The Unexpected Love

By nafaeria24

This is the sequel to The Only Exception. I haven't come up with a description yet but if you liked the other... More

Chapter 1: SM Pt.1
Chapter 2: SM Pt. 2
Chapter 3: SM Pt. 3
Chapter 4: SD
Chapter 5: MSM
Chapter 6: SM Pt. 4
Chapter 7: Sean
Chapter 8: MD
Chapter 9: Kate
Chapter 10: SDM
Chapter 11: KDS
Chapter 12: Kate
Chapter 13: DS
Chapter 14: KDM
Chapter 15: Kate
Chapter 16: Se Do De
Chapter 17: Sean
Chapter 18: SM Pt. 5
Chapter 19: McClane
Chapter 20: SDMK
Chapter 21: KM
Chapter 22: KD
Chapter 23: KS
Chapter 24: Kate (Past)
Chapter 25: ADS
Chapter 26: D and S
Chapter 27: Sean
Chapter 29: SD Pt. 2
Chapter 30: SDK
Chapter 31: Sean
Chapter 32: KMD
Chapter 33: PKS
Chapter 34: MSD
Chapter 35: MTD
Chapter 36: SK
Chapter 37: SK Pt. 2
Chapter 38: SK Pt. 3
Chapter 39: AS
Chapter 40: TDK
Chapter 41: Dover
Chapter 42: SD
Chapter 43: MDM
Chapter 44: MiSe
Chapter 45: STKS
Chapter 46: SM Pt. 7
Chapter 47: MDSDLG
Chapter 48: KD Pt. 2
Chapter 49: SM pt. 8
Chapter 50: SDMSM

Chapter 28: SM Pt. 6

13.2K 448 23
By nafaeria24

Sean’s POV:

I couldn’t stop myself from just staring at his lips. Let’s face it he has some beautiful lips. Gorgeous lips absolutely amazing lips and right now instead of eating my meal I’m feasting my eyes on his lips.

                “You know my eyes are up here.” McClane chuckled a bit. Blushing I straighten up in my chair and tried to wipe the guilty look off my face.

                “What are you talking about?” I asked. Giving me his patented smirk McClane shook his head.

                “I could have arranged for more private accommodations for us to dine if you’d just let me.” McClane murmured quietly. Of course he could have arranged it. Then I wouldn’t have the safety of this public restaurant to keep me in check. I would fall prey to my sexual appetite and shit would have become even more complicated than it already is.

                “Can’t we enjoy a nice meal without sex being brought into the conversation?” I asked. Pausing McClane tried to keep his smirk from widening into a grin.

                “I’m not the one who looks like a lion ready to pounce on his prey.” He replied. He was right you know. Ever since I made up my mind to just date both McClane and Dover all I can think about is sex. Sex on the floor. Sex in McClane’s bed. Sex against the wall. Sex outside under the star. Sex in the water. Sex in the bed of Dover’s truck. Everything I look at or think about makes my cock rock hard and knocks the air from my lungs.

                “Okay no more sex talk… tell me about work.” I said trying desperately to change the topic. Little Sean was awake and if the conversation didn’t move on to more boring  topics he would be impossible to hide from McClane.

                “Well work is actually awesome. Mr. Alexander says because of my work and outstanding progress with his other divisions he wants me to run the Quantum Technologies East Coast Division. It’s his way of giving me some space from Sasha which I desperately want. The down side is I have to move away but I won’t have to move that far. I was going to start searching for a place but Mr. Alexander has already found a place for me. He said I can move in anytime.” Blinking I swallowed hard and tried to keep this embarrassing blush under control. All the while McClane’s mouth was moving I couldn’t hear a thing. As much as I tried to keep my mind from going to that bad place it slowly slipped through the gates and embraced the dark side where my hunger hid.

                ‘Well if you want him so badly just tell him so. Then leave this place because sex in public is just gross and go back to his hotel room and have him fuck the living daylights out of you.’ My conscience said as if it was explaining two plus two. Closing my eyes I lowered my head hiding my scarlett face from McClane.

                ‘Why did you have to say that to me?’ I thought. In that instant my cargo pants became so tight I could hardly breathe. There was an ache throbbing inside me that with even a little self-pleasure later would not be able to satisfy the perverted thoughts swirling about my head. I was so caught up in my own head I didn’t realize McClane had scooted closer to me around the table. The feel of his fingers across the front of my pants brought my head up in a flash. There was a sensual smile tugging at the corners of McClane’s lips that brought me back to my original thought of how beautiful his lips were. Squeezing his fingers around me I arched my back a little. Gripping the table hard I bit into my bottom lip to keep myself from moaning out loud.

                “Do you want to leave now?” He whispered into my ear. Nodding frantically I looked to him to see the he was no longer smiling. He looked hungry. He looked ravenous. McClane was wrong when he said I looked like a lion ready to pounce on his prey because at that very moment I felt like the hunted.

McClane’s POV:

I planned on having a nice dinner with Sean. Nothing fancy just a couple steaks and beers. I promised myself we’d talk and maybe flirt but nothing more. I told Declan I’d be on my best behavior. Well that plan’s shot to shit. All he’s been doing his staring at my mouth which makes me very much aware of how much I want him right now.

