{Read Desc} Type Shifting Gre...

Af SightUltra

This is currently on hiatus, and also this story is utter trash ples stop reading this- You Died! You Were So... Mere

The Reincarnation And Llama
Trainers Are Stupid As H-
News Flash And Dimensional Shifts
Stuck For Now And Ruining Plans
Tracked And Protecting Them
Spying And Zoroark's Escape
Stopping Fights And Chaos
Drifting Through Dimensions
A Future Time Of My Addition
Realizing And Season Rifts
Battle Of The Shiny Stone
Skipping To A Last Stand
Being Dumb And Huge Impact
Finally Back And Peace Treaty
A Very Lazy Spy In Action
Team Galactic Is Acting Weird
The Game Breaking Mistake..
Lucas Was A What Now!?

The Other One's Perspective

1.4K 35 18
Af SightUltra

Note : the kitten u see? Not mine.

Anyways, i almost forgot to update my story until i looked at my profile and saw my story and was like "Oh s-"

So this is gonna be a rushed one!

_______________________

《Lucas's POV》

I Was On My Way To Get My 1st Gym Badge When Barry Just Challenged Me To a Battle.

No Surprise There To Be Honest.

Barry Acts Like Some Squirrel That Drank 15 Mugs Of Coffee.

I'm Concerned-

Ahem-
Anyways.

Barry Sent Out His Starly As I Lead With Shinx.

Barry Seemed Tempted To Switch But Stopped As He Realises Both His Pokemon Are Weak To Electric Types.

He Chose Piplup When I Chose Chimchar, I'm Pretty Sure He Chose Piplup Out Of Just Pure Excitement, Either That Or He Just Wanted To Have An Advantage Over Me.

He Ordered His Starly To Use Quick Attack But I Trained My Shinx ALOT On The Way To Jubilife City From Twinleaf Town and Sandgem Town.

So I Gave Commands To Shinx To Use Spark And The Attack was Successful.

His Starly Took A Good Amount Of Damage From What I Can Tell.

Barry Orders His Starly to Use Quick Attack Again As Wing Attack Wouldn't Really Do Anything.

His Starly Damages Shinx But Shinx Got The Hit And Fainted The Starly.

I Praised Shinx And He Growled In Happiness.

Barry Starts Talking about How It Was Just A Warm up To Test Me As He Sends Out Piplup, So Then The Battle Continued.

Shinx Did Look Just a Tad Bit Weaker, Probably From The Quick Attacks From The Starly.

So I Decided To Call Shinx Back In And Send Out My Own Starly To Heal Shinx And Also Do Some Damage.

He Orders His Piplup To Use Bubble.

I Order My Starly to Use Leer, I Already Healed Up Shinx So I Will Switch To Shinx After A Few More Turns.

I Order Starly to Leer Again Then Attack With Quick Attack While Barry Ordered His Piplup To Use Growl And Pound.

Starly Didn't Do Much Damage Due To The Growl And Barry Taking Notice Of This Orders His Piplup To Growl Again While Starly Quick Attacked And Leered.

The Last Second After Starly's Leer, Barry Immediately Ordered His Piplup To Use Pound And Then Bubble Which Led To Starly Fainting.

I Returned Starly and Sent Out Shinx.

Barry Healed His Piplup While I Order Shinx To Use Leer.

I Checked The Time And It Appears We Have Been Battling For 6 Minutes Somehow-

Anyways, I Order Shinx To Use Charge As Barry Used His Pound And Bubble Combo But Shinx Took The Hit Like A Boulder.

With Piplup's Defense Alot Lower And The Charge I Used For Shinx To Higher His Electric Type Damage And Also With Chances Of A Stab Or Critical, I Can Just Go For Spark.

I Then Order Shinx to Use spark While Barry Ordered his Piplup To Use The Pound-Bubble Combo.

A huge Smoke Cloud Appears From The Impact Of Both Attacks With Watery Mist And Electrical Surges Going Through It.

I Was About To Send Starly Out To Blow It Away But I Forgot She Fainted-

So Now We Just Wait.

Me And Barry Stared At The Smoke-Mist-Electrical-Surge Cloud Thing As We Hear A Thud.

Slowly The Cloud Starts To Disperse As The One, The Only, SHINX Appeared From The Cloud As Piplup Is Seen On The Ground Fainted.

I Look At Shinx and Praise Him For Doing A Good job While Also Giving Some To Starly For Even At least Holding On And Helping By Reducing Stats.

Oh and Also For Reducing Health Too, But Barry Healed His Piplup So- It's Kinda Like When You Work So Hard On Something And Someone Pushes The Reset Button.

(A/N : I'm Sure At least Some If Not Most Of You Can Relate)

.

.

.

.

.

.

After Awhile I Healed Up My Pokemon And Headed To Oreburgh City, I Challenged Some People Along The Way But They Were A Piece Of Cake!

I Walked Proudly While Exiting This Cave And Someone Just- I Have No Idea But The Second It Was Over I Was Near The Gym And Saw The Kid Walk Away From Me As I Look Towards The Gym Doors And Saw Barry Just Staring At The Door.

I Walked To Him And Asked What He Was Doing.

"Well! The Oreburgh Gym Leader Isn't Here Right Now And Appears To Be In Oreburgh Mine right now!"

