๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’•๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐‘ฉ๐’๐’š๐’‡๐’“๐’Š๐’†๐’...

By 3XCLUSIVERaeee

โฅ๐ผ๐‘› ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘โ„Ž ๐ท๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘ข๐‘๐‘˜ ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘๐‘–๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘™'๐‘  ๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก... More

Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 1
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 2
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 3
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 5
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 6
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 7
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 8
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 9
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 10
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 11
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 12
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 13
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 14
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 15
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 16
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 17
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 18
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 19
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 20
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 21
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 22
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 23
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 24
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 25
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 26
Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 27

Cสœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 4

454 18 3
By 3XCLUSIVERaeee

Wednesday, 7:02am

The Clique

YourSunflower has entered the chat

YourSunflower: Ten hyung

ThatOneMidget has entered the chat

ThatOneMidget: Yes Haechan?

YourSunflower: Are you coming to pick me up?

ThatOneMidget: Taeyong and I are riding with Johnny, Jaehyun, and Mark today

YourSunflower: And? Are you still not going to come and get me?!

ThatOneMidget: Chill Haechan, I'll tell Johnny to drop by your house to come pick you up.

YourSunflower: Alright but is that low-life riding with y'all?

ThatOneMidget: Yuuuuup.

YourSunflower: ..Don't even know if I want to come along anymore...

StressedMother has entered the chat

StressedMother: What are you guys talking about?

StressedMother: Nvm. But yea he's with us but he isn't even sitting with Mark. He's being a hoe(excuse my language) by trying to be all close to Jaehyun. Like he's literally sitting so close to him he's almost on top of his lap and he keeps touching him😒.

AngelBoy and 6 others entered the chat

PassiveAggressive: What's going on?

YourSunflower: Re-read the previous texts.

PassiveAggressive: Ok..?

CuteButCrazy: I say we cut his d^ck off so he can stop trying to be a hoe😋

CuteBabyOtter: Although violence isn't good, I agree with Jungwoo Hyung

DolphinBaby: Yea so do I >:(

QuietButWeird: Same. He's honestly getting on my nerves. He even tried to flirt with both Hendery and Yangyang before and I told him to back off because they're mine.

YourSunflower: I would be more than happy to do the job🙂🔪

StressedMother: No. Nothing is going to happen to him even though he's disgusting. We don't want to hear Mark whine about someone hurting him again.

ThatOneMidget: Didn't he get hit in the head with like a basketball or something last time?

PassiveAggressive: I hope it knocked him unconscious and caused him to get a concussion🙂

AngelBoy: Same:p

CuteButCrazy: See if Winwin agrees we need to do it. :)

YourSunflower: I'll get the supplies we'll need

ThatOneMidget: I'll make sure no one else finds out

StressedMother: Ten really? Anyways no one is going to go and get anything. We're not going to hurt him but Winwin why do you agree. Your supposed to be the Angel of the group.

AngelBoy: He tried to get with Yuta and even tried to spread a rumor that he and Yuta slept together once. :/

DolphinBaby: So is he cheating on Mark hyung?

QuietButWeird: In conclusion... yes. yes, he is:p

CuteBabyOtter: Aww I feel so bad for Mark hyung, he doesn't deserve to go through something like that :(

DolphinBaby: Yea:(

YourSunflower: I'd be more than happy to throw him down a ditch full of alligators like he deserves:)

PassiveAggressive: I agree with Haechan. He should be treated the way he treats Mark hyung.

ThatOneMidget: Well good luck with that. Mark still sees something good in that bag of trash:p

StressedMother: Alright enough of that. Haechan we just pulled up to your house. Come outside so we can finally leave and go to school. I'm sick of this shit.

StressedMother has left the chat

PassiveAggressive: What's up with Taeyong hyung?

ThatOneMidget: He's getting angrier by the second because Cameron is still touching Jaehyun and has gotten wayyy too touchy with him even more than he was, plus he keeps getting all up in Jaehyun's face.

