The Queen of The Quarter

By biSHR3Kxual

"Hit me with your best shot, fire away." He smirked at me with his pearly whites. I smirked. "Well you're th... More

Prologue
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
Next fan fiction
Transient
23

2

5.3K 156 46
By biSHR3Kxual

Klaus

It had been maybe half a year since Id seen Caroline. She randomly came to New Orleans to tie up loose ends. I like Cami but she's kind of been claimed by Marcel. I don't like anyone other than Caroline, but she seems to want to make sure nothing happens between us. But I want everything to happen. Who else does she like is the real question?

I brought her to Hope's crib and she picked her up. Those beautiful lips up in that perfect smile. That glimmer in her eye and the sparks filled in her body. I couldn't help but wish she was the mother of my child. This girl with her blonde hair and grey eyes. God I want her to be mine. I want to give her my love, I want to show her the world, I want to wake up every morning and make this girl coffee and breakfast in bed. God, did I mention how beautiful she is?

I hide all this with a simple loving smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 582 19
Divergent storyline after Alina and Mal find the stag. Alina is captured by General Kirigan, but he doesn't kill the stag immediately. There is a sec...
6.7K 186 29
My name is Angel Hardy the daughter of Jeff Hardy and Trish Stratus and I am going to tell you all about my life and what my family does for a living...
106K 2.4K 32
ToG and ACOTAR crossover. When Aelin is on a visit in the glass castle she gets sucked into a portal that leads her to the Night court. [EDITING]
437K 13.1K 96
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...