𝘋𝘈𝘕𝘊𝘐𝘕𝘎 𝘐𝘕 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘋...

By psycho_queen_xx

A story of a girl who have nothing but herself, filled with curiosity, a lil impatience, childishness and kin... More

A sudden encounter!
A bad news!
Meeting his parents!
Getting married!
A new beginning!
The unfortunate day!
Ignored!
Am I in love??
Movie night!
Confession!

The House Tour!

26 3 0
By psycho_queen_xx

Hey readers! As I said I will show Tae and Alice's house in the next part, so here we are.

First of all it's ok if you're not interested you can swipe up or wait for the upcoming chapter if I haven't uploaded.

Second of all the reason why I am doing this is because when I imagined myself writing this story there were certain things I already planned, including the house tour which would have came right after their marriage but I wrote that in a hurry because of some reasons.

The death of Alice's father wasn't planned like this either but I had to do it that way.
So I totally understand if you're not satisfied with it and I'm sorry too.

I'm also trying my best to make the characters as realistic as possible. Especially tae, because such characters do exist but in our fictional world (I mean fanfictions) the character is either negative or positive so I'm just portraying a guy who isn't negative but never had anyone to talk to so ended up being cold.

Being the son of a business man and a model mom (yes his mother WAS a model but she isn't anymore) his parents were always busy so he couldn't receive time from them so ended up like this.

He tried to date or fall in love but the gold diggers that's all he ever encountered so that's why he is like this.

Ok now enough about taehyung and the story the main thing is the HOUSE TOUR so let's gooooo.

The entrance/main view of the mansion (I mean ofcourse it's a huge mansion):

The living rooms:

The dining room:

The master bedroom (tae and Alice's bedroom):

The guest rooms (they're more but I'll show two):

The kitchen:

They backyard:

That's it guys!

I did this for a better imagination and because I planned it from the beginning yk and tbh these things help to imagine better so I wanted to do it but I totally understand if you think opposite of me and aren't in support of such things so you can avoid them in your stories or easily swipe this chapter. (I mean if you actually are irritated with such stuff then you would have already left lol)
Anyways byeeeee!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 184 18
A love romance between two boys that could never come true. Will they be able to survive ? A cold harsh road of entertainment with images to keep up...
161K 6.3K 48
It's a love and forced marriage story of an arrogant young man and a cute dreamworld mesmerised girl.He married her forcefully,... Will they fall in...
5.4K 300 14
𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗡 𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗜𝗔𝗚𝗘 ---*-----*-----*------*------*-----*---*-----*----- 𝘼𝙮𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙝 𝙈𝙚𝙝𝙧𝙖❟ A Single father who finds...
576K 29.5K 28
Well this is a story of a guy who never wanted to get married but had to as per his mother's and father insistence....a girl who wanted a prince char...