Deadly Revenge

By Arianapeige

Issabelle Moretti parents were killed in front of her but the killers did not see her cause she was hiding be... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter : Meeting in the club.
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43:
Epilogue
A/N
New Story!!

Chapter 32

1.8K 52 1
By Arianapeige

Issabelle pov

"I did not know that she is aware of the mafia. It never occurred to me to employ a private investigator to investigate about her life."

"No it is not about whether she is part of the mafia. It is about your love for her. You do not love her cause if you did you could have told her the truth and her, if she loves you she could have understood about you and your family. So you have no excuse."

He was silent cause he lacked words.
I took a chair and sat in front of him playing with my favorite dagger. It is a pity that if he will not cooperate he will be killed by it.
I kissed it and saw him looking at me with terror.

"So are you willing to talk?"

"You wish I will."

What! I thought it would be easy cause he seemed that he was going to tell me everything.

"Ooh no. I do not wish I know that you will have no other choice but to talk." I said with a smirk.

"The fuck I will bitch."

"You have a cute mouth for a person like you with vulgar language."

"Yaah? Thanks God to that."

God. He is really testing my patience and it is just wearing out.

I threw my dagger aiming at his stomach and it landed just where I wanted it to.

"No."

"What? Didn't I warn you?"

"There is nothing much you can do. You are trying to scare me of which will not happen cause you know why? You cannot torture someone. Honestly I do not know who you are. Okay in the mafia so I don't give a damn about the little things you are going to do just to scare me to tell you anything about my family. Ooh you have not yet asked me any question." He said with a grin on his face.

Ooh my how I would like to wipe away that grin on your face.

"Ooh. So you just want to know who I am in the underground world? Okay I will tell you cause today am feeling to be so generous just to get what I want. I am Issabelle Rossi, my parents were killed by your father cause he was so greedy to have the power. My parents were the Mexican mafia leaders. I was adopted by the Moretti's family who are the Spanish mafia leaders so legally I am their second born. I know you have heard the rumors about The Enticer and she is sitted in front of you."

He was shocked and also afraid. I chuckled at that.

"What? Weren't you the one who was saying that I do not know how to torture people? You better start talking or else..."

"Or else what? I know you cannot kill me no matter who you are cause you want answers from me. So who will grant you with the answers of you kill me."

The nerve of this man!

"Ooh little boy and be so sure about that. I may not kill you right now but I will torture you slowly by slowly which will lead to a lot of blood loss and then karaash you will die. So it will better if you tell me what I want to know and I will grant you a quick death or you keep your mouth shut and have a slow and painful death."

I said that as I stabbed his arm furiously and slow. He screamed in agony and i let a humorless laugh.

"Look at you. The one who was so brave to stand against me. What do you want? Ooh am sure you want your daddy to come and rescue you."

"The hell he is. Do not daddy call him that man is a beast inside out."

"Ooh trust me I know that."

After some few minutes of silence but not total silence cause of his groaning cause of the man.

"So let us get into business , shall we?"

He glared at me but it was invisible cause of his tired and painful face.

"Where does your mother live."

"You think that I will tell you that? Your are an insane woman if you think that I will." He said spatting on my face.

I just wish that I can kill him. He is just making it difficult for all of us. I wished that he could cooperate so that we can end this once and for all.

Before I said anything else Ria entered the cell.

"What are you doing here? Just go back to the monitoring room." I said to her.

"The hell I will." She said.

"Ria." I warned her.

"What! I need answers Issa. We need them. You know what I just discovered I want? If it means killing him then I will. Because of his family Delia is dead and Aurelia is missing and we do not know how she is. Is she okay? Has she eaten? Has she slept? I have so many questions running on my mind about her sister and I cannot take it anymore. I do not care whether I love him. It is either he gives me the answers I need or I will kill his sister."

"No you cannot touch her or else I will kill you."

"Ooh are you sure." She said while chuckling.

"How will you kill me if you are stuck in that damn chair? You are so delusional Evans. I never knew you are one of that kind. I am now not your friend not the innocent girl you knew, I am a cold and heartless bitch when it comes to people who plays with my family and you? You and your family just did that therefore your actions will not go unrewarded." She smirked at what she said.

Honestly I could not believe that it was Ria saying all of this. I felt a hint of fear running down my nerves. How can she say that! I always wanted to keep her away from all of these kind of living but I guess I was not successful. I hate myself for that but the sad truth is that there is nothing I can do now.

"No you cannot kill me. I love you Ariana and am sure you do love me too."

"Is that so? Can you please cut the bullshit? Yes I love you but my family comes first. My niece comes first. Do you know that I looked forward and promised that she will always came first in my life and that I will protect and I failed. So if that means killing you just to save my niece then let it be handsome."

