The Killer or The Detective (...

By FreeFlyer68

Kira was a very intelligent killer in Japan. L was the best detective the world has ever known. But did anyon... More

It All Starts Here
The Nations Meet
The Chess Game Begins
Late Nights and New Assignments
Sweet Gestures
Are You Kira
New Information and Confusion
A Traumatic Bus Ride
The Meaning of Justice
To Trust
The Real L
A Red Tint
The Envelope of Names
Feeling Tired and Stressed
Which Side is the Pawn on
Forehead Kiss
A Detainment Plan
The Hard Part
The Points Make it Clear
The Entrance Exams
The Differences Between L and Kira
Tennis with Sickness
Sick or Flustered
A Simple Walk Home
Something Unseeable
A Copycat
Caring For You
Kira Joins the Kira Task Force
The Response
'Shinigami'
A Plan
Light's Girlfriend
Heartache and Healing
Donuts
Physical Evidence Discovered
Taking a Break
The Original Confession
Wait For Me to Come Back
To Tell or Not
Going Back to Work
An Awful Date
Losing and Gaining
It Is Time to Rest
The Original Light Yagami
Concern
The Great Divide
A Plan of Her Own
The Girl Team
The Last Component
You Are the Fourth Kira
Do Kiss and Tell
The How and Who
Kira Investigation: Closed
Ending: Light Yagami
Ending: L Lawliet

A Night with Yotsuba

1.4K 76 70
By FreeFlyer68

   ' I know I said I would help with anything, but I didn't mean something like this! '

You stood uncomfortably in a hotel room with Misa's colleagues. You wore an outfit similar to theirs. A crop top, made of tight material, with a hole in the middle, shaped in a heart, revealing a lot of your breasts. Then you wore a short skirt with tall boots that reached the back of your knees. The outfit was colored in your favorite color, but it was too tight and revealing for your liking. 

   ' Just keep an eye on Misa and Matsuda. You can kill Ryuzaki later. '

Misa gathered everyone together at the doors, and Matsuda opened the doors to reveal the Yotsuba businessmen. 

   " Good evening! We're very pleased to meet you! " You said along with the other girls.

You forced your smile, but it worked. 

   " Tonight, I'll be entertaining you as our special guests, along with the girls from the agency. " Misa said, gesturing to you and the other girls.

   " Hey. Is it just me, or is this getting weird? "

   " Hmm, well, it can't be helped. Right now we can't afford to leave Misa's manager alone for a second. "

   " Let's just go with it. I'm gonna enjoy myself. "

   " Right. Hard to go wrong with this. "

The men entered the room, and Misa started to serve them drinks and food.

   " Here you are! Drink right up! "

The girls from Misa's agency started talking with the men of Yotsuba, but you didn't know what to do. Everyone was sitting on the couches, laughing and drinking, while you were just uncomfortable. 

   " Not used to this sort of thing? "

You looked to your right and saw a man walking towards you with a drink in his hand. His hair was long and black, and his eyes were bright green. Most of his hair stayed behind his shoulders, and a few of his strands stayed in front of his face. He was the only member of the Yotsuba group that didn't already take their jacket off, and it didn't look like he drank much alcohol. He stood beside you as he looked around the room. 

   " I'm not. Usually I help around the agency, but they said they would pay me more if I did this. I'm starting to regret it though. "

   " I figured you were different from the other girls, they've already made themselves comfortable with the others, while you're standing alone. "

   " I could say the same thing about you. You've still got your jacket on compared to everyone else, and you're not as drunk. "

   " Namikawa Reiji. " He said, holding his hand out towards you.

   " Izumi Yuka. Nice to meet you. "

You took his hand in yours and shook his. Your hands disconnected, and you continued to talk with him. He was standoffish, but he was brilliant. You had an intelligent conversation with him, and he seemed to enjoy the conversation. You were glad to know one of the Yotsuba Group at least. At one point, he had taken his jacket off, only to put it around your shoulders, and you took the offer, pulling it around yourself.

   " That's fascinating, but have you considered-"

Matsuda kicked the door open from inside the hallway, and he swayed from side to side. 

   " Wow! I am so drunk! " 

Matsuda groaned as he walked into the room. He walked towards the oversized balcony.

   " Oh. . .hi, everyone! Everyone having fun? Good. That's great. "

Everyone looked at him concerned, for what he was about to do. In walking to the balcony, he had to walk by you and Namikawa. He walked in front of you but stumbled and fell against you. You caught him by holding his arms, and he stood up, sliding his arms down yours to your hands.

   " Sorry. .  .Izumi. You're very strong. . ."

You felt him leave something in your hand as he walked away, and Namikawa put his arm around your shoulder, bringing you close to him.

   " Are you alright?" 

   " Yeah. "

Namikawa kept his arm around you as he watched Matsuda walk to the balcony opening the door. You opened the small slip of paper he had given you and saw a written message.

