๐‘ฌ๐’—๐’๐’๐’–๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ ~ ๐‘บ.๐‘ด, ๏ฟฝ...

By TookyTuriah_

๐‘ฌ๐’—๐’๐’๐’–๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’. (๐ž๐ฏ-๐ฎ๐ก-๐ฅ๐จ๐จ-๐ฌ๐ก๐ฎ๐ก๐ง) ๐Ÿญ. ๐—”๐—ป๐˜† ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ด๏ฟฝ... More

๐‚๐š๐ฌ๐ญ โฆ
๐Ÿ. ๐ˆ๐ฌ ๐“๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐€ ๐‡๐š๐ฅ๐Ÿ ๐Ž๐Ÿ ๐€ ๐ƒ๐ž๐š๐ ๐๐จ๐๐ฒ?
๐Ÿ. ๐‹๐ž๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐†๐จ ๐’๐œ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ‘. ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‡๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐˜๐—ผ๐ฎ?
๐Ÿ’. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐€๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐—บ๐ž๐ง๐ญ
๐Ÿ“. ๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐Œ๐—ผ๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ ๐€๐ซ๐ž ๐„๐ฑ๐ฉ๐—ผ๐ฌ๐ž๐
๐Ÿ”. ๐†๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ƒ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‰๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ•. ๐’๐ฉ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ
July Updating Schedule
๐Ÿ—. ๐ˆ ๐–๐š๐ฌ ๐๐จ๐ซ๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐–๐š๐ฒ

๐Ÿ–. ๐ˆ๐ฌ ๐“๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š ๐Œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐‹๐ข๐จ๐ง

858 46 37
By TookyTuriah_

☾. ❦ .☽

S1 x E5
Monday
January 31, 2011

As Honey walked through the hallway to the culinary room, Issac and Austin followed her. It is known around school that Honey is Coach Finstock's daughter, so she is like the school's daughter. Like Lydia, Honey gets a lot of favoritism. She doesn't get dress coded as much as others do, she is allowed to use any room on school grounds, but the teachers are the hardest on her regarding grades.

Once she makes it to the culinary room, she unpacks the picnic basket and puts the food into her fridge. But, of course, this fridge is solely for her and her friends. Stiles and Scott were shocked to see how much she benefits from being their coach's daughter.

She places the picnic basket on top of the fridge and hands Issac and Austin their breakfast sandwiches before she grabs hers, Stiles, and an extra two sandwiches. They walked out of the room and walked to Honey's locker. As she emptied her backpack and placed the necessary books into her bag, Austin and Issac finally took a bite out of the hot breakfast sandwiches.

"Why is this so good?"
Austin groans out as he takes his second bite.

"Years of practice."
Honey says, kissing his cheek.

She looks over to Issac and notices him scarfing down the sandwiches. She chuckles under her breath and rubs his head.

"It's not going anywhere."
She says lightly, making him look up at her.

She couldn't help but laugh as she saw his widened eyes sparkle.

"Is it that good?"
She asks.

Before he could answer, Stiles, snatched one of the sandwiches out of her hands.

"They are. I don't know why you asked that."
Stiles says, instantly unwrapping the sandwiches and gobbling them down.

"Are you going to go see Lydia?"
She asked her brother, knowing how he was.

"You already know me, sis."
He chuckles.

"Please keep me updated."
I ask him as my voice trembles.

Stiles gives me a knowing look before kissing my forehead and bidding us goodbye. Issac gave her a knowing look, and Austin looked at them, confused.

"What is going on? I feel like I'm missing something."
Austin asks, clueless about what was happening.

"Last night, Lydia got attacked by a thing. The same thing attacked Honey maybe two weeks ago, bitting her twice. One on her thigh, the other on the side of her stomach."
Issac tells him.

"IT WHAT?"
Austin fumed.

"It's fine, Austin. See, look, I'm okay."
I soothe him as I caress his cheek.

"I'm going to kill whatever the hell that thing is."
He growls softly.

"I'll help."
I tell him.

"I wasn't prepared last time. We were looking for half of a body, but after finding it, the thing attacked Scott and me. It wasn't a mountain lion. It was a monster. Don't tell anyone I told you, okay?"
I ask them.

