Elizabeth Thunderman

By thatonekidatskool

Imagine if Max and Phoebe had another little sister Named Elizabeth (Lizzie) and she was the most powerful su... More

Intro
Adventures in supersiting
Dinner Party
Report Card
DITCH DAY
THIS LOOKS LIKE A JOB FOR
WEEKEND GUEST
You Stole My Thunder Man
WEIRD SCIENCE FAIR
Going Wonkers
Restaurant Crashers
Thundersense
not an update
Have an ice birthday
nothing to lose sleepover
Paging Dr. Thunderman
Thunderman vs Thunderman
Breaking Dad

Phoebe vs Max

3.5K 68 32
By thatonekidatskool

I'm standing in line with my sister for picture day. Yes, I'm 13 in high school but I skipped a grade because I'm really smart. Cherry went up to take her picture and I'm next . Once she gets up I go up and sit down.

"Say cheese." the man says.

"Just take the picture." I say then give him a fake smile.

I get of the chair and walk over to my sister.

"is that good?" my sister asks as i approach her and Tomato.

"Yeah." Tomato says.

"i'm actually really excited." i scoff.

"you look pretty decent you should be excited." i state and she glares at me for half a second.

"At my old school, our pictures were always a little.... Formal." Phoebe says and i roll my eyes.

"That's an understatement." i state remembering the pictures.

"You guys had to wear uniform?" Cherry asks.

"Something like that." i say.

"All i know is school pictures are forever, and i want this one to be perfect." Phoebe says i feel really bad about what max is gonna do but ill get over it.

But just in case I don't I snapped a picture of Phoebe earlier.

"Perfect, huh?" Max asks walking over throwing his arm around me but i push his arm off considering he has a huge stain on his shirt.

"You might wanna change...into someone pretty." they Nyaah each other.

"That's what your wearing for picture day?" Phoebe asks.

"I always wear what i want." Max replies and i roll my eyes.

"Next." the man says.

"Besides, Phoebe, no ones gonna be looking at me." Max says and Phoebe looks over at him.

"Why not?" she asks skeptically.

"'Cause. They'll be looking at you." Max states.

"Huh?" shes asks. And then chocolate falls onto Phoebes head and i laugh.

"Chocolate, Max?" Phoebe asks and the guy snaps a photo.

"Next." but our plan isn't done i walk over to the guy.

"Oh come on let her at least retake it." i say.

"Fine." he says and phoebe smiles at me and starts to get up.

"Smile." he says.

"wait, what? Now?" she asks and i look at max for instructions and he shakes his head.

"Don't forget to say cheese." Max says as my signal to go.

"Cheese." Phoebe says smiling and i press the button to dump the cheese and the guy snaps the picture and i laugh.

"Next." he says and i laugh walking away i go to my locker when my friends come over.

"Hey Liz did you hear about what happend to that girl during her picture?" Briella asks and i nod.

"I was there." i say and they all laugh and i cant help but feel kinda guilty cause now everyone is laughing at my sister cause of a prank and now i'm probably gonna get in trouble with Max but hey whatever.

"I think her name is Phoebe Thunderman. And i think her Brother pranked her." i nod.

"i hear he is like really hot and single. do you think i stand a chance?" i shrug i mean i know their older but they are still talking about my brother and its weird.

"Yeah i know i kinda feel bad for her but whatever." i say and walk away. Now i'm walking home and when i get there i hear dad say.

"Your'e darn right she is. And she knows it, too. That's why shes late. Shes scared of me." i roll my eyes and walk in.

"Elizabeth!" dad says.

"What?" i ask.

"Yeah, shes petrified." Phoebe says and max walks in.

"Check it out Phoebe. The internet gave you a nickname. Fondue-Doo-Head." he says and i laugh.

"Lizzy, why would you dump chocolate and Cheese all over your sister on picture day?" dad asks and i look down

"she didn't she just helped me keep phoebe in the chair." Max says.

"Why?" dad asks.

