Bound to happen

By Madhavi_sneha

Mahabharata There are many beliefs on it, some say it's an epic,some say it's a myth and so much more, but fo... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Announcement
Chapter 2
CAST
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
HELLO EVERYONE
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
‼️ IMPORTANT, DON'T IGNORE ‼️
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
★GOD'S EMERGENCY MEETING★
Chapter 26
Sneak peek ( Chapter 27 )
Chapter 27
‼️ IMPORTANT DON'T IGNORE 2‼️
★𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲★
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
𑁍 Adhvika and her Travel bags 𑁍
❀ Adhvika's Aesthetics ❀
Chapter 30
❁Adhvika's Aesthetics-2❁
Chapter 31
TRAILER OF BOUND TO HAPPEN
Chapter 32
‼️IMPORTANT ISSUE, ADHVI IN TROUBLE ‼️
Chapter 33
◦•●◉✿ Shri Krishna in Kaliyuga ✿◉●•◦
Chapter 34
CAST-2
༺✧ Questions ✧༻
Chapter 35 (a)
༺✧Answers✧༻
Chapter 35 (sneak peek)
༺✧Answers-2✧༻
★The Quad's Bet (One Shot)★
Adhvika's Note
Chapter 35(b)

THE MAHAJAN'S (ONE SHOT 1)

967 65 21
By Madhavi_sneha

DEV'S POV

"I DON'T FREAKING CARE IF YOU CAN'T FIND ANYTHING,I FREAKING WANT MY SISTER BACK THAT'S IT. FINE YOU CAN'T,THEN GET FREAKING LOST, GET THE HECK OUT OF HERE, DON'T YOU DARE SHOW YOUR FACE AGAIN. GET OUT." I breathed heavily and rubbed my eyes..
Shit, Shit, Shit...

It's been an year a whole freaking year and we can't find Adhvi..
Everyone in the family are devastated.
We have changed, completely,we don't have a family breakfast anymore,we just yell at each other nothing else.
And this new agency that I hired also stopped trying,as they think my -- my sis-- whatever..
I don't freaking believe that..

I will find Adhvi safe and sound by hook or by crook, so I exited my cabin and faked smiled at some of the children in the lobby, I can't possibly scare those already scared children.

I entered my car and drove to my house.
I was met by pure silence as I entered the living area,
The house's atmosphere changed from Adhvika's different madness , joy and happiness to Weeping, Yelling and Ignoring.
I feel suffocated in my own house now..

I headed to the stairs and went inside Adhvi's room, I felt peace here,I liked it. I felt as if Adhvi was here still researching and imagining all the crazy things only she could come up with.

I entered the washroom and freshened up myself and rummaged through Adhvi's closet and saw my Black hoodie and my shorts too.
And here I was wondering where my favourite Hoodie was at?
So my little Adhvi was the thief..
I chuckled at her antics and called Akshay.

(Dev Bold and Akshay Italics)

Yes ,Dev bhai?

Akshay can you search for some other agency? I want the best one .. I don't care from which country, neither do I care about money. But I want someone who would bring my sister back.

So those people backed out,ha!!
No problem,I will quickly arrange for another best one..
Ok then.

I hummed and hanged the call.

I sat on Adhvi's beloved swing..
She would always complain about me sitting on her place..
She just adored her swing...
.
.
.
.
.

Bhai...

Dev Bhai..

Bhai wake up...

Oh god You Polar bear Wake up...

I woke up abruptly,

"Adhvi why are you waking me up so early?? It's my rest day so go away.."

She just threw my covers away and started shaking me once again.

Dev bhai,this is not fair today is our siblings day,we have to go to the movie together, you promised me get up.

After saying this the drama queen tackled me and I reluctantly got up while holding her with me and made her sit beside me.

"Adhvi my dear sister, can't we cancel it today please"
She just crossed her arms and gave me an accused stare .

"You said the same the other day,and now you are saying that again... Nope, you are getting your lazy behind up and today you are going to come with us whether you want or not ....
You have absolute no option this time,so now go ... Come on get up."

I narrowed my eyes at her and without any other option got up,I freshened up and changed into some casual clothes.

The whole day was spent in complete bliss, as we watched a movie,then visited a nearby Zoo while each one of us pointing at each other which animal was who...
Adhvi and Navya somewhere in the middle of the leg pulling game joined hands with each other and started bullying me...
We had dinner out and finally we entered our house and everyone parted ways and went into their respective rooms.

Adhvi barged into my room It was 12 at night.

"What happened Adhvi?had a nightmare" she cutely shook her head as no then came to sit on the edge of the bed and asked me a question.

"Bhai, what will you do if someday I am lost and you can't find me anywhere." She asked me her head slightly titled a habit of her when she is extremely curious.

