✓𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐱𝐨𝐧¹ | �...

By littledixonslight

❝I'm a Dixon, asshole.❞ ➷Lilia Dixon and her father discovers the horrors of what the new world is like. [sea... More

• little dixon •
ACT ONE
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.7
1.8
1.9
1.10
1.11
1.12
1.13
1.14
1.15
ACT TWO
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
ACT THREE
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
epilogue

1.6

7.8K 106 48
By littledixonslight

Maggie got checked on by a doctor, and I got my leg seen to as well. "There wasn't that much damage," I kept thinking to myself, but it still hurt a bit to walk. I wanted to stay with Maggie at first, but she clearly insisted on me going back to Alexandria. I quickly gave in, no point in arguing with the sick, yet insisting woman.

I was sat down on a bench, looking at the dried blood on my hands. Carl came and sat next to me, putting his hands on mine and looked at me. "Lilia, we're gonna be leaving soon."

I looked up at him slightly, "Okay.." I whispered. I still couldn't believe Negan took my dad... I can't imagine what he's going to do to him and I don't want to think about it. I just couldn't stop myself from worrying about it.

Carl wrapped his arms around me comfortingly. "We'll get him back." He said and I nodded, leaning into his arms, in which he put a hand on the back of my head.

I later on looked up to see Rick, approaching us with a rag and some water. "You alright?" He ask gently and I nodded again. He reached out for my hands and I held them out towards him, he started to clean my hands. "Your leg will be fine if you clean it everyday. You don't need to stay."

"But Maggie- might need me.." I tried to explain softly.

"But what do you need?" Rick then asked and I stopped for a second. I shook my head while thinking about it.

"I need my dad..." My voice croaked and my eyes glazed again, he sat down on the other side of me, wrapping his arm around me too. "We'll get him. I promise. I don't know how long it'll be but we will." He whispered, and kissed the top of my head. I looked at Carl and he gave me a small smile, an encouraging smile, which made me feel a bit better. "We should get going." Rick said after a moment of silence.

A few days later, the sound of someone knocking on the large Alexandrian gates interrupted my time with Judith. I was bouncing her on my lap outside on the porch, until I heard that familiar voice echo. I hear the door creak open quickly behind me, Carl came out to see what it was.

"H-He's here?" I ask, my voice had a shake to it.

"I'll take Judith upstairs." Carl offered and I handed him his cute sister back to him.

"I'll see what the hell is going on." I said with an annoyed tone. He's early, he shouldn't be here.

I saw Negan. Looking around the place for the very first time. "Hot diggity dog!" He exclaimed. "This place is magnificent! An embarrassment of riches, as they say. Yes sir, I do believe you are going to have plenty to offer up." He finished and I got closer to the area now. I came up behind Rick to ask him what was happening.

"Well isn't it my favourite Dixon!" Negan gleemed. "Lovely to see you."

"Can't say the same." I droned and Rick grunted, telling me to stop.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." Negan remarked.

Rick then turned his head around and looked at someone. I looked around too and discovered that it was my dad... he looked so broken and my heart ached for him. He wore a worn out jumper and sweatpants, the letter 'A' spray painted on it. He was like a puppet just for their pleasure and he couldn't say anything about it.

"Daryl, hey-" Rick started to say and walked over to my dad, who had a sort of protective stance behind me, but Negan was quick to 'shut that down'.

"No, nope. He's the help. You don't look at him, you don't talk to him and won't make the little Dixon chop anything off of him and give them to you." Negan threatened, cutting off Rick. I still looked at my dad,

"You alright?"  he mouthed and I gave him a quick nod before turning back to Negan. I had no clue what they were doing to him, but I know that being strong right now will mean I'm being strong for him, and hopefully giving him a little sense of comfort.

"Same goes for everyone." Negan's voice interrupted me. I saw that he was facing me. "Because right now I'm starting to come to terms with the fact that you don't give a damn about the things I say."

