MY ODETTE | taekook

By bunkookiey

Art student Jungkook, sweet boy which indeed is talented than everyone, Just hoping for having a peaceful li... More

TRAILER 🦢
PROLOGUE 🦢
01 🦢
02 🦢
03 🦢
04 🦢
05 🦢
06 🦢
07 🦢
08 🦢
09 🦢
10 🦢
11 🦢
12 🦢
13 🦢
14 🦢
15 🦢
16 🦢
17 🦢
18 🦢
19 🦢
20 🦢
21 🦢
22. 🦢
24 🦢
25 🦢

23 🦢

37 3 0
By bunkookiey

"J-jungkook. Please no"

His vision was blurry but he saw him. His odette covering him as a sheild. But he was different than before.

He has wings. Huge wings.

For one moment Taehyung thought he was dreaming or already dead except for the fact Jungkook's hot tears splattered on to Taehyung's cheek. The younger ones eyes pooled with tears. He looked so beautiful, full in white with all white wings. But something seems off. He was bleeding. While Jinyoung came to attack Taehyung, Jungkook quickly came from the broken window and  blocked the attack by taking it to himself . He is injured.

"Darling, w-why? Please leave from here please" Jungkook lift his arm which was now draping with blood and caressed Taehyung's cheek while leaning to whisper.

"Tae, please be quick. I don't have much time left. I will avoid him while you go and shoot him, right through the heart. Please be strong. Let's finish this okay?" Taehyung nodded seeing his jungkook is trying to save him. He can't give up now. He has ro be strong.Jungkook quickly got up faced backwards holding the brome from the attack.

"My my look, the boy has returned. In odette form? Impressive " Jinyoung swayed his sword to attack Jungkook but he avoided it kicking him back.

"I will never forgive you" Jungkook jumped backward causing lot of bottles to fall and shattered into pieces.

"Wonder how did you transformed into this without moon energy hmm?you really want to die by lack of energy I see"  Jinyoung let go of the sword and grabbed Jungkook by his collar and started choking him.

"A- aahh" Jungkook coughed gasping for the air

"But baby boy you can't die on your own like that, you will die from my hands. And I will be the most powerful being on earth by killing an odette from my own hands." Jinyoung kept choking him , making his breath hitched by lack of air, leaving bruises all along odetes beautiful slender neck and the younger weakening by the moment slowly darkness encountering him blurriying his vision. But Jinyoung forgot about the pair of hazel dragon eyes piercing his whole existence.

Shoot

The sidden action caused Jinyoung to lift Jungkook and throw him away to a corner of the room feeling the immense pain in his heart. He got shot. Right to the middle of his heart.

"Now die monster!. This is because you stole my jungkook"

Shoot. One step closer

"This is becasue you killed king Huan"

Shoot. Another step

"This is because You hurt my jungkook. My love, my odette"

Shoot

One last arrow and Jinyoung was on the floor scareaming and clutching onto his heart which is now stabbed with four arrows right to his heart, not ordinary arrows but the ones coated with sweet night which is extreamly venemous for the ruthless brome. He started spitting blood from his mouth, eyes turned red and pool of blood in the wooden floor painting the oakwood in sinful dark crimson. Taehyung stepped towards him while walking bearing his pain in whole body. Leaned to the ground and smirking towards Jinyoung.

"How does it feels dragging to hell hmm? And don't forget to meet your little friend too. You both should rot in hell" Taehyung chuckled pointing his hand towards the dead James on the floor.

"You- will pay for this-" Jinyoung's eyes went wide and started coughing lot of blood.

"The one's who should pay is suffering now Jinyoung, and now my Jungkook is free from your bloody spells. Try to be a good man. Maybe in another universe "

Taehyung leaned away from Jinyoung and start standing up while he heard the faint midnight bells ringing outside the castle. But before he could walk away Jinyoung grabbed his leg and make Taehyung fall beside him while grabbing him from his head while chuckling.

"Foolish boy. You- you really thought everything is okay now? Hahaha- well- even if I am dying. He is dying too. You will be left alone in this world"

"Who? Jungkook? Let me go without spitting shits"

"Did you even knew..coughs  that you didn't gave him the kiss of true love?"

"I- what? I-I know, I love him and I will. I will kiss him million times now. Why? Just pass out without giving me headaches!"
Taehyung said while freeing from his grip and staring at the dying monster.

"One last thing boy. Its past midnight- and- did you knew that today is his 20th birthday? " suddenly Jinyoung stopped talking and his eyes went still.

He is dead.

Finally, he is dead and everything is over. But his mind was on another part of this scene. 20th birthday? No way. And what was with Jungkook? He quickly ran towards  Jungkook now lying on the corner of the room as silent as ever. He quickly kneeled infront of his unconscious odette and moved him to his lap in his embrace. He saw his neck is bruised with red colour marks while his everglow swan pendant stay limp in his collarbone. he felt a warm liquid when he holds the younger one. Then it clicked him.He took the attack from Jinyoung.

No, please no

"Jungkook! Jungkook! Wake up please" Taehyung shaked the younger one.

No response.

