Too Kind, Too Fragile |...

By Harbour_Hime

The commander was kind, too kind as a matter of fact. She would retreat them from battle if 2 dolls were crit... More

2

1

2.4K 73 91
By Harbour_Hime

Third person POV

The commander of sector S09 could only sigh to herself as she contemplated about what she could have done wrong. Perhaps she made a few terrible decision​s during combat? Did she not treat them right? Or maybe they just didn't like her?

She could only shake her head and let out a sigh.

Maybe it was because​ she didn't know what to do when a Ringleader showed up?

She thought about that for a moment, then let out a shaky breath of air. When her echelon had first made contact with a Ringleader, it didn't go well. No one was prepared for her.

Not even on the second or third, that was probably when all the girls started to doubt her decisions, huh? It made sense.

Or... Maybe she just didn't give good commands in the first place?

The woman puts her hands on her head as her thoughts began to spiral out of control, luckily the ringing of her phone brought her out of it before it could get anymore serious. Picking the phone she could see that miss Helianthus was calling her.

She cleared her throat and answered the phone.

Commander : is something the matter ma'am?

Helian : negative, i'm simply here to tell you that your possible replacement has arrived on site, the helicopter on pad 4 is your way out. Make haste, we don't have all day.

Commander : yes ma'am.

The phone cut out as Helian dismissed the call, the commander looked at the phone in her hands as her expression soured. Muttering to herself, she picks up her things and makes her way towards the helipads, she would wave at a few dolls as she passed, but none of them seemed to take notice of her.

It stung, but it was bearable.

Once she had reached the helipad, she could see that the helicopter bringing her "home" was a blackbird, seemed like it was newly painted. Although the crew seemed to be human this time, usually the T-dolls would drive the vehicles since they had superior reaction time.

The crew waved her over, when she had gotten close enough one of the pilots handed her headphones that had a mic built into the side. Putting it on she could hear the man as he spoke to her.

Pilot : get onboard ma'am, we'll be flying over a few dangerous spots before we make it to the city so make sure to buckle in tightly.

The commander nodded her head and sat down, making sure to buckle herself in. Giving the pilots a thumbs up the bird began to lift off the ground, soon enough they were quickly flying over the hills as they made their way home.

Pilot : hey, if you don't mind me asking but why are you getting moved out anyway?

Commander : i have a few hunches, but i think they just found someone better.

Pilot : sheesh lady, no need to downgrade yourself so much.

Commander : no, i know it's true. *sigh* my own mistakes had caused likely a few problems for the girls, hopefully they can forgive me for what i've done...

Pilot : listen ma'am, i know i'm in no position to talk, but i'm sure that they-

Just before the pilot could finish the sentence, a laser tore through the hind rotor of the chopper, causing it to spin out of control and plummet to the ground. She screamed as the helicopter git closer to the ground.

The last sensation she felt was the clang of her headphones taking the brunt of the helicopters roof before blacking out, likely having a concussion as well.

.

.

.

Dreamer let out a chuckle as she watched the Griffon helicopter plummet to the ground, from the intel that had been sent by Scarecrow that should have been the helicopter that carried the Griffon commander. Strangely enough even Scarecrow doesn't know what they look like, but she didn't seem to care about that.

But Dreamer was curious, so she sent a few rippers to go and retrieve the commander alive, hopefully. Dreamer waited as the rippers got closer and closer to the helicopter, but she soon let out a frown as the pilot had seemingly survived the crash and was now fighting back.

The rippers did what they were named for and tore him apart using their weapons. The dolls stepped over the corpse and continued their way into the reckage, soon finding the unconscious body of the commander flying face first in the helicopters broken fuselage.

The lead ripper approached the commander and flipped them over, only to freeze in surprise. The doll began to breath deeply and her ways were scanning the commander multiple times, in an almost obsessive manner. The other rippers soon approached as well and had begun to experience the same symptoms as the rest.

The rippers were breathing deeply and quickly, one of them even began to take a sniff of the commanders hair, then let out what sounded like a drunken moan.