"Is there a reason I should?" I fired back without hesitation. Negan gave a hollow laugh and Rick gave me a warning look, "Lilia.." Rick muttered, but Negan spoke over him.

"No worries Rick, I'm warmin' up to her." He said with his arms open.  I just glared at him as Negan look exhilarated. "A lot of suspense there. I don't think you even know how much. Alright, lets get this show on the road. See what kind of goodies you got in the cupboard."

"We put aside half of the supplies." Rick spoke up, which was true. We were up late yesterday trying to sort everything out up to their standards at least.

"No, Rick." Negan said. "No. You don't decide what we take. I do. Arat."

"You heard the man." Arat said loudly, lifting her hand up to gesture to the standing Saviours, who were awaiting orders. "Move out!"

"They're just gonna search the houses a bit." Negan explained as a bunch of his men spread out to search our houses and the rest of Alexandria. "Keep the process movin'." He sighed shortly. "Alright, you gonna show me around or not? Well?" He looked around and then looked over at me. "What about you, Lilia?"

"As if." I replied bluntly, going to walk past him.

He caught my arm and turned me to face him. "Where do you think you're going? We're just getting started."

"To find my boyfriend." I replied, spotting my dad tense his fists at the sight of Negan laying his hands on me again. "And you ain't stoppin' me."

Rick inhaled sharply, but Negan just chuckled at his sound and tightened his grip. "Don't worry Rick, I enjoy the fight she puts up. Don't be alarmed I won't kill her any time soon. I like her."

"I'm leavin'." I shoved off his hand.

"Don't wander off too far. I might miss you." He called out, as I stormed away after I raised a middle finger towards him in quick response. He chuckled, "Did I mention that I like her?" He asked, looking at Rick. "She clearly is your kid ain't she. Damn!" He looked at Daryl.

I finally got away from ear shot of them, and made my way back to the house to see Carl who just came back on the porch to see me. "She's asleep." He said referring to Judith. "What's happening? A bunch of saviours just walked in and started taking stuff, I didn't know what to do."

"They're here to collect their stuff. The food and everythin'... Even in our houses apparently." I explained briefly and he nodded.

"I stopped them from going into Judith's room, but I think they're in ours.."

"They're in our room?!" I frantically said, pushing past him to go upstairs and see what they're taking. When I walked through the door, I found them in mine and Carl's room, rustling through our drawers and closet.

"Hey!" I snapped, getting their attention. "Get the hell out."

"We don't have to listen to you people." A Saviour replied, and then held up a few Polaroid photos that were in my drawer. "Is this you and your family? How sweet, for a bitch."

I marched forwards and snatched the pictures out the Saviour's hands, "It's none of your fuckin' business. I told you to get out."

"Nice picture with you and your daddy, too bad you can't see him. We're treating him real good, all the beatin's have shut him up." He laughed. "Just because Negan's obviously okay with you and your shitty attitude doesn't mean we are. You can't talk to me like that."

"This the room you share with your little boyfriend?" The other man dirtily asked.

"He's not little." I shot back. "Get the hell off my stuff."

"It's our stuff now. What do you guys do here? You can do so much better sweetheart." He said with a gross laugh, licking his lips.

I looked to the side of him, and in the corner was my arrows that I planted there the other night. I knocked him out the way and grabbed an arrow, then turned back around to grab him by the collar and push an arrow against his forehead. I watched the momentary panic flash through his eyes in satisfaction. "You really gonna to test me? I've given you a way out. I suggest you take it."

"Come on dude." Said the second Saviour, who was looking at us in a small state of panic. "We take the mattress and go."

"Listen to your friend, he's smart." I hissed. "And get the fuck outta this house." They soon left in a hurry like scattering mice.

When they were gone, I picked up the scattered Polaroid pictures from the floor and admired them. Back in the prison, I had found an old camera hidden away. I decided to take pictures of everything, like I was documenting life back then. I had pictures with my dad I took one time in the tower when I couldn't sleep, it was the one the Saviour was holding. One of my favourite pictures could've been gone. Also a recent one of Carl and I, we had loads together, some with Enid too. I wouldn't be surprised if they took the camera with them.

