Little Lili

By XTaishi18

What will happen if one day, when the three members of Blackpink went back home from their individual schedul... More

Note
Chapter 1: Lili
Chapter 2: Oh Sh*t
Chapter 3: Trouble
Chapter 4: Mommy
Chapter 5: Request
Chapter 6: Day Outside
Chapter 7: Sick
Chapter 9: A Day w/ Rosé
Chapter 10: Morning Struggle
Chapter 11: A Day w/ Jisoo
Chapter 12: A Day w/ Mommy Jen
Chapter 13: Again?
Chapter 14: Red Velvet Unnies
Chapter 15: Another Guests?
Chapter 16: Warmth

Chapter 8: Sudden Visit

4.3K 150 3
By XTaishi18

Third Person's POV

        It is already afternoon and It was just yesterday when Lili got a fever and all the members were relieved. They were able to rest well without worries.

       In the main rapper's room, a small pair of squinty eyes opened. The kid saw Jennie sleeping beside her while the older's arm is hugging her.

       The kid is feeling thirsty from her sleep so she look towards Jennie and softly tap her unnie's cheeks.

      "Mommy~" Lili softly called out.

      With few more taps, Lili surrenders in waking Jennie up. She slowly got down from the bed and get the stool in front of the vanity to open the door.

      Good thing, she opened it successfully.

       As she walked out of the room, she went to Rosé's bedroom after seeing the door open.

     "Unnie..." Lili called out to her unnie.

     There was no response since Rosé is busy doing her things on the table with an earphone on.

     The kid decided to approach her unnie who ignored her.

     "Unn-"

      "What the he--oh Lili, it's you." Rosé exclaimed as she stopped herself from cursing after being shocked at the sudden appearance of the kid beside her.

     "Unnie, I need watew."Lili said with a pout.

      Her unnie can't stop herself from reaching out towards her chubby cheeks, pinching it softly.

      "Is my sweetheart feeling thirsty?"

       Lili nodded as she pulled her unnie's hand towards the door. In the end, she successfully drank with the help of her unnie.

      "Do you want to hangout in my room?" Rosé offered to the kid.

      It looks like Lisa woked up first from her nap, leaving Jennie asleep. Jisoo is probably asleep in her own room too. Luckily, Rosé did not realized that her room door is open so the kid can enter.

      "Yes, unnie." the kid said obediently.

    They headed towards the main vocal's room, listening to music together and dancing their heart out. the two are also jumping on top of Rosé bed.

      Due to their hyper noise, Jisoo was wokened up.

      She saw the two maknaes having fun together while Lisa is dancing with her clumsy moves. Surprisingly, she has a sense of rhythm despite being a kid.

     Feeling like this is a wonderful memory, Jisoo decided to film them with her phone.

     After a little while, the two finally noticed Jisoo from the door.

    "Unnie, we'we dancing" Lili stated happily.

     "Join us, unnie." Rosé stated too.

     "Thank you but you guys continue, I'll start preparing our dinner. Chaeng, give her a shower." Jisoo answered.

     The sky is getting dark and Jisoo was right.

     "You hear that, sweetie? Let's take a shower." Rosé said as she opened her arms signaling the kid to come over.

     "I down't want to, unnie. It's cowld." Lili complained as she tried to walked out of the room but it was too late because she was suddenly floating and lifted in her unnie's arms.

     "Nooo, unniee..." the kid whined and kicking her feet over and over on the air.

     "Lili, you need to, you're all sweaty and you'll be sleeping with Jisoo unnie later, you'll smell bad, do you like that?"

     "No, but-"

     "Let's play with the duckies while we shower, sounds good?" Rosé convinced as she entered Lisa's bathroom.

      "No, I don't like duckies."

     "Why, sweetie? They'll be hurt if they hear you. Didn't you always like playing with them in the bath?"

     "No, not fow now."

       "You wouldn't agree to anything I say, don't you?"

      "No."

      After the series of 'No' answer from the kid, Rosé is getting impatient. She don't know what else to say to convince the kid.

       "Can you tell me what can I do for you to agree?" Rosé said with great self-control.

       The kid looked at her innocently as  she said that. They had a staring contest for a while.

       Suddenly, an idea popped up in Rosé's mind.

      "Lili, you're giving me a hard time." Rosé said pitifully as she tried so hard fake her tears.

      It looks like this plan is working because the kid is taken aback by her sudden attitude.

     "Lili does not love my anymore~"

     "I...I'm sowwy~" the kid said in a small voice as she cries loudly.

       'Lili-yah, it should be me whose crying. It's not in my plan to make you cry Huhu you're so unpredictable.'

       Rosé thought.

       Every time they planned something, it only backfires to them. This kid must be a god.

Kidding.

       "What's happening? Why are the two of you crying?" Jisoo asked after seeing the scenario inside the bathroom.