Even though Austin was angry and Issac was sad, they nodded. Austin and I walked Issac to his first class before we walked to our English class. Instead of me sitting in between Stiles and Austin, I sat in Austin's old seat, and he sat in mine. So instead of it being Austin, Me, then Stiles. It's now me, Austin, then Stiles.

As Austin and I sat down, Stiles entered the room, surprising me. As class began, I noticed that Alison or Scott didn't come to class. Before I turned to ask Austin what was going on, I remembered that she and Austin were twins, and maybe Scott had decided to skip class. That would be the most logical answer because Scott isn't the type to miss school for no reason.

Today I had three free periods, two before and one after lunch, because many teachers were trying to speed grade before the parent-teacher conference. The bell rings, and I immediately walk out of the room. I meet up with Issac and Austin before they head to their 3rd-period class. Once they were in class and the last bell rang, I immediately went to my car to grab the picnic stuff.

I pull out a wagon and place the bag of plates, silverware, glasses, vase, fake candles, napkins, and two large picnic blankets into the wagon. I roll it behind me to the clearing I call my secret spot, and I lay the two navy blue blankets next to each other. I set the bag plates, candles, glasses, and vase down onto the blanket, keeping it stable.

I walk back to my car and grab the three foldable tables. I set the tables up before returning to the car to grab the teal, white, and green throw pillows. I set the pillows around one table because the other two are there to hold the food. Next, I grab the white and blue decorative table sheets. I begin to set up the table. After putting the last fake candle on the table, I ran to my car and headed to the flower shop.

I entered the shop and bought a bouquet of Daylilies. On my way back to school, I quickly stopped at the closes party store. I had two gold foil balloons blown up, which are a '1' and a '7'. I got a silly birthday crown, confetti, and some noise makers. The last thing I got was two bouquets of green, teal, and gold balloons.

Once I was sure I had everything, I headed straight back to school and the culinary room to reheat the food. Once I got to the classroom, I saw one of my favorite teachers.

"Honey, how are you? And what's all this?"
Mrs.Collins asks as I enter the room.

"Mrs. Collins, I'm fine, just coming to heat some food."
I tell her smiling brightly. I ignore her second question as I walk toward the refrigerator after putting the balloons and the decorations down.

"Your lunch period is 5th period. It's almost 4th period."
She states. Since I didn't answer the questions, she said nothing about it.

"Mr.Bahn and Mrs. Bahn canceled class."
I tell her as I enter the fridge and begin setting things on the counter.

"I'm happy they did because I wouldn't have had enough time to set up and cook. I'm already a bit behind on time. Lucky it won't take long."
I mumble.

"Set up for what?"

I jumped in surprise as I turned around, and she was right behind me.

"A picnic for a close person of mine. It's his birthday today, and I wanted to do something special."
I tell her as I begin to turn on the oven to finish cooking the gently seared lamb.

"Is this a boyfriend?"
She asks.

"Somewhat. Not official yet."
I tell her as I prepare the food, putting on a pot of water.

"Wait, how did you know?"

"You wouldn't do this for just anyone. I know it's not Scott. If it were, you wouldn't be here. But by the look on your face, I can tell that you like him much more than Scott."
She tells me, making me blush slightly.

"He's amazing. They both are. Who would have thought that letting go of Scott would bring me two amazing people."
I gush unintentionally, not realizing I outed my poly relationship to my teacher.

"Both? Are you dating two people?"
Mrs. Collins questions.

"Yes..."
I answer awkwardly as I tense up.

"Haha! The look on your face is priceless! Loosen up. I think everyone here knows about your dating situation."
She chokes out, causing me to relax slightly.

At times like this, I hate being the coach's daughter because no matter what I do, there will always be eyes on me. There isn't any privacy at this school! Why can't people mind their own business!

"Well, I'll let you get back to it. I have to go to a conference with some other elective teachers. Use whatever you need. Have fun."
She says before leaving.

I sigh in relief before returning to cooking and heating the food.
**

As Honey starts to dunk her bread into her French toast mix, she is pulled into a vision.

"Honey Hale! Who told you to eat that!"
A dark-haired white teenager scolded the toddler, who had a fist full of chocolate cake and frosting smeared all over her face.

"Sorry, Laura."
The younger werewolf pouts as her eyes water.

"Honey, it's okay. Just ask next time."
A 13-year-old Laura tells the three-year-old Honey.

"Hungry."
Honey says cutely as she tilts her head.

