Easy- Rindo H. (โœ“)

By Levi_Cheney

When you got kidnap after the day of your wedding when you're supposed to be with your beloved husband, about... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1: Luckily Unlucky
Chapter 2: Handcuffs
Chapter 3: Live with them?
Chapter 4: Live To Die
Chapter 5: Vague
Chapter 6: He Swore
Chapter 7: Questions
Chapter 8: Urgent
Chapter 10: Wanna One
Chapter 11: Welcome Back
Chapter 12: After All
Chapter 13: "Hey Nerd!"
Chapter 14: Move
Chapter 15: I'm Fine
Chapter 16: He loves Her
Chapter 17: She loves Him
Chapter 18: They love each other
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Chapter 9: Just Like You

1.5K 108 72
By Levi_Cheney

“She'll wake up soon Mr. Haitani. Nothing to worry about.” The doctor assured with an assuring smile.

“Thanks Doc.” Ran thanked, before sending the doctor away leaving Rindo with (Y/n).

He was about to place his hand on top of hers but stopped immediately. He placed his hand inside his pocket then he looked at her sleeping face.

He wanted to hold her hand but he doesn't have any right to do it. Because of him, this happened. A few weeks from now, the others will be going back to their own mansions and he finally decided to let (Y/n) live with Ran. It would be much safer than being with him.

(Y/n) slowly opened her eyes. Her head was aching like hell. It was like someone whacked her head with a brick.

A groan left her lips as she shut her eyes tight then she placed a hand over her head.

When Rindo heard her groan he panicked a bit.

“Does your head still hurt?” He asked with worry in his voice.

“Ti..me” She was mumbling things he couldn't quite comprehend. He leaned close to her ear.

“What?” He asked.

“What time... is it?” She groaned.

“It's 3:08 p.m” Rindo replied. Her eyes widened then she sat up as if she haven't had any headaches.

“Wanna One!” She gasped in panic. Clutching her hair she looked at Rindo in panic. “They'll be releasing their first album today!!”

Rindo let out a sigh. He thought it was something worse. He lifted his hand up then he gently pushed her forehead back with his knuckles.

“You can't leave this room until we make sure that you're fine.” He monotonously said.

“I'm—” Before she could continue, a memory flashed in her head. It was the memory of the man who died. She went silent then she looked down.

Rindo stared at her for a moment then he immediately knew that look on her face.

“Is the—”

“He's dead.” Rindo monotonously interrupted. He averted his eyes to the window then he walked towards it, pushing the curtains aside then he pocketed his hands as he looked out of the window.

“Why?” She asked. She looked at Rindo's back. She couldn't see his face but she was hopeful that maybe there was a great reason behind it.

Rindo saw her reflection in the mirror and saw the hopeful look on her face.

“The great reason behind it is because he betrayed Bonten.”

“But what if he had a family waiting for him? What if his wife is waiting for him to come home? His children? What if—”

“He brought that upon his self. He had a choice. To live or to die and he chose to die.”

“No, he wanted to live but you killed him.”

Rindo went silent for a moment, staring at her reflection.

“What if his wife was waiting for him? You of all people should know what it feels like to lose someone you love.” She pointed out.

His forehead creased then he glanced over his shoulder. She clutched the sheets then she swallowed hard, mustering up her courage.

“Ran-san told me about it.” She said, meeting Rindo's purple ones. “She sacrificed herself for you.” She added.

Rindo clenched his fist inside his pocket. The memory came back rushing inside his head. The memory of her saving his life. It made his throat burn and ache. He looked back to the window then he let out a silent sigh.

“If we're still arguing about that man then there's no point. Whatever you say, He's still a traitor and you can't bring a dead man back to life, can you?” He monotonously said.

She glared at his back then she looked down. He was right. There's no point arguing. The man was dead and she can't change that reality.

Rindo noticed that she had gotten silent and he peered over his shoulder to see her lying down the bed. He walked towards her bed and found her fast asleep.

“What if his wife was waiting for him? You of all people should know what it feels like to lose someone you love.”

He ran a hand through his burgundy and lilac locks then he looked up. Tears began to brim in his eyes. Before it could fall, he decided to go out and get some air.

When (Y/n) woke up, she found Rindo sitting beside her bed with a book in his hand. His hair was tied up in a bun, some fringes was left hanging on the side of his face and his purple eyes were reading the book. His legs was crossed and his polo was unbuttoned at the top, showing his collarbones and some of his tattoo's.

