Elizabeth Thunderman

Por thatonekidatskool

Imagine if Max and Phoebe had another little sister Named Elizabeth (Lizzie) and she was the most powerful su... Mais

Intro
Phoebe vs Max
Dinner Party
Report Card
DITCH DAY
THIS LOOKS LIKE A JOB FOR
WEEKEND GUEST
You Stole My Thunder Man
WEIRD SCIENCE FAIR
Going Wonkers
Restaurant Crashers
Thundersense
not an update
Have an ice birthday
nothing to lose sleepover
Paging Dr. Thunderman
Thunderman vs Thunderman
Breaking Dad

Adventures in supersiting

7.8K 98 37
Por thatonekidatskool

"Hope you're all hungry." Phoebe says sitting the cloche on the table and everyone says yeah. 

"it is so nice to sit down to dinner like a normal family." Mom says sitting down smiling she's sitting next to dad. I'm sitting in between Billy and Nora and Max is sitting at the head of the table. Phoebe's seat is across from him. 

"yeah." Phoebe says and takes the cloche off. 

"hit it, sis." Phoebe says and Nora cooks the food with her laser eyes then smile. 

"i'll get forks." Phoebe says using her telekinesis to grab them how lazy then goes to her seat. 

"i'll get the lemonade!" Billy says using his super speed to go to the fridge and toss stuff to get to the lemonade and dad flinches and speeds back right next to dad. 

"and I'll eat dessert." Max says using his telekinesis to bring the cake over. 

"Max, that's for later." Phoebe says standing up and using her telekinesis to try and get it back now there is cake in mid air.

 "says who?" Max says also standing up uh oh this is not gonna end well for somebody.

 "me. Now let it go." Phoebe says. 

"suit yourself." Max says and stops using his powers and it goes flying at Phoebe but she ducks right on time and now there's cake on the wall. could this get any worse? It's my turn to clean up the kitchen. Max laughs.

 "Wall cake!" Billy shouts and is about to run to get it but dad grabs him and now he's running in place in the air. 

"that's it. For once, could we enjoy a nice, relaxing dinner without you kids using your superpowers?" Dad asks,

 "No problem." Phoebe says. 

"I'm sorry." Nora says. 

"whatever." Max says.

 "sure, dad." Billy says as they all sit down. 

"great." Dad says putting Billy down as he goes back to his seat.

"now where is my peruvian hot sauce?"Dad asks. 

"you're gonna fly to peru to get hot sauce, aren't you?" Phoebe says. 

"Thunderman! Away!" Dad says flying away and making more mess. This family makes me want to murder people. Max pulls out the hot sauce. 

"that is never not funny." he says and i sigh and mom and Phoebe look out the hole. The next day me and Max are in the kitchen when he tosses me an apple and I catch it and I follow him then Phoebe bumps into him. 

"Except him. He's evil." Phoebe says. 

"come on, sis, you're my twin. Where's the love?" Max asks side-hugging Phoebe. 

"uh, the love died when you beheaded my dolls when we were five." phoebe says the girl really knows how to hold a grudge. 

"oh, yeah. Totally worth it." Max says pulling out his keys with one of her doll heads attached to it and I smirk. 

"now, if you will excuse us, we're off to go do supervillain stuff in our Lair." Max says as we go to our Lair and pushes the button 

"It's not a Lair if it has a nightlight." mom says pushing the button again closing the Lair. 

"supervillains? More like super-cuties!" Dad says kissing our cheeks and I rub my face off. 

"where are you going?" Nora asks, 

"I am taking your mom out to dinner." Dad says.

"So Max and Phoebe are babysitting you. They're really looking forward to it.'' Mom says Phoebe comes down stairs. 

''Don't touch your armpits. Don't laser your brother. Don't take over the world. Don't be like Max. Don't have more children. Good night, everybody!" and mom blasts the door with her electricity powers and phoebe turns around. 

"wow, mom still got it." phoebe says. 

"where are you going? I need you and Max to babysit tonight." Mom says. 

"what?" Both Max and Phoebe say. 

"Mom, I was going to Cherry's tonight." Phoebe says as she and Max make their way over to our parents. 

"yeah, and I was gonna not babysit." Max says. 

"Well, now you're not not babysitting. Wait." Mom says looking at dad and he nods and she turns back to them. 

