ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ | ᴅᴀʀʏʟ ᴅɪx...

By k00ki3123

Jennifer Skyler a girl who struggles to survive, a girl who fights back, a girl who doesn't let her guard dow... More

Cast

15 0 0
By k00ki3123

A/N: oh hey! Your back? I didn't think you'd actually read this but since you liked my other fanfiction if you had read it if not then what are you doing reading this one? Anyways welcome to another world aka fandom I discovered yes I know the show is ending but I thought it would be the best time to read this if you haven't watched the show go watch it starting with season 1 on Netflix it has 1 - 10 I'm currently on season 6 yes I'm trying to catch up before I'm able to watch the last season and that Rick grimes trilogy I don't think that would happen but a movie? Hell yea I think will happen hell they should've made it while they were in season 4 but still I would watch it if you would too then welcome aboard. So now that you are here enjoy this story I hope you like it better than my other one since that one was a bit messy and ik what your thinking. A show like book after a kpop one? I have interests okay and I just started this one. Now enjoy this book and happy reading!.

Crystal Reed as Jennifer Skyler

Norman Reedus as Daryl Dixon

Andrew Lincoln as Rick Grimes

Chandler Riggs as Carl Grimes

Melissa McBride as Carol

Danai Gurira as Michonne

Jeffrey Dean Morgan as Negan

Lauren Cohan as Maggie Greene

Lennie James as Morgan Jones

Josh McDermitt as Eugene Porter

Christian Serratos as Rosita

Cailey Presley as Judith Grimes

Trailer to this book

"I saved you again your welcome, I have left and went home now but there is no home if it's not mine" - Jennifer Skyler

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321K 9.6K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
240K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
113K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season