.:No love:.

By xXKendraXx

What would you do if no one loved you? That's what it's like for Lucy Black. When she tried to kill herself a... More

.:No love:.
.:No love:. 3
,:No Love:. 4
.:No Love:. 5
.:No Love:. 6
No love ch.7
Authors note:.
.: No Love:. 8
cry

.:No love:. 2

518 16 11
By xXKendraXx

‘Even through the darkest days,

This fire burns always. This fire

Burns always’

 I turned off my alarm as it started to go off. I checked the time. 5:30 a.m. Perfect. I quickly got out of bed and crept downstairs, into the kitchen. I got out a box of cereal and poured myself a bowl.

 The reason I was up at 5:30 was because my so called ‘parents’ were still asleep at that time. I hated my parents so much, and I knew that they hated me as well. Ever since that day when I was twelve years old.

 But, that was 5 and half years ago. Back then I didn’t want to be a part of this world, and I still don’t. But I know that god put me on this earth for a purpose, and I was going to live to see what that purpose was.

 I sat at the dining room table and thought about the dream I had just had. That had happened 5 years ago, and I still dreamed about it. But my favourite part of the dream was Jeremy. I smiled as I thought about him and how he changed.

 Jeremy used to be so nice and caring, and he even saved my life. After that, I would talk to him and we were friends. But it all stopped one day when he told me he didn’t like me.

 He said that he had to choose his friends or me, and he chose them. I still loved him a lot, but I know that he hates me.

 I sighed and continued eating my cereal. I sat in perfect silence until I heard thumping coming from upstairs, and then footsteps. One of my parents was up. I groaned as I prepared for a day of torture.

 My mother burst into the kitchen and didn’t seem to notice my presence. That is, until she turned toward me. “What the hell are you doing up?” she asked me. I shrugged. “I have school” I told her.

 She snarled something that I couldn’t hear, but I knew it was probably an insult.

 After I finished my cereal, I ran upstairs and got a quick shower before getting ready for school. I paused to look in the mirror. My one long and wavy black hair was now shoulder length with blonde bangs, and I now wore make-up. I mean, heavy eye-liner and all black.

 But you couldn’t really blame me. I mean, after all, I had abusive parents, no friends, and hated life. I slung my backpack over my shoulder. It was 8:10 in the morning. It took me a long time to get ready.

 I then had to run to the bus stop to catch the bus. As I got on, I searched for a place to sit. Luckily, there was an empty seat in the middle. I didn’t even notice who was sitting behind me until I heard them speak.

 “Look at the emo fag” I heard Izzy Anderson’s voice taunt behind me. “Why don’t you try to kill yourself again?” she asked me before snickering to her friends.

 Izzy Anderson was one of the people that Jeremy chose over me, and was his current girlfriend. I then peaked into the window and looked at the seat behind me. Sure enough, Jeremy was sitting behind me as well, laughing with Izzy.

 I ignored the pain in my stomach as I thought about him and waited to arrive at school.

 As the bus kept driving, I thought I felt eyes on me. When I turned around, I noticed Jeremy staring at me. He looked away when I turned around.

 I ignored it. When the bus finally arrived, I began walking down the aisle. Of course, some jerk shoved his foot out in front of me, sending me flying forwards. I could hear laughter come from everywhere.

 “Klutzy bitch, watch where you’re going” I could hear Izzy snicker. I quickly picked myself up and ran off of the bus. I could still hear Izzy’s snicker in my mind. God, I wanted to kill her. 

 Jeremy’s point of view:

 I stared at her as she sat in front of me. Lucy Black, the girl who used to be my best friend. This was the girl that I saved from death years ago. This was the girl who I once had a crush on.

 I really liked Lucy. We were really good friends at one point, but that all changed when Izzy told me that Lucy talked about me behind my back.

 Izzy told me that Lucy hated me and that she didn’t want anything to do with me. So no wonder I chose Izzy over Lucy. Lucy was an ungrateful little emo bitch.

 She didn’t even say thank you when I saved her. She only said it to my dad. Anyway, as I stared at her while she sat in front of me, I noticed how much she changed.