Laura smiled at the cute little girl before picking her up.

"This little wolf has a horrible sweet tooth."
Laura says as he walks towards an older woman with dark brown hair.

"Hmm, is my little niece covered in chocolate? Looks tasty!"
The woman says as she takes Honey out of Laura's arms and pretends to eat her.

"Aunt Ta-Ta! Noooo"
Honey squeals out laughing historically.

"I have never seen chocolate covered in chocolate. Littlest wolf, go with Laura and get yourself clean."
A brown skin man says as he enters the room.

"Okay, Papa!"

As Honey left the room, she overheard her aunt and father talking.

"Have you found a family yet? Her staying here will put us all in danger. Honey herself is too dangerous; it's better to send her away. Let her experience a normal life, not one where she would have to keep running and will never be safe."
Talia said to her older brother.

"I will keep my daughter for as long as possible, even if it kills me, Talia."

Honey was sucked into another vision, but this time it was present

She watches as Alison's crazy aunt Kate walks up to the broken-down Hale house with an unsuspecting Derek inside working out. She watches as Kate torture Derek, trying to get information out of him that he doesn't have before attempting to shoot him up.

**

She gasps out in shock at the memory and the vision.

"What the hell is wrong with the Argent family."
She sighs out in frustration.

Honey shakes her head and continues coating the bread with the mix. She knows that she and Derek are related, but she doesn't feel the need to run to help him, especially since she doesn't know how to work her powers. Hell, she didn't even know what she was, what powers come with being an Angel/Demon/Wolf.

Plus, she and Derek have nothing to do with each other. The only thing that makes sense to her is to continue with her life. She does not know what is happening in the supernatural world unless she gets a vision or Stiles includes her. She hasn't even been motivated to figure out these powers, let alone use them.

Sighing heavily, she finishes up the food.
-

I load the food back into the basket as I shake off the thought of any supernatural thing. As I  grab the bouquets of balloons, my father enters the room with a cooler full of drinks and his arm holding a small cake and a plastic bag.

"Hey, baby girl. I brought most of the things you asked for. I got some of Austin's favorite drinks like you asked. I also got some non-alcoholic sparkling champagne. We have 'Chateau De Fleur Non-alcoholic Sparkling Wine' and 2 of each Welch's White Grape and Red Grape non-alcoholic sparkling cocktails. I also got some juice you like. I also got the red velvet cake. Oh, l the happy birthday sign and the blindfold."
He says, naming everything as he pulls it up and places it back inside the cooler. Then he held out the bags with the birthday sign and blindfold.

"Thank you so much, Dad! I cannot thank you enough for this."
I tell him happily as I hug him tightly.

"Of course, anything to help you, bumble bee."
He says, kissing my forehead.

After putting the cake in the fridge and the cooler full of drinks next to the refrigerator, I grab the balloons and the sign before rushing out to my private spot. I walk through the woods behind the school and walk to the clearing, and finally appreciate the greenery that always brings me comfort.

I found this place my first year while looking for a place to be alone. That year I realized that no matter the season, the plants here grow with the season, even in winter.

I walked toward the two tables between two large trees and placed the two bouquets of balloons next to the two trees. I tape up a blue happy birthday sign onto two low-hanging branches.

I look at my finished product and smile. I did well. Realizing I had 5 minutes before the bell rang, I hurriedly walked back to the culinary room and grabbed the flowers, the birthday crown, noisemakers, confetti, and balloons. As I walk out, the bell rings, and I smile brightly. I walked to Issac's class first because it was closer. As I see him walking out of the classroom, I call out his name.

"Issac!"

Immediately his head turns in my direction, and a huge smile appears.

"Is all this for Austin?"
He asks once he reaches me.

"Yeah. Austin never mentioned having plans today, so I decided to plan this. I'm happy I told him not to pick us up today. It was supposed to be a surprise, but since he got here before us, he saw the picnic basket."
I sigh.

"It's okay, Honey. He will love it either way."
Issac cooed, comforting me as he gently rubbed my head.

I smile brightly at him before pecking his cheek.

"Thank you."
I beam.

"Of course."
He grins.

I walk toward Austin's locker, only to be stopped by Issac. I opened my mouth to ask why he stopped me, but it closed as he took the hat, flowers, and balloons out of my hand, leaving me with the confetti and noise makers. He grabs my now free hand and begins to walk towards the hallway of Austin's locker. I look at him in shock for a couple of seconds before smiling and leaning my head against his arm.