"Yeah, that's right." she says as they walk away. 

"well, uh, can a neighbor watch Billy and Nora?" Phoebe asks. 

"yeah." Max says. 

"and risk the kids exposing their powers to a non–superhero?" dad asks phoebe sighs. 

"They won't they're really responsible now." Max nods and we all look at Billy and Nora. 

"Dance! Dance, I say!" Nora shouts at Billy while zapping him while he tries to dodge using his speed. 

"ow! Cut it out!" Billy yells. 

"Ha ha ha!" nora yells she's kinda scary but I'm scarier. We look away from them and back at mom and dad. If I were them I wouldn't trust those two with a neighbor either. 

"please, mom, cherry is the only friend i've managed to make since we moved here." Phoebe states 

"that's one more than i thought she'd make." me and Max say i smile and fist bump him. 

"I'm sorry, honey but your father and I gave up crime fighting so you kids could have a normal childhood." mom says.

 "that's right which is too bad, 'cause i still got it!'" Dad says and I roll my eyes. 

"Yeah, and a little extra." Mom says hugging dad and I roll my eyes. 

"This is the worst. You know sometimes I wish we didn't even have superpowers." Phoebe says sitting down pouting sometimes i wish that too that's why i don't use mines unless necessary. 

"I'm sorry Phoebe." Mom says kissing Phoebe's hair and Phoebe rubs it.

"Come on, thank you." Mom says. 

"to the thunder-Mobile!" Dad shouts. 

"minivan." Mom corrects him 

"to the thunder-minivan." Dad says walking out the door. 

"no, it's just a mini- whatever." Mom says waving it off and leaving Max gets up and sighs. 

"How can I become the world's greatest supervillain if I have to babysit Zippy and Lazergirl?" Max says. 

"You can use that to your advantage, you know." I say and Max then realises what I mean. 

"Wait a minute. You guys are way too cool for babysitting. How would you like to assist me on my latest project?" Max says. 

"sure." Billy says. 

"guess so." Nora says. 

"Alright. Phoebe! You deserve a girls night. So why don't I babysit Billy and Nora while you invite your friend over here?" Max says I lean on Max and he wraps an arm around me.

 "Are you nuts? What about dad's number one rule?" phoebe asks. 

"Everything goes better with gravy?" i ask she looks at me like im dumb. 

"no non-supes in the house." I roll my eyes. 

"they aren't here, how would they know?" She ignores me. 

"I'm calling cherry to cancel." Phoebe says. 

"you're right." Max says letting go of me while I sit next to Nora. 

"Of course, she'll probably find a new best friend." Max says and Phoebe freezes. 

"and you can make loneliness your new best friend. You'll be just like Lizzie." he says and I glare at him and get up and follow him to our room.

"wait!" phoebe calls and we stop and turn around. 

"you guys promise that if cherry comes, you won't use your powers?" she asks Billy and Nora. 

"of course not." "Of course we won't." Billy and Nora both answer at the same time and Nora zaps Billy. 

"She's not here yet." Nora says after seeing the look Phoebe gave her. 

"Okay I'll do it." phone says and max fist bumps me. 

"Great, let's text her." Max says using his powers to grab phoebe's phone. 

"hey!" she says. 

"Sup, girl? Pheebs here." Max says and I almost laugh. 

"You're texting as me?" Phoebe asks and i roll my eyes for someone so smart she sure is dumb. 

"totes obvi we should hang at my crib. See you at 7:00 as if. Smiley face with a party hat." Max says sending the text to cherry. 

"Darn it. That is exactly what I would have written." Phoebe says. 

"All right, guys, to the max Lair!" Max says jogging to our room entrance and presses the button and slides down. 

"Billy in the hole!" Billy shouts and goes down and Nora walks over to us. 

"glad we got rid of the boy germs, am I right sisters?" me and phoebe look at her. 

"yeah, i'll just go." Nora says, walking away, Phoebe shakes her head and looks back at her phone. 

"you've changed Lizzie." Phoebe suddenly says and I look at her. 

"Oh really? How so?" I ask as she shrugs, 

"You used to be so talkative, and kind-." i cut her off 

"people change Phoebe. I may not be the same person I was 5 years ago but neither are you." I say and walk away and press the button and go down the slide onto Max's bed. I go to my side of the Lair. 

