Kisses, Panties & Rose Petals

By ConfettiHan

Valentines Day is fast approaching and Yoongi wants to do something special for Taehyung, and maybe even conf... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two

Chapter Three

18 3 0
By ConfettiHan

Taehyung groans when his alarm goes off at 6:30 am. He rolls over and feels around under his pillow for the object that's making the offending sound. When he locates his phone, he quickly turns his alarm off and drags himself out of bed and into the bathroom. He splashes cold water on his face to try to wake up a little more but it's not enough. He eyes the shower in the mirror and hates himself for what he's about to do.

"OOH my god!" He screams as the freezing cold water cascades over his head and down his body. He stands under the water for a few minutes until his bones feel like they're rattling around in his body. "Fuck!"

He shivers his way back over to his bed, the temptation to crawl back under the covers is very strong, but he has to be downstairs at 7:30 to have breakfast with the other members before they start their busy day of shoots. He dries his body, wraps the towel around his head and pulls a clean pair of briefs up over his legs. It's when he's going through his clothes in the wardrobe that his phone dings and a smile breaks out over his face. The message tone is Yoongi's personal one and Taehyung runs to his bed to grab his phone.

[the prettiest hyung]
Morning baby <3

[the prettiest hyung]
I hope you slept well

[Taehyung]
Good morning Hyung!

[Taehyung]
I did sleep well but it would've been better if you were here with me.

[the prettiest hyung]
I know baby, but we both know we wouldn't have slept

[Taehyung]
You know what would make me feel better?

[the prettiest hyung]
What's that?

[Taehyung]
A selca :)

[Taehyung]
Of you right now. Not an old one.

[the prettiest hyung]
Ok

[the prettiest hyung]
Anything for my baby

[the prettiest hyung]
<photo sent>

The selca Yoongi sent is of him laying on his bed, hair fanned out on his pillow. He's not wearing a shirt, his collar bones on display. Taehyung feels his heart flutter at how attractive his Hyung is and has to sit down on the bed before his legs give out from feeling like jelly.

[Taehyung]
You're still in bed?!

[the prettiest hyung]
I'm not! I'm just laying ON the bed

[the prettiest hyung]
I promise I'm ready. I've been up for a couple hours

[Taehyung]
Still not sleeping much?

[the prettiest hyung]
Nah but I'll just blame it on the jet lag

[Taehyung]
Hyung, you know you can't do that. We've been here a week already.

[Taehyung]
You need to sleep more and not sit up late at night working on music.

[the prettiest hyung]
Yes sir

[Taehyung]
Don't say that, you might start a new kink

[the prettiest hyung]
Oh, sorry sir

[the prettiest hyung]
Won't happen again sir

[Taehyung]
HYUNG!

[the prettiest hyung]
:]

[the prettiest hyung]
Anyway it's your turn

[Taehyung]
My turn for what?

[the prettiest hyung]
To send a selca

[the prettiest hyung]
As you are now right now

[Taehyung]
Oh

Taehyung remembers the towel on his head and giggles at the thought of what Yoongi might think. He opens the camera on his phone and poses. He cocks his head to the side and pouts, snapping a few photos from different angles. When he settles on one, he sends it.

[Taehyung]
Ok Hyung, don't laugh

[Taehyung]
<photo sent>

Taehyung sits and waits for Yoongi to reply. As the seconds tick over, he starts to get nervous. What if Yoongi didn't like his selca? What if it wasn't good enough? Sexy enough? He watches the three little dots appear, disappear and reappear, but no message comes through.

[Taehyung]
Hyung?

[Taehyung]
Are you there?

[Taehyung]
Are you laughing at me?!

[the prettiest hyung]
No!

[the prettiest hyung]
I'm not laughing! It's just

[the prettiest hyung]
YOU'RE SO FUCKING CUTE!

Taehyung blushes and the biggest smile breaks out across his face. He flops backwards onto the bed and rolls onto his side, hiding his face in the pillow. He wants to scream.