The small gesture impacted my heart as it felt like it was about to burst out of my chest. I never knew how great it felt not always being strong because being strong and independent was the only thing I knew. It felt new and different having someone treat me with care and respect, like a girl, like I am a gentle person, like I matter and don't have to always be strong. No matter how minor the issue is.

Austin and Issac treat me with care and patience, which is a new thing for me. When I'm with them, I feel comfortable enough to be soft and "weak." It's like my hard exterior and interior melt away entirely with them.

As we turn down the hallway, I see Austin leaning against his locker. I beam and start to pick up my pace, and Issac follows my lead.

"Happy Birthday Austin!"
I exclaim as I reach him.

I blew the noise maker as I ripped open the confetti and threw it over him. I take the silly crown out of Isaac's hand, placing it on top of Austin's head.

I watch as a giant smile spreads across his face. As I smile at him, he grabs my chin and pulls me closer to him, making my breath hitch. I look up at him as he stares deeply into my eyes.

"Thank you, baby."
He says as he places his forehead against mine.

I could only nod. Before I knew it, Austin brought me into a deep and passionate kiss. I let out an involuntary moan. As the kiss ends, Austin tugs on my bottom lip before letting go. He placed his forehead against mine again as he caressed my face.

"Fuck."
He whispers as he places his hand on his chest.

He lifts his head and rests it on his locker.

"You are driving me insane."
He tells me in a shaky voice.

"Same Argent, same. Get yourself together."
Issac says, making Austin look at him to see the flowers and the '17' balloons in his hand.

"Are those for me?"
Austin asks.

"Yes. I know they are one of your favorites. It is not every day that you see a girl gift her man flowers."
I tell him, grabbing the flowers from Isaac's hand and giving them to Austin.

"I just want to give you the best day possible with us being at school."
I tell him.

"This was the best day already when you arrived at school."
He says, smiling lovingly at me.

"Well, I hope you know this isn't it."
I express as I take both of their hands.

"Huh? There's more?"
Austin asks, confused, causing Issac and I to laugh.

"Lead the way, baby."
Issac said.

I nodded and began to lead them to the culinary classroom. I make Austin stay outside the room as Issac and I grab the cooler and picnic basket. I grab the cute blue blindfold off the table and the cooler. I walked out first, sitting the cooler inside the room right next to me, and made Austin wear the blindfold. I grab the cooler handle and signal for Issac to come.

Issac and I grab an arm of Austin's as I lead the way to the clearing. We waddled to the clearing because Austin kept dropping his weight on us whenever he tripped over the air or his feet. As we walk through the last line of trees, I take the blindfold off Austin.

"Surprise! Happy 17th Birthday Austin."
I exclaim as I watch his eyes tail across the clearing.

"This is beautiful. How did you find this clearing?"
Issac asks.

"I found it last year. I finally experienced the fetishism of being a black girl. I got tired of it, and I needed a place to be alone. I found this place. I've been coming here ever since."
I tell them.

"Surprise! And Happy Birthday. I hope I've made this day special for you."
I tell him again as we reach the blanket.

"Thank you so much. This is the most perfect birthday I've had. You've made my day."
He smiles, kissing my forehead gently.

I tell Issac to sit the basket on the empty table as we all take a seat at the decorated table. I, of course, sit at the blank tables and start to unpack all the food. First, I take out the cold foods and place them together, then grab the hot food and place them on the other table. I put the cake in the center of the connected tables.

"For meat, I have fried spicy garlic parmesan chicken, jerk lamb chops. I also made seafood gumbo, baked Mac & Cheese, garlic shrimp pasta, yeast rolls, Italian beef, spicy tuna onigiri, spinach dip and chips, tomato and cucumber salad, strawberry and whipped cream cheese French toast, bacon, potatoes, scrambled eggs, garlic bread, and some sandwiches. I have some fruit and melted chocolate as well."
I tell them as I open up the medium-sized platters of food and fruit.

"Start me with the breakfast food with your jerk lamb chops."
Austin says, and I smile.

"Coming right up!"
I jokingly yell as I salute.

"You are so corny, Honey."
Issac chuckles out.

"Of course."
I wink before grabbing the big plate from in front of Austin to fix his plate.