"Doctor Colosso?" I hear Nora say, 

"Gah!" Dr Colosso screams and they keep screaming at each other. 

"close it." he says. "yep." Nora agrees, closing the cage. 

"Did Max not tell you not to touch anything?" I ask them they nod and i roll my eyes they didnt listen, 

"I shouldn't be here, Nora." Billy says and I roll my eyes tinkering with a new project to wipe minds. It's kinda like Max's but mine erases certain memories. 

"The junior super troopers motto is 'Do no evil'." Billy says. 

"then leave. It's not that hard. the door is right over there." I point to the door and Max claps his hands. 

''Okay, who wants to help me carve my initials on the moon?" Max asks. 

"Ooh! I do! Me! Pick me! Me, me.'' Billy says, jumping up and down. I then keep tinkering with my project till I'm done for the night. I put it into my drawer where all my inventions go. I'm very organised for some reason. I look to see what my siblings are doing but they are boring me so I go upstairs to sit on the couch and watch a movie on my tablet then the thundermoniter goes off. 

"Alert, Alert. Non-supe approaching." it says and Phoebe pushes it down with her powers and then the doorbell rings and she sits her bowl down. 

"Sorry, mom and dad but I need a life." Phoebe says. 

"Amen." i say and she pushes the penguin down and flips me off the couch with her powers. 

"Ouch!" I say and glare at her. she opens the door and I get back on the couch. 

"hi!" Phoebe says/screeches. 

"hi, Pheebs!" Banana says/screeches back and hugs. 

"double selfie." Banana says and they both pose for a picture and I roll my eyes and text Joshua he's my boyfriend. Max has no clue tho and i'm not interested in telling him cause then he would nag me I sent him a text. 

"oh, my gosh this place is bonkers." Banana says walking in looking around the place. 

"How have i never been here before?" Banana asks to stop facing phoebe. 

"I don't know. I mean, it's not like I'm hiding anything." Phoebe says and i roll my eyes she is such a bad liar i think our secret will be revealed if not tonight then for sure next year. 

"Well, of course not. We're best friends." Banana says in kinda a duh voice. 

"we are?" Phoebe asks. 

"Duh. speaking of which, who is ready for the most Crazy-Amazing girls' night ever?" Banana asks. 

"talk to me." Phoebe says and I just roll my eyes and text Josh back. 

"First, we update our double selfies." she says and they pose again. I move over slightly. 

"Then, we rock to the new dance your thing off--video game. Rated "F" for funky." and they start whooping and dancing. I sigh between the boring trio down there and the overactive duo up here. I might die. It's times like this when I wish it was only me and the twins again. Yeah, I was young but I remember some stuff. 

"and it all starts, now.'' Banana says and I hear a familiar sound. I look up and phoebe clicks it back. Why did she make it so obvious how stupid is she we are for sure getting exposed tonight. 

"why'd you do that?" Banana asks, 

" don't know, maybe because we are superheroes and you're not supposed to be here. "do what?" Phoebe asks playing dumb. 

"This." Banana says pushing down the button again. 

"I didn't do this." Phoebe says. 

"Yeah. You did this." Banana says. 

"I think I'd remember if I did this." my sister says, pushing the thing again. 

"Phoebe-." Banana says. 

"Hey, Who wants to make brownies?" Phoebe asks. 

"I know I do." Phoebe says pulling Banana to the kitchen i grab a blanket from behind the couch and cover my whole body and then fall asleep. I woke up to my body being thrown off the couch and Nora put the pillow down. 

"ha missed me." Nora taunts 

"hey! What was that for? I'm gonna kill both of you." They both scream as I grab them both by their hair and Nora is trying to take something from billy. 

"You guys, stop it right now." Phoebe says. 

"Billy, Lizzie. Cut it out." Nora says. But I ignore her and keep fighting with them. 

"that's it!" Phoebe says and then lifts us in the air with her powers and I cross my arms. If there's one thing I hate, it's being woken up from a nap. 

"Oh my. Wow." Banana says and Phoebe looks at her and Max comes up from our room. 

"so. This is fun." Max says and I glare at him if I'm not down in 30 seconds I'm gonna kill everyone in this house. Well everyone except for max hes my favorite. 