He responded really quickly.

He Pointed Towards The Oreburgh Mine And I Rushed To It and Entered.

I Caught About 7 Pokemon, They Were All Onixes, And I Turned To Corner To See A Red Headed Guy.. Just... Staring At The Wall-

I Was Concerned If He Was Gonna Smash His Head Into The Wall So I Was About To Ask him is He Was Ok Until He Just Turned Around, Smashed A Rock, Looked at Me, Said Something, And Left.

It Was.. Weird.

"I- This Feels Familiar.. For Some Reason.."

I Started Feeling Weird.. I Feel Like I Did This Before.

I Feel Like I Already Did All I Already Did And Wanted To Do..

.
.
.

So I Shook Of That Weird Feeling And Went Towards The Gym!

"That was Weird, I Should Probably Stop Thinking About And Like A Weirdo"

I Look Up Towards The Gym As I Slowly Enter And I See.. Trainers.

Are they Here To Challenge The Gym Leader Here Aswell? Why Aren't They Moving Though?

One Of Them Glared At Me Weirdly, So I Looked Away And Took The Stairs Up To The Gym Leader Which I Somehow Guessed was The Weird Guy In The Mine.

I Already Knew That Gym Leaders Only Use A Typing Of Their Speciality, Well Most Of them Do.

So I Knew The Moment I... Entered And Read The Sign-

It Was A Rock Type Gym, So I Had To Seriously Train Up The Team!

I Looked At The Gym Leader And He Looked At me..

...And We Started the Battle.

I Led With My Starly Which Is Now actually A Staravia, And Used Wing Attack.

I Didn't Really Have Anything Else Against These Rock Types and My Whole Team Is Weak To It.

After A Lot Of Difficulty Staravia Managed To Defeat The Geodude While My Now Evolved Shinx Which Now A Luxio Bitten The Crap Out Of The Onix While Staravia Had Sacrificed Herself To get ALOT of Leers Onto The Onix.

Luxio Finished The Onix Off But The Problem on This Problem Appeared, His Cranidos.

It 2 Hit KOed My Luxio With A High Role And Critical Hit Headbutt And A Take Down High Role Critical Hit Even When Luxio Had Full Health, I'm Scared of The Critical Hits Now.

It Used Focus Energy Before Each Those Moves And Got The +1 (Or Was It Something else-) Of Critical Hit Chance, Headbutt Made My Luxio Flinch aswell.

Luxio Has Fainted And I Can't Do Anything About It.

And The Extremely Weakened Staravia Isn't In A State Of Fighting Right Now.

So..
I Looked At My Third Pokeball..
And Sent Out-

"Monferno! You're Our Last Hope! I Choose You!"

.
.
.
.

"A Fire Type Is Your Last Hope?"

Roark Sighed

"Well, Good Job Trying Atleast, You Managed To Beat 2 Of My Pokemon"

...
"I- Thanks?"

Ahem-

I Ordered Monferno To Use Mach Punch With Did ALOT Of Damage And Roark's Cranidos Hits Back With A Headbutt But It Did Less Damage.

I Then Ordered Monferno To Use another Mach Punch Which After Impact Seemed To Have Did Damage, Like Damage Damage, To the Cranidos As It Actually Started To Slow Down By Alot.

It Used Focus Energy And Rushed At Monferno With The Headbutt And I Ordered Monferno To Use Mach Punch One Last Time And...

I Won!

"..."
"How! How Could I Lose To Someone With No Badges At All!"

"..."
"Bro! You're The FIRST Gym Leader, It's Like Technically Your Job To Lose To Someone With No Badges-"

"Fine! I'll... Think About Ways To Defeat Trainers With No Badges.. But, Here! Have Your First Gym Badge!"

"Umm.. Thanks!"

.

.

.

.

.

After All That I Decided I should Probably Train Up The Team And Catch More Pokemon That Can Help The Team Aswell! Right Now, Besides Monferno, We Need Something That Can Deal With rock types, and also ground, and Dragon... But The Ground And Dragon Won't Be A Worry Cause Monferno Can One Day Learn Ice Punch!

Anyways..
I'll Head Of To Jubilife As It Seems I Have To Go Up From Jubilife To Head To Eterna City.

2nd Gym Leader... Here I Come!

.

.

.

.

.

《Back To Your POV》

So I Woke Up.. And... Umm... We Are In Eterna City!

___________________

Done!
Next Chapter Is Probably Coming Out After 2-3 Days Aswell!

Thanks For Reading!

Also I Think This Is what people Call Filler Since I'm technically filling you guys in with What Happened?

I don't know but I think i made a filler.

Anyways,
Stay Safe!

If there are any mistakes, feel free to comment about it!

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

1.3K 45 3
In the year 2081, every studio and industry came together to create a game of every franchise to appease the most people imaginable. They called it W...
91.2K 3.4K 121
I was walking back home one night from work, when I unexpectedly got caught in the crossfire of a bank robbery - which results in my death. As life s...
1.3K 53 48
Returning to the Orre Region, 5 years after the events in Pokémon Colosseum, Cipher's back. Back to once again to plan on ruling the world. This time...
48.3K 865 34
Basically, a typical betrayal story...without a betrayal, so to speak. Basically, Ash's pals think it is time to try something new. His Kalos league...