POV: You Fall in Love

By Precise_Clouds17

You are on tiktok one day, and this guy pops up on your for you page. His username is Birlap_, his name is Ar... More

Introduction
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8 (update on relationship)
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19

Part 15

742 12 0
By Precise_Clouds17

I am now 2 months pregnant, my belly is still quite small. Arny and I have been planning our wedding. We don't know the exact date right now, but we wanna do it during Spring. We wanna do it maybe in March or April.

I have chosen my wedding dress, this is the dress:

I hope arny will like the dress I have chosen out. We are going to find our wedding rings today! I am so excited.

Arny has been trying to convince me to show him the dress. But obviously that isn't going to happen! I want it to be a surprise, but I did say that he will be able to see me before the wedding starts.

So we will do a little thing, before the wedding starts. Where we get to see each other. So that will be very exciting!

ITS DECIDED!!

We have chosen the date for the wedding!

(Side note: I won't be doing a whole part for the wedding. But I will write what arny says for the vow) Also I will write his reaction to the dress!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

614K 9.6K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
671K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
8K 92 9
⚠️SMUT FANFIC⚠️ (Gender Neutral Story) While shopping in the mall with friends he saw something that made his heart go ablaze. Was it his lover? His...