YourSunflower: Let me beat his ass just one time😩. He'll learn his lesson then.

ThatOneMidget: I would but I don't got time for Mark's whining🙄

RubberTail: That dumb bitch.

PassiveAggressive: Very dumb bitch.

DolphinBaby: You've been quiet Taeil Hyung, are you ok?

RubberTail: Yea just didn't feel like texting so I just watched from the sidelines🙂

DolphinBaby: Oh alright then hyung😊

ThatOneMidget: Alright enough, now we all need to log off. And Haechan hurry the hell up before we pull off on your ass.

YourSunflower: Geez ok.

CuteButCrazy and 8 others has left the chat

Haechan turned off his phone and stuffed it in his pocket then he grabbed his backpack and put it on over his shoulders. He left out of his room and went downstairs seeing his mom and dad sitting on the couch watching something on the television.

"Later mom, later dad. I'm riding with Ten hyung and a couple of his friends." He announced, he got simply 'ok's in return and left out of his house immediately noticing Johnny's bright red car.

He walked over to the car and saw a door open then saw Taeyong step out of the car and let the seat down so he could sit in the back with Mark. Haechan climbed in the back and sat in the seat next to Mark and watched as Taeyong fixed the seat back and climbed back in closing the car door after he had fully gotten inside. Then Johnny drove off, heading towards their useless school.

Haechan watched as Taeyong glared at Cameron whenever he touched Jaehyun, "That disgusting hoe.." He muttered.

Mark turned to him with a confused expression, "Did you say something Donghyuck?" He asked the younger boy next to him.

"No but I'm sorry." Haechan replied.

"Huh? What are you talking about? And what are you apologizing for?" Mark asked confused.

They got to school and Johnny parked the car, Taeyong hurriedly got out of the car and let the seat down so Haechan and Mark could get out from the back.

"You'll know sooner or later but for right now just know that I'm sorry." That was all Haechan said before he got out of the car and stood next to Ten starting up a conversation.

Mark got out of the car confused as to what Haechan was talking about and why he was apologizing when he hadn't done anything to Mark. He was suddenly snapped out of his thoughts when he felt someone hit his chest, he looked down and saw that it was Cameron. His boyfriend.

"Mark get your boyfriend before he ends up dead on the side of the road." Taeyong angrily said before he grabbed Jaehyun's wrist dragging him away as they walked towards the school.

Mark helped Cameron stand up straight then he looked down at him with a confused expression, "What did you do?" He asked.

"Nothing baby, I was just asking Jaehyun hyung a few questions but I guess Taeyong hyung got pissed off about it." Cameron said lying.

"Alright." Mark said.

"Oh you poor poor soul." Ten mumbled then intertwined his hand with Johnny's.

"Would just be better if he breaks up with that prick." Haechan muttered to Ten.

"I know but we all know that isn't going to happen," Ten replied. "Come on you two so we can go inside the school and meet up with Taeyong and Jaehyun."

The five of them walked towards the school, getting on campus after a minute then went inside the school immediately seeing the crowded hallways. Haechan grabbed onto Ten's arm as they made their way down the hallway and towards the lockers where they were sure to see a few of the others including Taeyong and Jaehyun.

Meanwhile, Mark walked down the hallway of the school holding hands with Cameron with a smile on his face, unaware of the things Cameron would do behind his back. Even now as they walked down the hallway Cameron was winking at various boys who claimed to be Mark's "friends". Suddenly Mark felt Cameron let go of his hand making him confused, he grabbed his wrist before he was able to go any further from him.

"Where are you going, babe? I was going to walk you to class." Mark said as he looked at Cameron confused.

"I was uh.. going to head to one of my other classes because I uh.. forgot something in there yesterday." Cameron lied.

"I'll come with you." Mark said smiling.