"well , i was going to use chili but its 12 bucks a gallon." Max says playing it off. "Well, that does seem high." dad says.

"Dad!" Phoebe wines.

"What is the big deal? Its not like we exposed our superpowers to anybody." Max says.

"But your still in a lot of trouble. Why would you both do this?" dad asks and i roll my eyes.

"Because mischief and mayhem are what us supervillians do." i say and max nods.

"When we moved to hiddenville to have a normal life. We were hoping this ridiculous supervillian phase of yours was just gonna end." mom says.

"Never!" me and max say.

"One day, the league of master villains is gonna call, okay, and ill be there to pick up the phone and say hello, this is Max and Elizabeth and were not going through a phase." Max says.

"Not if you don't have a phone." dad says taking Max's phone and holds his hand out for mine.

"Dad!" Max says.

"No. two weeks, no phone, for you max, one week, no phone, for you Liz, and you both apologize to your sister." i roll my eyes.

"I'm sorry Phoebe." i say.

"Fine. im sorry." max says and i look at him.

"Fondue-Doo-Head." max says and i laugh.

"Good one max." and i high five him.

"Oh, that's it." Phoebe says and lifts me and max up in the air. And I burn her and she drops me and i land on my feet of course.

"Phoebe put your brother down." dad says.

"Okay. max your ears are to big for your head." she says and he 'mehhh's' her and she does it back and dad clears his throat.

"All right." Phoebe says.

And she drops him and he lands on me.

"Max i love you but you have 1 second to get off of me before i burn you alive." i tell him and he quickly gets up and helps me up.

"Thank you. Now, if you'll excuse me, i'm suddenly in the mood for chili." dad says and him and mom walk into the kitchen.

"Two weeks, no phone? That'll teach you." Phoebe says to max.

"Please, i have phones planted everywhere." max says and grabs one out of a plant.

"I'm so done with your pranks, Max. and i'm tired of you dragging Liz in them too." she says and i roll my eyes.

"There's no dragging more like i volunteer." i tell her.

" you know what you both need? A taste of your own medicine." she says.

"What?" Max asks and i smirk.

"Your gonna prank us?" Max asks.

"Phoebe, you need a little dark side in you to do that." i tell her and she scoffs.

"I got plenty of dark side." she says and i roll my eyes.

"Who do you think puts the empty jar of peanut butter back on the shelf? This gal!" she says.

"Your wrong gal, i do that." i tell her.

"Well, stop it that drives me crazy." she says.

"Well, then mission accomplished." i say and Max chuckles.

"Oh, come on, dad that was my last phone." max says and phoebe laughs.

Max flips up a pillow and grabs another phone, and he goes down to our room and phoebe crosses her arms and pouts.

"Don't pout your to old to pout." i tell her and she pushes me with her powers and i push her back and she falls on her butt and i laugh andfollow max down.

Then i go over to my stash of phones and grab one i have about 50 in there for rainy days.

"I'm sorry i got you in trouble." max says.

"Don't sweat it Max." i tell him.

"Why do you wanna be a supervillain anyways? you'd be a great hero, even better than Phoebe." he says.

"Its not about me. or being great at anything. I just didn't want you to be alone on your journey so i joined you." i tell him.

"But if you don't want to be evil then don't be ill never be truly alone. so what do you really wanna be?" he asks and i look at him.

"I not sure anymore Max." i tell him.

"Its okay to not be sure Lizzie, but not because of other people. If you just want to be a villain because i want to be one. Then your not truly a villain. Be who you wanna be." he says.

"Okay, thanks Maxie." i say.

"No problem." he says.

And we go back to doing what we were doing.

I hear yelling and i look over to the slide and billy fly's out of it and into the wall.

"Billy in the wall." billy says and i walk over to him.

"What happened to knocking? I was about to get into the shower." Dr. Coloso says.

"Shut up." i tell him.

"Billy! You ruined my dark mayhem poster." max says and i hit him on the arm.

"Help him out." i tell him.

