𝐁𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐔𝐬

By ellababyx

FAKE DATING "We are more than friends but less than lovers." - "Oh go to hell, I was trying to have an epipha... More

Introduction
Character Collages
Playlist :)
Dedication to my babies <3
Chapter 1 - Elizabeth
Chapter 2 - b u t t e r f l i e s
Chapter 3 - red
Chapter 4 - Champagne Problems
Chapter 5 - Sweetheart
Chapter 6 - Anna
Chapter 7 - Pull Over
Chapter 8 - stupid smiles
Chapter 9 - Euphoric
Chapter 10 - strawberry
Chapter 11 - fake
Chapter 12 - Karen
Chapter 13 - Hold my waist Maxwell
Chapter 14 - I hate you
Chapter 15 - Taylor Swift
Chapter 16 - Jump
Chapter 17 - Strip Club
Chapter 18 - One bed
Chapter 19 - Room 15
Chapter 20 - Rule five
Chapter 21 - Theo
Chapter 22 - Kitchen
Chapter 23 - Paper Rings
Chapter 24 - worthless
Chapter 25 - jacuzzi
Chapter 26 - one
Chapter 27 - Lucky Number
Chapter 28 - Happy Fucking Birthday
Chapter 29 - two
Chapter 30 - I love you, you stupid idiot
Chapter 31 - i lost faith
Chapter 32 - refrigerator light
Chapter 33 - bye bye oli
Chapter 34 - epiphany
Chapter 36 - red... and blue?
Chapter 37 - three.
Chapter 38 - cory?
Epilogue... Platinum Rings
Bonus Chapter - May

Chapter 35 - Bleo

40.1K 1.7K 1.6K
By ellababyx

~ Belle's Pov : January 15th~

VOTE. NOW.

"Okay so we should be home by eleven, twelve at the latest." I ushered Tom and Lily out the door, making sure they don't worry too much. "Go go, you don't wanna be late and lose your reservation."

"Fine." Tom kisses her cheek and they walk out to their car. "It took them way too long to leave." I scowl and Leo and take Ben from his arms. "It's her first time leaving the baby alone with someone, I'd be nervous too." He sighs and I follow him into the living room, watching as he turns on the Tv.

"Would you ever want kids?" I ask and he stays silent for a second, trying to think. "I guess, maybe. I don't necessarily want them right now but maybe in the future..." I didn't want kids, ever. Maybe it was the thought of having a baby in front of Beth, knowing she couldn't, or maybe it was my own mother reflecting on me.

But kids were a no for me. "If I said I didn't want kids, like ever. Would you uhm... would that change things for you? I mean I know we are very early in this relationship and everything b-" Leo presses a finger to my lips as I rock baby Ben from side to side.

"I would say that Karen and Theo are all we will ever need, if that's what you want." He gets me like no one else ever has. "I'll put Ben to bed and you turn on Taken. I brought the movie so we could watch it." He takes Ben from my arms again and I hear him baby talking Ben as he goes upstairs.

He remembered to bring our movie. He remembered.

I slot the movie into the DvD player and position myself on the couch, taking up most of the space. I hear him come downstairs a couple minutes later and he eyes me up. "You sure made yourself comfy, didn't you?" I simply smile back as he lifts my legs and sits under them, putting mine across his.

And so we sit, we sit and we watch our movie. The movie that we bonded over, I remember the first time we watched it, I had finally met Karen and she was lounging on my lap while Leo was sleeping on a separate couch to me.

Now look at us, same couch, same movie, six months later. And of course, Leo falls asleep halfway through the movie, just like last time. Yet one difference, this time, his head is on my tits, because he just cant help himself.

————

"Oh please I did not fall first! You were whipped from our first encounter." He throws his head back laughing. "If you think I was whipped from your nervous counting and our uncomfortable conversation, then you are totally correct." Ha.

"I fucking knew it. Actually, my favorite part was when you picked me up for the charity and I came out looking, stunning by the way and-" He groans, cutting me off. "Please don't, I was just..."

"Flabbergasted?" He chuckles and twirls a piece of my hair round his finger. "How could I not be, you came out in that red dress thingy and I couldn't bring myself to say anything that wouldn't sound totally obsessive and insane. So I stood there..."

"Flabbergasted?" I repeat for him and he reluctantly nods. "Yes Robinson, I was 'flabbergasted'." He folds so easily for me. "You know I'd do it all over again just to put that pretty smile on your face."