"No, no it's ok, I'm fine by myself. You should head to class though before your late." That was the last thing Cameron said before he got Mark's hand from around his wrist and walked away.

Mark stood there confused as he watched his boyfriend's figure completely disappear around a corner, he sighed and began walking to his first class of the morning with his hands stuffed in his pockets.

It was now lunchtime and Mark felt helpless as he searched around the school for his boyfriend that was nowhere in sight at any place he went to look. He walked down the hallway heading towards the roof but stopped when he suddenly heard voices coming from an empty classroom beside him. Mark looked inside the classroom through the window that was in the door and his eyes widened as he saw who it was. It was Cameron having sex with one of his so-called friends. He stood there shocked not knowing what to do.

'Why would he do this to me...? I thought he loved me...' Mark thought as he stopped looking through the glass and walked away from the classroom.

Suddenly someone ran into him knocking them both down onto the ground. Mark sat up and looked over to see who it was and saw Haechan sitting up while rubbing his shoulder that had hit the ground pretty roughly, and saw Jaemin behind him looking at them both with worried glances. They both got up off of the ground and dusted themselves off. Mark unintentionally stared at Haechan as he remembered what he said to him this morning in the car.

'Did he... know?' Mark asked himself.

"Hey, Mark hyung!" Jaemin called out to him breaking him out of his thoughts.

"Hm? Oh did you say something?"

"Are you ok? You looked like you fell to the ground pretty roughly." Jaemin said trying to see if he was alright.

"Yea I'm fine Jaemin." Mark reassured the younger and smiled to convince him more. Jaemin nodded then looked over at Haechan who had been quiet the whole time.

"See Diana this is why I kept telling you not to run around the school but you don't even listen to me." Jaemin scolded his best friend.

"I was paying attention. I just tripped over my own feet like an idiot, it's not that big of a deal." Haechan said.

"It is because I saw you hit your shoulder on the ground and I know it hurts. Come on, I'll take you to the nurses office." Jaemin said.

"No Janet I'm fine, I swear." Haechan said trying to convince his best friend otherwise.

"But-"

"I'll take him to the nurses office Jaemin." Mark said cutting the younger boy off.

"Are you sure? I could always just drag him there hyung." Jaemin asked.

"Rude." Haechan mumbled loud enough for Jaemin to hear.

"Yea it's fine Jaemin. I don't mind." Mark said.

Jaemin nodded then turned to his best friend, "Don't give Mark hyung a hard time Diana," He said then whispered something in his ear. "And don't try to fuck him either."

Haechan's face got red and he pushed Jaemin away, "Shut up Janet. I wasn't even going to do that... maybe but still fuck off." He said.

"Whatever you say Diana and good luck hyung. You're going to need it." That was the last thing Jaemin said before he walked away from the two.

"Asshole." Haechan mumbled.

"Let's get going so you can get a bag of ice for your shoulder." Mark said and Haechan nodded then they began walking to the nurse's office.

"Hey Donghyuck." Mark called out to him.

"Hm?" He hummed out to let Mark know he was listening.

"Uh this morning in Johnny's car, why did you apologize?" Mark asked.

Haechan stayed quiet for a few seconds then replied. "You should find someone better."

"Huh?"

"Someone better. You know someone who isn't like Cameron. Maybe someone like me." He said.

Mark stopped walking and turned to face Haechan. "W-what?"

Haechan sighed, "Never mind.." He said.

"No, I want to know. Why did you say that?" Mark said.

Haechan looked somewhere else, "It's better if you find someone who isn't like Cameron. You know someone like me." He said.

"What are you trying to say Donghyuck?"

Haechan looked Mark in the eyes and said, "I could be a better boyfriend than him. Do the shit that he never did." Mark stood there surprised not expecting he would say something like that.

Haechan walked closer to Mark as he stepped back. "I stay up all night thinking I'm going to steal you from him. But I won't quit," He said, then noticed that Mark's back was up against a locker. "Plus all of my clothes would fit."