"Baby! Wake up. He is gone, come on. Open your eyes "

Not even a single movement

"Please darling tell me, tell me that he was lying. Tell me that everything is a lie please" Taehyung started crying holding Jungkooks limp body in his arms. As if he is gonna break any moment. He held him gently as ever. Where was the doe eyes? Where was the rosy lips? Where was the warm scent and his breathe? Where are they? Why is he still? Skin pale as a ghost, eyes shut closed as if they are locked. Once plumpy lips are now like pair of dead rosepetals. His silky hair nor his necklace didn't shone in the moonlight. Because moon was no more in the sky.

"No..no..no.no no JUST NOO!!"
"Jungkook, darling i-i was late but, no please. If I knew I wouldve give you thousands of kisses. I love you baby, please open your eyes for me. It's my fault. I ignored you, I used you. I didn't save you earlier. But you still came. Still came at the right time. You took the attack for me. Why? Please open your eyes I can't live without you" Taehyung started sobbing continuously,  his heart clenched in pain. His love was gone. He was no longer with him. And it is his fault. He didn't took the warnings yet loved for his odette. His queen.

"No nooo!!! Wake up baby, my darling , my love. Let -Lets eat apple pies , I will make them for you please. Wake up please. We can have our kids and play with them, you always wanted a girl right? Right? Come on then! Why are you sleeping?. I- i will be a good father and tell them that- how did I loved you. Please don't leave me. Please stay alive please." His last hope, he tried. At least a miracle would work? Right? Taehyung leaned in and interwined their lips together but oh. There was no response.

They were cold as ice. Where was the pair of rosy lips that grab his own in ectasy? Why? They were still today? No movement at all. Taehyung Moved out and started sobbing to the crook of Jungkook's neck unaware of anyother thing happening around.

"Taehyung we did it! Bromes accepted their defeat and also Jin hyung released Jungkoo- Tae?" Jimin came inside seeing the sobbing younger one with a body in his arms.

"Taehyung what happened?" Jin and yoongi came inside the room seeing two dead bodies and the boy holding the smaller one while sobbing.

"He- he is not talking hyung, please save him please, I-I know you will find a way. Ple-please" Jin sighed knowing what happened.

"Taehyung, I'm sorry"

"I - you were right. I killed him hyung, I killed him. This is all my fault. All mine" Taehyung sobbed even harder buriying his head in Jungkook's neck and embracing him harder.

"Tae"

"I didn't even knew his birthday and -and it is my fault that he loved me. He bonded with me. I didn't gave him the- the  kiss hyung. This is- i  all my fault. I can'tlive without him hyung. I will die"

All the boys stared at the poor boy on the floor. Speechless.
What could have they even tell them?
Faint bells could be heard from afar signalling that it is probably 1st bell past midnight. But the thing that they didn't expect was Jungkook's wings were slowly fading. They vanished in thin air bit by bit making the odette to be buried deeper in Taehyung's lap. He gasped while seeing this but got disappointed after seeing no reaction in Jungkook.

Taehyung was a mess now. His whole world broke apart. All because of him himself.

Jin leaned towards the odette and examined him. Looking drained as ever. But he did noticed something in the odette. Almost unnoticeable for someone. He sighed and pushed it away.

"Tae, come on. Lets go now" Jimin said with the teary eyes while caressing his bestfriend's back while yoongi was watching everything by the door.

"No jiminie, He will wake up. I know that. Maybe right? I- I love him. He knows it. Whats with this goddamn kiss I want to die please. I wont leave him"

"Okay Taehyung but we can't stay here in this filthy place right? Come on let's take him to palace. He is too good to die Tae. I'm sure he will recieve justice"

Everyone went to the palace. Not having an ounce of happimess from their victory.

_____________________________

Two weeks later

Main hall door opened revealing the male with bunch of documents on his hands.

"Taehyung,  there are some deals for you to consider from overseas" He said while keeping bunch of papers beside the table.

"Who?"

"King of Mono, he like to trade and deal with us"

"Records?"

"So far no war or attacks. Seems like a good person who lives peacefully"

"Okay then. Accept it" He bowed and went away from the main hall.

It was almost night and Taehyung went away from the mainhall. Feeling so done. He walked and walked along the long hallways finally to the place where he calm his nerves after a long day. A place where he dosent feels like a king with shitloads of responsibilities. Someone who can calm him down. He stopped from afar seeing the familliar door. He tiptoed slowly without making any noise. Then he slowly peeked through the door only to see the person is facing backwards to him.

"Perfect time hahaha..."

He sneaked inside the room, the other one is almost unnoticing the appearance behind him but struggling to get off the white top with the open back and trying to undo the knots that barely covering his back, but fails miserably earning few curses from  under his breath.

"BOOOO....."

"OH MY GOD AAAA......" the person jumped from the sudden unexpected appearence only to stumble foreward face side down but Taehyung caught before he falls.

"I will never let you fall you know that hmm?"

______________________________________

A/N

Helow :) came after a long timeu ⍢⃝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 5.5K 65
📖 ❝What, baby? Am I making you nervous? ❞ He already knew the answer to that. ❝Just wait until I bend you over on that desk and have my way with you...
254K 17.5K 61
🐥🐰 : Pure Fiction 🖤 __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ __ Story Description : "Do you think I'm scared because I'm a virgin" Jungk...
310K 17.4K 45
Taehyung was a very good person who is always engaged to his studies, going out with his friends at weekend only,then giving respect to his parents...
78.3K 3.5K 44
Kim Taehyung known for his regressive nature cold aura and obsessive behavior.... he have a secret which no one knows more like he don't let ppl know...