Enchantress

By Ginnyzyn

Enchantress Book Series-1 ••• ♡ ••• Jennifer Andez is a simple beautiful college going girl. Her life was bea... More

••• Author's Note •••
Prologue
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter-34
Chapter - 35
Chapter-36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Epilogue
Announcement

Chapter - 7

276 20 2
By Ginnyzyn

Daniel Adams POV :

Sean have never been late to work and what happened today ?. He is neither picking up my call's nor replying to my messages. I am definitely gonna bury him alive today. I was so angry on him and he chossed this moment to walk inside my cabin.

" So you even do remember that you have an office to work ?". I mocked him as soon as he stepped inside my cabin.

" I'm sorry. Something kept me busy ". He replied me in a slow voice.

Something is not right. Sean being grumpy in the morning is something I have never witnessed before.

" Why are you so off today?. Didn't your girl satisfy you last night ?". I mocked him again and he threw a pen  at me.

" Shut up Daniel. I am satisfied or not satisfied is none of your fucking business. Now mail me the agenda of the day ". He scolded me and walked out of my cabin. I laughed at him and started doing my work. All of a sudden I heard a phone beeping sound my eyes rolled on the table and then I noticed that Shan have left his mobile in my cabin.

I took this mobile and pressed the lock button. I know it's not an good manners to peek into others mobile but just to inform you, "I don't have manners ".

I saw an text message from an unknown number and it goes, " Hi, Mr. Peterson. This is Jenifer. Thank you so much for staying last night. I really like your company and I wish I could spend a lot of good time with you. Hope to meet you again. Take care ".

Seeing that message my mouth wide opened and dropped to the ground. He had spent a night with a girl named Jenifer?. Who the fuck is Jenifer?. And what this bastard is hiding from me?.

I took the mobile with me and marched towards his cabin. I barged inside without his permission and went straight to him. I grabbed him by his shirt collar and pushed him on the wall.

" What the fuck, Daniel ?. Have you gone mad ?. Your crushing my shirt. Leave me you idiot !". He yelled at me and pushed me away from him.

" Thank me for not killing you already !". Who is Jenifer and did you spend night with her ?". I questioned them with my hands in my pockets.

" How do you know about her ?".  He shot back a question with wide eyes. I showed him the text message he receive from her. He immediately took the mobile from me and read the text. I saw him smiling at her text.

Is he really smiling at her text message?.  What he is 18?.

" Seriously Sean, are you hiding any girl from me ?". I felt like am an stranger to him now.

" Oh shut up Daniel. It's not like what you think. I am not hiding anyone from you and she is ....she is ..... ". He struggled to complete his sentence.

" She's what ?". I took a step towards him to which he ran away behind his table.

You better be scared of me.

" Cool down, Mr. Adams. She is mom's college student. That's it. She met with an accident last night and mom asked me to help her. Nothing else ". He explained me seriously.

" Oh, can I meet her ?". I asked out of nowhere and he literally give me an death glare.

" No, you can't meet her. There is no need for you to meet her. Lever her, Daniel ". He warned me and it increased the curiosity in me to meet her.

" Why not, Sean?. She is nothing to you right?. Then why are you acting all so protective ?". I questioned him to which he frowned.

" She is busy and she won't meet strangers. End of discussion. Now get lost ". He said and adjusted is coat.

" You were also an stranger until yesterday. So give me an chance too and you really mean to say that she is busy more than I am ?". I raised my eyebrows at him.

" Please Daniel, leave me alone. I have already had a long day ".  Saying this he rubbed his face with his hands.

" okay, okay. Let's get back to work. But I definitely want to meet this unknown stranger someday ". I winked at him and walked back to my cabin.

It's strange to see Sean hiding an girl from me. I really have zero interest in meeting that girl. But just to tease Sean, I will definitely meet her someday. We'll see.

Author's POV :

It's been one month since Jenifer got into an accident. When she got discharged from the hospital, Sean helped her with her hospital bills and dropped her to her dorm safely. Also Sean assigned his most trustable security guards to guard Jenifer and Stacy every second. The girls are unaware of this. They didn't know that Sean have appointed someone to protect them 24/7. The guards will be following them in a notable distance without disturbing or scaring them. This way Sean made it difficult for Damian to reach the girls.

The girls haven't started going to college yet because they were in their first semester holidays. Emily and Freddie have gone to Venice to spend some quality time together. Stacy have gone to London to meet her parents for the vacation. Whereas, Jenifer stayed at the dorm alone. She doesn't want to spend her holidays with her parents because she knew that there won't be expecting her. Even though Stacy and Emily asked her to accompany them, she denied. Both of them have been taking care of her expenses for last one month because she couldn't work part time with her broken legs. So to not add additional burden to them she stayed in Milan alone.

