POV: You Fall in Love

By Precise_Clouds17

You are on tiktok one day, and this guy pops up on your for you page. His username is Birlap_, his name is Ar... More

Introduction
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8 (update on relationship)
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19

Part 12

1.1K 21 0
By Precise_Clouds17

I love watching my belly grow, and going to appointments to see the baby. I kept all of the sonograms, slowly I get to see the baby grow as well. Arny is literally the sweetest person ever!

He always comes with me, to the appointments.

Arny arrived home. I run over to him and hug him and give him a kiss on the cheek and on the lips.

Arny: guess what? I have a surprise for you!!

Arny looks so happy and excited to give me my surprise. Just seeing him smile makes my heart melt.

Me: Oooo really what is it?!

Arny: Close your eyes, sit down on the couch please, love.

Me: Ohh ok, darling.

I'm kinda nervous, for his surprise but I know it will be a good surprise. His surprises are always the best! Sometimes I think to myself how the hell was I able to get a guy this amazing!

He puts my hands on my eyes to cover them.

Then he puts something on my lap.

Arny: Ok, you can open your eyes now.

Me: I'm nervous!!

I slowly open my eyes and see this photo album book on my lap. I cover my mouth with my hand, and start to tear up a bit as I start to flip thru the photo album.

Me: Ohhh sorry! It's the hormones!!
I say that as I wipe off the tears.

Arny: It's ok my love! Do you like it?

Me: Are you kidding, I fucking love it!! It's so sweet of you!! You really didn't have to! I love you so much!!

I wrap my hands around him and hug him tightly.

He put a whole photo album of the sonograms that we have right now. And even labeled the weeks/ months. Like the weeks/months of me being pregnant.

Arny: I love you more!!

Arny and I go back and forth saying how we love each other more.

After that, we get ready to go to sleep. We always brush our teeth together and the we cuddle for a few minutes. It's like our nightly routine!

*Two days later*

I wanna talk to Arny about something. It's not serious but I just want him to know.

Me: Arny! Can you come to the kitchen please, love.

Arny: Ok I'm coming right now.

I hear his footsteps getting closer and close to the kitchen.

Arny: What is it my love?

Me: I wanna talk to you about something.

Arny: Ohh ok.

We sit down at the dining table.

Me: Just a random question but do you wanna tell your twitch chat? I'm ok with it, if you want to do it you can. Whenever your ready.

Arny: Yeahh I do, I just wasn't sure if you were ok with it. Are you sure your ok with me telling them?

Me: Yeahh of course! They deserve to know. I smile at him.

His chat already knows that we're dating but they don't know that I am prego.

Wednesday Night 5:30 ish

I sit near arny, but not so close that I am in the frame of the camera.

Arny: Ohh yeah I have some exciting news to tell you guys!

Chat:

OMG what is it?

Oooo tell us?

What is it Arny?

Arny: Y/n is pregnant!

Chat:

Oh my god, congrats!!

Congratulations!!

Arny: thank you guys so much!

Arny has already told his friends just a few day after we found out that I was pregnant. We also told out families. So basically everyone knows that I am pregnant now!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 279 21
Your Katelyns little sister and a few months after Katelyn moved out you moved aswell but didn't realise it was on the same street as Katelyn and her...
8K 92 9
⚠️SMUT FANFIC⚠️ (Gender Neutral Story) While shopping in the mall with friends he saw something that made his heart go ablaze. Was it his lover? His...
31.4K 341 5
!TEMPORARILY CLOSED! ArnyxReader Imagines for the Birlap Army! If you guys have any requests feel free to DM me or put it at the end of any of the im...
1.1M 38.3K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...