Broken But Beautiful 4 - SidN...

By Poohbear8435

Β© Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my w... More

Introduction & Recap
Episode 1: It won't happen without you!
Episode 2: You Remind Me Of Myself.
Episode 3: The Wild Fire!
Episode 4: Mere Saamne Wali Khidki Mein
Episode 5: Main Teri Hogayiaan
Episode 6: Haunting Past
Episode 7: I am with you!
Episode 8: Her Greatest Competitor
Episode 9: Aparajita - The Undefeated
Episode 10: A Visit To Hair Salon
Episode 12: Zindagi Jhandva
Episode 13: Performance Pressure
Episode 14: The Big Day!
Episode 15: Aagyakari Beti
Episode 16: #SwAg Forever
BEHIND THE SCENES - #SidNaaz Γ— #SwAg
Broken But Beautiful Season 5

Episode 11: The Unconfessed Love

3.2K 487 299
By Poohbear8435

Check if you've read the previous 2 episodes since the reads are comparatively less so you might have missed the notification.
_____________________

Episode 11:
The Unconfessed Love

Scene: Room no. 415, Edison Hotel

The alarm on Agastya's phone went off. Sweety who was awake and staring at Agastya's sleeping face, immediately shuts her eyes to pretend as if sleeping. Agastya opens his eyes and turns off the alarm. He looks at her sleeping figure and quickly touches her forehead and neck to check for fever. He exhales the air of tension and inhales the breath of relief. He then softly cares her face with his big thumb by cupping her visible side of face and plants a featherlight kiss on her forehead.

He quickly freshens up and returns from the washroom and calls the receptionist to order a breakfast for her and himself. Sweety opens her eyes and looks at him.

"Good morning, come let me help you brush before you have breakfast and medicine.", He says.

"I can manage.", She says concealing any kind of emotion from appearing on her face. He nods his head to agree and she goes to the bathroom.

"Can I ask you to leave the door unlatched? Kal tum behosh ho gayi thi toh I don't want to risk.", He says loudly.

She abides. When she comes out, the room service employee had already left the breakfast for them. She sits on the bed and he goes to feed her the slice of bread, she moves far and takes it from his hand to eat it herself. He silently gives her the plate and starts sipping his coffee.

"Tum yaha kyu aaye ho Agastya?", Asks Sweety before she took another bite from her bread.

"Sweety, I have never compromised with acting for finance. If I was that greedy, I would have rather agreed to work with Surveen herself right at the beginning. I feel drawn towards you because I am familiar with the pain in your eyes. The way you are broken, I have been broken myself. Trust me Sweety, main duniya ka aakhri insaan bhi hoonga toh bhi main tumhe kisi tarah ka dard nahi dena chahunga.", He speaks staring at her.

She puts her head down and silently takes last bite of the bread on her plate. Agastya places the cup on the table and takes the plate from her hand. He gives her the medicine.

"Get some more rest before you start feeling well again.", He said sitting on the bed.

"So Surveen is back in the play, huh?", She asks.

"Who said? I won't compromise with her even if I have to quit directing.", He says.

"Why Agastya? You don't have any personal fights or grudges with her that you need to be so adamant on not working with her.", Sweety asks.

"She can't act, that should be biggest reason for me as of now. I don't want to discuss about her any further.", He says

"So what do you plan to do then? You don't have any backup lead apart from me.", She asks.

"Do you really want to quit?", He asks.

She turns her face away from him and looks at the door.

"Answer me Sweety. Do you really want to quit?", He persists.

"No, I don't want to. But my father won't finance your play if I am the lead.", She screams.

"Woh aisa kyu karenge?", He asks calmly.

"Kyuki maine hi unko yeh offer diya taaki woh tumhari funding na rokhe. Moreover, he might feel ashamed of me kyuki unko lagta hoga ki history repeat hoga.", She says

"We've got him back as producer but it didn't have any such conditions stated. Perhaps you should check with him yourself rather than assuming. Tum uss Surveen ka gussa apne baap par kyu nikaal rahi ho? Tum durr ho issi liye woh unke paas hai. Have you tried talking nicely to him?", He asks.

She was quiet. He gets up and pulls her phone out of charger and passes it to her.