"D-Donghyuck.." Mark said.

Haechan walked closer to Mark and grabbed the older's hand putting it on his face as he looked in his eyes, "I never would've left you alone here on your own," He said, then let go of his hand and let his hands trail up Mark's chest then wrapped his arms around his neck.

"I could be everything Cameron never was, I would do anything you'd ask me to." He pressed his body closer to Mark's and watched as his face turned red.

"D-Donghyuck... I..." Mark was at loss for words, he never knew the younger boy in front of him could be this attractive and make his heart beat faster than Cameron could have ever done.

Haechan sighed and let Mark go, "You don't want to cheat on Cameron I ge-" He was cut off by Mark grabbing his waist and pulling him closer to his body, making him become flustered at the unexpected turn of events.

"No! It's not that. It's just... I don't know. I saw Cameron cheating on me earlier before I bumped into you and Jaemin and I've sort of already had a suspicion that he had been cheating on me before but I don't know why." Mark explained.

"He's using you Mark for your popularity. Everyone has caught on except you, your kind of late on it but he's only with you because your like the star of the school." Haechan explained.

Mark sighed and rested his head on Haechan's shoulder taking the younger boy by surprise, "Ok so now that I've found out he's cheating on me, what should I do? Break up with him and tell him I know?" He asked.

"Now that you know, I say you play along with him and see how long he thinks you still don't know." Haechan suggested.

"Ok, I guess I'll be doing that. But...." He said and lifted his head off of Haechan's shoulder. "Can you really do the shit he never did? Or were you just saying that?"

"I can and I will. I've been wanting to snatch you from him for a long time trust me." Haechan said.

"Alright I will." Mark said as he smiled.

Haechan felt his heartbeat speed up as he saw Mark smile and felt his face heat up, "G-good, now we should go to the nurses office. My shoulder still needs ice." He said trying to change the subject.

Mark smirked after he noticed he was trying to change the subject but didn't say anything about it, "Alright let's go." He said then let go of his waist and intertwined their hands as they began walking to the nurses office once again.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I actually really like this chapter:) but tell me what y'all think.

Anyways the song is called Boyfriend by Dove Cameron. It's where I got my inspiration from to make this story:).

But stay safe and healthy everyone. Have a good morning/afternoon/night.<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325K 14.1K 50
โฅ donghyuck is quite interested in the school's softest nerd; mark lee. โ€ markhyuck โ€ unedited โ€ short chapters
13.1K 584 15
|| ๐™ณ๐š˜ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐šŽ๐š ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐š“๐šŠ ๐š…๐šž ๐š ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š— ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ'๐šœ ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž? || -o- MARKHYUCK -o- BESTFRIENDS -everything in this fanfiction is just for...
79.4K 2.3K 25
๐šŠ ๐š™๐š’๐š—๐š” ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š’๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐š‹๐š˜๐šข ๐š”๐šŽ๐š™๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐šŽ๐šข๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š˜๐š— ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š—๐š, ๐š‘๐š˜๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›. ๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ : ๐š๐™ด๐™ฐ๐™ณ ๐™ฐ๐šƒ ๐™พ๐š†๐™ฝ ๐š๏ฟฝ...
86.3K 4.9K 18
แดแด€ส€แด‹s แด‡ษดแด›แด‡ส€s ษชษด แดษด สแดœแด›แด€ แด€ษดแด… sษชแด„สœแด‡ษดษข แด…แดษชษดษข sแดแดแด‡ วซแดœแด‡sแด›ษชแดษดแด€ส™สŸแด‡ แด›สœษชษดษขs แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด€แด› ษขแด‡แด›s สœษชแด แด›สœษชษดแด‹ษชษดษข โ†ณsแด›แด€ส€แด›แด‡แด…: 12. 05. 19 โ†ณแด‡ษดแด…แด‡แด…: 03. 07. 19