The corner of my lips tip up involuntarily, I love getting compliments on my smile. It stays silent before I remember something that is beyond funny. "Do you remember our rules?" His eyes widen as soon as I say it.

"Oh shit I totally forgot about those, we broke all five of them, exaggeration on the fifth one." I sigh and pull the blanket up to my shoulders. "Yes, Leo Maxwell, I am unfortunately, irretrievably in love with you. One of my many, many flaws."

The cold air blasts through the AC since we couldn't turn it off and we both shiver. "Did you bring a hoodie?" I question and he raises an eyebrow. "I brought one for myself.." Aw, that's adorable.

"Please, you're hilarious, you think that your jumpers aren't mine by default?" I put my hand out and he reaches into his bag, pulling out an oversized red jumper, practically made for me.

"Why thank you boyfriend." He steals some of the blanket and strokes up and down my leg. "You are so welcome girlfriend."

"Oo, what about that painting you bought, after knowing me for only three days might I add." He cringes slightly. "Oh god, I knew I liked you but that's creepy, why didn't you like, run for the hills or something?"

I shrug, because I truly don't know. To me, that gesture was incredibly romantic. "It's hung above my apartments electric fireplace, in all fairness I quite liked it, although I never really considered the creepy factor."

—————
January 20th

"You are the only girl in this entire world that deserves my type of love." I smile into his chest as I drag him through the museum. "Keep going." He sighs and tries to think of his next thing to say.

"Out of every single human being on this earth, there is not one other person, I want to make smile more then you." I turn around to him and hold up four fingers as a rating with my free hand. "That was good, not great but good. Maybe your slacking?" I shrug and he seems less than impressed.

You see, earlier today he had convinced me to go to this museum that he always wanted to go to, and I agreed. Only if he praised me the whole time we were there, just because I'm narcissistic like that.

"Am I done?" Damn. "I suppose, but if you think of something else to say, please share." He begrudgingly smiles and trudges after me, still following my footsteps.

————
January 22nd

"The reservation was made under the name Robinson?" I nod and link my hand through Leo's. "Okay, please follow me..." I glance at Leo to find him beaming down at me. Cutie.

"You reserved the rooftop?" She asks and I draw a blank. "Did we?"

She looks me up and down, then looking over to Leo. "We did..." I answer before the waitress gets too suspicious and she sits us down. "Someone will be out to take your orders in a couple minutes.

Leo thanks her and we take our seats, overlooking the city of New York. "I cant believe Lily did this for us.." He says quietly as the piano music plays in the distance.

"Well, we babysat Ben for her, I guess she was just really, really thankful." Lily had told Leo and that she'd pay us back eventually and so here we were, eating dinner in a rooftop restaurant.

A couple minutes later another waiter comes out and takes our orders, Leo ordering the curry for himself and I hesitate. Thankfully before I can panic myself out from my indecisiveness, Leo jumps in for me. "She will also have the curry." I smile politely at the waiter and he takes our menus.

"Thank you, I just froze for some reason." He squeezes my hand three times and takes a sip of his drink. "Don't worry about it." I know it doesn't really mean much, but it just made my heart warm.

"No but I uhm, I just wish I had the words to tell you what you truly mean to me." Leo always said the sweetest and most lovable things towards me and I had nothing, no meaningful words. "That's okay sweetheart, I have enough words for the both of us." He chuckles to himself and turns towards the city.

"The city looks really pretty tonight." I look at the city then back to him, finding him looking over at me. "Smooth." I mutter and he chuckles to himself.

————
January 27

"Just because it's snowing does not mean we needed to go hiking." I looked back at Leo and scowled. "Shut up, this is fun! Right? This is extremely fun." I genuinely don't know if I was trying to convince myself or him. Either way, it wasn't working.

"How about... we mark where we are currently, much more sentimental and shit then climbing to the top." Leo shouts from behind me and attempts to stop me from my quest of walking, successfully. If I'm being truly honest, I was getting a bit bored of this whole hiking in the snow shenanigan.

"Okay, what do you suppose we do to participate in this so called 'sentimental shit'" He glares and reaches into his bag, taking out a pocket knife. Shit.

"Oh god this is it, you always joked you would kill me and now it's finally happening. Oh no, please tell Theo and Karen that I love them and I will-" He shushes me and walks over to the nearest tree.