      "Unnie, Lili doesn't love me anymore, she's bullying me now~" Rosé tried her best to sound very aggrieved, slipping a small wink towards the older.

        Jisoo finally understood what's happening, the kid does not want to take a bath. The oldest chuckles mentally at Rosé's strategy. They always come up with different strategy to convince the youngest.

        "Lili, what did you do to your unnie? You'll be in trouble, tsk tsk." Jisoo added.

But suddenly--

"Wahhhhhh! Mommy..." Lili burst out crying and ran outside.

Yes.

It backfired to them in the end.

----------------------

      "Let's comb your hair." Jisoo said after dressing the kid in her pajamas.

      If you are wondering what happened after the kid ran out while crying, Rosé was able to bathe her in the end. Of course, with the help of Jennie's bribery skills.

     "We'll go out tomorrow if you obediently take a shower now."

      The whole time that they are in the bathroom, Lisa stared at Rosé weirdly and the latter noticed it right away.

'Does she think I'm really upset? haha'

        Back to the present, the kid odediently let the oldest touch her hair and comb it. It was a once in a bluemoon experience and it looks like the kid really wants to go out, that, they don't know if they can do.

      "All done! Our baby smells so good. Let's eat dinner?" Jisoo exclaimed.

       She hold Lili's hand and made their way to the kitchen where everything is set.

     When they are about to eat...

    *doorbell ringss*

     Jisoo's hands that's feeding Lili stops mid air.

      "Did you order for delivery or something?" Jisoo asked the other two.

      Rosé and Jennie shook their head slowly.

     "I'll take a look." Rosé stands up and head towards the door.

     While looking through the peephole, he saw a familiar built of a man.

      Its--

     "Manager-nim--" Rosé exclaimed without a sound and hurriedly go back to the kitchen.

      "U-unnie, its, its our manager!" she said unbelievably.

        Why the he*l would their manager be here at this time? It's getting late in the evening, and especially, Lili's condition! Aren't they in a vacation?

     "F*ck, bring the kid to the room." Jisoo said without noticing her curses in front of the child.

      Jennie pick the kid up from her high chair.

    "I'wm not yet downe!" the kid shouted lightly at the sudden action of the older girl.

     "Shhh, honey, we will eat at unnie's room." Jennie answered while Rosé hurriedly follows them.

     As soon as they entered the room, Jisoo walks toward the door and opened it.

     "Manager oppa, it's you! Is there something wrong?" Jisoo asked while acting schocked.

    "Yes, there is, but won't you invite me in for a second to talk? Where's the other girls?" the manager asked curiously.

     "They're already sleeping."

       Jisoo lead their manager to the living room.

      "Do you want anything, juice perhaps?" Jisoo asked hiding her nervousness.

      "Water will do, thank you." the manager kindly said.

      The oldest hurriedly get the water for their manager because she notices the wandering eyes of him.

      "Is there a kid in here? There's a lot of toys and kid's stuffs." the manager said.

       "O-oh, its my sister's child, she let her stays here for a while. My sister went out of the country." Jisoo reasoned out.

     "Oh that's why."

    "Umm, may I ask what brings you here, oppa? Is their something you need to inform us?" she asked, trying her best to not sound like she wanted their manager to leave as soon as possible.

      "Oh, I nearly forgot. I have some bad news to you girls. I know that the company promised a long vacation for you, but they want to postpone it for three weeks."

    "What? Why?" Jisoo asked in disbelief.

    "It is due to some unexpected and urgent things you guys need to take care of. I'm sorry about it, if I could do something about it, I would've." the manager apologized sincerely.

     Jisoo sighed. Well, it's not like its their manager's fault.

    "But oppa, my sister's child, no one would take care of her other than me."

    "Umm, if that's the case I would request to them that two members per day should go to the company, you can take turns in taking care of the kid. That's the best that I could do." the manager explained.

      Jisoo heaved another sigh and nodded her head in defeat.

     With only one member to take care of Lili for a day, can they do it?

     It would require so munch effort at first. What if the kid looked for the other members? Lili can be very hyper sometimes, their stamina as an adult would be a problem.

    Jisoo's not sure if its doable.

    Despite everything, they can't do anything about it though.

    Luckily, they are already quite used in taking care of the kid. Quite.

---------------------
      There's a lack of Blackpink content these days, I can't get the inspiration I want. Sorry for not updating that much!
-C

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.1K 1.3K 32
"May I ask what you're doing in my kitchen?" or Jennie accidentally breaks into Lisa's apartment.
226K 7K 13
When Lisa turns into a kid, will the rest of Blackpink be able to handle her? And will they be able to turn her back to normal before time runs out?
107K 2K 27
4 Member of Korea most famous girl group suddenly became a parents of a 3years old baby boy!
740K 23.8K 40
One college dorm apartment. Four girls. And... just three beds. Sparks are going to fly and not just because of sexual tension... Jenlisa and Chaesoo...