[the prettiest hyung]
Are you blushing? I feel like you're blushing?

[Taehyung]
NO!

[the prettiest hyung]
Don't lie to me Tae

[the prettiest hyung]
You always blush when you receive a compliment

[Taehyung]
Shh Hyung! Don't expose me!

[the prettiest hyung]
Oh please, you've already exposed yourself to me plenty of times

[Taehyung]
Omg Hyung!

[the prettiest hyung]
Sorry baby, I had to

[the prettiest hyung]
Anyway, finish getting ready and meet me at the elevator in 10? I'm hungry

He quickly finishes getting ready. Putting on his favourite pair of light brown pants and a forest green sweater to match. Before heading for the door, he sends a message to Yoongi to let him know he's on his way. When he rounds the corner, Yoongi is already waiting for him, leaning on the wall behind him, scrolling on his phone. He looks up when he hears Taehyung coming and gives him a gummy smile.

"Hey," he says as he pockets his phone.

"Hi," Taehyung replies. He has to put his hands in his pockets so he can't touch his Hyung. He doesn't want anyone to see and get suspicious. He ops for bumping shoulders and Yoongi lets out a small laugh and presses the elevator button.

When the doors open and they enter, they're on their own. It takes everything in Taehyung not to press Yoongi up against the wall and kiss him stupid, but there are cameras in the elevators. Instead, he hooks his pinky finger with Yoongi's behind them, hidden from the camera watching them. Yoongi has a shy smile on his face and Taehyung's heart flutters again. His Hyung is just so pretty, especially when he smiles. They soon reach the ground floor and the doors ding open. Taehyung is reluctant to let their pinkies separate but they can't draw attention to themselves.

"Hyung's, over here!" They hear Jungkook yell out and see him wave a hand to let them know where they're sitting. As they get closer to the table, Taehyung notices Jimin smiling so big, his eyes turn into crescents. He knits his eyebrows together, giving his best friend a questioning look.

"Happy Valentines Day!" Jimin jumps up excitedly with his arms in the air. Taehyung stops dead in his tracks when it registers what he said.

"What?" He asks.

"It's Valentines Day." Jimin replies, "You didn't know?" His eyes click from Taehyung to Yoongi and back.

"I guess I've been so focused on work, I forgot." Taehyung feels like a shitty person for forgetting something so important. He hasn't thought about doing anything special, let alone gotten Yoongi a gift. What kind of lover forgets about Valentine's Day? He looks at Yoongi from the corner of his eye to see him already looking at him. "Sorry Hyung." He whispers as they start to walk around the table to the vacant seats.

"It's ok Tae, we can still do something later." Yoongi gives him a small smile.

"But I didn't even get you a gift." Taehyung pouts.

"You don't need to get me anything, just you is all I need." He squeezes Taehyung's bicep before pulling out his seat. Taehyung does the same but Yoongi can still see the pout on his lips. He wishes he could kiss him, reassure him that he really is ok without a gift.

"So, is everyone ready for today?" Namjoon asks while shovelling food into his mouth.

"Isn't this our last day before we have some free time?" Hoseok questions, "I want to explore a bit before we fly home."

"Yeah, it is. We'll have two days free to do whatever we want and then we have an early flight."

The members chat idly while eating their breakfast. Their manager and some of the other staff join them, chatting and going over the events for the day. When they finish breakfast, they all pile into the waiting cars to go to their photoshoots. It's a long day, full of getting make-up done and changing clothes, posing for the camera and then changing venues to film a performance. They have a couple of interviews to get through before heading back to the hotel in the late evening. Taehyung doesn't know how he got through the interviews without being asked too many questions, his mind preoccupied with what to do with Yoongi for Valentines Day. It's not until he feels a tap on his leg that he realises the last interview is over.

"You ok Taehyung-ah?" Seokjin asks with a concerned look on his face. Taehyung nods his head yes but he still looks deep in thought. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah Hyung. Just tired I think." He smiles.