He looked at her with sadness in his face and disbelief. I gat you man. I really gat you.

She stabbed him again the same spot I had in his arm. I really pity him. I now know that am not that heartless.

"So let us get started. Yaah? Why does your mother live?"

"Why do you need my mother's address. You know that you should be asking me about my fathers mafia warehouse or where he lives."

"What? Are you now going to tell me which questions I should ask you?"

"Noo. No. That is not it." He said with fear.
I chuckled at that.

"So tell me and stop wasting my previous time."

"Obviously she lives in the mansion."

"What the heck!"

She shot him in the knee out of anger. Damn I noted never to get on her bad side.

"So? Should I ask you the question once more or should I have to warn you again Evans?"

"No. No. You do not."

"Good. So tell me your answer nooow." She shouted.

"She ....she .....no I can't. I love her so much."

"What? I do not care whether you love her or not."

"Tell me now."

"She lives in the mansion why the Rossi's family lived before they were killed.

"What!" I yelled.

"Why are they living there?"

"Mom always wanted all the things they had. She did not want any other mansion. You can claim that obsession or whatever you want to call or cause I also do not understand what it is."

"She is just crazy." I said.

"Agreed." Ria said nodding her head.

"So let me guess. Your mother is the one who wanted everything my family had so your father had to do as told?"

"I was a child that time but I knew that my father had a boss who was so ruthless. Father respected him so much but my mother was always envious for all they had. She wanted everything they had. When my father told her that in time he will have a lot of money and they can buy a mansion mother refused and said that she wanted everything they had. He threatened father that if he will not give her what he wanted then she will divorce me and take me with her. He loved her so much and therefore went against his don cause of his wife's greed. My mother met with the former french mafia leader who also wanted to get rid of you family so their former and alliance. The don was supposed to supply father with everything he needed and he should carry out their plan of killing your family. Father never knew whether your father had children. He killed them and took your younger sister but later he discovered that he had another daughter. They were about to search for you and kill you when one of the men who had gone to accomplish the mission with them said that he had seen you in the wardrobe hiding and he raped you to death. Father believed him until few years back when he had rumors that the second born of Mr Moretti is actually the first daughter of Mr Rossi. He tried to get to you but in that time you had already went into hiding. In the French mafia there was no mole till you were discovered that all along you were hiding here. Donna Isabella and Don Samuel ended the allies with my father when they became leaders it was never understood why they did that but he did not question them cause he trusted her parents could not betray him. He also discovered an year back that Isabella is your twin sister when the guy who was sent to spy on them mistaken her for you until he was clarified by the fellow men that she is your twin. What else do you want to know cause I actually do not know why I have told you all of this bullshit and you are my enemies here."

"Ooh so we are the enemies? No. We are not. You are the enemy here and you should be thanking me that you are not yet dead." Ria said.

All that while I was quiet absorbing what Evans has said. So my baby sister is still alive? I will find her no matter.

"Issa."

I was being called.

"What." I snapped.

"I have been calling you for a while now and you were not responding."

"Am sorry. I was just thinking about what he has said."she nodded her head as she understood.

"What else do you want to know from him or I should just kill him?"

"No. Not yet."

"Why are so cold and heartless towards me beautiful."

Ria laughed as if she was possessed.

"What? Don't you get that your father killed my niece? Or should I make you understand that."

Evans started trembling with fear and shook his head.

"Good. So just shut up and be a good boy. You should talk when being asked a question. Am I clear?"

He nodded.

"So you are so stupid. Do you know that. I have asked you a question and you are not answering me using your mouth? It seems you have no use of your mouth so I think it will be the next part of your body that I will get rid of cause you are not using it at the expected moment."

She is so feisty and I like that.

"So answer me before I cut it.".

"Yes. It is clear."

Ria smiled at that. I just shook my head not believing what was going on here.

"Good."

"Give me the location of your fathers basement and warehouse." I said.

"What makes you think that I will do that?" He said that challenging me.

Ria stabbed him where she had shot him.

"That will make you tell us."

He cried in agony and i smirked at her tactics. Definitely I was not the one who taught her to be so ruthless, I myself am not that ruthless.

"No. I will not."

"Really? Tell me are you any different from your parents?"

"No. I inherited all of their physical appearance."

"You are such a dumbass. I meant characters. The selfishness, you know greediness."

"Yes. I am so different. I do not care about myself but others."

"Is that so? I highly doubt that cause you are just like them. So greedy and materialistic."

"No I am not."

I knew for sure that she had hit a nerve. She is making him lose his senses. Now that I think about it. This is the best method to make your target suffer.

""Yes you are and you know why? Cause you are not helping us save my niece by giving us the answers we want. You are so greedy. I know think that you are also much like your stupid father. A rapist!"