"your siblings are floating in midair!" Banana says. 

"no there not." Phoebe says and drops us i land on my feet tho i kneel by billy and Nora. 

"You're dead." I say and they gulp. I walked over phoebe 

"You're dead too." I say and walk over to Max and cross my arms and pout and Max wraps and arm around my shoulder. 

"You have superpowers." Banana says and max gasps and jumps over the couch. 

"Do you have superpowers and you didn't tell me?" Max lies and phoebe shoves him out of the way. 

"Cherry there is a very simple explanation for all this. And that explanation is, uh." Phone freezes her and covers her mouth. 

"um, you froze your friend." Max states the obvious. 

"I know I froze my friend! Why are you smiling?" she asks. 

"I don't smile, I smirk. And I'm doing it because you did something bad." Max says. 

"Yeah, and when I tell dad that you're the one who invited Cherry here, he'll make us all move again. Smirk on that, smirky." Phoebe says. 

"okay this isn't so fun anymore." Max says. 

"Are we really going to have to move?" Nora asks and i roll my eyes. 

"Don't worry, Nora. Max, Lizzie, and i will solve this." i scoff.

"count me out you two did this you fix." i say. 

"you two are going to work together?" billy asks. 

"Lets get packin'." Billy and Nora say. 

"Guys, guys, guys wait. There's a very simple solution. Lizzie just wipes her memory with her mind wipe 3000." my jaw drops and i walk over and slap him and he yelps. 

"ow!" Max says. 

"You are not using my invention. Not even you Max. I'm sorry. i say and look down and i feel a pair of arms wrap around me and i hug back and then we let go. 

"You can't wipe my best friend's brain ." Phoebe says. 

"She's friends with you and is named after a fruit." Max says 

"there's probably not much there to wipe." I finished for Max. 

"No, we need to thaw the cherry out and give her an explanation for what she saw." Phoebe quickly explaians smart and since Orange is obviously dumb shell believe it. 

"Hey, I like that." Max compliments our sister. 

"Thank you." Phoebe says.

"You'll fail, it'll be hilarious, and I can still wipe her brain. Uh-Oh. I feel a smirk coming on." Max says, then points to his mouth and smirks. 

"oh, yeah. There it is." max says and Phoebe's moth drops and she looks at cherry 

"look just so you know count me out, ok i'm not doing anything in this goofy plan of yours got it." I say and they nod. I sit on the couch and text Josh and tell him what's happened and yes he knows cause his parents are retired, and his father is Mike Evilman yeah that's right my father's archenemy, but it doesn't matter. I mean, he is trying not to be like his parents. I mean I wanna be evil, but it's hard when your parents are good, your siblings are good and even your boyfriend and best friends are all good, so I'm still doing this for Max, so he's not so alone in all this and plus it's kinda fun. Anyway Josh is able to time travel see the past present and future at his own will of course and sometimes in his dreams, he can also teleport and has ice and fire powers i think his powers are cool and i know the moment i touch him i will obtain his powers which is annoying every time i touch a supe i get their powers forever. I've touched 10 supes and my family so now I have all of those powers but I refuse to use them unless necessary. Once I'm done texting him I look up. 

"Okay, so were all good on the plan?" Phoebe asks Billy and Nora 

"yep." they both say. 

"Lame." Max says from beside me. I look up and I hold back a laugh. What the heck are they wearing? 

"Why do you always assume your plans are better than mine?" Phoebe asks. 

"I have a supervillain lab. You put glitter on your homework. I think it's a safe assumption." Max says and I look at. what was her name Grape, Orange or- eh forget it. Fruit if she doesn't notice the change in outfits or the change in positions then she's gonna fall for it. 

"you'll see. This'll work." She unfreezes Pineapple. 

"So let's hear it. If you don't have superpowers. How do you explain those kids raising into the air?" she asks. 

"hey i'm not a kid blondie." she flinches at my tone of voice and Phoebe scoffs. 

"Simple. They happened to have been rehearsing for their new School Musical... Cannibal squids from Mars." Phoebe says lifing billy and Nora into the air 

"I'll get you cannabal squid!" Nora says 

"Never, space Overlord!" Billy says and i put my hand over my mouth to hold back the laughter how ridiculous. 