"Come on then," Seokjin throws his arm over Taehyung's shoulder and begins to walk him out to the cars. "Let's get you back to the hotel so you can rest before dinner."

~~~

When Taehyung gets back to his room, removing his shoes and jacket at the door simultaneously, all he wants to do is take a long warm shower and sleep. Ok, so maybe he'd like to sleep with his arms wrapped around his Yoongi Hyung's waist but still, sleep sounds wonderful right now.

He heads to the bathroom and turns the shower on, waiting for the water to heat up to the perfect temperature. He strips down from his remaining clothing, his muscles hurting slightly. They worked so hard today, did some of their hardest choreography they've had to do in a long time. He steps into the shower and instantly feels relaxed, groaning as the water falls over him. He takes his time washing his hair and body, all while thinking about his favourite Hyung. He wonders what he's doing right now. Probably taking a shower as well, or maybe he's working on music again. He always works so hard.

When he gets out of the shower, he wraps one towel around his waist and another around his head. Memories from this morning come back to him and he giggles his way over to the wardrobe. He wants to dress up nice and ask Yoongi if he wants to have dinner to celebrate their first Valentine's Day together. He wishes they could go to a nice restaurant like other couples but they'll just have to settle for room service.

He gets dressed and dries his hair, styling it the way Yoongi likes it, pushed off his forehead. He's just in the middle of doing his make-up when there's a knock on his door. He wonders if it's Yoongi or maybe even Jimin wanting to hang out. He's thinking of an excuse he could give Jimin when he opens the door to find no one standing on the other side. He pokes his head out and looks up and down the hall. No one is there. Then he looks down and finds a box and an envelope. Picking them up, he recognises Yoongi's handwriting scrawled on the front. He grins, turning back into the room and opening the box to find chocolate-covered strawberries, one of his favourite treats. When he unfolds the letter, something drops out onto the floor. He looks down again to see a room key and he frowns. Looking back at the letter, he reads the words Yoongi has written.

Taehyungie,

The letter starts.

I know you've been distracted lately and a little upset about today, but I want you to know that it's really ok. We've been so busy lately, you've worked so hard. Which is why I'm writing you this letter. I would like you to come to my room to have dinner and spend the night with me. I've missed you a lot and would love to fall asleep in your arms again. I've given you my room key. I hope you use it.

Yours,
Min Yoongi.

P.s I have a surprise for you, so I hope you'll come.

Ok.

Taehyung is in love.

There's no other explanation for what he's feeling towards his Yoongi Hyung right now. He quickly picks up the room key and slips it into his pocket, rushing back into the bathroom to wash his face. He's decided to forgo the make-up after all. Yoongi does prefer it when he doesn't wear any. Always complimenting him and his flawless skin. He checks himself out in the mirror one more time, making sure everything looks perfect. When he's satisfied, he grabs his own room key and phone and makes his way down the hall to Yoongi's room. He's nervous, to say the least. The anticipation of what is going to happen growing stronger with every step.

~~~

Taehyung finds himself standing outside of Yoongi's door, feeling like his heart is in his throat. For the short walk up the hallway, he has wondered what the surprise could be. He's worried Yoongi has bought him a gift. He hasn't had time to get him one himself and even though Yoongi said it's fine, he still can't help but feel bad.

He takes a deep breath, scans the room key and opens the door to see rose petals on the floor leading into the room. He doesn't know what to expect when he walks in, but one thing he does know, he wasn't expecting to see what he was looking at right now. His eyes go as wide as possible until his brain catches up and his dick twitches in his pants. He needs to fucking breathe.

Right?

Breathing is a thing he needs to do.

He sucks in a deep breath and lets it out a little shakily.

"Holy fuck, Hyung." Taehyung thinks his mind is about to shut down when Yoongi gives him a shy grin and looks down at his hands in his lap, biting his bottom lip.

Taehyung might just die tonight.