Jenifer Andez's POV :

I started working part time in a coffee shop as soon as my wounds healed. I need money for my personal needs and also I should pay back to Mr. Peterson. He was kind enough to pay my hospital bills and I'll be forever thankful to him. I didn't know what kept Damian so busy from killing me. After the accident I didn't see him and he didn't disturb me either. Maybe he is busy or waiting for another chance to break my other leg.

The shop am working with shut their shutter shop at 10pm. As I am the only person who works double shift in here it's solely my responsibility to wrap up the business everyday. As usual I cleaned all the tables and closed the ledger for the day. I locked the door and stepped out of the shop with my overcoat in my hand. It was dark and this reminds me of the other night, the accident night. The only difference is Stacy is not with me today.

I had my headphones on and started walking towards the downtown. When I was switching from one song to another, that fraction of second, I heard heavy foot steps behind me. I immediately turned back and saw few of Damian's friends walking behind me. I freezed at that moment.

Why can't these boys leave me alone ?.

I took one step forward, then two, three and then started running. They took giant steps with their big legs and started running towards me. I couldn't run any faster because my legs was not completely healed. I ran, ran, ran until I bumped into someone. He is an complete stranger standing with an whiskey bottle in his hand. I was breathing heavily and looked up at him. His brown eyes pierced into mine and he remained motionless. When I again heard the foot steps behind me I jerk and pushed myself into him. He didn't even touch me or step away from me. He was standing there with raised eyebrows. I didn't know if I could trust him but do I have any chance ?. I pulled myself together and spoke,

" Sir, please help me. These boys are trying to do something bad with me !". I pleased him with tears flowing down my cheeks.

Daniel Adams POV :

After a long day, I met few of my business associates in the downtown's local bar. This place is new to me and I decided to take a stroll after the meeting. I'm not an sober now. I had a glass of drink at the meeting and now I have an whiskey in my hand. When I was strolling down the street, out of nowhere, a girl came running to me and bumped into me. Even though I wasn't an sober I was steady enough to stand in my feet. She was small in size and her face was hit in my chest.

After few seconds, she moved her head from my chest and lifted her head a bit to meet my eyes. Then she slowly placed her hand on her forehead and rubbed it gently as if she bumped into an wall. I did'nt know what was happening around me. Her eyes, her face kept me hypnotized. She was breathing heavily and blinked her eyes continuously. Tears were dropping down her cheeks and sank into a shirt collar. When I was busy admiring this strange little girl in front of me, few boys came near her out of the blue. She suddenly stepped even closer to me and tugged herself into my arms. I was taken aback when she tucked the hem of my shirt and cried softly. That moment, I felt like I should kill whoever the fuck made this girl cry.

My mind voice was screaming to touch her and comfort her. But I decided against it. She looks like she's already scared and I don't want to scare her even more. She was holding my shirt tightly and looked up at me with her head placed on my chest. I was patiently waiting for her to ask or say something. Then she blessed me with her voice.

" Sir, please help me. These boys are trying to do something bad with me ". She cried and pointed her hand towards the three guys who were standing with an hockey stick right in front of us.

Seriously fuckers ? An hockey stick to fight against a girl ?.

I didn't say anything and was just glaring at those guys. tlthey were looking at her like undressing her with their eyes. I placed my left hand on the small of her back and pulled her into my arms. She didn't try to push me away and stopped crying immediately. When I was about to tell her that 'she is safe with me' I heard  few more foot steps approaching us. I turned to my right and saw Sean's personal bodyguard standing there in his casuals.

" What the hell is he doing here?. He is supposed to be with Sean, not with me right ?". I was confused when I saw the guard and that's when a guy came forward and yanked her away from me forcefully.

" Noooo. Leave me. Sir, please help !". She gripped my hands even more tightly and cried loudly.

That's it. I lost my patience. He dared to touch her when she was in my hold. With my one hand I pulled her back to me and made her Stand behind me securely. Then I kicked him on his stomach and he fell on the ground. The other one approached me with the hockey stick and even before he could make an move, I broke the whiskey bottle on his head. He screamed in pain and fell on his knees. The third guy ran away even without bothering to help his buddies. I took a deep breathe to calm myself and turned towards her. She was standing there with her hands holding her stomach and was staring at the guy who is bleeding on his head.

I walked near her and touched her cheeks gently with my one finger. Her eyes turned towards me and she flinched at my touch. Her tears were drained by now and she was looking into my eyes directly.

" Did they hurt you ?". I asked her with keeping my tone in check.

She shook her head and lowered her gaze from mine. " My leg hurts ". She then replied me in a low voice.

" I can drop you home !". I suggested her gently. She didn't say anything and was just looking at me blankly. Then I added, " Don't worry, your safe with me ". She then nodded her head and gave me an smallest smile possible on her lips

That's it. I'm dead.

