The Life Of Priest Young | A...

By pyt_redd

Priest " Ghost " Young & Faith " Beanie " Gonzales have known each other ever since their preschool days but... More

Characters
Author's Note Before You Continue ...
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chaper 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
⚠️ Before I Continue ... ⚠️
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Yall Miss Me❔❕
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
❕MUST READ ❕
Chapter 59
Chapter 61

Chapter 60

118 5 0
By pyt_redd

Faith
Miami Florida
9:11am
4 days until Bahamas trip ..
The calming and easing sound of the hard rain tapping against the big glass window pane woke me out of a gaping sleep that I had desperately needed for some time now. I haven't been getting rest lately because of the nightmares along with cold sweats keeping me awake at all times of the night.

Priest wasn't at the house one particular night I had a bad nightmare so I had to handle it all by myself but I couldn't and I knew that I needed him here with me to calm me so I jus decided to call him so I could go back to sleep. He heard the shakiness in my voice and instantly knew something was wrong and just rushed back home to be by my side. From there on out , he wanted to keep a eye out on me so he decided to change his schedule around so he could be with me at home every night and I wouldn't be alone.

I rubbed my eyes as I sat up in the bed looking around the room to wake myself up. I took a deep breath standing up from the bed to open the window curtain. As I opened it up I squint my eyes adjusting to the rainy cloudy sky outside.

I stretched my body out and yawned as I slid my feet in my slippers to head downstairs to start making breakfast for everybody. It was a couple days before we all were set to go to on the Bahamas trip that the girls and I had planned out some months ago. I was excited about the trip itself because it meant that I got to be around my closet friends also Priest and I would have some time to ourselves to reconnect as well as focus more on our relationship to spend some well needed time with each other.

I could see as clear as daylight that Priest was trying his best to be strong and hold it together for me but of course I knew he was hurting inside not to mention him feeling like my situation was his fault. I never sat him down and had a serious conversation with him about everything I was going through quite yet but I knew for certain that today wouldn't be the day for that.

Today I needed him to just let everything go and put all our issues including work duties to the side for today to just enjoy all his friends that were coming over for the cookout later on today. 
As I reached the bottom of the stairs I walked over to the kitchen to finally start breakfast but before I did I had to have a little pick me up so I decided to make a pot of coffee.

I put the coffee on as I walked back upstairs to get dressed for the day. I walk towards the bedroom heading to the closet to find something to wear.

" What to wear today ? " I mumbled to myself leaning against the closet door. After about 5 minutes , I had picked out a outfit. I didn't want to dress up just yet because no one was at the house yet , not even Priest. He was out and about getting things situated for the trip so his mind wouldn't wander over other things related to his drug business. All I needed his mind to be on was me along with him being surrounded by his loved ones and friends.

I walked back towards the bathroom to start my shower. I hopped in and closed the door behind me as I let the warm water soothe my body. As the water caressed my skin I couldn't help but to think about all the fun I was going to have with my friends in just a couple more hours. I think out of everyone in the group of girls I was the life of the party , the fun one and most definitely the lit one out of all them. I was just that type of girl , bubbly and sweet and very outgoing but I kept my distance from people with weird vibes along with negative energy.

After a few minutes I hopped out the shower grabbing a towel from the shelf wrapping in around my body so I could start my hygiene.

Once I finished up brushing my teeth I rinsed out my mouth with mouthwash as I heard my phone ringing. I looked down at it and saw that Priest was FaceTiming me so I answered the phone.

Priest ❤️‍🩹 Connecting ...

"Hey baby " I replied cheerfully as I picked up the phone so he could see my face.

" Wassup ma " He said as he looked down at the phone licking his lips. " You jus got out the shower didn't you ? ,

" Yeah I did " I smiled at him showing him the towel wrapped around my body.

He raised his eyebrows up at me biting his lip and of course I knew exactly what that look meant. I sniff led a laugh at him as he kept they look pinned on his face.

