I was in a coma for almost ten years. Woke up to realize that I have the same injury like..."

Guard 1: "Big Boss?"

Me: "Yeah."

Guard 1: "What happened to our..."

Me: "That's the reason why I'm here. White Mask killed our men. I think it was another..."

Guard 1: "Another what?"

I thought about that and heard a familiar sound. It was like a roar scream and it wasn't human at all then it hits me.

Me: "Sahelanthropus. It was the Sahelanthropus I heard that day. How did the White Mask ever made or get one I have no idea."

The guard turns toward me in shock and has a scared expression.

Guard 1: "We need to tell Six about this now, Boss."

Me: "I'll tell em. But not yet. I need to make sure if it is another Metal Gear."

—————————————

Ela's POV

Today was a long day in debrief. The White Mask is planning something big is what Six told us but she or anyone else doesn't know what it is. I was drawling on my sketchbook when I heard someone knocking on my door.

I grunted putting the coloring pencil down walking over to the door. I opened it and didn't look to see who it was because it's most of the time my sister Zofia.

Me: "Zo, Im not in the mood for..."

I then looked who thought was my sister but I only saw a chest looking at me. I looked up to see a man with long dark brown hair in a pony tail, a beard, and blue eyes. But what caught my eye is that they're was shrapnel in the man's forehead.

Me: "I'm sorry. I thought you were my sister."

Guy: "It's alright. Are you Ela by any chance?"

Me: "That's me."

Man: "Six says I'm your new roommate."

Me: "Oh, come in then."

I let him in as he walks in moving looking around as he saw my arts and crafts on the table in the dinning room.

Man: "Your a artist I take it?"

Me: "Something I do on my free time when I'm I'm bored."

He nodded to me and he takes of his jacket as I saw scars on his arm with staple scars as well. I also saw some metal sticking out of both his arms that looks like bullets and bullet casings.

Me: "What happened to you?"

Man: "Helicopter crash."

He hangs his jacket on the hanger next to mine as he sits down on a stool looking at me. Got to admit this man was pretty handsome even with all the scars.

Man: "Im, Ahab. Nice to meet you Ms. Ela."

Me: "You too, Ahab. What brings you to Rainbow?"

Ahab: "To get answers on what happened the day I was in the helicopter crash. Lost my squad to something that shot us down."

Me: "How long ago was that?"

Ahab: "Almost ten years."

I felt bad for him. He been trying to get answers for a long time.

Me: "I'm sorry."

Ahab: "Wasn't your fault. But something that shot us down seemed familiar to me."

I was curious what he was talking about. Six said that the White Mask is planning something. The audio we all heard earlier didn't sound like a human or animal. I listen to it a thousand times but have no idea what it is.

Me: "Ahab, do you mind of listening to something?"

He smirks for a second but nodded and I went over to my laptop bringing it over setting it in front of him.

Me: "I been trying to figure what these sounds are from but it doesn't sound like anything I heard."

I play the video as we both began to hear the sound.

After the video sound was over I saw him clench his hands into a fist and he was shaking his head.

Ahab: "God damn you, Huey."

Me: "You know what this is?"

Ahab: "Yeah.... I do. Never thought that doctor was going to make on for the fucking White Mask."

Me: "Which doctor?"

He gets up from the chair walking over to his suit case and pulled out a photo. Ahab gave it to me as I looked at it.

I looked at the picture smirking then I pulled out a photo in the binder of a man and lined it up to Ahab's photo. It was the same man but the picture I had have him wearing a lab suit.

Me: "This man's name is Emmerich?"

Ahab: "Yup. Never liked the man even when I saw him for the first time."

Me: "Why?"

Ahab: "He forced his own son into a cockpit of a metal gear. A test subject."

I raised my head at him wondering what he is talking about. Why did the man force his child into something and who and what is a metal gear.

Ahab: "I know what your thinking, Ela. But I don't know how to tell you on what a metal gear is. It's too complicated to explain."

I gave him a nod before looking at another photo but then someone knocked on the door. Ahab walks over to the door opening it revealing Six.

Six: "Hello, Ahab. Settling in?"

Ahab: "Why didn't you tell me?"

Six looked at him confuse on what he is talking about. She looked over at me as I shrugged.

Six: "Sorry what?"

Ahab: "Dr. Huey Emmerich. You should've told me you were going after that man."

Six: "Do you know him or something? We've been contacting him when he's held hostage by the White Mask."

Ahab shook his head looking down on the floor then looked back at Six before saying something to her.

Ahab: "We are taking him tomorrow."

Six: "What? Who gave you orders to go after this man?"

Ahab: "..... Myself. I told you, I'm a infiltrator. I can handle things on my own. If we don't get this man out then... it will be your fault if a Armageddon happens of a metal gear. It's your choice."

There's that word again. What does that even mean or what is it? Six looked at him before she sighed.

Six: "Alright. This could be your initiation then."

Ahab: "Thanks, ma'am."

I watch him leave the room and Six turns towards him as well. I looked at six and asked her who he is.

Me: "Where did you find him?"

Six: "I didn't. He walked up to the base and persuaded the guards to let him."

Me: "I thought you need to be picked to be in Rainbow?"

Six: "You do. But this man is different so I let him join."

Me: "What's he going to do here?"

Six: "He's a professional infiltrator. Some missions he will go out with you and the other operators, but mostly he prefers working solo out there on the field. Extracting targets or try to get intel."

I gave her a nod before sitting down on the chair next to me. I was curious on why he knew so much about the white mask making a weapon or what did he call it... a "Metal Gear" or something.

Me: "Do you know what a metal gear is, six?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 5.9K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1.1M 44.1K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
192K 8.3K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
513K 16.1K 74
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...