I heard a floorboard creak behind me, I look around expecting to meet eyes with another Saviour, but it was Carl leaning on the doorframe. "Handled that well."

"Like you could do any better." I scoff jokingly and he came up next to me.

"I love that picture." He pointed and picked it up. "When I stole your camera."

"I hate that picture." I groan, it was a picture he took of me recently. We were laughing about something, or I was, because it looked like I couldn't breathe due to how I was laughing. So, Carl took a sneaky picture of me, despite me trying to hide my face, he still got me.

He chuckled and held the picture close to him. "Well I love it." He kissed my forehead, and tucked the picture into his pocket.

I then shot my head to the side as I could suddenly hear crashing from outside. I went to the window to see a clear view of the infirmary, and Saviours going in and out. "We should check that out." Carl suggests and then walks downstairs without saying a anything else.

I began to follow his quick pace, sprinting up the steps and bursting through the doors as Carl made an entrance much faster then me. I gasped when I witnessed Carl holding up his gun at a couple of other Saviours, a bullet hole in the wall to prove it was loaded.

"The hell?" I asked.

"Put some back." Carl ordered to them, taking the safety off his gun again. "Or the next one goes in you."

The Saviour chuckled. "Kids... what do you think happens next?"

"Ain't that obvious?" I mutter.

"You die." Carl replied simply.

Rick then appeared into the room. "Carl. Carl, put it down."

"No." He returned. "He's taking all our medicine. They said only half our stuff."

Negan then walked it and spotted us both in the centre of the scene. "Of course. Oh-ho, really kids?"

Carl looked at Negan. "You should go. Before you find out how dangerous we all are."

Negan looked amused. "Well pardon me young man, and excuse the shit out of my god damn French, but... did you just threaten me. Look, I get threatening Davey here, but I can't have it. Not him, not me."

"Carl, just put it down." Rick insisted.

"Don't be rude, Rick." Negan interrupted. "We are having a conversation here. Now, boy, where were we? Oh yeah. Your giant, sized man balls. No threatening us. Listen, I like you, so I don't wanna go hard proving a point here. You don't want that. I said half your shit, and half if what I say it is. I'm serious. Do you want me to prove how serious? Again? "

Carl sighed and lowered his gun to hand it to Rick. Negan took it from Rick. "You know, Rick, this whole thing reminds me that you have a lot of guns. There's all the guns you took from my outpost when you wasted all my people with a shit ton of your own guns, and I'm betting there's even more which adds up to an absolute ass-load of guns, and as this little emotional outburst has made crystal clear... I can't allow that. They're all mine now. So, tell me, Rick, where are my guns?"

I gritted my teeth harshly to prevent myself from saying something I'd regret. I turned on my heel and walked outside, passing myself as I did so. I stopped beside him so I can fully see him, I wish I could down him into a hug and ask if he was okay a million times over, but with Negan around I knew that him being so close I couldn't.

Then Negan emerged from the house, he whistled when he saw us. "Nope, step away from him now." I glared at him, but still stepped away stubbornly. "I get you are dying for a cute reunion, but that can't happen. I can't have my work buddy getting distracted." He shrugged.

I roll my eyes and turn away. "Asshole." I murmured under my breath.

After Negan and his Saviours explored the place more, taking our guns in the process, I headed back over to the direction of our house. When I saw Enid standing in the street with a Saviour in front of her, I knew that there was trouble about to brew.

"Balloons?" The Savior asked. I noticed the vibrant green balloons in his hand, that belonged to her and Glenn to signal they were alive. "You going to a party, little girl?"

"Can I keep them, please?" Enid asked. "It's just... Let me keep them."

"Say please again little girl." He demanded sickly.

I saw from afar that Rick and Carl were watching, although they weren't doing anything. "Please." She said once more as she shifted her weight.

