Enchanted To Meet You

By sparklingchick20

Basically a spin off of my favorite Korean Drama '' Happiness '' If you could ask Jung Yi Hyun what did that... More

1. Memories Of A Rooftop
2. Friends Right?
3. Nightmares
5. Bad Habits
6. To the Millitary

4. Big Day Of Love

185 6 2
By sparklingchick20

Valentine's day was arriving exactly the next Day and Seyang High School was slowly being decorated with flowers & hearts making the atmosphere mostly at School's hallways, smell of love. Most of the female students were sitting as groups on the benches and were discussing about what to write in their love cards,  to who they will give them, how many flowers do they believe they will get and what is their favorite chocolate flavor. The boys was also talking in groups and discussing how were they going to declare their love on their girlcrush.

YiHyun found himself in such a group too. It's not like he was interested in all the things those guys were talking and preparing but there was nothing else he could do. SaeBom was nowhere to be seen that day. He was unable to find her in none of the breaks so he believed she hadn't come to school that day.

But he was wrong. SaeBom had come to the school a little late than usual trying to avoid the girls & the boys on the gate that were standing there and talking about the theme she hated, the love theme. So in order to totally avoid them, she even stayed inside at the class at the breaks and didn't meet anyone. She had already found many of those cards at her desk and she had all threw them away. If you could ask SaeBom how was she feeling? She would definitely answer you that for that day & the even bigger next day, she wanted to vanish. She even begged whatever kind of upper power exists up there to make her dissappear for 2 days but she got no help. So she stayed defeated at her seat, hiding herself with a book in front of her face pretending to be studying, hoping that all those boys will ignore her and go to another girl to give cards, flowers & chocolates.

Suddenly, the door of her class opened and she felt her 2 feet shaking hoping that it won't be another stupid boy trying to give her a card. The book got removed from her face and SaeBom felt her blood boiling. She was actually ready to yell at the culprit that disturbed her peace but she totally sighed when she saw the well known face of YiHyun.

" SaeBom-a, what are you doing here, hiding yourself with a book?" he asked her.

" Hyun-a, can you please take me away from here?" she begged him grabbing his arm.

YiHyun widened his eyes.

" Hey, whats wrong?" he asked.

" They want to eat me alive" she said dramatically urging at his arm to make him move.

" Who?" YiHyun questioned with a grin.

" Those stupid boys that have sent me so many cards and those stupid girls for feeling jealous because of it" SaeBom explained.

" I don't see any card" YiHyun commented while looking at her desk.

" You're looking at the wrong place. You should look at the rubbish bin" SaeBom said and showed him the bin with her finger. YiHyun opened his eyes wide looking at the amount of cards that were on the rubbish bin. So SaeBom was that much wanted in the school, he thought. Suddenly, he felt his blood boiling, thinking that one of those boys may win her heart today or tomorrow, or any day .

" Let's get out of here" he said out of nowhere & grabbed her arm walking in a fast way out of the classroom and into the corridors that were full of pair of eyes who had no idea why YiHyun & SaeBom were running away but started chasing both of them. The boys were running after SaeBom & the girls after YiHyun. SaeBom tightened her hold on YiHyun's hand and started running pulling him with her. She only let go of his hand when they reached at the door gate.

" That was close" SaeBom commented while trying to regain her breath. She looked at YiHyun who was patting his knees. One year had passed, since his accident but his knee still felt a lot of weak.

" Are you OK? I thought I wasn't running a lot" SaeBom asked him.

" I'm fine" he told her. " Wow this was a huge amount of cards at the rubbish bin. I didn't know you had so many fans" YiHyun commented.

" Aish, I hate Valentines Day. Every year, the same mess and this year even worse. You see I got famous for pushing you from the rooftop" SaeBom laughed at her words & YiHyun joined too as they were walking their way away from the school.

" What about you?" She asked him.

" What about me?" YiHyun asked back.

" You didn't receive any cards today?" she wondered.

" You bet I did" YiHyun winked at her.

" So where are they?" She asked him.

" At my locker room" YiHyun casually answered.

" You saved them?" SaeBom asked widening her eyes.

" Of course I did. I keep things my fans send me" he said smiling.