She looked at the book and immediately recognized it. It was the book she read earlier. A love to protect. That was the title. She slowly got up.

When Rindo heard the bed shuffling, he lifted his eyes up to see her. She was already up. her (e/c) ones were staring at the book.

“What chapter are you?” The woman asked. Rindo lifted his brow up, glancing at the book then back at her.

“Chapter eleven.” He said making her gasp.

“I'm in chapter eleven too!” She said with her smile widening. Rindo looked at the book then back at her. A small smile trailed on his lips.

“Wanna read it?” Rindo asked. She responded with a nod then Rindo looked at the book.

“Then...” He lifted his eyes up again, meeting her (e/c) ones. “Read it to me.” He simply said tossing her the book. She was still dumbfounded then she tilted her head with her brow raised.

“Can't you—”

“I can read. I'm just lazy to do it.” He sniggered. Without any second thoughts, she picked the book up then she read it without any protest.

While she was busy reading, Rindo was looking at her face. Just like how she used to read to him before, it was still the same as now. She reads it softly and with emotions just like how she would read before. He missed her but he can't do anything about it.

They may be near each other but there was a big wall that's separating them. She's an innocent civilian and he's one of the most dangerous criminal. Not only that. The ring in her finger was one of the biggest barrier that's separating them.

She's married and she's happy and he didn't want to ruin that life she have now. He propped his elbows on his knees then he placed his chin on his palm as he gazed at her. He closed his eyes then he could feel a nostalgic feeling.

It was like he was in a scene where he used to lie down on her lap, closing his eyes while listening to her reading the story. He missed it all, how he wished he could turn the time back.

Before he realized it, he fell asleep. He slowly opened his eyes. The room was already lit with an orange hue indicating that it was already afternoon. It was almost sunset. The sun's light shone on her face.

Her long lashes, her beautiful pink lips that he kissed before. She was beautiful. The book was on her hand and it was slightly open like her mouth. Her (h/c) locks was on her face.

He stretched his hand forward about to push her hair to the back of her ear when she slowly opened her eyes.

He immediately pulled his hand back then he cleared his throat, standing up from his seat.

“Who told you that you could sleep while reading me a story?” Rindo asked, furrowing his brows in annoyance.

“Sorry.” She groaned, rubbing her eyes then she looked at Rindo who was averting his gaze with a faint blush on his cheeks but he had an angry frown on his face.

“Are you seriously mad at me for falling asleep?” She asked then she shook her head, clicking her tongue.

“Shut up, idiot.” Rindo sighed.

“Rindo-san! What do you think about Wendy and Harry's relationship?” She asked with anticipation in her eyes.

Rindo hummed then he looked at his shoes then back at (Y/n)'s (e/c) eyes. There was a short silence before he answered.

“I think their relationship is stupid.”

His answer made her frown then she looked at the book with a smile forming on her lips.

“Well, I think their relationship is wholesome. Harry is ready to fight for Wendy and Wendy is willing to put her life on the line for Harry.”

‘Like you.’ Rindo thoughts as he looked at her wistfully.

“Just like what she did for you Rindo-san and just like what Hakkai-kun did for me.”

‘You're wrong. I did that for you. Not Hakkai.’ He wanted to say it so bad but he didn't want to ruin her so he kept it to his self.

“Right.” Rindo said making her smile.

It's better that way. He'll do everything just to see her smile like that. He'll do everything to keep that smile.

‘Beautiful.’ He thoughts

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Author's Note;

Hey everyone! How are you? How was your day? It took long to update since I was on hiatus for a while but now I'm back!

Anyways! Take care everyone and drink plenty of water and sleep early! Don't stay up, it's bad for the health.

And if you ever found any grammatical errors and typos please tell me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 11.9K 32
โ†ณ In which Sanzu kidnaps the wrong person or In which Gen Z and Bonten met each other ___________________________ warning: I don't think this story i...
1.4M 54.5K 78
Your vacation plans got ruined after your fiance decided to end your 6 year relationship. Angry and heartbroken, you decided to go on this vacation...
2.3M 108K 138
(Season 1) (Y/N) found herself bored. Craving to experiencing something more exciting, as she was used to. Though at the end she almost regretted he...
28.4K 888 22
Hi guys, this is a Mikey x reader but it will kind of slow progress between the two. Yes we are badasses in this ( อกยฐ อœส– อกยฐ) I hope you guys enjoy t...