Since he wanted more than I thought he would, I grabbed an extra plate underneath the food table and began putting everything onto his plates. I pass him one plate at a time, one with all the breakfast food and the other plate full of jerk lamb chops with carrots, potatoes, and mushrooms.

"This looks delicious."
Austin states as he stares at the food in front of him.

"Thank you."
I blush as I watch him salivate at the sight of the food.

"Don't eat yet. Issac, what do you want ?"
I ask, taking his plat from off of the table.

"I would like some Gumbo, chicken, Mac and cheese, and French toast."
Issac tells me.

"Have you ever had gumbo or baked Mac and cheese before?"
I ask as I grab a bowl for the gumbo.

"No, I haven't, but when you were cooking it, it smelt so good."
He says, and I smile to myself.

"I made it spicy. I don't know if it'll be too hot for you, but I tried to make it as mild as my taste buds allowed me."
I tell him as I put a spoonful of rice in the middle of the bowl.

I pour some gumbo into the bowl and pass it to him. On the plate, I put four pieces of chicken wings, a big scoop of baked macaroni, and French toast.

"I know Austin already said this, but this smells and looks so delicious. Please hurry. I feel like my stomach is about to eat itself."
Issac whines as he rubs his stomach.

"I'm coming. Let me get my food and the drinks."
I laugh as I begin to place an Italian beef on my plate.

I then grab some garlic shrimp pasta and garlic bread on one plate. I make a bowl of gumbo and a side of yeast rolls. I put my plate and bowl down on the table. I grab a red grape sparkling juice and pour it into our plastic champagne glasses.

"Thank you for doing all of this for me. I know it took you so long to prepare everything, and I love that you took hours out of your day to make me feel special and happy. I've never felt this appreciated and cared for in my life. Thank you so much, My Love."
Austin says as he grabs my hand and kisses it.

"You're welcome. I'm happy I've made you happy."
I smile at him before pecking his lips.

"Happy 17th birthday, Austin. May we celebrate many more together. Okay, we can eat now."
I toast, and we clink our glasses together, and immediately after, the boys dig into their food.

As I watched them eat my food, I couldn't have but smile and wish we could stay like this.

***

Sadly my wish didn't come true because after our free period we all had to go to class. We had a good amount of food left over, so I packed it up and put it back into the refrigerator in the culinary room. After we ate to our hearts' content, we wanted to nap, but since class started in twenty minutes, we couldn't. They helped me take everything back to my car before helping me put the food into the fridge.

Issac and Austin walked me to my 7th-period class before going their separate ways.

Throughout my last two periods, I was half falling asleep and half eating the leftover fruits from the platter. The teachers didn't fuss about it since they were all too busy trying to get their thoughts and grades together for the parent-teacher conference in about an hour.

Issac, Austin, and I met at the bleachers once school let out since it wouldn't make sense to go back home just to come back here. As we sit and wait, we all eat the leftover cake.

"I can't believe you made this too! It's so soft and sweet. You went all out for me. I can't wait to reciprocate it on your birthday."
Austin says as he eats a forkful of the cake.

"This is the first time that I'm excited about mine."
Issac announces as he stabs his fork into the cake to grab some.

This causes me to look at him in sadness. I couldn't imagine living in a home where even my parents did nothing but abuse me and make me miserable. I'm extremely sad for him, but I'm here to give him something his father neglected to provide him; care, love, family, praise, and so much more.

I hope his father never comes near him again. I won't watch as Issac gets hurt by that monster again. It's perplexing to me to see a parent abuse something they made.

"Don't worry, Issac, from now on, please look forward to your birthdays, hell, look forward to everything from now on. Okay?"
I tell him as I grab his hand to have his full attention.

"Okay."
He says with a small smile.

Knowing he wasn't entirely convinced, I give him a reassuring smile as I feed him some cake.

"Hey! What about me!"
Austin pouts jokingly, making the two of us laugh.

I scoop up some more cake and feed it to Austin, and he smiles in satisfaction, causing me to shake my head and laugh. I'm happy these two are my first relationship. I get the perfect amount of care from both of them. We haven't had any miscommunication problems or drama, which is fantastic.

I've seen a lot of relationships here fail because of miscommunication and one or both partners invading their partners' feelings. I hope we can't avoid that. The only factor that's hindering me from doing more things with them is my secret, my secret of being a supernatural creature. As much as I want to tell them, I feel as though I have to tell my dad first.

