Timeout

Von ImKyuned

After an injury, the young Wide Receiver Changkyun has no other choice than taking extra lessons, to improve... Mehr

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Final Part

Part 13

224 12 1
Von ImKyuned

TIMEOUT - Part Thirteen

"Okay, would you do me a favor and explain this to me?" Kyun asks in a loud voice after you arrive in the study room. He's having such a hard time getting his emotions under control and he hates that he's yelling at you right now when Emery is the one that...

THIS SON OF A BITCH!

Suddenly all those little clues cross his mind. How you were hiding in the library--because he would've never found you there. All those times you were so tense and uneasy when you sat with Kyun and your friends in the cafeteria--because he was there too!

And the time Hayden almost flipped out as you were looking for Kyun at the sports field when he didn't show up for the extra lesson - because he was there too!

"Can you tell me why he's still walking around in this school, playing the big boss after what he did to you? Can you tell me why you are the one hiding when he's the one that should be locked up?"

How can you live like this? How can you stand seeing him every fucking day?

"Talk to me, babe!" he says desperately and you look at him while shaking your head.

"This isn't your fight, Changkyun..."

"Yes!" he rants. "Yes, it is! Cause he hurt you! This is my fight now too, this—"

"No!" you say in a strong voice and look at him, pissed. "Do you really think I haven't been where you are now two years ago? Do you really think that he's still at this school because I forgave him? No! Kyun, you have no fucking idea so instead of yelling at me, I'd appreciate it a LOT if you'd listen to me!"

Immediately, he closes his mouth just as he was about to say something again.

"I told you before that I don't have to be saved! I don't need moral support with this! I did everything I could but it's not as simple as you think it is!"

Gulping he stares at you. He hates that he's so angry right now.

"Then explain it to me..." he whispers.

You take a deep, shaky breath and he takes a step closer, puts his crutches aside, sits on the table, and pulls you by your hands closer to him. He's so mad that it made him forget for a second that you're probably way more upset than he is.

"Take your time..." he whispers and kisses your nose softly.

"Emery's family is... wealthy as fuck" you explain eventually in a low voice. "They have more money than you can imagine. And with money comes power... I wanted to press charges against him. I was at the police but... a few days later he and his parents showed up... This was the second-worst moment of my life... Kyun, they threatened me and my family and even made my mother think for a moment I made all of this up cause I was... ashamed of having sex this early..."

Shocked, Kyun's jaw drops. "What?"

How can his parents know what kind of dude their son is and not only defend him but also threaten his victim? Kyun's mom would've killed and buried him with her own bare hands - after she made him dig his own grave with a fucking fork!

He can't even imagine what this must've felt like...

Desperately, you nod. "This family has a lot of influence. Not just in this city but also... at a lot of colleges..."

Again he shakes his head in disbelief. "Please don't tell me they—"

"They did..." you say, whining. "They said if I dared to press charges against Emery, they would make sure I wouldn't make it to any college at all..."

"But..." Kyuns thoughts are running wild. "Can they do that? Can they really...?"

"Didn't you ever ask yourself how a horrible player like Emery made it onto the team?"

There's so much anger and desperation in your voice. And he gets you. It must be so hard to be so damn powerless.

"You think they paid for him to get on the team?" he asks, surprised and you nod.

"Of course! I had no choice, Kyun. I could've pressed charges - but no one would've believed me anyway. And with the money they have, they would've bailed him out of this and I would've never made it to any college. Or... I just... sit things out..."

But... there must've been another way. He gets that you were and still are scared about your future - the future you're working so hard for. But it can't be right that this abuser is running around freely cause his parents have money?

Well... welcome to the real world....

"That's horrible..." he whispers. "Why didn't you transfer schools?"

Tilting your head, you look at him and Kyun nods. This is the only really good school around. And if you wanna make it to a big college, you have to graduate from a good high school first...

"I can't believe you have to suffer so much..." he whispers and caresses your cheek tenderly. "I wish there was a way to make it stop..."

"I was okay with it... but" while biting your lip you shake your head. "I can't believe he's walking around, telling everyone we had consensual sex..."