It's an act. Ryuzaki is coming to save me. When everyone leaves, stay with Misa.

   ' I understand. '

Matsuda threw open the balcony door and stepped outside.

   " Now, everyone, the moment you've all been waiting for! The Taro Matsui show! "

Matsuda started to climb on the balcony's edge, and everyone started yelling at him.

   " What are you doing? "

   " Get down! "

But Misa intervened and cheered for Matsuda. Matsuda started walking on the metal strip, putting one foot in front of another. One of the men on the couch stood up and ran over to the balcony door.

   " Hey, you're drunk! That's way too dangerous. "

   " Don't worry. I'm just fine. I do this all the time. " Matsuda grunted.

Next, Matsuda put his hands on the metal beam and raised his legs high in the air. All of the men gasped and ran to the window, including Namikawa. The only one not leaving the couch was a redhead who had spikey dark brown hair, and he was holding one of the girls from Misa's agency, who had her eyes covered.

   " The hell is he doing? "

   " Get in here, come on! "

   " Are you crazy, you idiot? "

   " It's all right! No prob. . ."

Then, his right hand slipped, and he fell off the balcony. You gasped and gripped the piece of paper tightly in your fists. You covered your eyes and pretended to be scared, while the others showed genuine concern. 

   " He fell! "

You heard the thud of something hitting the ground and a scream of a woman from below.

   " Oh no! I heard a thud, so I came out. This is just horrible! Someone call an ambulance! "

   ' That sounds like Wedy. '

   " Look, everyone. I think you should all leave this for us to take care of and go home. " Misa said, grabbing everyone's attention.

   " What? But--"

   " Don't worry. We'll handle it. Just don't forget about me for your next campaign, okay? "

   " Let's go. If the press sees us, we're in trouble. "

   " Yeah. "

You could hear sirens from an ambulance below, and you knew Ryuzaki's plan had worked. Before leaving, Namikawa walked up to you to say goodbye. You took his jacket off and handed it to him, but he put the clothing back around your shoulders.

   " Keep it. This way you won't be as uncomfortable in those clothes. "

   " Are you sure? "

   " I am. I hate to leave like this, but it seems my group intends to leave before the press. Will you be alright? "

   " I will be. It's traumatizing, but I'll be fine. I've got Misa. "

   " Alright, it was nice meeting you Izumi. I hope fate brings us together again. "

Namikawa kissed your hand before leaving with the rest of his group. You looked over the balcony at the ambulance below. Two 'medics' left the vehicle with a  stretcher and lifted the body on it. When they started to load back into the ambulance, the Yotsuba Group had already left the building. You helped Misa clean everything and escorted the girls out of the apartment. You rode with Misa to the Task Force building, and once entering, you saw Matsuda, rubbing the back of his neck while Ryuzaki just glared at him.

   " Matsuda! "

You ran towards Matsuda and hugged him from behind. He turned around and laughed, hugging you back.

   " I'm glad you're okay. You worried me. "

   " Sorry, Y/n. "

You hugged him a little longer before letting go. You smiled up at him and felt something tugging at the coat you were wearing. You looked down and saw that Ryuzaki had moved his chair to sit beside you, and he was tugging at the jacket.

   " I want to burn this. "

   " What? "

   " If it's made of polyester or modacrylic it'll burn easily. "

Ryuzaki searched for the tag on the jacket to see what it was made of, but LIght interrupted him.

   " It's made of polyester most likely. It's a business suit jacket. But we can burn it later, Ryuzaki, let Y/n and Misa go change. "

Misa, however, had no intention to change clothing. Instead, she ran towards Light and sat in his lap with her short skirt. Light looked uncomfortable, and he looked at you, pleading for help with his eyes, but you knew you couldn't do anything.

   " Yeah, I'm going to go change. "

Ryuzaki let go of the end of the jacket but mentioned something when you walked to the elevator.

   " Bring the jacket to me when you are finished. I do not like you wearing or possessing other men's cloths. "

   " We can burn it a little later. " Light said, agreeing with Ryuzaki.

You rolled your eyes at them and stepped into the elevator.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.3K 1.2K 50
The girl in this story is You. You moved to Japan to study there and become an FBI - agent, but that was not the real reason for your move. Actually...
24.5K 606 13
FINALLY FINISHED!! After like 3 years lol. A new detective is recruited to the Kira Task force and has impressed everyone there. Both L and Light se...
78.1K 2.4K 48
"You Y/N L/N are a kira suspect. And I'll have an eye on you at all times. Even if means we have to be chained up together." And that's ho...
Jane Grey By Ace

Fanfiction

148 3 58
Ten months ago, high-school graduate and beloved girlfriend Jane Moreaux had disappeared from her home without any trace to where she went. Her phone...