Deadly Revenge

By Arianapeige

Issabelle Moretti parents were killed in front of her but the killers did not see her cause she was hiding be... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter : Meeting in the club.
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43:
Epilogue
A/N
New Story!!

Chapter 34

1.6K 46 1
By Arianapeige

Ariana POV

I really had missed Issa. Where I am today it is because of her always encouraging me and supporting me. I do not know what I could have done without her help. Many people fear her cause she is the enticer but to me she is my guardian angel. She was sent by the almighty to come and rescue me from all my sufferings. I will always be indebted to her. She will always be my family no matter what.no matter her situation, her flaws which I even wonder whether she has.

I will do anything in my power to rescue Lia. She is my only niece now cause Delia is already dead. I will never forgive myself for her death. Yes I may not be the one who killed her but she was kidnapped because of my recklessness. I wish I could reverse time and make amendments on that day so that she can still be here with us but I cannot. I have to accept the truth.

I killed Evans. I may be in love with him but we could never be together. He is an enemy. While Issa was torturing to get answers from him, I knew by his looks that he knew that his father was behind the kids kidnapping before even Issa told him. That is what triggered me the most. We as the Moretti sisters are known as ruthless, heartless and cold murderers but we have never killed the innocent.

I know Issa had done all she could do to keep me away from this kind of life. Killing people but it is who I am. Evans was not the first person I killed. Some few years back when we had just moved into France, there were some men who were waiting for me at the ally and wanted to rape me. At first I pretended that I was begging for their mercy so that they could leave me alone but they did not listen to my cries. I waited until the first man who was their boss started undressing. I held his dick and pretended to be stroking it then I took out my dagger and cut it off. That is when hell broke loose. Even though they were five of them, with the skills that Issa taught me I was able to outsmart them and I killed them all. I never told Issa about that day cause she was pregnant and I did not want to stress her since it was not healthy for the baby.

I do not regret killing him cause one way or another he could have still ended up dead. He was really wasting our time. I do not know why he was not telling us the answers in due time and he could have saved his life. Yes I will miss him but I will have to move on. The important thing right now is to rescue Lia even though I know that Issa wants first to kill Raphael's wife.

I just pity his sister. I somehow feel guilty for killing her guardian angel but I have to push those thoughts aside.

I walked into my bathroom and started cleaning his blood off my body. I feel disgusted. Just looking at it makes me feel nausea. I turned the bath an average temperature. The water was warm to my liking. I added lavender body wash and then walked into the bathtub. I feel relaxed. I need this to get rid of all my thoughts and escape from this earth and go to a place with no drama and bullshit. I really miss my big niece. She will always have a special place in my heart. I felt coldness around my neck and looked at the pendant which had our family photo, Delia, Aurelia, Issa and I. I smiled when I remembered how this photo was taken.
It was out of the kids mischief. I just wonder whether they know anything else other than that. But still they are so clever for kids at their age.

I placed my head at the bathtub corner and closed my eyes and started humming while cleaning myself and also letting the warm water do its magic.

I do not know how many hours I have stayed in the bathtub but I need to get out before Issa comes knocking down my precious door.

Yaah since she took me in I have became a very proud lady and not to add that I am now known as the best fashion designer worldwide. Let me tell you something. It feels so nice to make your own money from scratch and see the money in your bank account growing daily turning from thousands to millions to billions and trillions. It makes you be so proud and self confident considering the fact that you do not need to ask someone permission to do and buy whatever you want with your money. For instance, I have bought the largest and popular restaurant in france. I have not yet found the perfect name to rename it. Actually now that I have thought about that, I will name it after Delia. Yes that will do. Thank you guys for your help.

I got out of the bathroom and walked towards the closest. I wore a black ragged jeans and a red crop top. I took my phone and walked downstairs. I know for sure that Issa will be planing on how to attack the mansion.

I saw her talking to Adrian. I have not yet gotten a chance to ask her what is going on between the two but I will after this is over. I can see that they have gotten really close than they were the last time. Adrian's presence here during this situation only means that he knows that they have a daughter. Wait, or who did Issa say is Lia's father? I honestly do not care. What I just care about is seeing her happy and smiling cause she deserves the world. Sometimes I wonder how she always manage to be so deadly, cold, heartless, ruthless and at the same time be so kind, loving, caring and also humble which is actually the most weird character she has. She has always been my role model and mentor since she rescued me at that cafe. I will always be grateful to her.

I did not want to disturb them while they were talking therefore I walked passed them towards the kitchen. I met Eva. I know she is down and regretting giving her child to Issa. But it was actually no one's fault at all. It was all God's plan. She thought that Issa would protect Delia always and Issa also thought that the kid being her responsibility no harm would get to her.  I had been blaming myself so much for their disappearance and Delia's death but not anymore. I have already learnt my lessons and I will never repeat the same mistakes ever again.

I cannot take the silence anymore and pretend that she is not here cause that is not right and she has always been like a family to us.

"Hae Eva." I said.

She looked at me and just nodded her head.