"Here, speak to him. Pucho ki why he didn't give us any instruction to replace you with Surveen.", He says.

She looks at him and takes the phone because even she was curious now. She dials his number but as soon as she hears a dialler tone, she disconnects. Agastya stared at her in disbelief.

Her phone starts ringing which was now on her lap. Agastya watches her and gestures to pickup, but she doesn't. So he picks up the call himself and shoves it into her hand.

"Hello..", she says

"Hello Sweety. Did you call me few minutes back and disconnected? Is everything alright?", Balbir asks.

"Yeah, I am fine.", She says.

"There was some miscommunication with Broadway, so we've sorted it out. I am not withdrawing funds.", He says

"What about the lead role?", She asks.

"That's the director, Agastya Rao's call. He knows the best so I won't interfere or dictate my terms.", He says

"So you or your wife don't have any problem with me being the lead?", She asks.

"Sweety, I will speak just for myself. Tumhe yeh kyu lagta hai ki main tumhara dushman hoon? Tumne toh mujhe itne saalon se Dad bulaana bhi chodd diya. Par maine tumhe kabhi beti maanna nahi chodda. Aaj bhi tumhari khushi main mujhe wahi khushi milti hai jo pehle milti thi. Par tum khush rehna bhool gayi ho. Meri galti ki saza tum apne aapko kyu de rahi ho?", He asks.

"Toh aapne galti kiya hi kyu?", She asks.

"Jab hua tab uska ehsaas nahi tha aur ab usko nibhaane ke ilawa koi raasta nahi hai. Usko chodd nahi sakta.", He says.

"Hmm.. par mujhe chodd diya.", She says.

"Nahi, choddke tum gayi thi Sweety.", He says

"Kyuki, I was hurt.", She says.

"I am sorry. Kya karu ab?", He asks.

"Aap show mein aayenge?", She asks.

"Tum nahi bolti toh bhi main aata. I will be as proud of you now as I was during your school functions.", He said getting emotional.

"Hmmm.. I need to hang up now!", She says holding back her tears.

"Sweety, he is the best you have. Don't lose him.", He says.

"How do you know?", She asks gazing at Agastya.

"Naak tudvaaya maine usse kyuki maine tumpe haat uttaya, tumne cigarette peena chodd diya aur uske liye tum gussa bhool ke mujhse mili. Usne tumhe apne show mein lead liya when others didn't trust aur tum uske liye woh opportunity choddne k liye bhi taiyyar ho gayi. Itna kaafi hai mujhne samajhne ke liye ki woh kaisa aadmi hai. And I know you love him.", He says.

"I need to hang up now. Bye!", She says.

"Thanks for calling Sweety. Achcha laga. Bye beta.", He says.

She threw the phone on bed and looked at Agastya.

"Toh kya decide kiya?", Agastya asks raising his eyebrows.

She crawl towards him and sits on his lap facing him. He held her by her waist. Their eyes interlocked and soon their lips met for an intense kiss. They both hugged each other.
.
.
.
Scene: Balbir's office cabin.

Surveen barges into his cabin in anger.

Surveen: BB, I had asked the manager to back out as producer of Broadway Theatre, then why did you asked him to stop?

Balbir: May I know the reason behind withdrawal Surveen?

Surveen: Reason is that because they rejected me for the lead role.

Balbir: So?

Surveen: Jab woh apne kaam ka nahi toh hum kyu unpe paise lagaye?

Balbir: Production mein hum paise business ke liye lagaate hai jismein returns dekha jaata hai. So investing in reputed brand like Broadway is a good choice.

Surveen: But mere insult ka kya?

Balbir: Insult kaise they found a better performer so they've taken her instead of you.

Surveen: Do you know who is the new performer?

Balbir: Ofcourse! Sukhminder Kaur, meri beti.

Surveen: Aur phir bhi invest kar rahe ho? Bade hi brainless businessman ho. Peechli baar jab woh stage pe perform karne gayi thi tab pata hai na kya hua tha? Are you ready for yet another mental torture which your daughter will gift you?

Balbir: Zaruri nahi hai ki uske saat jo pehle hua woh ab bhi ho?

