{√}Missing Bride ||YiZhan FF||

By Pricelessjew22

How stupidity, adamant and uncared nature of Hao Xuan, made him lose gold in the river. On realizing what he... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen

Epilogue

2.4K 131 16
By Pricelessjew22

Chen was crying and lamenting on the blunders he committed against his friend, his husband all in the name of jealousy. He was jealous of his friend's beauty so much that he gave in to the devious plan of Hoa Xuan and now it has ruined his marriage and happiness. 

Meanwhile, Houxuan is living and enjoying it as if he just didn't commit a crime against the law and willfully roam around with his new city love without the need of being afraid. Chen kept looking at the door and praying for a miracle to happen, for God's divine intervention to change his husband's mind and come back to him.

"It's getting late, baby, where have you been since morning you left this house? You haven't come late this late before. Are you that angry with me? You really don't want to have anything to do with me? Aren't I better off dead than being alive and watching my marriage come crumbling because of my hideous decision? Baby, please... Please... Forgive me and come back home, your wife is waiting for you, please come back." 

Chen cried out his aching heart out, feeling miserable and left out. He still can't believe Dylan has left him alone and not bothered to come back home. He left this house in the morning and until now, he's nowhere to be found. Where has he gone? Doesn't he want to have anything to do with him? Chen wondered, feeling more frustrated and dejected and doesn't still know what to do to amend his marriage before it slips out of his grip. "Had I known" is what he kept lamenting and crying about?

Chen was sitting in front of the gate, people were glancing at him and wondering what he was doing there at this time of the night but he didn't seem to care about it. He only wanted to make sure that if Dylan returns, he should see how much he is regretting what he did and maybe, he'll finally forgive him. Chen was looking around trying to see if Dylan could be seen coming. It had turned to even and now getting extremely late but he didn't lose hope. He kept waiting, not shifting from his space, thinking what if he just goes for a minute and Dylan comes home. He might think that he's not regretting that's why he kept sitting there without eating any food all day. 

However, Dylan was coming back home after going away from the house for long hours. He needed time to think about whether to leave Chen for what heinous crime he committed against his very own friend, their friend. How will he face the parents of the boy who hasn't been found for two weeks now? How are they coping now without knowing the whereabouts of their only child who was supposed to be married by now? He couldn't comprehend what he should do? And staying near Chen was just agitating him more. He wanted to hit him hard and hit some sense in his brain that's why he decided to stay away from him by going to Wang Yibo's house. 

But eventually, he had to go home. He can't run away from this forever. He has to face his husband and make a decision. He entered the gate of his house only to find Chen sitting in front, looking messy and pale. Dylan felt guilty, for he knew why Chen was a crying mess but then he remembered what Chen did and he felt all his guilt replaced by anger and disgust. His face remained unreadable and without giving any audience to Chen, he went straight inside the house without even looking at Chen, who stumbled trying to stop him. 

Chen immediately followed him inside, while calling out, "Honey, honey... Please wait... Where are you coming from? I've been waiting for you all day. Where have you been?" He asked, but Dylan stared dagger at him and hissed before taking the towel and going inside the bathroom. 

"Oh, my God! God, please, help me, wave my marriage... Please... please.." Chen cried silently as he sat on the bed, waiting for Dylan to come out.

Dylan, after freshening up and changing into something more comfortable, sat down at the other side of the bed and was about to lay down when Chen hindered them in his way and started begging him for forgiveness. "Please, my love, my hubby, I am so sorry. I wasn't in the right mind when I accepted Hoa Xuan's offer to kidnap Zhan. He told me that he will marry Zhan because Zhan still loves him and he loves Zhan so much, I didn't know he would turn on his words and stay here. Please, hubby,  please I beg you to forgive me and give me a chance again, I will be a better wife to you, and will never commit such a mistake ever again. If you want to hit me, you can punish me for the wrongs I did, but please forgive me and take me back. Talk and smile at me again. I promise I will never do anything to make you angry. Please, my love, forgive me."

Dylan looked at him finally and Chen thought maybe he succeeded but when he heard Dylan's words, all his hopes died and tears drizzled out of his swollen eyes. Dylan turned and thundered, "Did I hear you say forgive you? What are you asking forgiveness for, Chen? For the mistakes, you committed. For how you have not left me with any options? Or how you embarrassed me in front of Houxuan supporting him in his deeds. Can you even face yourself in the mirror or sleep at night knowing that your friend is out there somewhere and if he is being fed properly or taken care of properly? It shouldn't be me you should be asking forgiveness from but Zhan, his family, his husband to be....not me".

