The Ones To Watch๐Ÿ’œ๐ŸŒท(My Kdra...

By Icychica_

Need a Kdrama recommendation? Don't worry, your gurl got you! Here's a book full of em!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Four chapte... More

Introduction๐Ÿบ๐ŸŒท
1. Goblinโš”๏ธ๐Ÿ›ก๏ธ
2. Strong Woman Do Bong Soon๐Ÿš”
3. The Legend Of The Blue Sea๐Ÿฌ๐ŸŒŠ
4. My Love From Another Star๐ŸŒŸ
5. Scarlet Heart Ryeoโš”๏ธ ๐Ÿ›ก๏ธ๐Ÿฎ๐ŸŒ”
7. The Bride Of Habaek๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿฌ
8. Faith ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€โš•๏ธ
9. The Heirsโ›ฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿข๐Ÿ’ฐ
10. While You Were Sleeping๐Ÿคซ๐Ÿ˜ด
11. W- Two Worlds๐Ÿข๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’ฐ
12. Extra-Ordinary You๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒท
13. 100 Days My Prince๐ŸŽฏ๐Ÿน
14. Vagabond๐Ÿš“๐Ÿ”ซ
15. The Last Empress๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿงฅ
16. Perfume๐Ÿน๐Ÿธ

6. Hwarang๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒท๐Ÿ’ฎ

15 1 0
By Icychica_

6. Hwarang

Description:

Queen Jiso, as regent, has been the ruler Silla since the death of her father, King Beopheung, while keeping her son, Sammaekjong, hidden from enemies and assassins.

As the young King comes of age, citizens, officials and Sammaekjong himself, have all grown impatient for her to cede power. However, the powerful nobles that tried to usurp the power continue to eye the throne, and Jiso fears the consequences of her ceding it.

In order to break the power of the nobles, who have grown accustomed to their privileges under the bone rank system, Jiso plans to create a new elite group, the Hwarang, that will cut across the existing power factions, and to bind them to protect her son and the throne.

As this new elite group of male youths bond and grow, they are unaware that within their number is their King, Sammaekjong, and Kim Sun-woo, a commoner with a secret even he is not aware of.
...

Remember To Be Safe💜😷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 8.2K 137
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
57.1K 1.9K 69
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
5.2M 46.1K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
208K 9.9K 50
Hi, lovelies! Welcome to my second book of Mina Imagines! I decided to stop my first book a little early so I could publish this one instead. As usua...