"Yeah, one more time." The Saviour ordered again and trailed a finger along Enid's cheek.

"Please."

He dropped them purposely at her feet. "Be careful little girl."

"Hey!" I snapped whilst walking over to them and shoved the Saviour backwards. "She's already said please, she's humoured you, so get lost you sick fuck."

"What are you gonna do? Threaten to shoot me again?" The Saviour snapped back, whom I recognised as 'Davey', the one Carl threatened to shoot as they took our medicine.

"I'll do worse that just shoot you, I'll be you're goddamn nightmare." I shot back, clenching my fists.

"You're a real pain in the ass." He argued, furrowing his brows as he seemed to be reaching his limit already.

"Oh try me asshole. You better run along before your boss shows up." I angrily say and his eyes widen slightly, and he walked away with a huff.

"You okay?" I asked as I turned around to look at my friend.

"Yeah, you didn't have to do that.." She says whilst fiddling with the balloons.

"I did. You're my friend Enid." I say and I pull her in for a hug. "I didn't want him being anymore of a trouble."

"Thank you." She squeezed back. "I should go. I'll see you around." She says and I nodded understandingly before she walks away.

"All right, let's move out!" Negan called out towards his men. We started to head towards the gate, I couldn't help but notice Rick carrying Lucille

My dad was silently walking alongside Dwight, and as they were all about to leave then comes Rosita from her outing. I wasn't sure where she went, but with that look on her face it resembled it wasn't anywhere good.

"Hell of a place you got here Rick." Negan commented.

"Give me a second." Rick said and nodded to one of the windows of the abandoned houses outside the walls, where I noticed Michonne watching. She was there for barely even a second and then disappeared out of view into the shadows, but it was long enough for Rick and I to see.

"No."

"Please, just give me a second."

Negan smiled and nodded, allowing Rick to disappear into the broken house. He was gone for a few minutes, and in that time Negan ended up humming a tune while I stood close to my dad as I dared, arms across my chest.

When he finally returned with Michonne in front holding a deer, her eyes widened when she saw my dad. But it quickly wiped off and conveyed every bit of fury she was feeling about Negan being here.

"Look at this." Negan chuckled, admiring the deer and an extra weapon that Rick returned with.

"I thought she was scavenging." Rick started, holding a rifle on his hands that I assumed Michonne had. "She was hunting. This one never came inside. We kept it near the line."

Negan gladly took the weapons out of his possession. "Look at this. This is something to build a relationship on. Good for you Rick. This is trading a room and getting the message. I've said it before, I'm gonna day it again: you sir... are special."

"Now that you know we can follow your rules," Rick began.

"Yes?" Negan asked slowly.

"I'd like to ask you if Daryl can stay." Rick finished.

"Not happening." Negan responded almost instantly. "You know what? I don't know. Maybe Daryl can plead his case. Maybe Daryl can sway me. Daryl?"

I knew what Negan wanted, an admittance of defeat to boost his ego and power above him. But Daryl wasn't like that, even when he caught my eye and a slight shake to my head said not to be forced into submission of his 'new leader'. It would just hurt me to see him kneeling that it was seeing him already like this.

Negan laughed when my father didn't reply. "Well, you tried. Now what you got to do it head over that tall wall of yours and try harder out there. Earn for me. Because we're coming back soon, and when we do, you better have something interesting for us, or Lucille... she's gonna have her way. I want you to hear that again," he slowed. "If you don't have something interesting for us... somebody's gonna die. And no more magic guns. Arat, grab that deer, it's getting late. Let's go home." Michonne dropped the deer frustratedly and walked off. "Man I love a gal that buys me dinner and doesn't expect me to put out."

Rosita and Spencer unloaded their van and took out what they had gone out to get earlier, showing that they had been sent to collect my dad's motorbike. Anger waved over me as I saw Dwight approach it and get on it, my jaw clenching when he held the handlebars.