Dylan ignored Chen's begging for forgiveness, lay down on the bed and faced the other side. He was in no mood to talk to Chen anymore. He had made up his mind and nothing was gonna change it. Unless Zhan was found and Chen asked forgiveness from him only then will he look at his face. Dylan was about to sleep when he felt Chen sliding into the bed. He felt Chen's hand sneaked inside his top, slowly sliding towards his pants. Feeling his hands roaming around his body and private part made him feel more angered and disgusted.

Chen was ready to do anything even if it meant seducing him again. Chen trailed down the bulge on his pants and ground his not so erected cock on Dylan's back, hinting of his intentions but the latter wasn't even moved by his seduction.

Dylan was getting pleasurable feelings no doubt. But he couldn't give in to Chen. He won't let himself get seduced like this and give in to Chen's mistakes like always. Dylan got up abruptly and decided to leave the room and sleep on the couch so Chen won't try anymore advances on him. "You've sworn never to let me sleep in peace in my own house, right? No problem, take the bed and enjoy your night! I'm going to sleep on the couch and trust me if you dare come there to try this with me again, I swear, I'll kill you and send your miserable cursed corpse to your family! Idiot!" With that ventured on Chen, Dylan left with a pillow.

Chen collapsed on the cold bed, moved to where his husband was laying down earlier, lay on it and started wailing bitterly, regretting and cursing Hoa Xuan for ruining his life and marriage.

---

The next morning, Dylan was woken up by the shrill tone of his phone ringing. He hissed at that disturbance since he didn't sleep comfortably and was having pain. He got up and checked the ID of the caller and immediately picked it up when he saw that it was Wang Yibo. Wang Yibo informed him of Zhan's appearance this morning in front of their gate lying unconscious and they had taken him to hospital for a check up. Dylan replies that he will be there soon and hangs up. 

Chen, who also woke up from Dylan's ringtone, came rushing when he heard about Zhan being found. "Baby, is that Zhan's husband? What did he say?"

Dylan ignored him and hissed instead. "I'm going out, I'll see you when I come back."

"Baby, please... Let me follow you. Please... please..."

"For what? So that you'll call your hoodlums bastards to go and kidnap him again?"

"Baby, don't say that to me. I promise, I'm only going there to see Zhan and nothing else, I promise.."

Dylan was reluctant to let him come along but Chen's constant begging and crying changed his mind and he let him come along. He might be angry with him but trust him, his wife's tears are wrecking him and couldn't deny it no matter how much he wants. They both prepared and left the house to the said hospital

---

At the hospital, Wang Yibo was traversing around the hospital anxiously. Xiao Zhan was unconscious and was being tended to by the doctors. Wang Yibo could remember how the maids came running to his room to inform him of his wife lying on the ground with a letter attached to him. The latter was about Jiyang who confessed everything and went away with Haoxuan for his safety. He didn't tell anybody he was pregnant and he couldn't let his brother kill his baby's father in anger. So without telling anything he just took Houxuan away to keep him safe.

Wang Yibo was immersed in his thoughts when his phone rang, he shoved it out of his pocket and Immediately received the call on seeing it was his brother who was calling. "Where the hell are you? Huh! Where have you taken that bastard? He had crossed his limits this time around and I swear, I'll kill him and feed his flesh to the vultures! Bring him back or you won't go unpunished as well. I will find you, Yang! Wherever you're hiding that bastard, I will find you and I'll kill him right before your very own eyes!"

"So you have received my message. It's good, you know. Don't worry Zhan will be fine, brother and will regain consciousness soon and as for us, I am sorry brother for taking this decision. I promise it will never repeat itself. I'll see you when I see you. Bye Ge'." Jiyang, without giving Wang Yibo room to say anything, cut the call. 

"Fuck you! Fucking little slut! I will hunt you two down and I'll kill you both! Fuck! Fuck!" Wang Yibo was still cursing and hissing at his phone when the doctor came out and informed him that Zhan had woken up and was ready to meet everyone. 

Wang Yibo didn't let him complete his talks and ran inside to see Zhan awake. He ran towards him and hugged him tightly as if his life was depending on this hug. He hugged so tightly as if zhan would disappear. "I can't believe I found you... I missed you so much." He cried in between the hugs.

"I missed you too, baby. I thought I'll never see you again. I had already given up hope but thank God your brother came and rescued me. Speaking of him, where is he?" Xiao Zhan broke out from the hug and asked, looking behind to see if he could find his husband's brother.