"Thanks, i'm fine." billy says and max pulls him out of the wall.

"Billy! That prank was supposed to be for Ma-" she cuts herself off when she sees us.

"Gic shows are fun." she says and i roll my eyes.

"I think ill go see one now." she says.

"This was your big prank, Phoebe?" i ask.

"Turning our little brother into a torpedo?" Max asks.

"It was supposed to be one of you." she says. "I would never endanger our siblings."

And Nora flies into the hole.

"Hey guys. What'd I miss?" Nora asks.

"Our prank was harmless, yours could have really hurt someone." I tell her and help Nora out of the wall.

"Lame, Phoebe. Lame." Max says and walks up the stairs.

"Just you wait. I am going to come up with the best prank ever, even if it takes me all night!" she says. And she sparks an idea.

"Great, well if you're done here, get out. All of you." I tell them and they all leave.

And I get to work with my plan. It's the next morning and I go over to max.

"Max, you're really gonna wanna wake up early." I tell him and he looks at me.

"Why?" he asks.

"You'll see." Then we get ready for school. Once we walk in I get my camera ready and Max laughs.

"You did this?" he whispers.

"Yep." I tell him and he fist bumps me.

"Nice," he says.

"Morning, sunshine. So I gave you all night."  I say and she wakes up.

"Did you come up with the best prank ever yet? 'Cause I did."  I tell her and the bell rings.

And she sits up and people walk into the hall and laugh at Phoebe and she turns and looks at me.

"Oh, I am getting you back for this." Phoebe says and I laugh and roll my eyes.

"Oh please don't wait. But just know when you do i'll hit you where it really hurts. and youll be begging me for forgiveness." I tell her and walk away and I go to class.

"Omg i think that girl Phoebe got pranked again." Bri says.

"Yeah me  too i think it was her brother who pranked her again." another one of my friends Kristie says.

"Omg, i think im gonna talk to him after school." Bri says.

"That's not a good idea, Max will be busy." I told them and instantly shut my mouth.

"You know him?" Bri asks.

"Um, no, I was in the hall during the prank and heard Phoebe say she was going to tell his parents, and usually that means grounded." I told them.

"Well if i can catch him right before he leaves then i should be good." She says the day goes on and then it's the end of the day and I grab my stuff and go to find Max.

"We have to go. like right now." I told him.

"Okay what's the hurry?" he says and i grab his hand and i walk fast.

"Elizabeth?" I hear Bri ask.

"Briella. What a coincidence you're here." I told her.

"Bye Max you should go home." I tell him and he leaves.

"I should have known. You're dating max."

I gag. "Eww no. never we are just neighbors." I told her.

"Then why were you holding hands just now?" she says.

"He had to go home and watch his younger siblings Billy and Nora so i was dragging him out before he got into more trouble." I told her.

"Oh okay. Well put in a good word for me bye girl." she says. And I ran home. Once I get there I go to our room to laugh.

"Why are we laughing?" I ask.

"No reason." Max says.

"Max and Elizabeth Thunderman. This is the dark mayhem of the league of master villains." 'Dark mayhem' says.

"Yeah, right. Nice prank, Phoebe." and everything goes haywire and I roll my eyes. And sit on my bed.

"This is not a prank. And I am not Phoebe! Do you think your sister is capable of hacking your computer?" Phoebe asks.

"Yes." i say.

"Lizzie for sure, Nora, maybe. But Phoebe, definitely not. Wow! Dark Mayhem. You're so cool." max says and i just put on my headphones and pull my blanket over my head and go to sleep. In the morning I woke up.

"And Max is gone." I shrug and get ready for school. Then I walk and go to class. Then the bell rings and I grab my stuff and I hear laughing and I see Max in a hula outfit. Once I go home I go to our room and plan a huge prank.

"What are you doing?" max ask.

"I'm gonna drive phoebe crazy." I told him.

"How do you plan to do that?" he asks.

"by doing nothing at all." I tell him and he laughs.

