สœแดœsแด›สŸแด€

By mariewrotethat

๐€ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ โ™ก More

แดษดแด‡
โ™ก
แด›แดกแด
แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
า“แดแดœส€
า“ษชแด แด‡
sษชx
sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
ษดษชษดแด‡
แด›แด‡ษด
แด‡สŸแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡สŸแด แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
า“แดแดœส€แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
า“ษชา“แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
sษชxแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
sแด‡แด แด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด‡ษชษขสœแด›แด‡แด‡ษด
ษดษชษดแด‡แด›แด‡แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส - แดษดแด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส - แด›แดกแด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส - แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส - า“แดแดœส€
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส- า“ษชแด แด‡
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-sษชx
๐”ธ๐•ฆ๐•ฅ๐•™๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ค โ„•๐• ๐•ฅ๐•–
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-sแด‡แด แด‡ษด
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-แด‡ษชษขสœแด›
แด›แดกแด‡ษดแด›ส-ษดษชษดแด‡
Tสœษชส€แด›ส
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แดษดแด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด›แดกแด
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-แด›สœส€แด‡แด‡
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-า“แดแดœส€
แด›สœษชส€แด›ส-า“ษชแด แด‡
๐‘บ๐‘ฌ๐‘ธ๐‘ผ๐‘ฌ๐‘ณ ๐‘ถ๐‘ผ๐‘ป ๐‘ต๐‘ถ๐‘พ!!!

แด‡ษชษขสœแด›

11.4K 396 105
By mariewrotethat

Ace's POV
July 2nd
♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛

"Daaaaad I need helpp" Amoura whined running over to me.

"sup scrubbb?" I joked knowing how much she hated that shit.

"You know I hate that" She scrunched her brows together looking me up and down.

"Anyways" She huffed handing me a piece of paper.

"Mannn why you wait till the last minute Mo?" I read over her paper shaking my head.

For her Girl Scouts shit they doing a Fourth of July Bake Sale at this little event for em tonight at 7.

It's already 2

"Call momma D n see if she busy"

"Man youn think that woman busy? She got 3 other kids to worry bout" I huffed grabbing my keys.

Momma D is Pooter's momma, shes the mom ona block who always got somebody else's kids with her.

Always looking out for every kid on the block, making sure they fed, clothed & at least on somewhat of the right path.

"we just gon have to make it baby let's hit the sto' " I snatched my keys off the counter and made my way towards the front door.

"Mmm when you say we you mean me right? Because last time you tried this we almost had to get a new house"

"Mmmcht girl bring yo ass" I chuckled as I slid into my Gucci slides an opened the door for Amour.

༯༯༯༯༯༯༯༯༯༯

"NO NO NO I want COMFETTTIIII" Amoura whined as she had her arms crossed as we
stood in the baking aisle of the grocery store.

"Baby we gettin it what's wrong witcho ass?" I questioned muggin ha lil cry baby ass.

"I-I-I DONT WANT THEM TO BE NASTY" She yelled as tears poured down her eyes, she looked past me down the aisle and quickly wiped her tears putting on a big kool-aid smile.

"I-oh HI MISS AVAAAAA" She yelled waving her arms frantically.

Ole two faced ass.

She a Gemini so it make sense.

"Hi baby girl... whatchu cryin for?" She questioned squatting down at Amoura's eye level opening her arms.

"I-I need cupcakes for my Girl Scout bake sale an I know they gon be nasty if daddy makes em" She pouted pointing at me as she stood in Ava's arms.

She a whole lie... they woulda been a solid 5/10

"Aww mama I can make them... when do you need them by?"

"I-I-In lik-

"Like 3 hours no lie I'm damn near just gon buy a bunch an throw em on a tray it's coo" I cut Amoura sniffling crying ass up.

"Don't you be sending my friend up there with them nasty ass cupcakes.. allat damn frosting they gon know..." She joked giving Amoura a hug before turning back to me.

Ole pretty ass.

She wore a grey oversized T-shirt wit a bunch of li butterflies an flowers on it.

Some li tight grey matching shorts, Cuban links around her ankles wit some lil furry house shoes on.

Them toes pretty as fuck too but we knew that.

I ran my lip across my bottom lip admiring her, she a beauty an any muthafucka can see that.