" You're so full of yourself" SaeBom glared at him.

" So are you ready for the big day tomorrow?" He mocked her.

" No, no, no. If God exists, he has the chance to make me believe in him now" she said and raised both her hands towards the sky.

" You up there, God, save me from the cards, flowers, chocolates & bears. I'm begging you" she dramatically said making YiHyun laugh even more.

" See you on the big day of love" YiHyun told her and started taking big steps away from her, walking his way to his home. SaeBom glared at him from far away and also started taking the root that leaded to her home.

*****

Valentines Day or The big day of love as YiHyun likes to call it, had arrived and SaeBom was begging the universe, the God and the Santa Claus all in the same, to make her dissappear, give her fever or even kill her. She would be just fine with all of those things. But none of those things happened, so she was cursing her whole existence when she found herself walking at the school's corridors she always hate but today even more. All of the pair of male eyes were on her and they were eyeing her up & down propably thinking what they will give her later. SaeBom felt nauseous even on the thought but found it a lot of surprising when none of the female students were glaring at her & not only that, they were nowhere to be found. SaeBom kept walking at the inner school feeling happy that no one had attacked her yet with cards & flowers but she was afraid that it would be unavoidable later on. As she took the root to go at her classroom, she saw all the female students lined up in front of a desk that a male student was siting and his friends was protecting him. All the girls were cheering impatient to be their turn while holding flowers, chocolates & cards. SaeBom got closer on the line trying hard to understand who was the male student that had caused such a mess on the school but she couldn't take a look at him. Suddenly, some girls turned to look at her and their eyes were full of hate, SaeBom could definitely see their glares but it's not like she cared.

" What are you even doing on the line? It's not like you need to be lined up to get close to him" A girl who was a total known bitch at the school told her.

" Excuse me what are you saying?" SaeBom asked her.

" I'm saying how dare you reject him & also stay close to him, while looking like this. A mess with sweatpants" she said and poked SaeBom's arm with her finger. SaeBom was now mad.

" Yaa, do you have a death wish?" SaeBom grinned deadly at her.

" You are the one that you deserve to die. You even took him away from us Yesterday. Thanks to you, today he has so much of job" That girl yelled on her.

SaeBom started connecting the dots on all the things that crazy girl said only to realize that the male student that all those insane girls were lined up for was none other than Jung YiHyun and she widened her eyes on this.

" All this time, you have been talking about Jung YiHyun?" SaeBom questioned her.

" Yeah, who else? He's the most handsome student here" that girl said dreamily. SaeBom laughed and started walking across the line making all the girls glare on her, only to reach at YiHyun's side who was proudly listening to their confessions and was signing on cards like giving them autographs.

" Yah Jung YiHyun, you do a nice preparation for your future career" she mocked him crossing her hands under her chest.

" Hey, Bom-a, I'm a bit busy right now, talk to you later" he said not even looking at her and kept signing cards.

" Wow, yeah yeah sure but I'll also be busy later SIGNING CARDS" she screamed at him.

" Actually you won't. I kind of told all the boys that you belong to me & if they send you cards they are dead. Thank me later for helping you out of the mess" YiHyun winked at her, sending her a flying kiss.

SaeBom gave him a half smile and started walking away from him. 
She headed towards the principals office, she opened the door, smiled at him and said : " I will borrow the microphone for a while, thank you"

She grabbed the microphone and walked with it back to the hallways. She took a look at the boys who were looking at her with fear but she was planning to fix the mess YiHyun had created.

She opened the microphone and said " This is an official announcement from Yoon Sae Bom. Whatever, Jung Yi Hyun has told you and threaten you about are all BULLSHIT. I will be gladly accepting your gifts at the desk in front of my classroom. I can't wait for your confessions. The END" she said & switched off the microphone.

Suddenly, all the boys started running at their classrooms to take the gifts that they had hidden and started lining up in front of her classroom. SaeBom walked proudly between the lined up girls and smirked at Jung YiHyun before she took her seat opposite of him.

" Do you call this a War Bom-a?" he shouted at her.