Dreamer didn't know what was happening to them, at first she had assumed that they had been hacked by the human, but that proved to be false as she ran diagnostics. She continued to watch​ as the ripper's behavior was getting stranger by the minute.

Having had enough of it, Dreamer made her way over there, making as much sound as possible to gain there attention. The rippers, who had picked up the commander, turned their heads towards their ringleader.

Dreamer : show her to me.

The rippers seemed to pause, almost like as if they were actually debating whether or not to follow commands. Ultimately they opened the ring to reveal the commander, still unconscious with a bleeding forehead.

Dreamer's "breath" was caught in her throat as she looked at the drop dead gorgeous lady in front of her. Her mind imediately​ began to re-read the documents that Scarecrow had sent to her, imediately​ noting down the "unnaturally kind to dolls" in her head.

Dreamer began to imagine of what she'd do to the commander once she woke up, but quickly pushed them down before they could take control. But something struck Dreamer with realize after the thought.

Ringleaders weren't built to feel love- no, lust, obsession even. A little part of her wanted to reboot her system, clean it of any emotions before they could become a hindrance, but what her core demanded of her was the commander, being hers and hers alone.

The ringleader put a hand to the commanders cheek and giggled as her irises shrunk down as her giggles slowly became deranged. She put a finger on the commanders bleeding forehead and licked the blood of her fingers.

The digimind went haywire, processing and identifying if it was dangerous, but Dreamer didn't care, all she needed was-

Scarecrow : Dreamer, what is the mission status?

Dreamer forced down another deranged giggle and calmfully spoke.

Dreamer : it was a success, rendezvousing back to forward operating base.

Scarecrow : affirmative.

The communication cut off soon after, leaving Dreamer alone with an unconscious human and a few fidgetting rippers, who were all taking glances at the human commander.

Dreamer turned around and looked at the rippers with a smile.

Dreamer : carry her, but don't touch her any where special, that's for me, got, it?

The rippers hesitated, but decided to rather stay alive to remember the sensation of the commanders skin, the smell of her lush black hair, than to forget it all due to their lust.

Dreamer skipped along down the road as the rippers gently carried the unconscious body, almost like as if she were a gift from god. The Ringleader was already forming plans in her head, such as where the commander would live with her whilst also keeping her a secret from the other Ringleaders. Food wasn't a big problem, but a variety is needed for humans to properly function.

Thinking about food, Dreamer began to let her mind wander, perhaps she could ask the commander to cook something special for her? She was a kind person, or at least, that's what the report said.

Dreamer took a glance behind her, focusing on the commanders ring finger. A smile crept on to her face, the commander didn't marry, yet.

Back in Griffon's outpost at sector S09, the T-dolls were organizing everything for the soon to come commander, and from what they heard he seemed like a good strategist. The girls quickly got into formation as they heard the sound of rotor blades chopping the air.

Soon the helicopter transporting their commander landed, gently touching the heli pad the doors on the side of the chopper opened up to reveal a man in his early thirties walked out the door. MP40, who was sent to greet him saluted and introduced herseld.

MP40 : greetings sir! Welcome to Sector S09, would you like me to guide you to your office?

The man gazed at all the dolls in formation with cold, calculating eyes before nodding his head. The girl was slightly unnerved, but did as she said she would. Once they had reached the office the man checked the desk and the room in general, almost scrutinizing every little detail.

??? : my name is Clark, make sure to tell everyone while i'm working, dismissed.

MP40 saluted him and quickly left the room, once he was alone he brought out the screen of each echelon, noting how the previous commander focused on the bond the dolls had together instead of effectivity. He let out an annoyed sneered and began to rearrange the echelons into more effective positions.

AR team and 404 were left left untouched his they were already perfect squads. Once that was done he began to go through the draws to see what the previous commander had left behind. What he came across were penicls and pens neatly arranded along with spare sheets of paper at the bottom draw.

Clark : hm, seems like she at least knew something.

