šŸ„€š™„š™‰š™Žš˜¼š™‰š™€ // š™. š™š™š™Žļæ½...

By A-ALIYAHSUPREMACY

āš˜ š˜°š˜¶ š˜“š˜¶š˜³š˜¦ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ š˜øš˜¢š˜Æš˜Æš˜¢ š˜µš˜¢š˜¬š˜¦ š˜®š˜¦ š˜°š˜Æ, š˜„š˜¢š˜³š˜­š˜Ŗš˜Æ'? š˜'š˜® š˜¢ š˜±š˜“š˜ŗš˜¤š˜©š˜°š˜±š˜¢š˜µš˜Ŗš˜¤ š˜“š˜¦š˜³ļæ½... More

šŸ„€š™øš™½šš‚š™°š™½š™“šŸ„€
šŸ„€šŸø: ššššžššœšš‘šŸ„€
šŸ„€šŸ¹: š™¾šš‹ššœššŽššœššœšš’šš˜šš—šŸ„€

šŸ„€šŸ·: š™¶šš›ššŽššŽšš—-š™“šš¢ššŽšš š™²šš‘ššŠšš›šš–ššŽšš›šŸ„€

2K 87 200
By A-ALIYAHSUPREMACY

♰ 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗢𝗻𝗲: 𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗻-𝗘𝘆𝗲𝗱 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗺𝗲𝗿 ♰

❝ 𝘋𝘢𝘮𝘯, 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘴 𝘐 𝘥𝘰 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸 ❞

♰ 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗱𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝗺𝗯𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 ♰
🥀───────────────────────────🥀

"This is a man's world, this is a man's world, but it wouldn't be nothing, nothing without a woman or a girl,"

The music echoed through the buildings, bouncing off the walls of Westwood Heights Mental Institution for the Criminally Insane. The moonlight illuminated the black and white Victorian-tiled floors, a pale light, almost ghostly.

"You see, man made the cars to take us over the road, man made the train to carry the heavy load,"

The building was quiet, with the exception of the doctors, both new and veteran, rushing through the different offices and rooms. See, a new patient was going to be arriving at Westwood Heights, a serial killer, they say. One that's responsible for causing mass hysteria and terror in Japan for over 10 years. Every doctor was eager to take on the new patient, yet apprehensive about what the case file would hold.

Man made electric light, to take us out of the dark, man made the boat for the water, like Noah made the Ark,"

"Alright, the doctor I've chosen to handle Westwood Height's new patient is...Dr. Y/n L/n," stunned whispers filled the room, and uneasy energy drafted through the staff.

"I guess I'll go inform her, then," a snow-white-haired man stepped forward, taking the case file from the Director. "Thank you, Dr. Satoru," the both of them nodding almost sympathetically for what was to come.

Dr. Gojo Satoru, one of the top psychiatrists as Westwood, began to walk down the empty halls, passing the offices of the doctors, the moonlight making his hair glow. He arrived at a dark-colored, steel door with a silver plaque that read Dr. Y/n L/n, M.D.

He leaned his ear against the door, hearing the faint radio play from the inside. He listened for a bit more before knocking.

"I'm busy, Satoru," Gojo smiled cheekily, creaking the handle.

"This is a man's, man's, man's world, but it wouldn't be nothing, nothing, without a woman or a girl,"

"Hel-lo, Dr. Beautiful," Gojo wiggled his eyebrows as you sighed deeply, taking off your glasses and setting down your pen, folding your arms and glaring at the light-blue-eyed man.

"This better be damn good, Satoru. I'm working right now," you looked back down, continuing your work. This is until Gojo blocked your paperwork with a case file. You glared up at him, and he smiled wider, shimmying his shoulders.

"New ca-aseee!" he spoke in a sing-song voice as you put your pen down and began to pack up your paperwork, organizing your desk.

"So, who is it?" you asked as Gojo shrugged, beginning to walk around your rather large office, looking at all the artifacts and paintings on your walls and shelves.

"No one knows. S' a serial killer they say. Nothin' you've never had before, right?" he asked as you nodded, sitting down your freshly made cup of tea and opening the file. You raised the cup of tea to your lips, almost spitting it right back out when you read the name.