" Not uh don't look at me like that you not even here to handle all of this " I said to him as I rubbed my hand down on the towel biting my lip and lifting up the towel to tease him a little bit.

He groaned lightly. " Girl please don't make rush all the home just to fuck the shit outta you and have you sore as hell afterwards like always. " He said tugging at his beard.

" I'm pretty sure I can wait till you get here ." I replied walking out of the bathroom to sit on the edge of the bed.

" Well gimme me a couple more minutes to finish up here at the warehouse with the crew and I'm coming straight home plus I wanna make on time for the cookout later. " He said lowly rubbing his hand down his face.

" Okay babe well I gotta get dressed anyway so I can start on breakfast. " I said playing with my towel.

" Stay just like till I get there." He whispered into the phone as he laughed. "

I laughed at his comment. " Boy bye nigga just hurry up and get here cause I know you hungry."

" Aight I'll see in a lil bit baby. I love you. " He said before hanging up.

" I love you more." I said to him as I hung up the phone so I could get dressed to go back downstairs.

I slipped into my clothes walking to the full length mirror on wall of the closet to make sure my hair was okay. I ran my fingers through making sure it was dry enough so I could put it in a ponytail. I decided to wear something comfortable so I jus wore a plain white t-shirt along with some gray tights.

Faith's Outfit
I slipped my feet back into my slippers heading towards the stairs to go down and prepare breakfast for everyone that was coming to the house in a hour.

As I reached the bottom of the stairs I checked my phone for the time and it read 10:54 which meant I only had a limited amount of time to get breakfast done before everybody starting arriving at the house with a attitude especially Priest , I knew he would be hungry more than anyone so I made sure to start breakfast as soon as I stepped in the kitchen. I laid my phone on the island as I quickly went to fix a cup of coffee but as I was pouring I was interrupted by my phone indicating that someone was calling me. I backed up to the island to see that Priest was calling again. I slammed my cup down and answered the phone.
Phone Conversation
Priest❤️‍🩹: hey mama I'm jus calling to let you know I'm coming straight home to you as we speak

Beanie 🧸: o okay well I just got out the shower not too long ago and now I'm getting breakfast started so it should be done by the time you make it home papi

Priest❤️‍🩹: okay good cause I'm hungry as hell right now you don't understand ugh

Beanie🧸: * laughs * well like I said it should be all done by the time you make it here and I'll leave a plate for you in the microwave to keep it warm for you

Priest❤️‍🩹: mmm why you so damn good to me mama ?

Beanie 🧸: cause I love yo big ass head and I know you can't live without me

Priest❤️‍🩹: you damn right about that .. I should be pulling up in like 10 minutes so I'll see in a bit bae

Beanie🧸: alright papi let me finish up with these grits and eggs before you don't have barely no food to come home too

Priest❤️‍🩹: * laughs * aight ma see you in a bit

He ended the call as I put my phone back down on the island stepping back over to stove to finish up the grits that I started on before he called me.

As I turned the grits pot off I walked over to the refrigerator to get the pancake mix out. Thankfully we had a brand new box of mix because we ran out last week so Priest offered to go put up another box just because he loves pancakes so much.

I mixed up the ingredients for the pancakes real good as I poured some of it to in the pancake maker so the machine could make the pancakes itself. I nearly had all the food down by the time the 10th pancake was ready.

I put all the food on separate plates as I placed it all on the island preparing myself for everybody to start arriving at the house. I walked towards the refrigerator picking up the orange and apple juices containers and placed them out on the island  by the food when I heard a knock on the at the front door.

Thinking it was Priest I whispered to myself , " Now I know damn well this nigga gotta key to the house cause I gave him one. "

I twisted the knob opening the door as I saw Ryleigh and Jah standing at the entrance.

Ryleigh's Outfit
As soon as she saw me Ryleigh screamed out as she yanked me into a hug rocking us both from side to side. " Omg girl I missed you soooo much , how you been doing boo ? " She asked me as I moved to the side to let them come in the house.