With what kind of nonchalance Emery spoke those words... He seems to feel so sure that you wouldn't even dare to tell Kyun about this...

How stupid can a single person be? Doing this is bad enough, actually admitting it... is good - but threatening their victim after AND spreading false information?

Kyun takes a few deep breaths to control his breathing. He wants to beat him to death...

"I wish I could take the pain away from you..." he mumbles. "I wish I could make you happy again..."

Sighing, you lay your hand around his cheeks. "But you already do that! Kyun, can't you see how happy I am lately? This is because of you! And as long as you believe me... I have nothing to fear..."

Kyun doesn't wanna think about all the times you've told others about your secret and no one believed you...

"Of course I believe you, babe..." he gasps and kisses your lips firmly. "Shit, of course I do..."

Carefully he lays his arms around you and pulls you into a hug. It's unbelievable how strong you are to endure all this...

"Can I ask you for one thing?" he hears you saying as you loosen the hug.

"Anything!"

"I meant what I said earlier. This isn't your fight. And I'm sure he'll provoke you and will drive you crazy but I need you to stay out of this! Please! Not just for me but also yourself! You wanna have a career... homicide could get in the way..."

Even though this was meant as a joke, neither of you is laughing. Cause he'd really love to end his life...

"Okay..." he whispers reluctantly.

For a long moment, he looks at you. He's so furious. But you're right. This isn't his fight. And he should focus on you alone, not on his rage.

"I'm scared he'll ruin what we have..." you say now and he sees tears filling your eyes. "Oh, babe..." Again he pulls you close, so hurt by your words. "I promise that nothing that he does or says will destroy this with us..."

Despite the promise he made you, in the following days, Kyun just can't deny that this is still bothering him. He can't just pretend everything is totally fine, no matter how hard he tries.

Every time he sees this fucker he wants to beat the shit out of him. Luckily this isn't the case often. Since he knows now why you were hiding, he makes extra sure you don't have to endure Emery's face more often than necessary. So you spend more days in the library again. When this son of a bitch is close, he distracts you by simply kissing you or pulling you into another direction with the excuse that he wants to find a quiet place to make out with you. He has no idea if it works, if you notice his poor attempts to protect you but as long as you don't lose your beautiful smile, he's happy too. But he still can't get rid of this anger inside him...

Kyun's heart skips a giant beat as he opens the door and sees you standing there with the most beautiful smile on your face. Today is the day. Today you will stay overnight for the very first time. And he can't hide how nervous he is but at the same time knowing you'll fall asleep in his arms tonight calms him so damn much. Your parents think you're with Hayden again. She's home alone tonight and Wonho will visit her...

"Hey!" you say, take a step closer and pull him by his jacket to your lips. Kyun needs a lot of self-control not to throw away his crutches so he can pull you closer. Wouldn't work so well if he falls over...

"Come in!" he smirks into the kiss and makes some space for you to enter.

Smiling, you look around. "Where are your parents?"

"Not here!" he smirks. "I sent them to the movies..."

Giggling you kiss him again while peeling yourself out of your coat. Kyun's jaw almost hits the floor as he sees the gorgeous dress you're wearing. It's plain, black, and tight-fitting. For the first time now he's able to see your actual curves and he's so beaten by this view.

Gulping he stares at you. Your legs are so long and... gosh he tries so hard to not think nasty thoughts here. But you're so perfect...

"You like it?" you ask, smiling, and Kyun quickly shakes his head to get his eyes off of you.

"Wow..." he chuckles and looks at you speechlessly before he pulls you closer by your hand. "Do you feel comfortable?"

Smiling, you nod. "Yes! I really do! It's been a long time since I wanted to look sexy..."

You wanted to look sexy... for him. Not only is this flattering as fuck but considering your usual style and seeing now how much confidence you gained in the past weeks... this overwhelms him.

"You nailed it..." he smirks and you kiss, giggling, before he nods over to the kitchen.

"Come with me!"

A little shyly he watches you as you enter the room. Immediately your eyes widen and your jaw drops as you see the pretty table and the candlelight.

"Oh, Kyunnie! This looks so nice!" you gasp before you look at him, confused. "Did you cook?"