As he continued to search through the draws, he came across a framed picture of the previous commander with M4A1 smiling at the camera. He frowned as he looked at it.

Clark : hm, wearing a gas mask huh?

True to his words, the commander was still wearing the gas mask asigned to her when she was training. He put the frame into the bin and went back on to his chair, taking out a few papers that needed his attention he got to work reading and signing the proper papers.

Just as he had gotten to the third paper, his desk phone rang out. Picking up phone he asks who it was.

Helian : commander, we have a problem. The previous commander, Jeanne, her helicopter has been shot down while she was being sent to us. We want you to send an echelon to her location, bring Anti-Rain on to the mission, we suspect that there may be an anti-air turret located nearby. Find her and evacuate her, ASAP.

Clark nodded his head and imediately​ called both teams to office.

The two teams gathered to his room on 4 minutes, standing up he turns on the projector, showing the path that the helicopter was suppose to go through.

Clark : we've recieved news that the helicopter carrying your previous commander has been shot down.

M4A1's heart sank.

Clark : we don't know if she's alive or dead, but either way both your echelons have been ordered to find and evacuate her before anything can get to her. Be aware that there might be an AA turret nearby, or in the worst case scenario, a Ringleader.

HK416 : commander, you can depend on us, especially​ me.

Clark : that overconfidence will get you killed later, make sure to resovle that issue once you're done.

HK416 clenched her fist at that remarck, but decided to keep her mouth shut for now, she had to focus on getting Jeanne back to prove her superiority. The two echelons head out and quickly make their way to the heli pads.

Once they were inside the choppers, M4A1 began to anxiously tap her fingers on the chair.

She knew what was behind the gas mask, and if those Sangvis Ferri scum were to even take a glance at her commanders face, then it meant that the chances of ever seeing her again would plummet. She was the first to see the commanders face, it drove her over the edge on lust, nawing away at her digimind to take the commander for herself.

But she had self-control, and instead got friendly with the commander over a period of time, managing to even hide the commanders face from all the other dolls.

.

.

.

Once the helicopters got close enough to the ground, the two echelons repelled down the helicopter, once M4A1 made touch with solid ground she detached herself from the rope and gesture for her echelons to follow. M16, SOPMOD and STAR-15. HK416 did the same for her echelon, but instead went ahead as the spearhead of the search.

Their headsets sparked to life and the commanders voice was heard through the speakers.

Clark : be advised, we haven't been able to detect any Sangvis units, keep your eyes peeled for any stealth units.

The sound cut out as he turned off his comms.

M4A1 and HK416 made their way to the crash by looking up at the smoke floating into the sky. Once they breached the shrubbery they came across the deceased body of the pilot, who's body seemed to be riddled with holes caused by laser fire.

M4A1 made her way to the helicopter after gesturing for her sisters to patrol the area for possible enemies. She made her to the fuselage and looked around for any possible bodies, which she thankfully didn't.

However she did come across the mask that her commander would always wear outside her room, although the lenses were shattered and slightly smeared in blood. Making sure that no one was looking, M4A1 used her thumb to wipe the blood and rubbed it between her fingers.

M4A1 sighed as she realized that this was definitely her commanders blood.

Opening the comms and telling everyone to come group up on her, she waited for all of them to arrive.

HK416 : did you find anything interesting, or are you wasting my time?

M4A1 : the commanders mask was still in the helicopter, but there was no body. Meaning that she was likely taken after it crashed.

HK416 rubbed her temple at the inconvenience of the situation.

HK416 : nothing we can do now but wait until we can get intel, and knowing those fucking Ringleaders they'll gloat about it once we make contact.

M16A1 put a hand on her sisters shoulder and gave her an apologetic look.

M16A1 : sorry sis, seems like we'll have to wait for intel before we can make any moves.

M4A1 : i know, but i can't help but worry, who knows what they're doing to her right now?

______________________________

Me looking at the lack of Sangvis yanderes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.7M 56.4K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
245K 9.8K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
241K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...