As we waited for the conference to start, Austin wanted to play lacrosse for a bit of practice. As we played, we taught Issac the basics of the game, and surprisingly he was good for a beginner. Before we knew it, we saw parents walking around the school, and we knew it was our cue.

We walk with Austin to meet his parents for his and Allison's conference. Since my dad is a teacher and the unofficial guardian for Issac, we had to wait until his last parent left so he could meet Issac's teacher.

Third Person POV

As Honey and Issac sat together in the hallway, Austin was with his parents.

"Where is your sister?"
Chris asks his son.

"I don't know. Allison is her own person."
Austin responded, not wanting to give away that his sister skipped school.

Chris hums, and they proceed into the classroom of Allison's teacher, Ms. Ramsey. Austin sat to the side because this conference had nothing to do with him. As the meeting wraps up, Ms. Ramsey tells his parents about Allison not being at school. His parents immediately look at him, and he shrugs his shoulders.

"Why didn't you tell me your sister wasn't in school today?"
Victoria snaps at him.

"How would I know? I don't keep her in my back pocket. She makes her own decisions, not me. We have one or two classes together. I tried to text her, but she didn't answer. I just thought she was in class."
Austin replied.

"Don't the two of you have lunch together?"
Chris asks.

"Yes, but I didn't go to lunch because Honey set up a surprise birthday picnic for me."
Austin answers.

"Oh wow! So only Allison skipped? That's surprising."
Victoria says in shock.

Austin just sucks his teeth before turning around and leading them to his teacher. He hated how his parents thought so low of him and thought so highly of Allison. Ever since he was young, he wanted to please his parents, but it's like no matter what he does, it's never enough.

Once the family of three entered the room, Mr. Harris, to their surprise, the teacher is known to be strict, sarcastic, and rude, hugged Austin.

"So you are the parents to this wonderful kid. There isn't much to say about Austin. He's an amazing kid, athlete, and student. He is always on top of his studies. At first, I was shocked, but then I realized he hung around Honey a lot. Austin's grade never goes below a 90. He's one of the most talented students in my class. Every teacher he has can say the same. You have nothing to worry about with this one. I just don't know why he came today."
Mr. Harris praised.

"Oh, Honey and Issac had to stay today because Issac has his conference. It's not because he has a C or below. It's the opposite. His grades have skyrocketed."
Austin says to Mr. Harris, making the teacher nod.

"Ah, yes, Mr. Lahey. After being around Honey, his grades have also been very promising. I'm guessing Honey doesn't play about your grades?"
Mr. Harris chuckles.

"No. No, she doesn't. She is more strict than my parents when it comes to school."
Austin laughs with Mr. Harris, forgetting his parents were there.

The two parents sat quietly watching the teacher, and Austin praise Honey for her strictness about learning. As their conversation ended, a knock was heard on the door.

"I heard someone talking about me?"
An all too familiar voice sounds through the room.

"Honey."
"Baer."
Austin and Mr. Harris said at the same time.

"Hello, Hello. My dad is here for Issac's meeting."
She says.

"Come in, come in."
Mr. Harris says, smiling.

The smile on his face shocks the students who are passing by.

"Dad, Issac, come on."
Honey yells down the hall, causing some pass-byers to jump in fright.

Austin, Issac, Mr. Harris, and Bobby all laugh. Everyone in the room could tell who Honey's parent was.

"Hello, Mr. and Mrs. Argent. It is nice to finally meet the parents of the boy courting my daughter. Lucky your boy is smart enough for my daughter, and he treats her well. Hello Austin, Happy Birthday. Did you like the picnic that my baby slave over the stove for?"
Bobby says as he hugs Austin.

"Yes, it was amazing. At this point, I'm convinced that there isn't anything Honey can't do. The food was so delicious I over-stuffed myself. I can say that this was my best birthday, even though we were at school."
Austin says, and Bobby nods.

"I'm happy you enjoyed it. You don't know how many times my hands were hit because of me trying to sneak food."
Bobby says as he rubs his hands in the process.

"I told you it was for Austin's birthday, yet you still decide to try to steal it, Dad. It's not like I didn't feed you. You are just greedy."
Honey pouts as she jumps at her dad, causing the males in the room to chuckle.