Ryleigh placed her purse down on the table by the front door continuing to walk in the house towards the kitchen. Both Jah and Ry sat at the island so we all could catch up and chat about what's been going on with them lately.

I walked close behind them as they both took a seat at the island as I leaned up against the counter breaking the silence between us.

" So what's been going on with you Fay , how you been boo ? " Ry replied cheerfully as she got up to pour herself a cup of coffee.

I took a sip from my cup , " Girl ain't even gone lie to you , shit has been all over the place wit me let alone trying to get myself back right and on track but Priest is definitely heaven sent. He's been there for every step of the way making sure I'm okay , making sure I eat , making sure I sleep at night and taking my medication even though I sometimes complain about it but I still take it cause I wanna get better for myself more than anything. I don't want him to worry about me as much ya know ? "

Ryleigh nodded in response and took a sip from her cup as she spoke up , " Girl I understand exactly where you're coming from. I get it and I'm happy that you're focusing more on your health also taking time out for yourself with this trip we bout to go on in a couple more days. You deserve it more than anyone , " Ryleigh replied truthfully taking another sip of her coffee.

I furrowed my eyes up at her , " you sure you and ember don't need this trip more than me ? " I asked her as I heard another knock at the front door.

I hurried over to answer the door as I opened it I realized that Ryleigh and I had brung up Ember's name just minutes before she got here and that's who was standing in the entrance as she smiled pulling me into a hug. She was wearing a oversized navy blue sweatshirt with the words BLESSED written at across it in white big bold letters , black tights and tennis shoes.

" Hey girl ", I replied dryly as I moved to the side to let her in. Closing the door behind me , I peeped her every move trying not to seem too obvious to see if her and Ry would speak to each other. I walked back over towards the kitchen as I saw Ember take a seat at the dinning room table instead of the island but I realized it was because Ry was here who was someone she wasn't quite getting along with at the moment and this conversation was long overdue.

It needed to be resolved before we all went on this together , we definitely didn't need any unresolved issues or concerns that would hinder our recess from our lives being that we all lived in different states now.

I looked over at Ember seeing her playing with phone so I walked over to the table to see if I could maybe get her to say something to me so it wouldn't feel so awkward , " Em I cooked breakfast for everyone so you're welcomed to have some if you want. " I told her sitting down in the seat next to her.

" Y- yeah I mean I am hungry so I don't mind." She said giving me a small smile as she stood up to go over to the island. I stayed seated in the chair before I got up to see if there would be any interaction between the two girls but all I could see was a sly glare from Ry staring at Ember from head to toe.

I took a deep breath as I finally stood up from the table and walked over to the island to fix my plate. Ry and Jah were finishing up their plates as I was getting ready to prepare mine. After fixing my plate , I sat down at the island as I started to eat my food.

I reached for my phone on the other side of the counter so I could scroll on Instagram for a while , as I was scrolling I saw that Priest had posted a picture of himself while he was in the car on the way home.

I licked my lips as I admired over the picture of him. His eyes was real low and his hair was braided in little plates with his beard cut and fully grown in. I snapped out of my thoughts as I placed my phone down and continued to eat the food. Jah and Ryleigh sat in the living room as they watched a movie on the couch.

10 Minutes Later ..
I heard the door knob jiggling as I turned to look behind to see who was at the front entry , as the door was opening I saw that Priest had eventually made it back home. He closed and locked the door behind him seeing that people were already here at the house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183 42 22
2 people, same university. Both have very similar backstories. Both grew up without their biological parents. Neither know who their parents are, and...
113 0 42
Grey Montgomery had everything she wanted out of life. She was on the verge of graduating high school and going off to college with the love of her l...
8.4K 399 48
Tim and Faith are engaged to be married till one night at one of their concerts, Faith catches Tim and his ex girlfriend kissing. He tries to explain...
23.5K 610 21
Meet Rose Williams, your average 14 year old girl. Fighting ghosts or capturing the Box Ghost into the Fenton Thermos was almost a daily schedule for...