"I'm not gonna kill you Robinson, simply going to do our 'sentimental shit'." I watch him curiously as he carves a big L into the tree, followed by a plus and a B. "Care to do the honors?"

I stumble towards him in the snow and he hands me the knife. "Why thank you Maxwell." I carve in a big heart, enclosing our initials. "What do you think our ship name would be?" He questions and I turn to him, putting the knife back in his bag.

"Lelle." No.

"Bleo?" I suggest and he seems unsure, but nods shortly after. "That's not awful I suppose, Bleo kinda has a nice ring to it." I grin and kiss him on his bright red nose, snow falling all around us.

"I don't quite know how to explain it, but there is something about loving you that I love more than life itself." When on earth did he get so fucking perfect?

"I love when you say things like that." Despite the cold, I still feel all warm and fuzzy inside, because he's mine.

"I wish I knew what to say like you do all the time, all your fancy ass words that you just mumble to me and then act like you didn't just make m-" He smiles at my babbling. "Just shut up and kiss me Robinson."

B u t t e r f l i e s

————
January 30th

"Shut up, we've got other people in this house." He grins from under the covers and continues to run his hands up my leg, getting dangerously close to a point of no return. Worst part? I had no plans on stopping him.

I pull his head up to mine and point a finger in his face. "Are we actually doing this here?" I question and he shrugs, arms on either side of me.

"Tell me to stop and I'll stop." He whispers, disappearing beneath the covers, dragging his tongue over my nipples. Oh god. He tugs gently on my nipple before pushing one finger inside of me, then another.

"Keep going." I can feel him smile against my abdomen as he goes further down, my breath stuck in my throat, my heart trying it's best to not burst through my ribs.

His hands go around each of my thighs, grasping on to them. "I need you to stay still for me, okay? Very quiet." If he goes anywhere near where I want him to, then he can kiss quietness good fucking bye.

"Whatever, just do it." He looks up at me from the darkness and I melt at the pretty green eyes staring back at me. "You are so fucking wet." Well no shit?

"Spread, wider." Fuck. I spread my legs for him to have further access and his eyes glistened. He lowers his head and gently scrapes his teeth over my clit before sucking on it.

My hands fly to to the back of the headboard out of reflex, trying to hold on to anything that will keep me sane. "You are gonna stay very quiet for me, yes?" I nodded, slightly biting my bottom lip.

He presses his thumb against my clit, curling his fingers in just a little. My back arches off the bed and I just know Leo was enjoying this.

"Guys?" It took a few seconds for David's voice to penetrate my fog of Leo's thumb on my clit before I registered it. "Guys? Beth bought me popcorn, You want any? She said we could watch a movie before bed?"

I was so close to moaning when Leo clamped a hand over my mouth, making sure I stayed quiet. "Leo, he is right outside, again." I hiss as he loosens the grip on my mouth. Yet he seems unfazed. Determined to ruin me.

"Yes, yes David we are...." Leo thrust his tongue into me, right where I needed it. "-coming!" I came apart when Leo chuckled, coming up from underneath the covers and kissing my face all over. "Okay, don't take too long, the movie is about to start..."

My chest heaves as my burning lungs full with air. I wrap my hand around Leo's wrist and push his hand down onto my breast so he can feel my heartbeat.

His eyes stare into mine as his lips pull into a grin, his hand slowly gliding the inside of my thigh, dragging two fingers up from underneath the covers and into his mouth.

I watch as he licks his fingers and then puts them in front of my mouth. "Suck." Holy motherfucking shit.

I open my mouth, just enough for him to push his two fingers into my mouth, I can taste the remnants of my climax. "That's a good girl." Fuck. Me.

"Downstairs?" He asks and I flip him off, grasping at his hair and pulling him in for a final kiss. "You are so fucking greedy." He mutters against my lips and I simply smile.

————

"Can you pass me a popcorn?" Beth chucks a packet at me and I happily eat the entire bag, and another, and another, throughout the entire movie

"Someone take these away from me." Julia laughs and takes away the remaining bags of popcorn. "Should we watch something else?" David suggests and Beth comes back into the room from the bathroom.

"DAVID." Oh dear god, what now. "Mhm..." David says as he pops a piece of popcorn into his mouth. "You left the damn toilet seat up! Again! After I've told you so many times not to! Jesus, I swear no one listens to me in this house."