I wonder how fat ma look

She looked down right as we made eye contact making me chuckle.

I make ha li ass nervous

"Thank you thank you miss Ava... here's our address please don't be late" Amoura smiled ripping a piece of paper out of her little journal and handing it too her.

"I'll see y'all ina bit na get" She shooed us off as she turned her attention to the stuff on the shelves.

"Dad I think she's gonna make the perfect mama" Amoura smiled as we were long out of the store.

"Girl ain't nobody lookin for a momma right now"

"That's your problem. You need to be doing JUST that... don't get me wrong I love you an all but I need someone a lil more cooler than Momma D to go to with ya know..." She trailed off.

"Girl stuff" She shrugged not looking at me as we made it to the car, I opened her door for her as she climbed ina back seat.

"I'm just saying dad... just forget it" She sighed shaking her head as she buckled her belt in.

"Don't be like that Mo... it'll come don't go out tryna force it to happen ight?"

"Okayyyy" She mumbled turning to face out the window.

This girl gon be the death of me.

---------

"How do I looook" Amoura questioned as she stood in front of her Princess mirror I made for her last birthday.

"Beautiful baby as always" I smiled pulling the lil flowers I had bought yesterday so she ain't see em.

"Aww thanks daddy" She smiled opening her arms for a hug.

"You don't think she's gone be la-

We were cut off by the doorbell ringing. I checked my phone.

Exactly 2 hours later...

"IIIII GOT ITTTTTT" Amoura yelled running past me towards the front door.

"HELL NAW MO DONT ANSWER THAT DAMN DOOR" I yelled after her trying to chase after her.

As I got to the bottom of the steps she already had the front door pulled wide open revealing Ava on the other end holding a bunch of things.

"Hollup lemme help you" I grabbed two of the boxes from her and led her to the kitchen.

"Mo close the do-

"Already on it daddy-oooooo" She sung skipping past me and climbing onto the counter.

"Li girl getcho ass down" I chuckled as she got down

"Damn you went crazy no bull" I looked over the boxes seeing 2 sets of cupcakes and some brownies.

"You did allat in 2 hours?"

"It wasn't nothin really" She laughed setting the final box down.

"An I made yall a personal box too, I gotta run tho I gotta get to work I'll see y'all" She hugged Amoura before she hurried off.

"Ia walk you out" I called after her setting down her treat boxes on the counter, I followed behind her an walked her to her li car.

"Thanks" She blushed as I opened the car door for her.

"Huh... thank you fa helping my baby out" I smiled slipping her some cash

"Noooo Ace don't wo- take the money an shut that shit up" I demanded slipping it into her front pocket.

"Na getcho li ass to work" I chuckled making my way back ina house.

༯༯༯༯༯༯༯༯༯

"Thank you everyone for all the lovely treats and sweets you bought for us today" One of the li white bitches started to say as they finished up the last few things that needed to be sold.

Mo sold out within the first hour, even wit the backups Ava made.

Shawty ass damn near made like two hunnid cupcakes in like 2 hours.

She deserve her pussy ate from the back fa that one.

"As you know tonight was about bringing homebaked goods from your homes to indulge with the fellow troops, all 75% of our sales today are going towards No Kid Hungry, with the other 25% going towards our foundations and scholarships"

"With that being said, every girl apart of Girl Scouts Cadette Troops 1-20, and Ambassador Troops 1-5, will be receiving a $1,000 starter scholarship fund, it's NEVER too early to start on your future ladiessasss"

The whole crowd started cheering an the lady waited until it dyed down to keep talkin.

"Also... starting something new this year all Daisy troops 1-5 will be reviving a $500 started scholarship fund"

"Aye mo you hear that you get $500 for a scholarship!" I looked over at her an she had this blank ass expression all over her face.

"That's like 2 pairs of shoes daddy I don't care" She huffed looking down.

"What's wrong baby?"

"I-I thought I was gonna win the big aw-

"AND NOW for the best part, we are awarding the highest sales OVERALL with a bonus $5,000 scholarship fund......"

"Daddy this is it" Mo whispered clapping her hands together quietly.

"Hol my hand" She snapped looking at me with crazy eyes.

I can already see how she gon be as a teenager

"O-oh sugar jets" The yt lady stuttered in her lil white voice taking a step back from the mic.

"This has never happened in all my years of being CEO... we have come to an exact tie"

Gasps and li whispers started around me.