                ‘You said it would be a sex free night.’ My conscience reminded me as I tore Sean’s shirt from his chest. Looking him over I licked my lips and leaned forward taking a nipple between my teeth.

                “Oooooohhhhh fffffffffuuuuuucccckkkkkk….” He moaned as his fingers twisted through my hair. He tasted like cherries tart yet sweet. It’s been way too long since I’d had a taste of Sean.

                ‘You should stop this.’ My conscience warned. Pulling back I gazed up at Sean’s face. The room was dim only a sliver of light shone in from the bathroom. His eyes were closed as his head limped to the side. His lips were slightly parted all plump and juicy looking just waiting to be devoured. Crawling up his body I pressed my lips into his penetrating his mouth with my tongue.

                ‘Well since you won’t listen to me I’m leaving.’ My conscience announced then disappeared.

                “Finally.” I murmured between kisses. Taking Sean in my arms I maneuvered us to the bed. Pushing him back slightly I watched him fall back across the comforter. Wasting no time my hands went for his pants. Unbuckling them I peeled them down his body. Just the sight of him twisted my insides into knots. Leaning over him I ran my tongue from his navel to his chest then from his chest to his chin.

                “Fuck that feels good.” He rasped. Grinning I dug my fingers under his briefs.

                “Well if you liked that you’ll love this.” Pulling his shorts down I watched his cock spring into view. It had to be at least nine inches of raw Marine sex standing before me. I was about to dive in when I felt the cool breeze of the night air blow through the room. Turning simultaneously both Sean and I stared at Avery who stood inside the door with his mouth hung open.

                “Avery?” I whispered. With military precision Sean had flipped me over the bed, his briefs were up and his pants buttoned.

                “This isn’t my room.” Avery hiccupped. Before I could process what was happening Kate appeared equally as intoxicated as Avery.

                “HEY SEAN!” She yelled as she pushed pass Avery and came inside the room plopping on the bed. She looked at me with watery eyes then to Sean who was pulling back on his shirt or what was left of it.

                “Avery and I went to the Watering Hole. There were some Marines there celebrating and I told them I was Sean’s sister … remember when we had to pretend you were my baby brother… they said any sister of a fellow Marine was a sister of theirs so they bought us rounds… except you and McClane weren’t there to drink your drinks… so Avey… Abrey… Avery drank all of them for you… your Marine friends are so nice… I had fun. She gurgled before falling backwards into the bed. Looking to Sean I opened my mouth to say something, anything to convince him how sorry I was when he shook his head at me.

                “It’s okay… it’s safe to say the mood has pass.” He said coming over to me he wrapped his arms around my neck and squeezed.

                “I’ll see you when I get back.” He whispered. Just hearing those words made it very much real. He was leaving to serve his country and it was a chance he wouldn’t come back.

                “You better come back.” I said. I wanted to say more but I couldn’t find the words. Pulling back Sean kissed my lips softly then turned away.

                “Well I’ll be damned.” He said suddenly. I was trying my best to get my tears under control when I turned towards him.

                “What?” I asked trying to clear my throat. Stepping aside Sean pointed towards the door.

                “He’s asleep.” Sean chuckled. There leaning against the door jam, face pressed into the wood, mouth hanging open was a drunk Avery. I was about to say something about the situation when he let out an obnoxious snore. Looking to me Sean grinned.

                “And on that note I’m gone. Have fun.” He called out stepping pass sleeping beauty. Looking to Kate then to Avery I pinched the bridge of my nose.

                ‘You can’t get mad at them. Did you not tell them to live it up because it was the last night?’ My conscience asked innocently.

                “I told them to have fun not get shit faced, barge into the wrong room and pass out everywhere.” I said to myself stomping towards Avery I carefully got him upright and drugged him to the bed. Dropping him like a ton of bricks I went back and closed the door.

                ‘Stop pouting like a child. So you didn’t have sex with Sean. It’s not the end of the world. I could have sworn you weren’t trying to fuck it up again. Jumping into bed to have mind blowing, muscle spasming, orgasmic legend making sex with Sean would only set you back. The plan is to move forward not back.’ My conscience chastised. As much as sex with Sean would have been totally earth shattering it just wasn’t meant to be.

                “Fine… I understand.” I grumbled.

                ‘That’s good… now you might want to turn Avery’s head so he isn’t laying with his face into the mattress. I really do think he’s suffocating.’ Looking back I scrambled around the bed to adjust Avery’s head. Taking a seat in a chair I sighed. Well this evening didn’t turn out as planned but I did get to see Sean before he left so I’ll take what I can get.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Lucid [✔️] By jero

General Fiction

56.7K 2.7K 38
It was just a dream, right? Or was it a warning? - Sequel to 'El Roommate.' I'd prefer if you read the first book first. But if you wanna read this...
119K 4K 37
Welcome to the sequel‼️
389K 21.6K 39
𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞. 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝. 𝐇𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐢...
412 49 16
Wow, another boyxboy story. Honestly just read it ill do a better description later