"♪Oh, why can't squids and overlords be friends?♪" and Phoebe lowers them down. 

"there, isn't that a completely believable Explanation?" Phoebe asks. 

"I guess so?" Peach says hesitantly. 

"Good then lets forget about this whole superpowers thing." Phoebe says and something rings. "Oh, the brownies." Mango says but. for real tho what is her name? 

"Brownies?" Billy asks superspeeding to the kitchen and holding them out for Nora. 

"i'll cut them into squares."Nora says using her lazer eyes to cut them and i sigh and put my head in my hands. 

"Whoops, heh. Brownie?" Nora says holding her hand out to the brownies 

"you all have superpowers." i pop up. 

"i don't cause i'm adopted don't forget that Cherry." i say and she nods. 

"Wait till i post this on my blog!" Cherry says. 

"I got this one." Max says and freezes her and phoebe looks at him. 

"You dont get to have all of the fun." max says and Phoebe sighs and i just text josh what just happened. A little while later max sits by me and tries to look at my phone but i turn it off before he can see anything and i put it in my pocket 

"i cant believe this. Now cheer he's going to tell everyone at school that we have powers and Dad'll make us move again." Phoebe says sitting by me so now i'm in between both of them. 

"Where am I going to get another supervillain Lair?" Max questions i feel bad for them they both have so much to lose here i kinda feel bad. 

"Where am i gonna get a new best friend?" Phoebe questions and its silent for a moment. 

"That's it! We are not moving. Not if the mind wipe 3000 has anything to say about it." i say and then summon it to my hand and power it on. 

"You are not wiping her brain." Phoebe says snatching it out of my hand but i smack her hand and she drops it but i catch it and turn it off. 

"Fine, ill just launch her into space." max says and i laugh. 

"are you nuts?" my sister asks. 

"Oh, no ones gonna miss her." i say. 

"you both always do this!" Phoebe says. 

"We gotta do something." Max says and the thundermoniter beeps. 

"Alert, Alert. Parents approaching house." It says. 

"i added parent alert this morning." Max says. 

"Nice." me and Phoebe say. 

"Also." Max says and we all scream. the little ones come running down the stairs. 

"Mom and dad are pulling in!" Billy says. 

"We cant let them see Cherry!" Phoebe says.

"Oh." Max says and wraps her in a blanket. 

"Put her in the closet." i say. 

"Okay." max says and struggles to get her in there i look away and cover my mouth so i don't laugh and i sit on the couch and text my best friend Miranda. 

"Everyone act natural." max says and Phoebe grabs Cherry's purse and pushes the switch and our family portrait switches back to superheroes and they all pose while the twins sit by me again and the door opens and dad is groaning. 

"Easy." mom says. 

"hey mom hey dad" Phoebe says. 

"Sup guys?" Max says in a high pitched voice. 

"Good evening, parents. I do not know why you'd be suspicious." Billy says and i roll my eyes and Nora hits him. 

"Hank, ill get you a heating pad in the closet." Mom say. 

"Wait!" Nora says and mom turns around. 

"Because i have a splinter." Nora says.

 "Oh, Let me take a look in the light." Mom says as Max and Phoebe and mom uses her powers as a flash light oh how much that would help me out i should use my powers more. 

"I don't see anything." mom says. 

"Look harder." Nora says as Max and Phoebe Shuffle by to the kitchen. 

 "I'll just get an ice pack from the kitchen." Billy rushes over to Dad. 

 "No you don't dad. Junior Super Troopers are trained to help the elderly." billy says and i roll my eyes that is the worst thing to say to someone. 

"I think i can handle it." dad says patting Billy's back and walking to the kitchen.

 "I got to get my glasses upstairs." mom says giving up. 

"No! Did i say splinter? I meant a cold. A-choo." Nora says now faking being sick. 

"hey, honey..." Max and Phoebe don't know where to go even though they could have went outside the back door but they sat Cherry down by the couch and put the lamp shade over her head. 

"Honey... Which cabinet is the--." dad says walking in still hunched over. 

"What is that?" he asks. 

"what is that?" mom asks. 

"I know. Ugly, right? I am so done with the lamp of the Month Club." max says trying to take cherry out of the house without being caught but mom zaps the roof and he stops and mom and dad unwrap cherry.