I smirked and said to her

"Oh!! Peace ,here you are i missed you so much buddy.. as there will be no Adhvika ,so no trouble,no disasters,no chaos, purely silence... Wow!! It will be so good... But shit!! It can only be a un- realistic dream .. As you don't go anywhere alone,me,or one of the others drop you to your college,and only a insane person will kidnap you,so nope you are not really going anywhere,..but still one can dream right!! " I sighed dramatically and recieved a smack after smack everywhere from my dear sister..

"You are so bad,the worsest brother.. how can you say that... You know what, you all are going to miss me so much.. mark my words bhai, you will go insane, cause this family can never be this happy without me.. I am the great Adhvika Mahajan. Believe me you would take back these words when I am lost for real.. " she then puffed her cheeks in annoyance and got up from my bed and exited from my room, not before warning me about her being lost forever...

I shook my head at her and got up so that I could coax my angry sister,I entered her room and saw no one...
Her bathroom, her closet, balcony...
She wasn't here ...

I grew anxious and started searching for her everywhere,
.
.
.
I searched every nook and corner of the mansion,but there was no sign of Adhvi.

Bhai,see I am lost ...
I heard her voice and abruptly started searching for the her...
I was rewarded with nothing but her amused giggles ...

"See,you cannot find me..,you are close to crying bhai... "
She once again spoke to me.

"Adhvi, I am so sorry..
Please,Princess come on ..
You were right,I will become insane without you..
Adhvi...."

"Bye Bhai.."

Adhvi..

ADHVI..

ADHVI.....

ADHVI PLEASE COME BACK....

I AM SO SORRY ADHVI...

Bhai, bhai.. wake up

Bhai you are scaring me now..
Bhai.

ADHVI....
I screamed and opened my eyes..
Only to see Navya hovering over me while shaking my shoulders ....
I noticed that I was still sitting on Adhvi's swing...
Wait... I slept..
Oh!! That was a dream or rather a memory of us ....

"Bhai are you fine? Had a nightmare?" I just shook my head at Navya ....
My life has turned into a never ending nightmare...

"What happened bhai? " Navya asked me yet again as she took a seat beside me

"Do you remember our that siblings outings? " I questioned her.. she has a great memory so she won't forget that I think.

"Bhai we would go on siblings day out almost once or twice a week... So which outing are you speaking about?" Navya asked me back..

"That one where we saw a movie and went to a zoo." I tried yet again and she gave me a puzzled look.

"Bhai we watch movies like more than thrice a week and we have visited zoo so many number of times, that I kind of don't know which day you are talking about" Did this girl really receive a Gold medal in her University?

"Leave that, so you know when Adhvi stopped talking to m--"

"Ohh!! That day;you should have said this from the start. " Navya after successfully cutting me off exclaimed while casting me a i-cant-believe-you-look.
Ofcourse she is Adhvi's elder sister.

"I felt so bad Navya,that day as a joke I said Adhvi that the whole house would be peaceful,that was so far from reality. Now this calmness suffocates me.. I didn't mean it bu-- "

"Bhai everyone including Adhvi knew that you were joking... We all miss her bhai. Bhai do you remember when she was born,first of all she was born at 8 months,then do you remember the incident which Dadda would always say, "

I chuckled while reckoning the incident,I was six years old at that time.

The doctor lightly smacked her little bum, like they do to every newborn but no our little Adhvi was not having any of that,so she smacked directly on the doctor's face with both her tiny legs and then she wailed...

"The doctor burst out laughing. And do you remember she was such a little attention seeker. Whenever we would play ,she would wail all the time just to get our attention back on her. Then we would start playing with her." I nodded at Navya while chuckling.

"And her first word,oh god!! Her first word was Adhu ... She always was and will be obsessed by herself.. we all used to call her Adhu at that time. She would happily giggle after chanting Adhu, Adhu.." I burst out laughing at that...

"Her second word was Dama,. It was like a riddle for us to know what the hell did it mean.. then finally one day she pointed at herself and said Adhu then at Mumma and Dadda and said Dama while giggling happily. That was when we finally got to know that she was calling Mumma and Dadda together as Dama.. She would call you BhaBha.. as she couldn't pronounce Bhai... It was funny.." oh god!! My stomach was aching because of laughing so much..

"And do you remember when Adhvi was 3 years old and she would always look at the mirror for almost an hour or so.. and when Laksh uncle asked her about that, she cutely answered him that Adhu is pewtty. I can still remember Uncle's shocking face.. he was shocked after hearing that,and poor Adhvika thought that he was sad because she didn't compliment him .. so she said unku Pewtty .. " I remembered that incident that actually made my non-existent doubts clear that Adhvika will always love herself not matter what...