"You mock me? Let me explain. You see, if she expects one of us to prank her she will be on edge waiting and trying to prevent it. Therefore she will drive herself crazy. Which in turn will be the best prank of all." I told him.

"Pranking her by not pranking her. You're a genius." he says and the doorbell rings and he leaves. And I, as usual, go to sleep. I watch as phoebe avoids things that could be a prank. And then dumps water on 2 people who look like me and Max and then they take the buckets off their heads and I look at her and she runs away.

"See." I tell him and he fist bumps me. And I walk away and go to class.

"You seem to really hang out with my crush. I wonder why?" bri says. "I don't like him in that way.'' I told her.

"Kristie if a girl knows alot about a boy and hangs around him 24/7 and lives next to him and won't let anyone ask him out. Do you think she likes him?" she asks.

"Well obvi." Kristie says.

"Briella i don't like max at all take a shot at him. But don't say i didn't warn you.'' I tell her and she laughs.

"Well now I'm not because he's dating you." she says and i roll my eyes.

"I've got nothing to prove to you. If you really think I like my brother, you're nuts." I say and go to my seat and they quickly follow me to our seats.

"Wait, a minute. Go back, that's your brother?" Kristie asks.

"Yes my name is Elizabeth Thunderman not Elizabeth Penelope, Penelope is my second middle name." I told them.

"You're lying." Briella says.

"How so?" I ask.

"You look nothing like him or his actual sister number one i think their twins number two they have brown hair and brown eyes." she says and wow that kinda hurt yeah i look different but she didn't have to point it out.

"Yeah I'm adopted. My real parents died in a car accident right after I was born. My adoptive parents say I was lucky that I was in the back, otherwise I wouldn't have survived. And i've been with them ever since.'' I told them.

"Oh I'm so sorry. We didn't mean to hurt your feelings." they say.

"It's fine." if i didn't get the DNA test done i would have actually believed i was adopted. On my way home I got a text from Josh and I texted him till I got him then I texted him bye. I then go to my room.

"Alright Max, I can't take it anymore. It's over. Let us all call a truce and walk away. Deal?" she asks.

"Yeah no i'm good.'' I say and grab my blanket and wrap it around me and go upstairs and go to the kitchen.

"Why?" I ask , looking at the trash.

"It was your mothers idea.'' Dad says and mom walks in and looks at the trash.

"That's it. Stupid book." Mom says and shuts the door and some trash falls.

"Mom, shut up. Were staying quiet and we're gonna move.'' I told her.

"Okay i got it." Mom says and drops the book and I throw my blanket on the couch and push mom out of the way and the trash falls on me. And I look at mom.

"How hard is it to be quiet?" I ask her then I turn to the younger kids.

"You two better clean this up and take out the trash, okay if I even see one piece of trash when I come back your dead got it?" and they nod.

"And you two need parenting out of a book. Max and Phoebe are stuck in the lair pranking each other and Billy and Nora haven't taken out the trash and made an even bigger mess. But hey who cares.'' I walk out the back door and turn on the water hose and hose myself off. Then I go inside and see the phone with a sledgehammer. I roll my eyes and take a shower then I grab my blanket and go to sleep.

I wake up and get ready for school and go upstairs. I'm about to go into the kitchen when a sledgehammer flies right past my face. And I roll my eyes and just walk to school.

Sometimes I just wanna rip my family to shreds.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 422 26
Bella lives with her older and twin brother. Her father is in the navy and is overseas, which means that Jace has to take care of his sister and brot...
33.2K 548 13
You're the adopted child of James Amber but found he hid it from you. So you left to find your real mom and now you've finally came back to Arcadia B...
267K 4.8K 32
Teddy was your average normal girl at school. She dressed nicely, she had her one and only best friend, she got good grades, she had everything she...
1.7K 51 7
"You're meant to be my best friend, Mike. Are we even best friends anymore?" ✩-.. What if the events in season four went a bit differently? ..-✩ ✩...