Yoongi sits on his knees in the middle of the bed, surrounded by red and pink rose petals. Only the bedside lamps are on and there are scented candles flickering on the desk, filling the room with a sweet scent and a warm glow. Yoongi has a black silk robe on, draped loosely off his shoulders and showing a sneak peek of his collarbones. His legs are covered in sheer red stockings that reach high up his thighs. Taehyung can't decide if he prefers the stockings or the plain milky skin of his Hyung's legs. Right now, he likes the stockings and so does his dick. He takes slow steps towards the bed, mostly so he can take his time drinking everything in, eyes racking over his Hyung.

"Do you like it?" Yoongi asks with a small shaky voice. Taehyung quickly nods his head and can see Yoongi visibly relax.

"Yeah," he breathes out, "I really do." His words make Yoongi smile. It's his gummy smile and Taehyung feels his heartbeat quicken. He's just about to get on the bed when Yoongi holds a hand up against his chest to stop him.

"Wait," Yoongi takes a deep breath and starts to untie the robe, "there's more." Taehyung feels his breath catch in his throat when Yoongi lets his robe fall open. Underneath, he's wearing delicate lace red panties and, is that a garter belt? Yep, Taehyung definitely isn't going to survive the night. Not with his Yoongi Hyung dressed so prettily just for him. Taehyung lets out a deep groan at the sight, his pants are getting too tight and he just wants to touch Yoongi everywhere. Yoongi looks up from beneath his lashes and studies the look on Taehyung's face, his half-lidded eyes and tongue sweeping across his bottom lip. Yoongi crawls to the end of the bed and sits on his knees in front of Taehyung. He reaches out and runs his hands up Taehyung's stomach and chest. Taehyung cups Yoongi's cheek in his hand and brushes a thumb under his eye and Yoongi leans into the touch. Suddenly, all nervousness disappears. He leans up as Taehyung leans down and they finally connect their lips an a sweet kiss.

"I'm gonna suck you off now," Yoongi whispers as he pulls away. Taehyung lets out a shaky huff of air. With shaking hands, Yoongi undoes the belt, pops the button open and slowly unzips the zipper, all while keeping eye contact with Taehyung's hungry eyes. He hooks his long fingers into the waistband of Taehyung's pants and pulls them down, along with his briefs, to release his length. Yoongi's mouth waters instantly as it hangs heavy in his hand. Taehyung hisses at the touch, he's missed this the last few days. Yoongi pumps it a few times, licks his lips and then licks a strip up Taehyung's length from base to tip and over the slit. Taehyung's first reaction is to place a hand on Yoongi's head, not to push him down or stop him, he just needs to touch him. Yoongi wraps a hand around the base and leaves kitten licks over the head. He keeps eye contact with Taehyung as he slowly sinks his lips down the shaft until he's halfway and then pulls back only to do it again.

"Mmm, kitten." Taehyung lets the nickname slip past his lips, something he's been doing a lot lately but Yoongi loves it. It spurs him on because he knows Taehyung is feeling really fucking good when he says it. The grip in his hair tightens the more he bobs his head up and down, swirling his tongue around to cover it with spit as much as he can. Something they discovered the few times they've been together, is that they like things messy. The more spit, lube and cum, the better. Granted they have to clean up well afterwards. He pulls off and pumps a few times. When he licks his lips, he can taste Taehyung's precum and he wants more, so he licks the tip again to get the bead sitting there for the taking. He can't help but sink back down as far as he can go, feeling Taehyung hit the back of his throat and relaxes his jaw more. "Hyung," Taehyung says breathlessly. His hand tightens in Yoongi's hair even more. "If you keep going, I'll cum down your throat and won't be any good for you."

"You're always good for me." He says with a hoarse voice when he pulls off with a loud pop, a mischievous grin spreading across his face. He sweeps his tongue along his bottom lip to get any precum that may still be there.

