Isle Love.Ben x Oc-Descendant...

By nekomas_meow15

When the pressure to become Auradon's royally perfect Lady of the court becomes too much for Veronica, She go... More

W-I-C-K-E-D
I Don't Belong
Thoughts
Home, Evil Home
Goodbye
Ben?
It's Goin' Down
The fight and Preparations
Cotillion
Final Chapter

Where's Veronica?

27 1 0
By nekomas_meow15

-No one's POV-

Evie and Mal ran to Ben's office, desperate to get there. Once they did, they shared a look, the Evie pushed the door open.

"Ben." Mal and Evie called out at the same time. Ben's head snapped to the place where the two girls stood.

"Mal, Evie come in," Ben said. motioning for the girls to walk in. Ben got up and walked closer, noticing the small piece of paper in Mal's hand.

"Veronica has gone back to the Isle," Evie said, taking the note from Mal, and giving it to Ben.

"Dear Ben,

I'm so sorry it had to come to this, I really am. But I don't belong in Auradon, I'm not a part of your world.

I'm on the Isle, where I DO belong.

Let's face it, I'm not meant to be a pretty pink princess. I'm a villain's kid, there's no changing it, or forgetting it.

Again, I'm sorry.

And tell Mal, Evie, Carlos, and Jay that I'm okay.

I love you all

Signed, Veronica."

Ben let what he had read sink in. Veronica was gone, and it was all his fault.

"This is all my fault," Ben said, mainly to himself." I have to go there and apologize, a-and tell her to come back."

"Take us with you," Evie said, sharing a look with Mal.

"Yes." Ben blurted out."I-I mean, are you sure?"

"Yeah," Mal said.

"She's one of my best friends and Mal's sister," Evie added in.

"And, we'll bring the boys, too. It's extra protection, and none of us are really popular around there right now." Mal said. Ben nodded, the plan was set...

They were going to find Veronica.

-On The Isle- Veronica's POV-

I walked down the streets of the Isle, trying to find 'Curl Up And Dye'. Once I spotted the place, I smiled. Then I noticed the sign that said 'closed until midnight. I shrugged, then opened the door.

I looked around, the I spotted Dizzy. One of my best friends from the Isle. I leaned against the wall, waiting for foe her to notice me there. When she turned around she pulled her headphones off.

"Veronica?" Dizzy yelled, I nodded.

"Hey, kiddo," I said, walking over to Dizzy.

"Is Evie back?" Dizzy asked.

"No." I said, shaking my head." This place looks good."

"Thanks, I did it  myself," Dizzy said

"I forgot you, guy, 's don't open 'till midnight', has your grandma given you any customers?" I asked.

"No, just a witch here and there. It's mainly dusting and sweeping. Lots of sweeping." Dizzy said.

"Sounds like the old cinderella treatment," I said.

"Yeah, she's gone from wicked stepmother to wicked grandmother," Dizzy said, causing me to chuckle a little.

"That's not much of a switch," I said. "Hey, you used to do Evie, right?"

"Yeah! I thought of the little braids." Dizzy squealed.

"Got any ideas for me?" I asked, smirking. Dizzy did some things with her fingers, then she smiled. She pulled me over and sat me in a chair.

"Ugh! Blonde, with blue tips? Best of no worlds! And, what is this?! Bored to death blue?!" Dizzy asked, then she smirked a little." How far can I go?"

"Y'know, the works. I mean, whatever makes me feel like me, but much worse." I said, watching the smile on Dizzy's face grow.

"Yay!" Dizz squealed. She grabbed a ain't pair of scissors. I just smiled nervously.

                                                               (QUE THE MONTAGE)

I stood up, looking at myself in the mirror. My hair was all indigo, instead of blonde. And my nails were black and blue, instead of 'bored to death blue', as Dizzy called it.

"Hey! There I am!" I said, looking at myself in the mirror. I took some money out of my pocket, and I handed it to Dizzy.

"Reall?! For me?!" Dizzy asked.

"Yeah, you earned it," I said, handing the money to her. Dizzy went to go put it in the register until someone stopped her. Some I knew very well.

It was Harry Hook.

"Fork it over," Harry said, motioning to the money in Dizzy's hand. She handed it to him, and Harry tapped his hook on the table."And the rest of it."

Dizzy handed him the money, then I decided to say something.

"Still running taking orders from Uma, Harry? Or do you get to keep what you steel?" I asked.

"Well, well, well, just wait until Uma hears you're back!" Harry exclaimed.

"Hi, Harry." I casually greeted.

"I could hurt you," Harry said, running his hook through my hair, I grabbed his hook. I took the gum I was chewing out of my mouth, and I put it on his hook.

"Not without her permission I bet," I said. Harry put the gum in his mouth, then he swept everything off the table. Harry did a bow, then he walked out.

"Great, more sweeping," Dizzy muttered to herself, but I still heard it.

__________________________________

-In Auradon- Mal's POV-

Evie, Ben, Carlos, Jay, and I ran outside to the black limo. We needed to find Veronica, and we needed to do it quickly. I just hope she's okay, I really do.

 Jay got in the driver's seat, Ben in the passengers' seat, and the rest of us in the back. Then we were off.

-On The Isle- Mal's POV-

We got to the Isle, and we started putting the trap on the limo to hide it. I was pulling the trap with Evie when she turned to me.

"It feels so weird being here again," Evie said, looking around.

"I know, we'll be in and out," I said, noticing Ben was already walking away.

This is going to be a long night.

Word Count-917 :0

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 59 14
After meeting for the first time on the Isle of the Lost, Jack and the Descendants find themselves already whisked away to Auradon. While Mal continu...
4.3K 87 11
After she was brought back to Auradon from the Isle of the Lost, Bella has pretty much learned her place and her role. She is close friends with the...
63.2K 1.3K 14
{COMPLETED} It's been about a year since the five of you have been brought to Auradon, Mal ends up going back to the isle as you, Evie, Jay, Carlos...
72 3 1
When a lonely girl doesn't feel perfect enough to live in Auradon she sends a letter to the isle, which results in a little more than she bargained f...