"Hush baby, the most important thing is that you're here and safe with me. I will never let them or any other person take you away from me again. Never!" Wang Yibo kissed his forehead, ravishing his bride with kisses all over his face and hair. "I missed you so much..." He whispered, both tightened their embraces on each other and let down their happy tears in between.

They broke the hug when the hospital door turned open, Dylan along with Chen entered the room. Xiao Zhan was happy to see them. He was expecting Chen to come running and hug him but instead, Zhan was surprised when Chen kneeled in front of them and he noticed he was crying. Zhan panicked and asked, "Chen, what are you doing? Get up? What is this? Why are you kneeling and crying instead of rejoicing with me? You should be happy I'm here now and safe."

Wang Yibo and Dylan who already knew why he was kneeling since Dylan had told him everything, how his wife was involved in the kidnap and begged Wang Yibo to have mercy on his wife, looked at each other without saying anything

Chen lowered his head in shame and cried wholeheartedly before he dared to look at Zhan with his teary eyes. He cried out, "Zhan, I am so sorry. Please, forgive me. I committed an unforgivable sin against you and our friendship. I didn't know what came over me and made me lose my morals, my values and get jealous of my own best friend. I let my jealousy get the best of me and contributed to your kidnapping."

Zhan's ears perked up, his eyes bugged out and his mouth dropped open on hearing what Chen just said and didn't know what to say or how to feel. Chen continued, "I was jealous of the fact that when Wang Yibo came to the village to live with his grandmother, he chose you and he was attracted to you and not me. And as if I was invisible enough, Hoaxuan also came and chose you and not me again. I was so jealous of you that I always supported Haoxuan in his desire to not marry you and enjoyed your misery. All I wish is something bad for you and nothing else and that's why when Hoa Xuan offered to kidnap you, I gave in and arranged for those who kidnapped you, just to get back at you for always getting the best but not me."

"But now, that jealousy has made me lose the most important things in my life, my unborn baby, my husband, my home and my marriage. I am so sorry... please forgive me. I shouldn't have supported his stupid plan but I did and I regret it completely. All I'm asking now is for your forgiveness." Chen crawled to Zhan's bed who was having tears in his eyes while looking at his best friend confessing his crimes against him. He feels pain, hatred and disappointment.

Chen held Xiao Zhan's hand and cried out painfully, "I'm sorry... I'm very sorry, Zhan. Please... Please... Find a place in your heart to forgive me. Please... Please.... please..." He placed his head on Zhan's hand and cried his heart out, soaking Zhan's hand with his pitiful tears.

Xiao Zhan got up from his bed with the help of Yibo and helped Chen stand up. He stared at him with his tears, smiling softly and didn't even know what to say or do to him. Should he slap him for betraying him or pounce on him for ruining his marriage ceremony? He was going to slap him at first for being a bad friend to him. But when he saw that Chen was really feeling guilty and was genuinely sorry for his actions, being the kind-hearted person he is again, he smiled and shoved those thoughts from his mind and took Chen into his embrace.

"You're jealous of me while I'm also jealous of you for getting a responsible man as boyfriend and as your husband. Do you know how I feel each time I see how loving and caring Dylan was towards you while Hoa Xuan was busy playing away from his time and mine as well? Do you know I almost died when Dylan went to your parents for a gift presentation while mine was busy playing games on his phone without wanting to do anything about our future? I was so jealous of you that was why I decided to leave Hoa Xuan and look for someone more responsible and worth waiting for and that's when my darling came into my life."

Xiao Zhan smiled and looked at Wang Yibo who grinned before looking back at the crying Chen and wiping away his tears. "You see, we're both jealous of each other but mine was never to harm you but to be like you. I forgive you my dear best friend and I love you so much." Xiao Zhan cried out and embraced him one more time.

Chen breaks down, choking with his tears, feeling more miserable and disappointed in himself for what he did to this beautiful creature. He cried, "Thank you... Thank you, my dearest best friend. I love you more and I will forever love you. Thank you for forgiving me." 

When they broke the hug, Xiao looked at Dylan who was standing with a poker face. He smiled at him and nodded his head for him to forgive his wife and accept him back since he noticed he was angry. Dylan sighed and walked closer to him, pulled his wife's hand and both stared at each other. Before Dylan would say anything, Chen jumped on him and embraced him with his life. 

Dylan tightened his embrace and kissed his hair, "Stop crying, baby. Zhan has forgiven you, of course, I forgive you. Now stop breaking my heart with your tears."