He hears Taehyung growl deep in his chest and suddenly he's being pushed back and moved up the bed by Taehyung's strong arms. Taehyung hovers over him, their lips crashing in a desperate kiss. He runs a hand up and down Yoongi's side and thigh. It's one of his favourite things to do when they're alone. Touching Yoongi's body, showing his appreciation for its beauty. He loves everything about his body. The milkiness of his skin, the little freckles only he gets to see, the rise and fall of his chest as he's getting more and more turned on. Taehyung wants to kiss and lick him all over.

He makes his way along Yoongi's jaw, lightly nibbling on his earlobe, making Yoongi let out a low grunt. He licks up his neck and wishes he could leave a mark, but it's their number one rule, no visible marks. He starts to kiss his way down Yoongi's chest, the hand in his hair is gentle until his lips brush over a nipple. Taking one into his mouth and lightly squeezing the other between his finger and thumb, Yoongi arches his back and lets out a whine. Taehyung swaps sides, licking over the other nipple before sucking it into his mouth. Yoongi shivers as the air cools the spit on the first, his hand tightening even more in Taehyung's hair. Taehyung lets the nipple free from his mouth with a pop, smirking up at how sensitive Yoongi is.

"You're such a fucking menace," Yoongi says panting.

"Says the one dressed like this. Admit it Hyung, you love it when I kiss you all over." Taehyung replies as he dives back to pepper kisses over Yoongi's abdomen. He licks his way slowly down Yoongi's body, cherishing every inch of it. When he gets to Yoongi's hips, he loses what little control he has left. He sucks hard and licks over his hip bone, pulling back to watch the light purple mark get darker. It's his first time marking his Hyung and it makes his cock twitch. Taehyung leans back down, leaving kisses along the waistband of Yoongi's panties. He looks up to see Yoongi's half-lidded eyes watching him, his breathing getting heavier. It only spurs Taehyung on and he latches his mouth over Yoongi's lace-covered cock, swirling his tongue around.

"Tae," Yoongi gasps, sucks in a breath through clenched teeth at the sight before him. He's getting so hard and he feels himself twitch at Taehyung's spit soaking through. Taehyung unclasps the garter from the stockings and very slowly pulls the panties down Yoongi's legs as he trails kisses down his thighs to his ankles. He really doesn't want to ruin the panties. They're too pretty. Just like his Hyung's cock.

He finds the lube, strawberry, his favourite, on the bedside table, pops the cap open and pours a generous amount on his fingers to warm it up. He didn't get to finger his Hyung open fully the first time they had sex that stormy night. He's excited to finally get to do it and he wants to make sure his Hyung feels so fucking good. He leans up, crashing their lips together as he slowly circles a wet finger around the muscle of Yoongi's rim. When he pushes the first finger in, Yoongi breaks the kiss, moaning out loud from the feeling of Taehyung's finger entering him. Taehyung takes this opportunity to kiss down Yoongi's jaw to his neck as he pushes his finger in and out of him. He feels his own cock twitch between his legs at the tight feeling around his finger, he can't wait to feel the tightness around his cock. He sits back on his knees between Yoongi's legs, making them spread further apart for easier access and watches as his finger pushes in and out, mesmerised at the way Yoongi's hole sucks it in.

"Fuck, Tae." Yoongi lets out breathlessly as he grabs hold of Taehyung's free hand and squeezes. "That feels," he lets out a gasp when Taehyung crooks his finger up, pressing directly onto his prostate.

"Feels what Hyung?" He asks with a smirk on his face and presses his prostate again.

"Jesus," he moans loudly, throwing an arm over his eyes. "It feels," he moans again, "feels so good, so fucking good." Taehyung smirks again, leans back down to lick up Yoongi's neck to his mouth where he plants a kiss on his lips. Yoongi lets out a shaky breath with a tiny moan at the end.

"You want another, hmm?" He presses a second finger against Yoongi's rim but doesn't push it in with the first still inside. Yoongi vigorously nods his head. "Words Hyung," he says as he applies pressure.