Man I just wanna get tf up outta here

"The TWO young ladies who will be receiving a $5,000 scholarship are......

"Amanda Wictiach"

"Tf typa last name is that" I muttered seein a lil blonde white girl standing to her feet.

"And... Amoura King... will you girls please make your way up to the stage.

"AHH DADDY THATS ME" Mo squealed as she hurried her way towards the stage. "WE DID IT"

"Na you did it baby girl" I muttered joining the other parents clapping n shit.

----------

"Awww I'm so happy she got that scholarship she's been talking about that for a while na"

"I know momma d... I ain't expect her to win it tho I thought it was gon be another li blonde hair white girl"

"Well that's all you got her surrounded by.. I ain't mad at you tho son look what it got ha, $5,500... she deserves that an then some" Momma Dee smiled as she slid some pans and Togo plates in front of me.

"Speaking offf ion remember makin no cupcakes or brownies for her so how did she win that money??? I know you ain make nun"

"Naw I had Tae's li sis make em"

"I-ohhhh Miss Ruby's li girls right?" She smirked looking over at me.

"I mean I guess ion know ha momma"

"Her momma's dead... her good for nothing father been takin care of them"

"Naw he ain't did shit fa them.. that's why Killa been doin the shit he does"

"Wait which one made em?? The legal one right? She gotta be at least 18 na" Momma Dee laughed as she bagged my plates up.

"She 19 ma... barely legal" I shook my head

"Ooo she is a baby... lemme see wha she look like now"

I pulled out my phone and went to Instagram an went to my followers list, she gon be one of the most recent ones.

"Huh" I clicked on her page an slid the phone to Momma Dee.

"Oh lawwwwdie..... I KNOW Ruby turning ova in her grave"

"She is stunning though... she looks just like her momma whew I miss my friend s-so much" Momma Dee fanned her eyes after sliding the phone back to me.

"You knew her momma? So that means you had to know Tae n shit befo we met Pooter"

"Mhmm baby I did... Ruby n I grew up together, attached at the hip, me n ha did everythingggg together I'm talking we rode our bikes to high school together once she got her first car she picked me up everyday until I finally got my own but even then we always rode around the city together... Everyone thought we were gay because of how much time we spent together" She laughed shaking her head.

"Ma lemme find out you was gay" I chuckled swishing the contents of my cup

"I meannnnn who don't like some good pussy every now and then" She shrugged puttin up the dishes.

"Ma I'm headin out after that one" I chuckled gettin all my shit.

"'Mmhmm don't forget this food neitha' don't be havin my baby ova there eating McDonald's everyday n shit" She handed me my togo plates all bagged up with her arms open wide.

"Mannn ma you k-

"Hush up" She mugged wrapping her arms around me giving me a tight hug.

She lucky I love ha ass.

I hate bein touched nbs.

"Poot n nem stayed at the trap or sometning?" Momma D questioned.

"Ion know ma I been wit Mo all day"

We walked through the house until we got to the babies room.

She made the master bedroom into a bedroom for all her grand babies.

She got 2 sets of bunk beds and then 2 full beds side by side. A bunch of toys n shit.

Momma D go crazy fa her babies.

"just let ha sleep here D, she ain't bothering nobody look at em all cuddled up"

I chuckled looking at Mo cuddled up wit Pooter's 2 girls, Winnie & Deyasia.

The iPad had Princess an the Frog goin.

"Ight im grabbin ha ina morning doe I preciate you always ma" I hugged ha one more time sliding the g I had in my pocket in hers.

"Boy if you-

"Uh Uh ma whatchu always say? Neva turn down free money" I chuckled hurrying out the door an joggin to my car.

Lemme see what the boys on fa the night.

♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛

Thoughts?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 4.5K 23
|| ๐™…๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฎ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ ||
61.6K 1.8K 29
"๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ณ๐ณ๐ฅ๐ž. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ. ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ...
676K 33.3K 42
"๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ˆ ๐›๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐š๐œ๐ฒ" "๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ฅ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ..."
113K 4.1K 23
"๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’Œ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’”๐’‰๐’๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’ ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’Ž๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’” ๐’•๐’“๐’–๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’†๐’๐’๐’†'๐’” ๐’‰๐’†๐’‚๐’“๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’š๐’๏ฟฝ...