"I will stop... I will stop... Thank you, baby... Thank you so much." Chen cried, accepting his husband's kisses when he kissed him.

"You're an angel, my love. Thank you for forgiving your best friend." Wang Yibo pulled Zhan and kissed him deeply. Both husbands kissed their wives with everything they got.

----

--------------------------+++

*1 MONTH LATER*

---------------------------+++

"Hello brother," Jiyang's voice resounded on the other line.

"Finally, you called. It's been one-month Jiyang, where the hell are you? Where have you taken your village bastard to? You don't need to continue hiding with him, I've forgiven him and so has Zhan. So where are you?" Wang Yibo asked.

Jiyang, "I'm in California now with him, and as I said, you don't have to worry about him. He'll never do anything stupid to your husband again. I promise." 

Wang Yibo sighed, "What did you see in that irresponsible bastard? What do you love so much about him? It's clear he doesn't love Yang, stop wasting your time with him. He's not worth it."

Jiyang laughed, and Wang Yibo knows behind that laughter lies tears and pain. "I know, right? I'm such a fool for loving him. I know, and I'm such a cheap slut for opening my legs for him and having him get me pregnant."

Wang Yibo cut in, "You're pregnant? Fuck, Jiyang? How could you."

Jiyang laughed out in pain, "It's called love. I love him, Ge', my heart goes for the wrong person and I can't control my heart. Anyway, tell mum not to worry about me, I'll come home soon but as for now, I need to settle something here. I heard You're finally married to your village love. I wish you a happy married life, bro. Take care of him and love him as he deserves. I will come to Switzerland to visit you two soon. Bye for now and take care of yourself." Jiyang kissed him through the phone and noticed his brother sigh in frustration which made him chuckle.

Once he ended the call, his smiling face was replaced with anger, disgust and hatred while looking at Hoa Xuan who had finally woken up from his consciousness after so many weeks. He eyed him and didn't know if he should laugh or kill him. Jiyang could remember those words of Hoa Xuan when confronting Xiao Zhan in the land he took him. He could see how much he cried listening to the nonsense he was bluffing out. Jiyang let down his tears and looked back at Hoa Xuan who had tears in his eyes while bowing his head in shame.

"Why?" Simple question, but the pain that accompanied it made Hoa Xuan's tears drizzle down even more. "What have I done to deserve this betrayal from you? Was I that cheap to you? I loved you, I give you my heart, my soul and my body. I will eventually give you everything you asked for, just to make you happy and you had the guts to leave, to abandon me with pregnancy to go and start a new life with Zhan, my brother's wife you kidnapped!"

"I'm sorry..."

Jiyang released a thunderstorm slap on his cheek and barked, "You're sorry? Don't fucking tell me your sorry, because you're not sorry! I did everything for you, Xuan. I gave you my life, my money, body, everything, and what did you do? You decided to break my heart and lied to me that had nothing to do with the kidnap! I asked you several times and you looked at me in my face and lied to me! Not one, not two, not three, countable times, but you still lied to me! So don't fucking tell me you're sorry!"

Hoa Xuan went on his knees and cried, "I'm sorry... I'm not sorry because of what I did, I'm sorry because I deceived and lied to you. I'm sorry, because of me you're feeling this pain. I'm sorry for everything I did for you. Please, just forgive me and move on with your life without me. You can do anything you want to me, but just forgive me..."

Jiyang laughed sarcastically and said, "Of course, I'll do anything I want to you, you don't have a choice, do you? You'll rot in jail Hoa Xuan. I will make you pay for every tear I shed. You'll taste what you sow with your hands. Officers! Officers! Come and take this bastard away!" Jiyang immediately ordered, and the door burst open, revealing the policemen that had been monitoring Hoa Xuan's bed until he now woke up. They handcuffed Hoa Xuan and started taking him away, but Hoa Xuan wriggled out of his grip and went to Jiyang.

"Just give me a minute." He pleaded to the policemen and they obliged. He held Jiyang's hands with his cuffed hands and made Jiyang look at him, even though Jiyang didn't want to. "I know I'm not worthy to say this to you, but I will. All the times I spent with you back in the village was the very best moments of my life. You took care of me as no one has ever done. You give me the motherly love I've always wanted ever since my parents died in a ghastly accident along with my two siblings. I will forever be grateful to you for giving me that warmth. Thank you, my city princess, for loving me even when I don't deserve it. Take care of yourself and your baby. I love you from the bottom of my heart." Hoa Xuan caressed his tears away, leaned down and kissed Jiyang's lips before smiling with his tears and started walking to where the policemen were standing, waiting for him.