"Better!" he smirks. "I ordered pizza!"

There's this split second in which he asks himself if this is enough. You deserve so much more than this. But before he can drown in this thought, you squeal. "Awesome!"

Yet another reason why you are so perfect for him.

"Sit down!" he says and nods to the chair. You kiss him before you do as he says and sit at one side of the square table while he takes the place on your right, next to you. Like this, he can be close to you and still see your face.

Immediately you dig in and talk about everything and nothing. He loves your plain sense of humor and the way you tell stories, your voice is so full of excitement then...

"Don't you have the doctor's appointment next week?" you ask and take a bite while Kyun nods. He's kind of surprised you remember, because you haven't talked about this since the night with his parents. So you remembered it, cause it's important to him...?

"Are you scared?" Your voice is so soft and warm and he feels so comfortable talking about his feelings around you.

Shrugging he takes another bite from his slice. "I don't know, to be honest. I tried to push it away somehow... but... lately.." he gulps, becoming kinda nervous. "Ever since you stepped into my life I see things a little different..."

Surprised you raise your eyebrows. "What do you mean?"

"Football is still super important to me" he shrugs. "But I noticed that I can be... more if I want to. I can go to a college and actually be good at whatever I do there without relying on my talent as a player. I don't know... this took a lot of pressure off me..."

For a long moment, you look at him, smiling before you raise your hand and stroke his cheek gently. "I'm so proud of you!"

Kyun has no idea why his heart suddenly begins to race at your words. This means so much to him...

"Thank you..." Smiling, he takes your hand off his face and kisses your fingertips softly before he sighs and looks around the room.

"I'm sorry if this is kinda lame... I'll take you out properly once I can drive again..."

Instantly you shake your head. "Don't be stupid, baby. This is perfect! I don't need a fancy restaurant or... Ah, I don't even know" you chuckle. "I'm happy as long as I'm with you!"

Smiling, Kyun leans over the table and pulls you into a kiss. He meant this kiss to be soft and innocent but you seem to be... kinda hungry for him. Again he has this overwhelming feeling in his chest and... well... lower, as your tongues begin to play.

"Shall we go to your room?" you ask in a low voice after breaking the kiss. Quickly he nods. "Yeah..."

A little later, Kyun sits in his bed, leaning against the backrest, his hands around your waist while you straddle him.

Smiling into the kiss, he digs his fingertips into your body and pulls you closer.

He actually planned to take it slow here but... no matter how slow he takes it, you don't seem to approve of his pace. But Kyun doesn't mind as long as you feel comfortable.

For something that feels like hours now, you've been making out, while an X-Men movie is running in the background. He loves how easy it is for you to let yourself fall. He can feel your kisses becoming needier, your touches bolder and it requires more and more strength to keep his self-control.

Kyun almost has another stroke as you suddenly begin to grind your body against his hard crotch and moan softly.

"Baby!" he gasps and rolls his eyes. Actually, he was about to stop you but...Gosh. This feels so incredible.

Giggling, your lips wander to his neck and you nibble its skin tenderly. Immediately he growls deeply and holds your waist a little tighter while kissing your shoulder softly. He can feel your smile on his neck as your lips wander up to his ear.

"Open my dress, Kyunnie!" you whisper into it and he gulps heavily before he pushes you back gently to look at you.

"What?"

Still smiling, you kiss his lips. "Open it!"

For a long, looong moment, he considers this.

Do you really want it? Or do you just think you want it, to do him a favor?

"Are you sure?" he asks and you nod firmly. "I have to take off the dress either way at some point since I'm staying overnight so... you might as well help me..."

You're so beautiful, it's insane. And he can see it in your face that you're really okay with this. No insecurities, no second thoughts. So he pulls you back to his lips while his fingers carefully pull down your zipper... 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

12.2K 268 14
Wally had met this girl in one of his classes. For months Wally had been cheating on Artemis with her. Artemis finds out and leaves. She goes to thei...
41.4K 2K 17
liskook short au where lisa's free promo goes wrong. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED NAMUISESE 2021
1.1M 49K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
673K 33.4K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...