"Bhai do you remember that day,when Adhvi came back from her school and declared that she officially dislikes Shravya (Shakuni's incarnation) , they were bffs for two years in their pre school,then all of a sudden Shravya started acting all possesive over Adhvi and she even started threatening other kids to not speak with Adhvi... And boom, now they both are each other's archenemies , Remember that day when Adhvi called Shravya Brinjal as she doesn't like to eat Brinjal.. then, when she was 10 years old and Granny started explaining her about Mahabharat and that was when she came up with Shakuni's great----- grand daughter.. she always has some unique names.. " I said to Navya and we laughed again...

"Then Bhai remember she would always find out every secrets, like do you remember we didn't know that Santa Claus was Arjun uncle but little Adhvi found out about that when she was just 5 years old,and to think that you were 11 at that time and Anya di was 12 years old.. Arjun uncle was so shocked himself.. there was no way we could keep any secrets from her, that was the reason we couldn't hold a Suprise birthday party for her... We would plan along with her... Silly girl.." Navya said while laughing the whole time.

"And do you remember when she brought up the fact that she wanted to be an Archaeologist on our Sunday Brunch.. it was kinda funny cause everyone thought that she would join modeling or acting as she was a big drama queen,she was so angry that we all simultaneously laughed and laughed as if it was the biggest joke of the year. " I remembered that day clearly,it was the legacy breaking day ...

"You know Navya I kind of think that we should have never agreed to her wish of being an Archaeologist. If not for that she would have been with us,and not her memories. " Just like that our smiles wiped out and the happy atmosphere turned into a gloomy one in a matter of seconds...

"Bhai, that's actually ridiculous,you know right,what Adhvika wants she gets,as she says The Great Adhvika Mahajan, will never not get what she truly wants,and if it didn't then it was never capable of being with the Great Adhvika Mahajan." I just let out a short helpless chuckle at that,Adhvi has a way of getting into the troubles and also successfully coming out of that. She has a way with her words, she can convince anyone ...

I was about to open my mouth when we heard Mumma and Dadda fighting again.

So we both hurriedly ran downstairs.

"I DON'T CARE , I WANT MY ADHVI BACK , THAT'S IT. " Mumma screamed.

"Jhanvi she is my daughter too, we all are trying to find her,calm down" Dadda exclaimed in utter irritation.

"Then where is she ha!! Where is she ? it's been an year... WHERE IS MY DAUGHTER? " mumma screamed and started crying.

I have never seen my strong Mumma breaking down helplessly like this.

Dadda, Me and Navya hugged her .

"Listen here everyone it's right that we all are anxious, stressed,panicked, frustrated and bloody terrified that Adhvi is missing,but we can't do anything like this. Look at us guys,we are not the Mahajan's ,we are not Adhvika's family, we were never like this... Come on guys Adhvika wouldn't like this at all . So let's calm down and patiently look for our Adhvi, cause that is our ADHVIKA , she knows how to survive on her own. And she won't be doing it like us.... She will be calm and will never give up,till she reach her aim.. so let's do that ... Okay" Anya vocalised her thoughts as well as Adhvika's ...

Di was saying the truth...

Everyone nodded and joined our hug.

And we all promised one thing that it may be another year, two or twelve or twenty or fifty or more, but we will never resume our search on Adhvika till we have her with ourselves.

__________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE:- HI EVERYONE!! 👋
I HOPE YOU ALL ARE DOING GOOD AND HOW DID YOU ALL LIKE THE DOUBLE UPDATE.(KIND OF)😉

SO THIS CHAPTER WAS KIND OF NECESSARY CAUSE TO SHOW THAT HOW HARD ADHVIKA'S FAMILY WERE TRYING TO FIND ADHVI, AND HOW MUCH THEY ARE MISSING HER.😞

SO DO READ, VOTE AND COMMENT ON IT.

SORRY FOR ANY GRAMMATICAL OR SPELLING MISTAKES.

A QUESTION FOR YOU GUYS.🤔

SO HOW DID YOU ALL LIKE THE BABY ADHVIKA?? 😁

AND DEAR READERS CAN I GET ATLEAST 20 VOTES... PRETTY PLEASE, CHERRY ON TOP 🤗

SO THAT'S IT FOR NOW.
SO BYE GUYS, HAVE A GREAT DAY AHEAD ☺️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 728 14
Krisha a sweet and caring person who doesn't even have a single mean cell in her body who rules everyone with her heart and has everyone wrapped arou...
336K 14.2K 76
*COMPLETED* [30k+ words] A 21st century girl time travels to an alternate universe in the 3000 BC era which is believed to be the era of Mahabharata...
270K 12.7K 83
**COMPLETED** This is the story of a girl who is best to the good people and just worst to the bad people. She enjoys her life and loves her ga...
To save her love By Leena Pal

Historical Fiction

21.2K 929 25
Story of a 13 year old girl who time travel to mahabharat era. She is not here to change the destiny of kuru princes. She is also not here to change...