They're almost out of the door when Jiyang called Hoa Xuan, "Xuan!" He cried out and Hoa Xuan smiled for him as if asking him to stop crying for him. Jiyang rushed to him and embraced him, "I love you too. Just go and be a better person. I'll come for you when I'm sure you've reflected on your mistakes. We're waiting for you." Jiyang cried, looking at his protruding stomach, and looked back at Hoa Xuan.

"Thank you. I will be the person you want me to become, I promise. Take care of yourself and stop crying, my beauty. Goodbye..." With that said, the police took him away, and Jiyang stood and watched their backs retorted from them and also stood upstairs and on the railing watched as Hoa Xuan looked up and smiled at him before entering the police van and watched as they drove out of the hospital.

Jiyang slumped on the floor and cried heart-wrenchingly. "Xuan... Baby, I'm sorry for arresting daddy, but he deserves to pay for what he did to my brother's husband and me. Don't worry, I will bring daddy back once he becomes the daddy you needed and the better person I want him to become. I love Daddy so much, so I'm doing this for him. Forgive mummy, okay." 

Jiyang cried his lungs out until he felt much better. He got up and went to the reception to pay for Hoa Xuan's hospital bills. In his mind, he knows he'll never stop loving Hoa Xuan but arresting him will make him the responsible husband and father he wants him to become. He needs to pay for what he did to him and maybe when he comes out, he'll learn to cherish him and value him because he loves him and not because of his money.

---

Wang Yibo who answered his brother's call sighed and looked at his wife who was sitting beside him inside the private jet they're using to travel to Switzerland. Xiao Zhan noticed his sadness and caressed his hand, "You don't need to ask your brother what he sees in Hoa Xuan to make him love him like that. You should understand he sees what we both see in each other and understand him. He loves Hoa Xuan and let's pray and hope that Hoa Xuan realizes that Jiyang loves him and loves him back. We don't tell our hearts who to love, it just kind of happens." Xiao Zhan smiled

Wang Yibo shuddered and nodded to his words. "It's true and I feel bad for him. But I believe the asshole will realize you belong to me and he belongs to my brother and learns to accept that fact." Wang Yibo kissed his hands and smiled, remembering how he refused to take more chances since Hoa Xuan's whereabouts were still unknown to them.

He scrapped plans for the traditional wedding and opted instead for a civil ceremony in the city. He immediately made arrangements for them to travel after that and now, they're inside the private jet, leaving for Switzerland. Wang Yibo also made Dylan live in this city in Beijing and had Dylan become the managing director of his father's companies and the one he'll open as well. He wants to make sure that Dylan and his wife live a comfortable life and Chen can be able to always come to visit his best friend whenever he wants and the same with Zhan.

"Thank you, baby, for never giving up on finding me. I still can't believe my lost classmate came back for me and kept his promises. I love you, and you're now my new chapter. I love you, Wang Yibo."

"And I love you, Wang Zhan, for waiting for me after all these years we're apart. You and our baby are my new chapter." Wang Yibo caressed Xiao Zhan's now visible bulge on his abdomen and took his lips, kissing him deeply and passionately.

They broke the kiss and smiled with their flushed faces, their hands intertwined as the private jet took off, taking them for a new chapter in their new shared life.

A/N: I want to say a very big thank you for checking out this book. I know it's not that good and satisfying, but I promise to do better. And again, pardon any grammatical errors, I'll re-edit again. English was not my first and not even my second language. But I promise to keep trying and striving.

This book was deleted from my old account, along with my account that has 3.4k followers, but it's well, I believe I'll rise again and prove to those who reported my account and got it deleted wrong.

Follow me if choose to and want to get more from me. It's highly welcome and appreciated ❤️

Thanks again, my lovely readers.

Remember, I always write Pricelessly for my readers.

Love Pricelessjew22 ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 3.3K 11
A light novel. [Republishing] Officially Yizhan. I always prefer strong characters and switching. Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo romance fanfic. It's more...
6.9K 341 18
Lívia tem 15 anos, é uma garota sonhadora e determinada, ela tem tudo que precisa, uma melhor amiga, um namorado...Mas tudo muda quando algo inespera...
218K 14.3K 24
"You don't want your life?! Then why not give it to me?" "No... that's not a suggestion. Since you came here after deciding to give up your life in m...
36.1K 252 1
🌹❣️ ◝.*・゚ "𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐱-𝐠𝐢...