I guided her to my car and opened the passengers seat for her. She slowly sat inside and placed her hands on her lap. I closed the door and then turned towards Sean's bodyguard.

" I need an explanation right now. What the fuck are you doing in here at this time?". I whisper yelled at him. I don't want her to hear me.

" Mr. Peterson have informed me to guard that girl 24/7. I was doing my duty for past one month but today that girls slipped out of my sight for a second and all of this happened "?. He explained in his formal tone.

What does he mean?. Why would Sean ask his trustable bodyguard to protect this girl?. What does this girl means to Sean ?.

I turn my head in her direction and she was already staring at me. I decided to have a talk with Sean later and marched towards my car. I sat on the driver's seat and tucked my seat belt.

" Where to Miss...... ?". I asked her.

She turned her head sideways to face me and cleared her throat. " To the Second Mission Street and umm... I'm Jenifer ". She replied me gently.

Jenifer the one who texted Sean this morning ?. She is the one whom Sean have denied to introduce with me. Fuck, I am gonna kill him right after this.

I turned on the engine and drove to the address she mentioned. When we reached there, I stepped out of the car and opened the passenger door for her to step out. She managed to get out of the car with her already painful legs. I stood there silently for her to say anything, again.

Her voice is so addictive.

" Thank you for your help, Sir. This mean so much to me and..... and thanks for being kind ". She took my hand in hers and thanked me genuinely.

My eyes fixed were fixed on our locked hands and and I didn't feel like letting her go. I was holding her hand gently, not so tightly, maybe afraid of hurting her. I then looked up at her and managed to bring back my voice.

" Mention not, Miss. Jenifer. Stay safe. Goodnight ". With half heart I let go of  her hand.

" Night, Sir ". She gave me that same small and walked inside her home.

I was standing there like an dump shit until she went inside and locked the door. Then I turned back and saw Sean's body guard sitting in this car in front of her home. I signaled him that I'm leaving and drove off to my home.

Time for Sean to die.

Sean Peterson's POV :

I was in my study going to some document and suddenly Daniel barged in.

Uff... When will he learn to fucking knock ?.

" Where are your guards ?". He shot me an question as soon as he entered the room.

" Which guards are you talking about ?". I asked him calmly.

" Your personal fucking security guard ". He looked like he is beyond annoyed.

He is asking about the guard's whom I have assigned to protect the girls. But why is he inquiring about them ?.

" I have given him some important work to take care of ". I replied him.

" Important work?. You mean protecting Jenifer ?".  He narrowed his eyes and I was amused by his reply.

How did he know about that ?.

" Who told you Daniel ?". I walked to him and asked him cautiously.

" I met her just now. Some guys were trying to hurt her and I helped her. I even dropped her home and there I saw your bodyguard protecting her ". He answered to my question and sat on the couch.

" What ? Is she okay ? Did they hurt her bad ? Daniel what the hell just happened ?". I roared at him and couldn't control my anger.

" Calm down Mr. Peterson. She is fine now. But why were you hiding all this from me ? Who she is to you ?". Daniel gave me his 'don't you dare lie to me' look.

I surrendered and explained everything to him. I didn't mean to hide her from him . It's just that everything happened too fast and I was confused as hell.

" She's your sister ? Really ?". He asked as if I lied to him.

" Yeah, that's what I was telling you idiot ". I scolded him for asking such a stupidest question possible.

" Mmmm. Interesting and you know what, your sister looks so beautiful and cute ". He then winked at me.

I lunged at him and grabbed him by his collars. " I will kill you Daniel if you dare to lay your eyes on her. Don't fuck with me ".

" Cool down Mr. Over Protective Brother. Don't forget that I am your best friend and I just spoke the truth. She is beautiful ". He laughed at me again.

" Get the fuck out of here you annoying bastard ". I pushed him out of the door.

" Dood night to you too Sean ". He yelled from outside of the room and slammed my head on the wall.

I know Daniel is my best buddy and he is no harm. He is the only person whom I can trust with my little sister. But still I will not allow him to court her. I know I'm acting all over protective but I can't help it. Apart from all this, I am beyond angry now. I seriously want to kill that Damian for messing with her again and again. I will figure out a way for that too.

___________________♡♡♡______________

Thank you for reading ♡

Your,
Ginny !!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 1.8K 35
18+ Only Rated R (If you're underage like myself and you want to read this then go for it but just warning you it's STRONG sexual shit in this book...
46.4K 1.3K 23
Samuel Rodriguez, a 24 year-old law student at Stanford University is haunted by the dark memories of his childhood which manifest themselves in nigh...
140K 3.1K 33
Jason I started kissing her jaw but not kissing her lips, I like to tease her "Jason please... " she moans grabbing my hair. "Patience baby, do you...
9.8K 322 34
After the sudden death of her family, young Kylie takes a sorrowful trip out of the state and sojourned with her three years old brother in a new tow...