"Man thinks about our little bitty baby girls, and our baby boys,"

"Who is it?" Gojo asked, scanning the picture. It was a man, muscular looking, with mid-length straight black hair that reached to his ears. He had icy seafoam green eyes, and a distinct, sharp scar on the right side of his mouth, just on the edge of his lips.

"Man makes them happy, 'cause man makes them toys, and after man's made everything, everything he can,"

"Looks like Toji Fushiguro's comin' to Westwood," Gojo's eyes practically bulged out of his eyes and his mouth dropped open as he began to pace in front of your desk, you watching him.

"Toji Fushiguro?! As in, The Casanova Killer?! As in, the guy who's claimed over 50 victims, not knowing if there's more out there?! As in-"

"Gojo. Calm yourself down, he's my patient after all, not yours. I have to deal with this guy, not you," Before he could interject, a door slightly creaked open, a heavily armored officer popping his head in. Both you and Gojo stood, turning attention toward the officer.

"You know that man makes money, to buy, from other man,"

"Dr. L/n?" you nodded as the officer opened the door widely.

"He's ready for you," Gojo glanced down at you, expecting to see a nervous look on your face, but instead, you remained cool, calm, and collected. After all, you'd be the one having to deal with the infamous Casanova Killer.

"Good luck," you scoffed, putting on your glasses, grabbing the case file, notepad, pens, and recorder.

"Save that for someone who needs it, Satoru,"

"This is a man's world,"

You walked out of your office, and into the corridors, heavily armored policemen following behind you as some sort of protection battalion.

"What's with the armor? You boys about to go fencin' or somethin'?" you asked as a man, whom you guessed was the head officer.

"No. See, Doctor, Fushiguro's a very, very violent man. Took out two of my guys earlier just by head buttin' them! We put 'im in a straight jacket n' chained his ankles to the floor so he wouldn't strike out at ya," you only turned your head forward, getting closer to the steel door where the infamous Casanova Killer was waiting just behind.

"But it wouldn't be nothing, nothing, not one little thing, without a woman or a girl,"

The door opened with a loud, squeaking noise due to the door being rusty. You turned on the dim light, and there he was, head down, water dripping from his hair, sitting in a straight jacket and ankles chained to the ground. You tilt your head, glancing at him curiously.

"Hey, the hell'd he do, spend 4 hours in the rain remaking an Usher music video? He's soaked, go get him a towel," you instructed as one of the officers raised a finger.

"But, Dr-"

"Towel," you demanded a bit more stern, a little more bass in your voice.

"He's lost, in the wilderness, he's lost in the bitterness, he's lost, Lord, have mercy,"

"And you, take this damn muzzle off of him. How m' I supposed to talk to him if I can barely understand him?" one of the guards went over to a quiet, somewhat dazed Fushiguro, removing the muzzle. You could see that his hands were slightly shaking, as if he was scared Fushiguro would bite them off.

Toji, though, could hear and partly see everything around him, including the grim warning that an officer gave him.

"Y' better be on ya best behavior with her, Fushiguro. She's the best of the goddamn best. If not, I'm gonna make the rest of your natural-born life a livin' hell," Toji remained motionless, the guards warning going in one ear and out the other. He peered through his damp, still dripping hair, seeing someone sitting down in front of him, setting a few things down on the steel table. He saw a tag dangling from your white coat.

"Dr. Y/n L/n, psychiatrist. So, I got a woman this time? Her hands don't look gross and old, probably young. Her skin...such a pretty, pretty color...like golden honey,"

He watched someone else come over with something in their hand, what he guessed was a towel.

"Fina-fuckin'-lly," he thought as the towel was placed over his head, plunging him in darkness and drying him off so he wouldn't look like a wet cat.

"Good evening, Mr. Fushiguro," you spoke, looking at him as he cleared his throat, sat up, his head raising, and finally looked you in the eyes, now that his hair was somewhat out of his face. He stared at you for a minute, his slightly bloodshot, green eyes slowly scanning you, his broad chest rising and falling through the cloth and leather of the straight jacket.

His lips curled into an almost sinister smirk as he leaned back in the chair, looking you up and down one more time before whistling, licking his top row of teeth.