"Phoebe, isn't that your friend cherry?" mom asks. 

"Mom, Dad, I can explain. See, you wouldn't let me go to cherries, So I invited Sherry here, but then she saw me use powers, so I kind of froze her. Kind of throws her." Phoebe says the truth really? 

"Really? Honesty. That's what you're going with?" Max asks. 

"You let a non-supe in the house?" Dad kinda asks. 

"I know, i screwed up. I broke the rules and I'm really sorry. I just wanted to have a friend." Phoebe says. 

"I'm sorry, too. Start packing, everybody." dad says and i stand up. 

"We have to move?" Phoebe asks.

"Were moving?" Billy asks. 

"I don't wanna move!" Nora says at the same time. 

"Sorry but we have no choice. We have to keep our powers a secret. sometimes can be tempting." Mom says slightly, turning to look at dad and Phoebe sighs.

"Well, at least I had a best friend for a little while." Phoebe says sitting down pouting. 

"Mom, Dad, wait." i say they turn around and look at me. 

"This isn't Phoebe's fault, it's mine. I texted her friend to come over so max could work in the lair and stop pouting. So if you're gonna punish anyone, punish me." I say, crossing my arms and looking down. 

"Phoebe let her in the house." dad counters. 

"No she didn't i did because she wanted a friend. Come on, dad. You moved us here so we could live normal lives. Well, don't ruin Phoebe's chances because of something that I did." I say still looking down.

'' I'll tell you what. I will pretend this whole night never happened if you your brother and sister can figure out a way to fix this." dad says and i look up. 

"Were toast." Nora says and we look at them. 

"Wait! It's a long shot, but I know something we can try." Phoebe says. Next thing i know i'm sitting on the couch watching my family dance 

"♪So if you're ever in space drop by and visit our place ask for the cannibal squids♪" my family sings.

 "♪Will treat you right ♪" dad sings. 

"♪You'll Be Our Guest♪" mom sings. 

"♪We hope you're not too hard to digest♪" Max and phoebe sing.

"♪That's the end of our show♪" they finish and mom does sparklers with her powers. 

"So... You're all in the school musical, and all that weird stuff I saw earlier was just special effects?" Grape fruit asks. 

"Yep." we all say. 

"You buyin that?" i ask 

"of course I'm buying that! You guys are so cool! Group selfie!" she says 

"okay! Well its getting late Thanks for coming by." i say pulling her away from my family.

 "your great, Elizabeth. I knew Phoebe had a sister, but she never said she was so fun." Mango says. 

"Yeah, whatever, plum." i say grabbing her bag. 

"Its Cherry." she corrects. 

"I don't care, bye." i say throwing her bag at her. 

"what a night." mom says. 

"Come on kids. Time for bed." mom says. 

"Can Max and Phoebe babysit us every night?" Nora asks. 

"No!'' We all yell and Max sits on the couch and I sit on his lap. He wraps his arms around me and I do the same. 

"Think I'm going to try one of those brownies in the kitchen." dad says going into the kitchen. 

"That was a really nice thing you did for us." Phoebe says.

 "Don't get used to it." i say. And she just pats my back.

"It was like the old you came for a visit i'll never forget it.'' I shrug. 

"Mmm. you know what these need? Macadamia nuts." dad says. 

"Let me guess:You're going to fly all the way to Hawaii to get some-." Max gets cut off by dad. 

"Thunderman! Away!'' Dad says flying away and Max's stands us up and we walk to the hole in the ceiling. 

"We have a weird family." i say. 

"Yeah, we do." Max agrees. 

"Why does it say 'Nora rules" on the moon?" Phoebe asks. 

"Nora!" Max says running upstairs and I head down to our room and get ready for bed and lay down and go to sleep.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

55.7K 2.5K 50
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐟. 𝐈𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭...
33.2K 548 13
You're the adopted child of James Amber but found he hid it from you. So you left to find your real mom and now you've finally came back to Arcadia B...
305K 5.2K 67
BOOK 2 IS OUT NOW! Audrey Manchester isn't the typical teenager you thought she was. Turns out she's the a daughter of a superhero, and not only that...
58.4K 2.2K 25
The Salvatore School for the Young and Gifted. The Mikaelson Academy for the Elite and Superior. Two schools. A decade-old rivalry. What happens when...