"So nobody died. And you know what I think? I think, you and I, we refined our understanding. Let me ask you something Rick. Do you want me to go?" Negan looked at Rick.

"I think that'd be good." Rick replied.

"Then just say those two magical words." He said.

"Thank you." Rick replied, despite it being bitter to say and hear.

"Don't be ridiculous." Negan chuckled. "Thank you." A walker growled in the distance. "Another one. You need our help. Davey, hand me that candlestick over there. You know what I think, Rick? I think we're both gonna come out of this winners. Watch my form."

He killed the walker with the candlestick and then turned back to Rick. "Yep, win-win." He dropped the candlestick. "You should clean that up for me next time. Let's move out!" He was about to walk away, but he stopped. "Oh wait. How careless of me. You didn't think I was gonna leave, Lucille, did ya? I mean, after what she did, why would you want her? Thank you for being so accommodating, friend." He lowered his voice to a whisper. "In case you haven't caught on, I just slipped my dick down your throat, and you thanked me for it."

He then spun around and got into his van, the engine started and it whizzed away within a matter of minutes, the rest of the Saviours following behind.

"Hey, Lils?" Rosita said from behind, and I turned around to gave her. "Sorry about the bike, I know you loved it just as much as your dad."

I did like that bike, I've only driven it once when my dad tried to teach me, but I failed the first try. I've always loved being on the back of it as he drove, the wind rushing through my hair and just tasting freedom.

"It ain't your fault, Dwight's the asshole. But thanks." I replied, and she gave me a quick smile before having to close up the van.

I went back over and into the house as Rick had a heated conversation with Spencer that I didn't want to intervene with. This whole thing had just annoyed me to the bones. I quickly went to the bedroom, shutting the door behind me and I saw Carl sitting on the floor as the bed was gone.

I sighed deeply and sat down beside him, he had a raggedy old comic between his legs, but tossed it aside when I came over.

He's always been obsessed with those, I've never been into them though. At the prison he always tried to get me into them, but I never understood them. Must be a guy thing?

"This is shit, this is all shit!" I say in frustration and slump my head into my hands. Carl put his arm around me comfortingly.

"We'll work something out. I bet they're working something out at Hilltop right now." Carl said in a way to lighten to mood up.

"Or the Saviours are headin' there now." I groan, before having a thought. "I should go to Hilltop..."

"What? Why?" He asked frantically.

"When we went over to Hilltop to see Maggie off I wasn't there..when they buried Glenn n' Abe..." I ponder for a second. "I need to pay my respects.." I said desperately.

"We can't leave now, my dad'll stop us." Carl explained, trying to change my mind.

"No one will stop me." I stubbornly stated, and made my way over to the window, but Carl stopped me again.

"I'm coming with you." He stated, but I shook my head.

"I'm not forcin' you to come with me, you don't have to."

"I'm coming with you." He repeated, and I nodded knowing that I won't be able to change his mind due to how stubborn he can get too.

"We should at least wait until the morning. It'll get dark soon." He points out and I think for a second before agreeing.

"Better get some sleep then.. on the floor. We'll be up early."

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

how was the chapter? :D
Any specific scenes you want to see Lilia in, or is there anyone you want her to interact with to add more ✨spice✨ or just for friendlyness?

Let me know:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 308 48
Daryl Dixon Daughter Carl Grimes Fanfic A 13 year old girl called Jessica Dixon gets broken off from her troubled adoptive parents as the undead star...
30K 713 39
❝I'm more scared of myself than them.❞ ➷Lilia Dixon returns to find out the new terrors in this new world they've built •book 2• [season 9-10] •Daryl...
87.2K 4.2K 21
❝ i am my father's daughter ❞ -𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, the young girl's life was a tragedy, her mother died and her father, negan, abandoned her. riley's jo...
307K 7.3K 117
Savannah born CJ Jefferson, 33 years of age when the dead rose and the living began to fall. Her father, a former corporal in the army, raised his 2...