"Damn, I've never wanted to play doctor as much as I do right now," his voice came out husky and raspy, a cocky glint in his eyes.

"Please try and keep this professional, Mr. Fushiguro. Before we start, would you like any coffee or water?" you asked as he shook his head. You pressed the record button and began to talk, starting the first session.

"First psychiatric evaluation with Toji Fushiguro, also known worldwide with the monicker The Casanova Killer. Mr. Fushiguro, I know you've seen the breaking news reports and tabloid magazines, so I'm not gonna sit here and waste both of our time. You're known as the Casanova Killer, at least that's what society calls you. Why do you think that is?" Toji chuckled, leaning toward the table.

"You work for the feds or somethin'?" He asked. "As soon as they walked in and you became my patient, they started workin' for me," you answered without missing a beat.

"Head woman in charge, eh? I like that," he crooned.

"This guy's gonna be a handful. Don't worry, Y/n, just handle it like you always do," you thought to yourself.

"As you know, women do get thing's done, Mr. Fushiguro,"

"Eh, well, it's like they say: It's a man's world, but it wouldn't be nothin' without a woman or a girl," He flirt with a wink.

"My purpose is to get inside of your brain, Mr. Fushiguro. I've been given the privilege, access, and authority to dive into your deepest thoughts, memories, trauma, fears, and secrets," Toji snorted, a deep chuckle escaping his throat.

"Trust me, you don't wanna see what's in this mind of mine, Darlin'," you scoot your chair up, somewhat getting closer to him, opening the folder.

"I only know the basics of you, hair color, birth date, place of birth, how many victims you've claimed, etcetera, but that's only because of what's on this file that the State Penn gave me. I want to know, to understand everything from your perspective, Mr. Fushiguro," Toji just stared at you, as if he was trying to read you, the air around both of you filled with silence.

He sighed, taking a breath before leaning back in the chair, his head tilted to the side with a cocky, closed-mouth grin on his face.

"You sure you wanna take me on, Darlin'? I'm a psychopathic serial killer, you know that right?" He asked as you took a breath.

"I assure you, Mr. Fushiguro, I'm very good at what I do. I want to ask you a couple of questions, are you ready?" Toji grinned, licking a bit of the scar on his lips.

"You're the boss here, Doc. Whenever you are,"

"Let's start with basics. How are you feeling today, Mr. Fushiguro?" You asked as Toji made a 'hmm' sound.

"Meh, kinda sleepy, kinda pissed off for bein' drenched with hose water before I got here," he then looked up at you, smirking.

"N' lookin' at you, well...I'm gettin' kinda horny," he spoke seductively.

"Drenched with hose water?" you asked as Toji sat back, shrugging his shoulders.

"I guess I was bein' unruly, so I got hosed down with hose water and kicked in the face," he responded flatly as you nodded.

"That seems like an excessive amount of violence," Toji began to laugh, shaking his head.

"Darlin' you wouldn't know violence if it hit you in that pretty little head a' yours," his laughing subsided as he leaned over the table, a snide smirk on his face.

"Tell me, Doc. Ya even been pepper-sprayed directly in the eyes as a kid, or forced to drink hot sauce? Ya even been forced to stand outside durin' a snowstorm in just boxers and a t-shirt cause ya didn't eat all ya vegetables at dinner? Ya ever been locked in a cold room, starvin' and forced to sleep on the floor, n' the only reason ya got let out is because somebody got tired a' you clawin' at the door? Ya eva' been beat mercilessly with a steel pipe 'cause you lost a tooth n' showed it to ya mother?" he asked. He slowly scanned you up and down, looking back into your eyes, shaking his head.

"I know ya haven't, cause you ain't got the scars to prove it. Tch, don't even know why the hell I'm here. Shitty doctors n' officers thinkin' they can try to figure me out, thinkin' they can figure out how I ain't never got caught until now, after all these years. Answer this for me, Doc. Why don't you tell me how I got away with killin' 50 plus people, n' got away with it? Cause I can see on that paper it says 50 victims, but I can assure you," there was a fire of raging insanity burning in his eyes.

"It's more than a measly, fuckin', 50," he growled, trying to intimidate you. He was breathing heavily, his teeth clenched in anger.