"I don't have much to say about Issac. His grades have increased by two letter grades. His usual range was from low C's to high B's, and now they are from high B's to high A's. If he keeps it up, his GPA will get better. I think he will be at least be in the top 15 students. That's all I have to say about Issac."
Mr. Harris says, causing Honey to smile at her two boys.

"I guess my hard work paid off."
She smirks, making the two boys roll their eyes and smile.

"Yes, it did."
Issac hums out as he wraps his arm around her shoulders.

"Honey, come to my classroom more. You're supposed to be the school's daughter, yet you never keep me company. It makes me sad that my favorite student doesn't visit me."
Mr. Harris half pouts, shocking a lot of people in the room, well besides Bobby and Honey.

"I'll try."
Honey smiles.

They bid Mr. Harris goodbye, and the two families walk to the parking lot.

As the families walked to the parking lot, Allison and Scott finally arrived at the school. As they came, Victoria began to call Allison, worried about her daughter. Chris was a little less worried as he left a voicemail for his daughter telling her she was grounded.

Honey couldn't help but shake her head.

'Scott, this isn't the best way to get in the good grace of your girlfriend's parents.'

As the Argent parents, Austin, Honey and Issac, and Bobby get to the parking lot fills with commotion. Chris Argent instantly grabs his gun and closes the car door. Sheriff Stilinski also grabs his gun while Honey begins to hyperventilate.

Issac, who was next to her, immediately understood why. Austin, who was in his car, heard the animal's growling and immediately thought about Honey. Without thinking about anything, he ran almost immediately to Honey's car.

Issac places Honey into the backseat of the car and gets in next to her. Austin gets into the car on her right side. Trying to calm her down, Issac kisses her. After they both felt her breathing regulate, Issac pulled away, and the boys relaxed.

Honey catches her breath as she tries to ignore the noise outside. She knew it wasn't the monster that attacked her, but the trauma of getting attacked still haunted her. She couldn't help but have flashbacks to that night whenever she hears a trigger. Growling is her trigger. She has been grateful to Scott for fighting with her because she doesn't know how she'll react if she hears or see him shift.

"It's okay, babe. We got you."
Austin whispers in a comforting tone.

"I know it's a Mountain Lion, but the growling and the scream triggered the memory. I'm sorry."
Honey sighs.

Her eyes felt droopy, and her body felt heavy. She was exhausted. Issac felt as her body slumped against him and gunshots rang through the parking lot. Issac and Austin jump at the sudden noise.

"I don't know if they killed that mountain Lion or not, but at this moment, I don't care. Honey is passed out, and I don't know how to drive. I'm pretty sure Mr. Finstock left already. Austin, can you take us home?"
Issac rants.

"Yes, I'll drive you all home. I'll ask my mother to drive my car back home."
Austin says before getting out of the car and talking to his mom.

Issac gently lies Honey down in the backseat as he reaches the front and starts the car. He lets down the window to let cool air in. Two minutes later, Austin gets to the car and pulls off, driving to Honey's house.

Bobby, who left before them, arrived home not knowing his daughter had a panic attack and was now passed out in the backseat of her car. Bobby was sitting in the living room when the front door was busted open, and the duo, with a passed-out Honey in their arms, rushed into the house to her room.

The father, after seeing his daughter being carried inside, became alert. As he rushed towards her room, the two boys came out.

"What's going on? Why did you carry her in?"
Bobby asks the two boys, immediately worried about his child's safety.

Austin and Issac look at each other and contemplate whether to tell Bobby or not. They knew Honey didn't want them to tell anyone, but her father was not anyone.

"I think we should tell him."
Austin says, and Issac nods his head in agreement.

"I think we should go sit down."
Issac suggests.

Once seated, the two began to tell the father everything from the attack on Honey to today. Bobby sat there horrified. The boys thought it was because he didn't believe them, but it was quite the opposite.

After they told Bobby everything, Bobby knew that everything that he was worried about before was happening. He never thought that his daughter would meet her mates and get bitten twice in the same week. It was only a matter of time before her extraordinary gift made themselves known. He finally felt it was time to let her know and help his daughter learn about her heritage as she should have.

As Honey slept, the spell began to fall apart. Her body began to heat up, causing her to shift uncontrollably. Honey lets out a pain-filled scream that is heard throughout the house. Bobby was the first to react. He ran to her room to see her shifting. Her nails were extending into claws. Immediately the father picks up his daughter and rushes out of the house with the two boys behind them.