"Want more, please Tae, I need more."

"Fuck," Taehyung whispers to himself, "I love it when you beg me." He pushes two fingers in and presses Yoongi's prostate while smashing their lips together again in a hard kiss. He's so turned on. He needs to hurry this along so he can get inside Yoongi. Pushing his fingers in and out, he kisses down Yoongi's neck, his chest, licks over his nipples, making Yoongi arch his back. He keeps going down, down, down until he reaches his abdomen, leaving feather light kisses all over. Yoongi's chest is rising and falling heavily and he's starting to sweat, but then Taehyung teases a third finger and he holds his breath.

"Please," he whispers. He looks down to see Taehyung looking up at him from beneath his lashes and he's still fucking smirking. He's about to beg again when Taehyung pulls his fingers out and pushes three back in. But he doesn't stop there. No. He licks his lips and then wraps them around the head of Yoongi's neglected cock. "Oh, my God!" Both of Yoongi's hands fly down to Taehyung's shoulders and he holds on tightly, nails digging into Taehyung's skin. He feels on top of the world right now and he can't help but raise his hips up, cock hitting the back of Taehyung's throat.

Taehyung doesn't waste time. He thrusts his fingers in and out at a fast pace and swallows around Yoongi's cock. Yoongi is close. He's so close but he doesn't want to cum just yet. Not down Taehyung's throat, not this time. He's just about to beg again but, like always, Taehyung knows him, knows he's about to cum and simultaneously pulls his fingers out as he slips his mouth off his cock with a loud pop. He sits up on his knees, pulling his shirt off before grabbing the lube and pouring a generous amount over his length, pumping a few times before lining himself up. He leans down, hovering over Yoongi and there's something in his eyes that Yoongi can't read. Taehyung connects their lips once again and sinks the head of his cock in the tight ring of muscle. He goes slow. So slow, Yoongi doesn't think he'll ever bottom out. He pushes in slowly a few times, getting Yoongi used to him again.

"Hmm, I want you on your hands and knees baby," He says in his ear after a few more slow, deep thrusts. He pulls out and flips Yoongi onto his hands and knees, pushing back in completely in one go, knocking the breath out of Yoongi. He pulls Yoongi up so his back is flush against his chest and begins to fuck him slow and deep again. He wants this to last a while, wants Yoongi to enjoy this as much as him. But Yoongi can feel his orgasm building faster at this new angle.

"Oh, fuck Tae, right there, yes." Yoongi throws his head back and runs his fingers through Taehyung's hair the best he can. Taehyung leaves kisses up and down his neck, he so badly wants to leave a mark there but he doesn't want Yoongi to get into trouble. Instead, he angles his hips just right, so he hits Yoongi's prostate.

"God Hyung, I've missed this, missed you. You feel so good." He buries his face in Yoongi's neck, wraps his arms tighter around his waist and starts to fuck him faster. He feels his Hyung clench around him and feels his own orgasm approaching faster than he would have liked.

"M'close." Yoongi pants, "fuck m'close." His fingers in Taehyung's hair tightens.

"It's ok baby, let go," Taehyung snakes a hand around Yoongi's length and runs his thumb over the slit, stroking a few times. Yoongi clenches again and he gasps as his orgasm hits him hard. Thighs shaking, tears brimming his eyes. Taehyung continues to stroke him through it while he fucks him from behind at a steady pace, his hand covered in Yoongi's cum. He's getting closer himself, can feel his balls tightening up, so he lets go of Yoongi's dick and pulls out, to which Yoongi panics.

"No. Want you to cum in me." He begs, "please, Tae." The tears are rolling down his cheeks now.

"I will baby, I will," Taehyung speaks softly in his ear before leaving a peck. He manhandles Yoongi onto his back again, the cum on his hand now smeared over Yoongi's hips and garter belt. It looks beautiful there, Taehyung thinks. "Just wanna see you, that's all." He leans down, brushes his nose against the tip of Yoongi's and smiles when Yoongi tries to kiss him. "Mmm, wanna see your face as I fill you up with my cum."