"He becomes irritable very quickly," you wrote down on your notepad.

"You got away with it because you're cocky, yet very calculated. You know how to plan, execute, and clean up without a fingerprint left. You know you're good at what you do, which boosts your confidence and your ego. Your confidence and cockiness are your best qualities, yet your worst downfall. You get confident, you get cocky. You get too cocky, you start to get careless. You get careless, you start to slip up. You start to slip up, then, well...the whole bando goes down. That's how you got away with it, Mr. Fushiguro. And that's how you got caught too," Toji stared at you, his mouth slightly open and his eyes slightly squinted, looking at you dumbfounded.

He then began to laugh, it starting as a chuckle, then turning to a laugh, then full-on maniacal, insane laughter, the shackles on his ankles clinking together as he stomped his feet while laughing. You had to pinch your thigh under the table and will your face to not twist up in discomfort. His laugh was so...macabre, so...sinister.

"Is this what his victims heard before he killed them?" you wondered, writing down additional notes.

"Ya know, I think I was wrong about you, Dr. L/n," you raised an eyebrow, turning your attention to him.

"What do you mean?" you asked.

"Well, I mean, look at you. If I'm bein' honest, I thought I was gonna get an old, crabby, white guy for a doctor, but instead, I got you. Young, easy on the eyes, probably got every male doctor's attention, maybe even female. Thing is, you don't seem intimidated by me. In the past, fuckers were scared to even be in the same room as me, even if I was on the other side of the glass, chained-up and sedated. But you," he tilt his head curiously.

"You don't seem to be scared of me, of anythin'. Even if I was out of this nasty little straight jacket, free to roam n' do whatever the fuck I wanted, I don't even think you'd be scared of me then, darlin'. You and I?" he licked his lips, tongue resting on his unnaturally sharp canine tooth.

"I can tell we're gonna have a loooot of fun together, Darlin'," he whispered with a cunning smile. Without your straight-faced expression changing, you responded.

"So let's have some fun, Mr. Fushiguro," he bit his bottom lip, chuckling menacingly.

"I like you already, doc, You seem so good. Ya probably had it all growin' up. Perfect parents, got every little thing ya wanted, best schools, best clothes, best vacations...perfect little childhood. Ain't nothin' easy, but ya sure make it seem like it is. Hardworkin'...I like that," after talking, well him throwing flirts at you left and right, you wrapped up the session, pressing the stop button on the recorder, packing your things up.

"You said I had a perfect childhood?"

Toji snapped back to reality, glancing up at you, confused.

"Hmm?" he asked as you walked to the closed door, your back facing him.

"Mr. Fushiguro, not everyone's childhood is perfect. Even if it seems like it's a pretty painting on the outside, there's always somethin' going wrong on the inside," you then turned to him.

"And I got the scars to prove it," you spoke as Toji just looked at you, an unreadable expression plastered on his face.

"Two nurses will be in here shortly to take you to the showers, provide you with some scrubs, and escort you to your cell. You get some sleep there. You'll be woken up at approximately 7:45 in the morning, your vitals will be checked, recorded, and brought to me to be put in your file. Breakfast is served at 8, then you'll take the usual meds that gave been prescribed to you. Afterward, you'll be required to attend group therapy with Dr. Satoru. Lunch is served at noon, afterward, you'll have a 2, maybe 3-hour session with me, we're gonna get into some personal questions, prepare yourself because I get straight to the point. Dinner is served at 4:45, you'll have visiting hours and free time afterward. I warn you, do not go past the courtyard, or you'll be thrown somewhere you do not want to be. You'll have extended visiting hours on the weekends, and it's gonna be less structured, do not get into any trouble or you'll be forcefully sedated, you will not want that. Return to your cell around 8:45-9 for quiet time, your PM meds will be served around 9 or 10. Free time ends at 11, lights out at 11:15, are we clear, Mr. Fushiguro?" you asked.

"Whew, yes ma'am," he responded as you nodded.

"Good, I'm glad we have a mutual understanding. You have a good night, Mr. Fushiguro," you opened the door.