"You two stay here. Don't go anywhere. I will be back."
He ordered the two boys who were worried about their girl.

As much as they wanted to disobey his order, they knew they couldn't. They could only wait until he said something to them about her condition.

Bobby drove as fast as he could to the Vet clinic. He knows the only one that would be able to help his baby would be the Druid, Deaton. On his way, he called Deaton to meet him at the clinic.

Once they reached the clinic, Bobby attempted to pick up his daughter, but it felt like her skin was on fire. He ran into the clinic to ask Deaton to help.

The two men ran outside and to the car. Deaton wraps a towel over her body and picks her up. He took her into the cleared-out medical room and laid her down.

"What happened."
Deaton asks as he opens her eyes to see they are flickering for orange, black, white, and purple.

"Our worst scenario happened. She was bitten twice by the alpha, and I assume her boyfriends are her soulmate. I think the spell completely broke."
Bobby informs Deaton.

Deaton's eyes widen in horror. He never thought that this worst-case scenario would happen. And in a matter of weeks at that. Deaton places his hand over the necklace and realizes there is a little bit of the spell still intact.

"She hasn't shifted yet because some of the spells is still holding on. I can de-spell it faster so she won't be in more pain. I can't recast it because I would need another Druid, but your wife was the only one living here in Beacon Hills. What do you want to do?"
Deaton asks.

"Get rid of the damn spell. It's time she become what she was born to be. Our girl is in pain."
Bobby all but yells.

Deaton nods and begins to break the rest of the spell. As the magic leaves the necklace, Honey levitates, and her wings come out. Deaton and Bobby were shocked to see this new form she had attained.

Her black and white wings were replaced with burnt orange, bright orange, and red ones. The fire began to grow out of her body and surround her. The sight was beautiful and majestic. The fire spins around her, and she shifts into a red, white, orange, and black wolf with white, black,red, and orange ombré wings. Her eyes were purple instead of the typical werewolf colors; blue, gold, and red.

The men stare at the form in astonishment. Deaton couldn't believe she was a complete shifter already. Many werewolves spend their lives trying to achieve this form. Finally, Honey was lowered to the ground. Her wolf form was slumped on the floor, asleep. It was as if she was never awake.

Suddenly Honey opens her eyes and looks around in confusion. She was wondering why her father and Deaton seemed so tall. She looks down to see paws. She jumps in fright and watches as they move with her. She turned her head to the wings she was all too familiar with, but they were slightly different in appearance.

She turned back to the two men, scared of their reaction, but to her surprise, her father smiled at her before hugging her new form. Though she was shocked about being a wolf, so was more worried about her father's reaction. She cuddles into his arms, happy about him accepting her.

"It's nice to see you in your wolf form again, even though it is slightly different. My little girl is fully herself again."
Bobby coos causing Honey to look at him in confusion.

"What does he mean by that? Has he seen me in my wolf form before? A form I didn't even know I had? What exactly am I ?"
Honey thought as she tried to figure out what was happening.

"I'm happy you are conscious. We have a lot to talk about."

. .

Hello Everyone!

Sorry for the late update. I was behind on my writing, so I tried to write what I could. I am trying to stay on schedule. I'm a procrastinator, so please bear with me ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

There isn't much in this chapter, but I still hope you guys liked it or even loved it.

Bobby finally learned about the bites, and he didn't like seeing his daughter in pain.

The surprise picnic party was a cute idea Honey came up with.

Mr.Harris has a favorite student? I guess Honey melted the hearts of every teacher😂.

See you all next update

Share
Vote
Comment
Follow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 2.3K 40
Maxine Ripley was the girlfriend of three years of Scott Mccall they were childhood sweethearts and first loves. Everything was going amazingly well...
772K 21.6K 79
**COMPLETED** One night, walking through the woods, Scott McCall got bit by something that changed his life. Forcing him to dive in head first into t...
172K 4.9K 25
Stiles drags Scott into the woods to look for a body where he just manages to avoid being caught. He finds his friend getting attacked and bitten by...
2.2K 98 12
"I can't be held accountable- I was moon struck when I said that." หšโœงโ‚ŠโŽ*โŽโบหณโœงเผš In which the trusty helper of Scott McCall discovers her secret and fal...