Baby Wifey || TaeKook ✔️

By Billboard_stars

Love Story of an innocent wifey and his pervert husband. Is he truly innocent or just acting for revenge?? ... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Epilogue

11.1K 438 30
By Billboard_stars

"Mumma"

"Mumma"

"Where is the little one??" Their 6-year-old beautiful daughter came running to her mother screaming and searching for her little brother who is just one month old.

After all the chaos they shifted to a new city and started living their life freshly with a new beginning. They were blessed with a beautiful baby girl who is a carbon copy of her father. 

Kim Minyoung is the adorable daughter of their parents Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungkook. She is understanding, mature, naughty, caring, bubbly, beautiful, chubby, cute, sweet, and obviously daddy's princess. She came into their life like a fairy. 

(Yeah, Tae named their daughter of Jungkook's noona name)

After 6 years of their Princess birth, they were again blessed with a baby boy!! 

Kim Zeha is the cute baby boy of TaeKook. Mama's boy .... no strike that... Noona's boy. Well, Generally during pregnancy husbands help their wives through their mood swings and bear all their tantrums that they throw but here the receiving end is their Princess Minie. 

Not in a bad way though, sweet and in a cute way. During pregnancy, Mumma Koo became more baby than Minie and started playing and behaving like a child which is very cute and adorable. Whenever his sister is near he starts kicking and moving inside Koo's womb. A sign showing how much he loves his sister and when his mother plays with his sister he is the happiest child inside the womb. 

Being an understanding kid Minie got the traits from her father always took care of her mother in her own way. Her way of helping is not troubling her mother with her needs but instead, she started troubling her father😂. He has to take her out for playing or bathing her or combing her hair (which looks damn funny) and Taehyung never complained cuz he loved taking care of his Princess as he loves his children. 

🥕🐇

When Kook was 7 months pregnant and Minie is 5 and half years. Taekook was in their bedroom where Jungkook placed his head on Taehyung's lap seeking comfort from him. 

"Hubby, I am afraid!!" Kook lets out his fear to Taehyung who was busy in some patient's file.

Tae closed his file and placed it aside. Giving his full attention to his wife. 

"What happened, love?" He asked him while caressing his hair lovingly.

"I will enter into the 8th month next week but still there are no moments from the little munchkin!!" he said sadly. 

"Don't worry, baby bun!! Your gynecologist already said that the baby is healthy and also you might have a normal delivery... Maybe the baby is lazy like you to make any moments!!" He tried to make Koo smile. 

But...... it backfired.... blame the pregnancy hormones. 

Baby Koo started crying 😭 

"I know you are now calling me lazy cuz I am not able to do any work because of this!!" he said Pointing to his big baby bump.

Tae mentally face palmed himself.... for his stupidity. He tried to console his wife whispering sweet nothings. 

But....

"Now I look like a whale 🐳 and became lazy!"

"Now you are not interested in me and also you don't love me anymore!"

"Now I want to get my figure back!"

"From tomorrow onwards I will go to the gym! And will become size zero!! Then you will feel jealous of my fan following!!"

Kookoo started speaking rubbish forgetting he is pregnant. Tae just chuckles at his antics. He slowly takes Kookoo into his embrace and starts uttering.

"Yes! You are looking like a whale and bunny Koo glares at him but you are my baby whale!! I don't care how you look either fat or thin, I just don't care, YOU ARE MINE!! You are like this because you are carrying my life inside you!! So never say that I don't love you or I am not interested in you!! You don't even know how I am controlling myself in these 5 months.... I took the number of cold showers in the middle of the night. You are looking just perfect for me!! I just love you the way you are." With that, he places a small kiss on Koo's lips. 

Kook smiles at his sweet words and now happy tears start flowing from his eyes. 

Tae just rolls his eyes looking at his wife over emotional tears. 

"Okay now just stop crying and sleep, it's very late, you must be tired!!" Tae says and places him on the bed properly, hugging from behind. 

Later at night when Minie comes inside their parent's room to complete her sleep..... She always does that.... she sleeps in her room but wakes up in her parent's room. 

She slowly climbs the bed without disturbing her parents' sleep and adjusts herself between her parents. She lifts her mumma's shirt a little up and places a small kiss on Kook's Tummy!!

"Good night, little one!!" With that, she sleeps. 

But.... the baby in her tummy moves as if saying good night to his sister. 

Little tiger only responds to his sister every night which is unknown to his Mumma and dada. His father is right. The little munchkin is damn lazy to move around in the small place available but whenever his sister places a good night kiss he replies. 

Sister's boy😂

🥕🐇

Present-day......

"Where is the little one, Mumma!" Minie asks her mom nth time cutely.

"Princess, first go and freshen up then you can play with your brother, he ain't going anywhere. See, how you look, all dirty.... playing all day with your friends in school and now you want to play with your brother like this?" Kook says. 

Minie pouts cutely showing her puppy eyes to her mom. She can fool anyone with her puppy eyes except her mom who is fully aware of her daughter's naughty side!! (Cuz baby Minie you these traits from your Mumma baby Koo. So ain't gonna have upper hand)

Minie sighs... she knows it's a waste to argue with her mom, it's better she freshens up fast and plays with her cute little one. 

🥕🐇

At night after completing his chores Jungkook comes back to his room to find a mesmerizing sight in front of him. 

His son is fast asleep in the protective arms of her big sister who is kissing his forehead to express her love. 

An adorable smile is playing on his lips looking at the sight. At the same time, his husband comes and watches the whole scene. Tae comes and places his hand on his shoulder to give him support. Taehyung knows what is his baby bun thinking about.... his noona. 

Jungkook always gets emotional looking at this duo. His daughter reminds him of his sister who is always protective of him and hides him in his protective arms from the outer world. he always misses her. 

"Don't cry, baby love!! You don't want to make your noona sad now, do you?" He asks and Koo shakes his head in no. 

"So now stop crying every time and enjoy our children's bond. Look! How happy they are together!! Minie will also always protect her little brother no matter what!! She is just like her aunt!! always protective of their siblings."  Tae slowly wraps his hands around his waist in a side hug, watching their children with a lovely smile on their faces. 

They are happy with their world. From here the life of two beautiful and innocent souls is started. 

THE END

⚫⚪⚫⚪⚫

That's all folks. If you liked this story let me know. And if you don't then…… do whatever you want to do man. 

And if you find any grammar error or any wrong sentence then don't come to me cuz I ain't no Shakespeare honey.     

And last but not least, sorry for any grammatical errors.  
Stayed healthy and happy.
Borahe 💜
Signing off 

-Team Precious🐝 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

984K 61.8K 61
[A TAEKOOK FANFICTION] Kim Taehyung's mother had chose a orphan boy named Jeon Jungkook for her son to get settled with, it was his choice to accept...
300K 12.3K 73
when jungkook loved his husband taehyung to death but his husband is not alive anymore, see a story of pure love,pain and memories. jungkook's memori...
281K 8.8K 68
Taehyung : You're worthless..I frickin' hate you! Jungkook : B-but what did I do!? Dive into the journey of two guys..their lives got entangled toget...