Surveen: Uske saath kya hua? Woh usne khudh kiya. Woh anxiety se deal karne ke liye drugs leti hai.

Balbir: It was a conspiracy. I trust my daughter, she won't do such thing. And Listen!! You can enjoy the rights as Mrs. Balbir Singh par achcha hoga that you don't interfere much in my business like the way I don't interfere with your career.

Surveen couldn't tolerate her insult. She walks away.
.
.
.
Scene: Room No. 415, Edison Hotel

Agastya was speaking to Rishab over phone instructing about the play arrangements. He then hangs up the call.

"Agastya, I think you should go to the theatre. I don't need a baby sitter.", Says Sweety.

"Really? Baby!!", He says playfully.

She glares at him.

"I am not going anywhere without you", he says.

"Huh! You don't even have your clothes. You will start stinking by tomorrow.", She says.

"Achcha? Main stink karta hoon?", He asks.

"I meant for your clothes. Kal se yahi pehne ho.", She says.

"Sidha sidha bolo na ki tumhe mere kapde pehene se problem hai..", he says.

"Huh! As if I care!", she says.

"Even I don't mind stripping for you.", He says by sitting closer to her.

She stares at him knowing what he was upto.

"We are professionals remember? So don't try to get intimate with me.", She says.

"Hmmm.. Yeah, I don't believe in casting couch either!! I was just talking about my clothes.", He speaks in flirty tone.

"Looks like your memory is short. You were talking about stripping for me just few minutes back.", She reminds.

"Oo.. you seem to be so much interested in me stripping that you are reminding me of it even though I forgot..", he says gazing into her eyes approaching closer.

She stares at him for a while before they engage in making love. She now slept on his arm which she longed since few days. While he slept peacefully hugging her, she was reminded of her father's word.

I know you love him..

Sweety's POV

Dad, you were right. The thought I tried pushing at the back of my mind everytime, you unleashed it. I am indeed in love with him. Main hurt hone se darrti hoon isiliye iss sach ko maanna nahi chahti thi. Main darrti hoon ki agar accept karungi toh yeh bhi harr uss shakhs, jo mere kabhi kareeb raha, waise durr na ho jaaye.

Agastya ne bhi toh kuch nahi kaha kabhi. Main uske actions ko agar galat read kar rahi hoon toh? Agar usko mujhse pyaar na ho toh? Isse achcha main koi expectation hi na rakhu iss benaam relationship se. Jaisa chal raha hai waise hi chalta jaaye bas.
.
.
.
Agastya wakes up, he kisses her temple and gets up. He stood infront of the mirror brushing while lost in his thoughts.

Agastya's POV

Mujhse hurt hoke yeh yaha chali aayi, jabki main usse kabhi hurt nahi karna chahta. I can't tell her that I love her kyuki woh darrti hai pyaar karne se. Izhaar bhale hi nahi kiya par mujhe lagta hai ki woh bhi mujhse pyaar karne lagi hai. Jab tak woh na bole tab tak main bhi chup rahunga par apna pyaar usse feel karwaane se kabhi nahi choddunga.

"Good morning Rishab, theatre aa raha hoon aaj, mere kapde le aana aate samay. I need to change.", Agastya speaks over the phone.

Sweety opens her eyes and looks at him and a subtle smile left a lips after a long long time. She gets up and goes to the washroom. While she brushed standing infront of the mirror, he went inside and hugged her from behind and kissed her neck. He rested his head on her shoulder and closed his eyes, while she silently finished brushing and washing her face.

"How are you feeling today Sweety?", He asked.

"I am coming with you to the theatre today. Just 5 days left for the final performance.", She says.

"Are you sure, you will be able to rehearse? Exhaust hogi toh?", He asks.

"I have been staying alone since last 5 years Agastya. Yeh halki si bimaari mujhe rokh nahi sakti. I am feeling better. I'll freshen up and come quickly. Tab tak order the breakfast.", She instructs.

"Mujhe bhi toh nahaana hai.", He says.

"Naaha ke kya karoge tumhaare paas kapde nahi hai?", she says.

"Toh? Main kapde pehen ke nahi nahaata.", He says sensuously.