"Please," even though he begs, he still feels his face heat up. Loves it when Taehyung speaks those filthy words. It turns him on and he feels his dick twitch back to life again. "Please Tae, fuck me more. Need it."

Taehyung growls. Actually growls and thrust back into Yoongi in one quick motion. "So polite when you beg Hyung." He grabs his legs and throws them over his shoulders, causing Yoongi to let out a cry from how deep he is now. Taehyung fucks him fast and deep, chasing his own orgasm and the thought that he's overstimulating Yoongi spurs him on. He wraps his hand back around Yoongi's cock again and pumps in time with his thrusts. Yoongi cries out, it's all too much but he loves it. Loves the combination of pain and pleasure it brings him. It's not long before he cums a second time with a sob and Taehyung's hips stutter before he buries himself so deep in Yoongi, his cock sits pressed against his prostate and he cums hard, his own sob escaping his lips. Taehyung feels tired, but also still very turned on. He doesn't want this to be it, just a quick fuck and then they move on like they have been. He gently moves Yoongi's legs back down and collapses over him, but tries not to put too much pressure on him. Yoongi hums satisfied and runs his hands up and down Taehyung's back as they start to come down from their highs. Taehyung leaves tiny pecks on Yoongi's neck, causing shivers to run down his spine.

"Baby? Should we get cleaned up and then order some food?" Yoongi asks, eyes closed, feeling on top of the world. He gasps when Taehyung shifts his hips, his still hard length pressing against Yoongi's prostate. Yoongi feels him grin against his neck, wants to know what's going through his mind. Taehyung shifts again, this time slowly pulling out. He doesn't say anything, just slides down until his head is between Yoongi's legs. Yoongi leans up on his elbows and watches with bated breath as Taehyung connects his mouth to his inner thigh and sucks. He so desperately wanted to leave more marks, and what better place to do it than on his thigh? Then he looks directly into Yoongi's eyes and Yoongi holds his breath. He knows that look. It's not good. "What are you u-oh God, Taehyung."

Both of Yoongi's hands grip the sheets beneath him as Taehyung licks over his rim. He starts panting harder the more Taehyung licks and a whimper escapes him when Taehyung's tongue finally enters. This is way too much. His legs are already shaking, more tears falling from the corners of his eyes, and his moans have turned high pitch. He tries to close his legs around Taehyung's head but Taehyung holds them down. Which doesn't help with what Yoongi thinks is a strength kink.

With a mouth full of his own cum, Taehyung moves up, licks Yoongi's cum off his hip bone and connects their mouths, tongue slipping between Yoongi's lips, sharing their combined juices. It's such a filthy kiss, but they both love it. They love to get messy. They feel themselves getting hard again, but Yoongi doesn't think he can cum again. Didn't think he could come a second time but he did. He just doesn't know anything anymore other than Taehyung kissing him with their cum in their mouths and, oh God, Taehyung's hand is moving down his body. His brain might shut down if...

Yep.

Shut down mode activate.

Taehyung wraps his hand around Yoongi's cock, pumps a few times before lining his own against it. He moves his hips, fucking into his hand and along Yoongi's cock.

Yoongi sees stars. So many stars.

He has tears streaming from his eyes, spit and cum leaking from their mouths, running down their chins. His ears are full of the wet sounds of their kissing, Taehyung's hand jerking them off and both of their moans. He doesn't know how long he will last this time, feels his legs start to shake again. His hands are in Taehyung's hair, fingers pulling at the strands. Taehyung's hips stutter and then he's spilling over his hand, Yoongi following right behind him.

"Fuck Taehyung," he says out of breath, "you're trying to kill me, aren't you?" Taehyung laughs into his neck, body shaking on top of him.