We all glance at each other, eyes widened. "Oh shut up, I'm in a bad mood." Beth says as she sits back down.

"Clearly." David mutters and we all silently laugh, trying to not piss off the mothership too much. Beth simply scowls and snatches a packet of popcorn from the table.

David had convinced us to watch Happy Feet. And no, I am not kidding. Beth didn't mind and neither did I, but Julia and Leo threw the biggest fit. Dramatic little rats.

"I wonder how Oli is doing, does he have a new friend group?" David asks and we all go quiet. We had been missing him, though none of us would ever say it. He was the dad of the group I suppose.

"He told me he has a nice apartment, not too far from campus. Plus the opportunities he wanted for football are great apparently."

"Yeah I called him yesterday, just to update him on some things... Bright side is we will be seeing him at that reunion for your old high school in March." Leo says.

Beth doesn't contribute to the conversation, mostly because the feelings she had for him are now 'burning hatred' as she likes to claim.

Beth has been doing good, she finally set up her cheerleading team that she's always wanted since high school. But she's not anything like that bitchy sixteen year old who wouldn't let her into the team after commenting on Beth's weight.

—————
February 3rd

I clinked my champagne glass with Leo and reclined back into the hot, bubbly water. "Do you think we have a song?" He questioned and I raised my eyebrow.

"You mean like a song dedicated to us?" He nods as his shoulders disappear into the bath. "Definitely Paper Rings." He sighs and takes a sip of his drink.

"I suppose, if that's what you think."

"It is." I confirm and he still looks skeptical. "But that's quite a fluffy song, no? Are we not more of a sex song?" I suppress my laugh, simply because of the severe stupidity of the question.

"I guess... maybe we have a fluff song, paper rings... and then a sex song?" He shrugs and traces circles on my leg.

See, I had the bright idea of having a bubble bath with this mammoth of a human, Leo.

Bad. Idea. We barely fit but I guess it kinda worked, heavily on the word, 'kinda.'

"Something by Chase Atlantic?" I suggest, simply because I love them. He considers it and agrees.

I relax in the silence, for once. I used to hate the silence, truly. It was my worst fear. Anytime it was silent I would break it. Almost like my trademark, but then I met Leo. As long as he's there, I could sit in silence for hours.

"I think we should get tattoos..." Ha, he's funny. "Excuse me?"

"What? I think it'd be funny. Something small because we all know your pain tolerance is awful." I glare at him as he places his champagne on the edge of the bath.

"That's an awful idea, you're on your own with that one." He better not get any ideas...

—————
Authors Note (This had me giggling)

Only three ish chapters left (maybe some bonus ones) which is highly depressing and I will cry about it)

Opinions...

Lots of Love Babies, mommy ella <3

Words - 3033
Date - 24/02/22

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 48 9
β™‘οΈŽ "ⁱ αΆœα΅ƒβΏ'α΅— ᡍᡉᡗ ᡗʰᡉ α΅—Κ°α΅’α΅˜α΅Κ°α΅— α΅’αΆ  ΚΈα΅’α΅˜ α΅’α΅˜α΅— α΅’αΆ  ᡐʸ Κ°α΅‰α΅ƒα΅ˆ. ᡗʰᡉ α΅—Κ°α΅’α΅˜α΅Κ°α΅— α΅’αΆ  ΚΈα΅’α΅˜Κ³ ˑⁱᡖ˒ ᡒⁿ ᡐⁱⁿᡉ, ᡗʰᡉ ⁿᡒⁱ˒ᡉ˒ ΚΈα΅’α΅˜ Κ·α΅’α΅˜Λ‘α΅ˆ ᡐᡃᡏᡉ ⁱᢠ ⁱ α΅β±Λ’Λ’α΅‰α΅ˆ α΅ˆα΅’Κ·βΏ ΚΈα΅’α΅˜Κ³ βΏα΅‰αΆœα΅, ᡗʰᡉ ᢠᡉᡉˑ α΅’...
47.4K 921 46
Sunny skies, luxurious hotel rooms, and nice beaches. Welcome to Florida. College student Lily is in for the time of her life on summer vacation - bu...
796K 14K 82
Two best friends are realising that they aren't kids anymore, and they have desires that need to be fulfilled. So who better to experiment with than...
2M 40.1K 34
You're going to pay for that." I whispered to her, making sure to graze my mouth across the spot that makes her breath hitch. When I saw her remain u...