" Love is a War Hyun-a" she said smiling at him and then looked in front of her as all the boys started giving her flowers & chocolates. YiHyun also noticed that there was that one student that she was talking at him more time than the other students. She had also opened the box of chocolates that he offered her & she was eating from it. YiHyun felt angry was an understatement. He wanted to take the box of chocolates and rub it on his face & then hit his face on the desk. He didn't understand that he had tightened his hold on the pen so tight that it was ready to break. He suddenly stood up from his seat making all the lined up girls shout at him and took huge steps towards SaeBom who was now smiling at that guy. He placed his 2 hands at the side gripping them on the desk, giving a glare at the guy who seemed to be scared of his presence and took some steps away from her.

" Oh Hyun-a, eat some of those. They are delicious" she told him pouring more oil in the fire that was now burning inside of him.

YiHyun glared at her and then turned his eyes back on that guy.

" I bet they are" he told her while still looking to that guy who seemed to be shaking from fear.

" Thank you for accepting my chocolates. I'll be leaving now" that student said and started walking away from her. YiHyun nodded with a deadly smiling. Then he turned at SaeBom who was looking at him with wide eyes probably not understanding what he was doing so he decided to change the mood.

" Yah, Bom-a aren't you tired of writing. I got really tired. We should stop now" YiHyun told her and SaeBom smirked at him.

" Tired of your fans Hyun-a?" she asked him.

" Tired of the whole day Bom-a" he admitted.

" Me too" she agreed pressing 2 lips in one.

" Let's get out of here then" YiHyun offered his hand on her.

" Whoever reaches last on the rooftop buys me food for 3 days" she said and started running her way to the stairs that leaded to the rooftop while showing her tongue on YiHyun who was chasing after her in quick steps.

As it was obvious , SaeBom reached first at the rooftop with Yi Hyun reaching right behind her.

" You have to buy me food for 3 days, Hyuna" she told him. Yi Hyun nodded and climbed to the edge. SaeBom joined him and sat right next to him.

" This was a tiring full day " she commented and looked up to the sky. Yi Hyun nodded and opened his jacket only to get out of it a chocolate.

" Happy Valentines Day SaeBom-a" he told her and gave her the chocolate.

SaeBom looked at the chocolate and her eyes started glowing.

" Yaa this is my favorite strawberry chocolate" she exclaimed smiling and took the chocolate on her hands.

" I remember" Yi Hyun told her while looking at her.

" Yaa Jung YiHyun are you confessing to me?" she asked making YiHyun gulp down hard on his throat.

" Don't get your hopes up, I just thought that after such an eventful day that you hate so much, that chocolate was going to fix your mood" he said scratching his neck thinking that his plan to confess to her had actually completely flopped.

" Thank you so much Hyun-a" she said smiling at him.

" Won't you eat it then?" he asked her noticing that she was still holding on it.

" No we will eat it" she told him.

" Are you actually going to share your food with me?" he asked her totally surprised.

" Sure, you made that day indeed eventful and I had fun on that stupid war we created. So I should treat you" she commented.

" Fine if that's what you wish" he agreed.

SaeBom torn up the wrapper and split the chocolate bars in 2 giving half to YiHyun and keeping the other half for herself. She placed 2 pieces at her mouth and as she started munching she felt so much happy.

" Best Valentines gift, indeed" she told Yi Hyun that couldn't stop smiling on her.

One more eventful day they lived together. One more day, that his love for her grew more. One more day, he still was a coward and couldn't confess to her. But one more day, she still was there with him. Eating her favorite chocolate and looking at the sky with a smile. But she was there & that's all that mattered to him...
.
.
.
.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 350 26
The classic childhood friends to lovers story is as old as time. The pure and sweet love just seem so bittersweet when it's the wrong two childhood f...
760K 34.2K 54
❝I like you.❞ I froze on my way and slowly turned around looking at him with emotionless eyes while his ethereal face had a smirk on it. ❝I don't.❞ ▫...
152K 7K 42
Me:"W-what happened T-Taehyung"i said backing away my back hit the wall he was stepping closer and closer to me and i didn't know what to do at that...
2.1K 144 15
One sided love between 5 popular students in the college. Forced relationship, broken friendship, suicide and new feelings happen in their story. But...