"I am so sorry."

"Yes. You should be. You are the one who took them with you actually."

Ooh no. Not the same drama once more!

"Okay. Yes. I did take them with me but that does not mean that am responble for her death. Cause if I am responsible for her death then you are also responsible for her not being here with us today."

At that I saw her mouth agape and clenching her fists. I chuckled at that. Yaah. Take that bitch. It serves you right!

"What you are shocked? Or are you going to say that I do not know what am doing? I just hope not. So let me now enlight you why you are also responsible. That fateful day, they also came to you to ask for permission and also blessings. But it seems instead of giving them your blessings you gave them a curse."

The look on her face was priceless. I wanted to laugh but I had to keep a serious look.

"You?"

She threw a knife to me but it even did not get to where I am. She is not good at any of the weapons. I really wonder how she still survived in the mafia for long.

"What. Why don't you tell Allan to teach you how to throw a knife and more better to shoot? I wonder how a one year old child can do better than you. What a loser." I retorted.

Please do not take me wrong but she made me mad and she has to pay for that. That does not mean that I will apologize to her. hell no. I will do that thing if she starts off and apologize for what she told me.

She was sad and at the edge of crying for what I said but I care less. She needs to learn her lesson!

"Look here. I have never disrespected you even once since you came into our life but do not think that you will throw anything at me and I will not retort back at you. I am no fool. I am a Moretti and you should know better than disrespecting me. This is the last chance that you will tell me again that am responsible for Delia's death or throw anything at me or I will not make you pay. Sorry but know your place. Just do your work and you will be on the safe side with me or even friends again."

I did the work which took me to the kitchen in the first place.

I took out a box of biscuits, water, bowl and a spoon. I put the biscuits in the bowl and later added the water. The mixture was so yummy.

What! Do not look at me like that. I am still a kid and furthermore it may seem disgusting but in reality it is not. It is so sweet. Please try it once. Yaah right do that.

I took my bowl of my yummy snacks and walked to the living room.

"Ooh so you decided to grant us your presence your majesty?" Issa asked pretending to bow down at my presence. Gosh. I love my sister so much. I smiled at her before starting talking.

"No need to bow your head my lady. You are the queen's big sister hence you should not dare to bow at her again." I said faking hurt.

The people present in the room chuckled at our behavior.

"How do you stay with both of them." A blonde guy asked Bella. Chill what is his name again? Max... definetly no...myle...no. Aah I just give up in trying to remember his name.
I heard a chuckle and I saw it was Issa.

"From your expression I guess you cannot remember his name. Am I correct."
Now everyone's attention was on us.

"Dumb you idiot why did you have to know me that much." I chuckled.

"Anyways sir. Back to the question you were asking Bella. I am really sorry to disappoint you but she does not have to deal with us it is us who always need to deal with her."

I looked at Issa for confirmation and she nodded her head in agreement. I smiled at her. She shook her head.

"Auntie." I heard baby Allan's voice.

"Ooh baby come to aunty." I said.

Immediately he ran towards me.
How I love my nieces and nephew. He being my first nephew I have spoiled him so much that even his parents are against it and sometimes they hid him from me so that I cannot give him 'a bad tooth' as they claim.

"Auntie. What are you eawing."

"No Allan. It is eating. Say eating."
He frowned at what I said and I knew he understood that he had mispronounced it.

"E...ea...ting...eating." He said finally.

"Yaah. Good boy. Because if that give me a high five."
He did as I told him. He is so obedient. His father has truly taught him well.

"So aunty what are you eawing."

Ooh gosh how many times will I correct him? The others laughed at me and I glared at him. So that you may know, the kids in our family are never serious. Instead of running away, he glared back at me. That made them only to laugh louder.

I am so done with this kid.
How dare he embarrass me like that.

"Come here let me show you what I am eating but I will not share it with you cause you mispronounced the word I just corrected you a few minutes ago."

I lowered the bowl and showed him. At this his face lit.

"Ooh no." Bella said and I smirked.

"Nope. I will not give you cause you did not learn what I taught you today."

"No oo. Auntie please." Allan begged while crying.
Because I do not like seeing him crying, I wiped away his tears and handed the bowl. What will I eat after that! I angrily and hurriedly walked towards Issa who was laughing at me.

"When did you start being such a baby?" She asked.
I just shrugged at her question.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 16.9K 65
[Semi Edited ] Previously Know As 'Adoration' Book One In The Russo Series "So fucking tight" he praised backing up looking at my body as he thumbs m...
976K 25K 60
I ran downstairs in the living room to see all my brothers circling Nefeli who was looking for me desperately, in panic. Ah, I knew the scream could...
791K 14.7K 60
𓅩 𓅩 𓅩 𓅩 𓅩 𓅩 Matteo Marchetti feels like he has something to prove being the new leader of the Italian Mafia, he tries his best to leave his pas...
41.9K 532 35
●COMPLETED● Kate Russo was trained by birth to be a dutiful and compatible wife for the next Don of the Italian Mafia. She was forced to become a qui...