He was filled with fury. I could see him trying to get his hands from the tied ropes. If looks could kill Ria could me six feet underground right now.

"Can you stop struggling trying to get rid of the ropes cause it will be just wastage of time and injuring you hands. You will not be successful in getting your hands out." I said.

"Ooh. No. Can you stop struggling handsome. You are making your wrist to bleed and am sure that it will leave marks making you less handsome and amazing sure you do not want that." She had a grin.

Honestly I do not know how she is doing that. Torturing the man she loves!.
She is a strong one.

"I am not rapist."

"Yes you are. As long as you are not giving us the locations we need to rescue Lia then you are rapist. Cause that is giving your father time to rape her. So you are a rapist." She whispered the last part I'm his ear.

He was shaking his head furiously.

"I swear Ariana that when I get out of this chair I will kill you."

"And how will you kill me. Tell me your tactics."

He scoffed at her them started talking.

"I will first chop of those large and sexy tits one by one. You know. I always wanted to suck them but too bad that I will chop them off instead of sucking them."

Ria was dumb folded at his revelation then got the courage to talk to him.

"Then. Am sure that will not make me die."

"Yes. It will not. I will stab you at the arms, knees, chop off your ears and then get your eye balls out. And then shoot you in the... I will start shooting your stomach, heart then head. Then karash you will be so dead."

"Okay. Thank you so much for your revelation so I will start making you suffer using your own tactics." She said with a smirk. Evans looked at her shockingly. I almost laughed loudly.

"So will you give me the answers or should I start?"

"I know you cannot do that and furthermore, I have no tits."

"No. You have them but they are so small. That is why i will chop your dick instead."

"No. You can't."

He tried hiding it by bringing his legs together.

We chuckled at that.

"Yes. I can. Let me show you."

Ria got rid of his trouser and the boxer. She took the dick in her hand. He was already hard.
He was also so big but not big like Adrian's.
Gosh what the hell am I thinking about?
She started stroking it and he was groaning.
She looked at him.

"Feeling good?" She asked.
He nodded.

"Wanting more?"
He nodded.

"I want you to use your mouth to talk not your stupid head."

"Yes. I want you."

"Good."
Immediately he said that and she answered she chopped it off and he screamed out loudly.
Ria was laughing so loudly.

"What you thought that I would suck you. The hell I would. I cannot do that to rapist. So give me the answers now before I chop off your balls too."

He gave the locations quickly and she was writing them down.

"That was not so hard. Was it? You had to go through so much pain just because you are so stubborn. You know what? If you had given Issa the answers a long time ago then you could have been left alive and maybe be my boyfriend but you and your stupid stubbornness had another plan. Honestly I could just shoot you in the head and die but I want to have fun with you. Just as she promised either you tell the answers immediately and we will grant you a quick death or give us trouble and we will grant you a slow and painful death. You choose the second so u will gladly grab you what you wanted."

"No. Please kill me right now."

"What makes you think that I will do as you say."

She said those word while chopping off his right ear and he screamed. She took antiseptic and applied on it.
Gosh that is so painful.

"Am sorry okay. Just kill me."

"Am sorry too but I cannot let you die so quickly."

She pulled out his right eyeball and she started laughing.

"Do you know how you look like? Am sure you would like to look at yourself."

She put a mirror in front of him and made him look at himself.
He started wailing again after seeing how he looks like.

"Gosh. You are so annoying. Lia and Allan even do not cry out that loud like you do."
I chuckled.

"Anyways it was nice doing business with you. We will see each other in hell but you should started going now cause the devil is waiting for you and as for me am not coming there any time soon."
With that she shot him at the heart and forehead.

I looked at her and shook my head.

"What?" She asked.

"If I say nothing I will be lying but you have a lot of explanation missy."

"Okay. But please ask me those questions after we get our baby back."

I nodded at that and we walked out of the cell.

I do not want to send his body right now to Raphael cause that will be endangering my baby's life but as soon as I kill his wife and be near the basement where they have kept Lia I will send the precious gifts to him. I smirked at that idea. You surely messed with the wrong family just because of your greed and you will have to pay the consequences even if it will be by our loved ones lives.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 16.9K 65
[Semi Edited ] Previously Know As 'Adoration' Book One In The Russo Series "So fucking tight" he praised backing up looking at my body as he thumbs m...
370K 6.8K 50
Silence. "HUH?" He laughs aiming the gun at my head. "Does this scare you, babe," he yells with anger. My heart was beating so fast it felt like I wa...
102K 1.4K 23
𝐀𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐳 is a 22-year old women, she traveled to Seattle for a job request, leaving her 3-year old son Elian in the hands of her best...
183K 3.4K 60
Adrianna Larsen the most dangerous and feared assassin. People call her a poison cause she is like a poison which kills if you get in contact with it...