 Her once pretty eyes were now empty dark holes that seemed to see through anything. Her long black hair was now shoulder length, and had blonde in it. She was also at least 5 inches taller, making her 5’8. I was 6’2.

 She seemed to notice me looking at her, so she turned around. I snapped my attention over to Izzy to get Lucy out of my head. When the bus stopped, some dude tripped Lucy and she fell.

 “Klutzy bitch, watch where you’re going!” Izzy said snickering to her. I could see the look of hate on Lucy’s face. She then made her way off of the bus.

 I didn’t feel sorry for her. Lucy broke my heart, and she didn’t care. In fact, why did I have to save her? She was suicidal anyway; she will probably kill herself before the year was out anyway.

 *Second period*

 I took my usual seat in the front of the classroom beside Izzy. I noticed Lucy making her way into the room, heading for the back seat in the left corner. Yeah, I had her seat memorized.

 The teacher then walked in, and she had labs in her hands. Wonderful, labs usually meant partners, and we usually got top choose partners. I looked at Izzy who had the same expression I had on.

 “Ok class, these are lab reports that are due at the end of the year. Now, I know I usually let you choose partners, but this time I’m choosing.

 Fuck. That meant that anyone could get Lucy.

 “Let’s see, Izzy and Daniel, Kendra and Megan, Deidre and Jacob, Lucy and Jeremy...”

 I didn’t listen to the teacher after I heard that I was Lucy’s partner. I glanced back at her. Her expression read that she was upset and... Scared?

 I groaned as everyone started moving around to get with their partners. Lucy wasn’t moving, so I headed back to her table.

 “Hi” I mumbled. She didn’t say anything. She just sat there looking dead. As the teacher passed the labs out, I took a seat next to Lucy. She immediately scooted further away from me. Whatever.

 I ignored her as I began to write. “Hi” she then whispered back. I looked at her. She was staring me straight in the eye. I could see tears forming, but she blinked them back.

 Okay then, whatever that was about. “How’s life?” she then asked me. I didn’t even look up. “Fine” I answered her. I heard her sigh softly. “Sorry for trying to talk to my old friend” she muttered.

 I scoffed. “You were never my friend, you were a fake Lucy. Izzy told me everything” I said to her. She didn’t say anything after that. Ha, I knew she talked about me behind my back.

 “You believed her” she whispered. “You chose her”.

 “I’m obviously not going to choose the emo fag” I then said to her. She flinched.

“If you’re only going to be a prick then don’t speak” she then snapped sharply. “I don’t need any crap from your sorry ass”.

 I stared at her. She ignored me completely and went back to writing her lab. Whatever.

 We sat in silence for the next twenty minutes before she spoke again. “You didn’t have to save me from drowning” she said to me. “I know I didn’t have to” I said to her. “But I did. It was a mistake” I said bitterly.

 “I know, you’re just another jerk who wants me dead. I don’t blame you, though. I want myself dead” she said.

 “Then why don’t you do a favour for everyone and kill yourself?” I asked her. I then saw something I didn’t expect. I saw a tear fall from her dark eye.

 “Don’t worry, I won’t be here tomorrow” she then said quietly. We didn’t speak for the rest of the day.

*lunch time, Lucy’s point of view*

 Izzy. I should’ve known she was the one who ruined my and Jeremy’s friendship. I still couldn’t get over the fact that Jeremy wanted me dead. And what I said to him was true. I wasn’t going to be here tomorrow. I was going to do everyone I hated a favour.

 I just hoped they would all be happy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

847 129 23
In a world full of people with unnatural powers, its a battle with the demons inside her head. With 12 failed suicide attempts, Devine begins to wond...
17.1K 954 31
What will you do when something which is your is not yours anymore? One forgotten promise.. One who remember. One who forget. Heart Break. Betrayal. ...
3.7K 121 8
15 year old Violet has been dealing with severe mental disorders her whole life, and one day, she decides she's had enough. She climbs out onto the t...
Mental By summer

Teen Fiction

1K 74 38
Eden just came back from a mental institute and everyone treats her like shit. Life isn't getting better either because her sister makes her want to...