He shuts the door behind. They both dress up after a romantic shower together and have breakfast.
.
.
.
Scene: Broadway Theatre

Rumi looks at Agastya and Sweety (#SwAg) getting down from the cab together from the first floor window. However, she wasn't aware that the lady was Sweety. She smiles getting a glimpse of Agastya after 2 days. She was excited to show her little rehearsal.

As SwAg enter the first floor, Rumi runs and hugs Agastya wishing him good morning. Sweety was perplexed and wondered who the lady was. Agastya slowly comes out of her hold and looks at Sweety while Sweety walked to the auditorium without any reaction.

"Agastya, I want to show you how I've rehearsed for the performance.", She says excitedly.

"What? What performance?", He asks surprised.

"As your lead lady. Don't worry, I know my visa doesn't allow me to perform professionally but I can do it without any monetary remuneration.", She says.

"That's very thoughtful of you Rumi but abhi abhi jo mere saath aayi, woh meri lead lady hai. Sweety, I mean Sukhminder Kaur. She was on sick leave and has just returned.", Says Agastya. The sweet smile on his face while he took Sweety's name was very disturbing sight for Rumi. Her excitement had vanished.

"Is she better than me?", She asks.

"Why would you compare yourself with her? You two are total different people. Besides you are not the lead for Aparajita. Aparajita is only Sweety for me and I won't like to compare her with anyone.", He says.

Rumi was burning from inside.

"Rumi, I need to change my clothes now.", He says.

"What kind of excuse is this Agastya?", She speaks annoyed

"I was at Sweety's for past two days, I couldn't change. So I had asked Rishab to get my clothes. That's the genuine excuse. I'll see you around.", He excuses and walks towards his cabin.

Rumi felt a sword running over her heart after listening to him staying with Sweety. She goes to the auditorium and looks at Sweety rehearsing her dance steps. She was hoping that Sweety won't be better than her but looking at her graceful movement, she was getting more and more envious of her. Agastya comes to the auditorium after changing and observes Sweety performing.

"Very nice Sweety, take a break now", he says loudly as soon as the music stops. Rumi sat quietly observing him.

Sweety walked down the stage and picked up her sipper. Agastya goes close to her.

"Sweety, take this one. I have put some electrolyte in this and have this as well.", He passes her a water bottle labelled 'Agastya' on it along with a orange juice bottle.

Sweety nods and sips the water from his bottle.

"Don't stress too much. Take long breaks in between. You are doing best already.", He says by pushing strands of her hair on her forehead behind her ears.

"So you changed finally", Sweety smirks.

"Yes, I didn't wanted to stink", he says smilingly.

Rumi begrudgingly noticed them standing together. She was unable to tolerate the way Agastya looked at Sweety. It looked as if he was looking at the most precious thing in the world. Her hatred for Sweety was increasing in leaps and bounds.

End of Episode 11

__________________________

To be continued.. ❤️❤️

I feel so delighted to read your comments. Thanks for all the love for this story.

#SwAg #SidNaaz ♾️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 3.2K 22
Shehnazz gill replaced bride of sidharth shukla. Will sidharth will ever accept her? Will he ever love her? Will he take revenge from shehnazz becaus...
38.2K 4.1K 26
Ek hi toh dil hai ... or kitni baar todoge agastya ?? πŸ₯Ί Sidharth Shukla in and as Agastya Rao ❀️ Shehnaaz Kaur gill in and as Sweety Sharma ❀️
2.3K 254 5
*π™Έπšƒ π™Έπš‚ 𝙰 π™Ώπš„πšπ™΄ π™΅π™Έπ™²πšƒπ™Έπ™Ύπ™½. π™Έπšƒ π™·π™°πš‚ 𝙽𝙾 π™²π™Ύπ™½π™½π™΄π™²πšƒπ™Έπ™Ύπ™½ πš†π™Έπšƒπ™· π™°π™½πšˆ πšπ™΄π™°π™» π™Έπ™½π™²π™Έπ™³π™΄π™½πšƒ π™Ύπš π™²π™·π™°πšπ™°π™²πšƒπ™΄πš π™Ύπš οΏ½...
38K 6.8K 36
After getting betrayed by his love, Agastya starts a new journey to discover his own self. In this journey, he comes across Sukoon, a girl who is ful...