"You too, doc. I'm gettin' excited to see that pretty face a' yours in the mornin' already," he smiled charmingly as you closed the door behind him.

You took a breath, nodding at the two nurses that passed you on the way to the office. As you walked, you yawned, looking at your watch. Only a couple of minutes until you could go home, thank God.

You heard a door creak, seeing Gojo walking out, taking a sigh of relief.

"Who'd you get this time?" you asked as the both of you walked together.

"Itadori at first, then Sukuna. I feel so bad for that poor boy sometimes. He's a smart and funny boy, charming with a good heart, but Sukuna...Jesus Christ, Sukuna turns Itadori into a completely different person," Gojo explained as you nodded.

Yuji Itadori, a 15-year-old boy with split personality disorder, was Gojo's patient. He was trying to find out what triggered Itadori to change into Ryomen Sukuna, Itadori's other personality. Sukuna claimed to be over 1000 years old, and a very powerful 'cursed spirit', known as "The King of Curses".

"How's your serial killer?" he asked as you got to your office, beginning to clean up all your things and putting them in your bag grabbing your keys and coat, locking up your office.

"Cocky, confident, very flirtatious. He mentioned all these ridiculous, almost inhuman punishments, asking me if I've been through any of them," Gojo raised an eyebrow, putting his coat on.

"What were they?" he asked.

"Things like being pepper-sprayed in the eyes as a kid," you responded. The both of you exited the institution, and to the parking lot, Gojo walking you to your car.

"What do you think it means?" he asked.

"He may be confident and cocky, probably an extreme narcissist, but underneath all that, I think he has a lot of trauma that needs to be addressed," you responded, getting in your car, Gojo closing your door.

"Thank you for walking me outside, Dr. Satoru," Gojo smiled, fixing his coat.

"The pleasure's all mine, Dr. L/n. I see you tomorrow morning, you go home and get some rest," he instructed as you nodded.

"You as well," you began to start your car, Gojo watching to make sure you got out safe. He looked back at the institution, thinking about the new patient you've been blessed, maybe cursed with. Go to thought you were very talented, very calm and calculated, very good at what you do. Almost perfect. No, you were perfect. So perfect to him.

"Y/n...so perfect," he thought to himself.

As you drove home, you turned on the radio to take your mind off of the stress of the day.

"...and in other news, Toji Fushiguro, the individual known as the Casanova Killer has been admitted into Westwood Height's Mental Institution for the Criminally Insane. Fushiguro was known for brutally torturing and murdering his victims and skilfully placing the corpses and remote, virtually undetectable locations. What the families of the victims and the world want to know, is why has he reigned such terror and bloodshed on our city?" the radio broadcaster spoke.

You then switched to a music station as you drove home. You had to admit, you were curious about Fushiguro yourself. You wanted to get to the root, wanted to know why, wanted to know where it all started. Toji seemed to not want to tell you anything about his family or his childhood.

"Looks like I need to do some research of my own," you thought to yourself.

Toji Fushiguro, green-eyed charmer, cocky, flirtatious, renowned serial killer. This would probably be one of your most difficult, yet interesting cases. Toji was a mystery.

A mystery you planned to solve.

🥀𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗦🥀
🥀─────────────────────────🥀

BAKUSSY
-bakubabes
Operation_simp101
N-NEVER4GIVEN
sunasvia-
@ac1dslvts
@T-THATBITCH
Jinhit_westan
@MaddieTheAmazingWeeb
MILLIE_hb

♰ 𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝘁 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸, 𝗿𝗲𝗹𝗮𝘅, 𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗯 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗻𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 𝗜𝗻𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗲, 𝗮 𝗧𝗼𝗷𝗶 𝗙𝘂𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗴𝘂𝗿𝗼 𝘅 𝗯𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 <𝟯 ♰
🥀─────────────────────────🥀
𝗜𝗻𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗲; 𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝗥𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀 𝗥𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗱 ® 𝗔-𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗬𝗔𝗛𝗦𝗨𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗠𝗔𝗖𝗬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

750K 45.7K 110
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1M 57.2K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
1M 18.6K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
2.3M 118K 65
ā†³ ā [ INSANITY ] āž ā” yandere alastor x fem! reader ā”• šˆš§ š°š”š¢šœš”, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...