"No, Hyung, you just really turn me on. Especially dressed like this." He runs the thumb of his slightly cleaner hand along the garter belt around Yoongi's waist. Biting his lip, he can't help but to kiss Yoongi again.

Yoongi breaks the kiss, "mm, no, no more. We have to get cleaned up so we can order food and eat. I'm hungry."

"I know something you can eat." Taehyung grins.

"Don't start." Yoongi pinches Taehyung in the side.

"Ow!" He pouts.

~~~

Fresh from the shower, food ordered and delivered, Yoongi and Taehyung sit in bed side by side. They've devoured most of the food and a couple of the chocolate-covered strawberries. There's music playing in the background and it serves as a distraction from the topic Yoongi wants to bring up. He slides his hand over to Taehyung's and entwines their fingers together, his thumb brushing along his knuckles. They lean into each other, Yoongi's head on Taehyung's shoulder.

He feels happy.

"You ok?" Taehyung asks suddenly, resting his head on top of Yoongi's.

"Mhm," he hums his reply, "just feeling happy."

"Happy from the events of the night or...?"

Yoongi can't help but let out a snort, "yes, but also from just being here with you."

"I'm happy too then." Taehyung smiles down at him and then leans down to plant a kiss on his forehead.

"I heard you that night." He blurts out. Almost regretting it immediately when he feels Taehyung stiffen beside him.

"H-heard what?" Taehyung sounds kind of nervous. Yoongi feels bad for causing that but he needs to do this. Needs to know where they stand.

"The first night we spent together, during the storm." He looks at Taehyung, who is looking down at their clasped hands. "You said something when you thought I was asleep."

"Oh."

"Hey," he shifts to face Taehyung, cups his hand in both of his. "It's ok, no need to panic."

"It just," he takes a deep breath, "I'm sorry. I know it was so soon and I shouldn't have said it. It just felt right at the time and I wanted to say it to you but I was so scared of what you would say and,"

"I love you too." Yoongi cuts him off. Taehyung's eyes go wide and his mouth hangs open. Yoongi wants to laugh at the stunned look on his face but he thinks better of it. "I have for a while now. I've had feelings for you for years but I never thought to act on it because I didn't want to ruin things with us or the group but, it hasn't." He smiles, "Every moment I've spent with you since that night has been amazing and I want more moments like those in the future."

"Hyung," Taehyung whispers. His eyes are red-rimmed and Yoongi's heart clenches.

"I'm in love with you Taehyung, and I hope you still mean those words."

Taehyung can't seem to find his voice, so he vigorously nods his head. Yoongi scoots forward, bringing their foreheads together with a hand on the back of Taehyung's head. He has a gummy smile on his face and his cheeks are starting to hurt. He was so scared that Taehyung had changed his mind, or that he didn't mean those words he spoke so long ago. But he did. He does. He loves him back.

"So, what does this mean for us?" Taehyung whispers after clearing his throat.

"What do you want it to mean?

"I, um, I know I wanna be with you, properly."

"To date?"

"Yes but, as boyfriends. I wanna be boyfriends. If that's something you want too of course."

Yoongi didn't think he could smile any bigger. His heart feels so much fuller. This is all he's wanted for so long and to have Taehyung reciprocate his feelings is the greatest thing. He's just so happy, that he moves to straddle Taehyung's lap and kisses him before pressing their foreheads together again.

"Yeah, I want that too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 221 2
Jeon Jungkook is in love with his best friend. Every time he sees Yoongi his heart instantly warms like an oven, his chest feels all nice and cozy, h...
7.7K 396 13
Park Jimin lives with a man who treats him like nothing but a hole and a wallet. After three years under Daniel's roof, Jimin meets a barista who int...
112K 6.2K 99
Anxious to settle in and start reconnecting to her old life she remembers as a young girl, she doesn't realize just how fast she will be thrust a new...
897K 62.2K 55
"How about I give you 50 and you give me a kiss on the cheek?" where yoongi uses an online website to create the ideal boyfriend which happens to be...