๐™ผ๐šข ๐™ป๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ

By iluvvkentrell

"๐™ฝ๐š˜ ๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š— ๐š๐š˜ ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š๐š˜ ๐š–๐šข ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ". * DISCONTINUED * More

psa/face claims.
one.
two.
three.
not an update.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight

four.

5.2K 110 75
By iluvvkentrell

OMNISCIENT

March 25th
Friday

"And secret secret both gotta keep it honest honest that's just a game we know we both can play." Kayla sung "for tonight" by Giveon.

"FOR TONIGHT IM YOURSSSS SO DENY THE TRUTH." She sung loudly as she did her makeup. She wasn't going anywhere she just liked to do her makeup when ever she was bored.

The music still played as she continued to do her makeup. Once she finished she decided to do her hair. As she got done getting herself together her phone rung.

"Hello." She said as she put the phone to her ear. "Come open the door." Jay said through the phone. "What? Your at my house?" She got up looking out her window and seeing his car.

"Yes Nigga come open the door." He said kind of yelling making Kayla frown. "Alright." She hung up the phone going downstairs.

She opened the door and when she saw him he looked drained his eyes were red and he also had bags under his eyes making him look tired and he smelled like weed.

"Omg Jaylen are you okay?" She asked as she let him in and leading him to her room. "Yeah Im straight." He plopped down on her bed.

"You don't look okay." She sits at the end of the bed. "Mann Na'kayla I'm good." He said getting irritated.

They sat in silence until she heard him sniffing she looked at him and his eyes were watering. "Are you crying?" Kayla came closer to him. "Bruh what? No I ain't crying nigga damn." He put his phone down.

"Jaylen you can talk to me if something is going on." She frown putting her hand on his shoulder. "Man bro leave me alone ion even know why the fuck I came over here." He rushed off of the bed putting his shoes on.

"Jay I'm just tryna help you." She followed behind him as he walked downstairs. He ignored her and slammed the front door in her face as he left.

She scratched the back of her head confused as to why he was so mad for no reason. She went back to her room and walking to her bed grabbing her phone so she can text him.

Jaylen❤️

Jay why are you being mean? 😢

Whats wrong?

Ain't nobody being mean to yo cry baby ass.

And ain't shit wrong with me.

Okay Jaylen...

He left her on read and she turned her phone off and sat up against her head bored and decided to just watch tv all day.

              _______________________

Jaylen groaned as he was getting head from one of his many hoes Ashly. He pushed her head further down as she sucked him. After a while he finally nutted in her mouth and on her face.

"Shit you can go now." He said pulling his pants back up. "What we not fucking?" She whined.

"Bitch hell nah I been told you ion wanna fuck you." He walked her to the door once she got dressed. "Jaylen you never wanna fuck." She huffed.

"You only give good head that's all last time we fucked yo shit was trash." He was being honest with her. "Boy bye could never." She walked out of his apartment.

He walked to his living room and sat down. He rolled up a blunt and lit it. He hit it and blew out the smoke coughing a little. "Shit." He said to himself as he coughed.

Today was a sad day for Jaylen because it was his parents 8th year anniversary of them being dead. They both died when he was ten in a car accident while they were coming to pick him up from school.

His parents didn't have the best relationship they were always toxic and they stayed arguing. And they just so happened to be arguing while in the car. His dad got distracted from the road and they were in a head on collision they both died instantly.

After he found out his parents were gone he moved in with his grandmother but he was never the same he didn't talk to anyone until six months later.

The years have been hard for him he smoked all day drunk lean all day everyday until he passes out. The only people who know is Tre and Kayden.

But they don't know about him drinking lean they know he smokes but that's all they know from time to time they try to help him get help but he doesn't want it.

Jaylen dosed off to sleep on his couch and it was only 3pm.

_________________________

Hours later they were all over at Jaylens place chillin and talking Kayla didn't want to go but Chy and Brook begged her. Kayla and Jay didn't say anything to each other.

"What wrong with you?" Chyna asked Kayla as she was on her phone. "Nothing Jay was just being mean to me today." She looked at Jay.

"Girl fuck him." She said making Kayla laugh . Jay looked over at Kayla he kind of felt bad about the way he treated her earlier.

"Kayla come here." He said as he got up and walked upstairs. She looked at him confused. "Girl go." Brook laughed. She got up and followed him upstairs to his room.

"What?" She said with an attitude as he closed the door behind him. "Relax nigga damn." Jay sat down next to her on the bed. "My bad for the way I acted earlier I just realized that you was just tryna help." He pulled her on his lap .

"It's okay i understand you weren't in the mood." She wrapped her arms around his neck. He wrapped his hands around her waist and started to kiss her neck.

She grind on his lap and she could feel him getting hard through his pants. He got up carrying her and laid her on her back in his bed.

He hovered over her and he smashed his lips onto hers she kissed him back and they had a heated make out session. He kissed her down her stomach until he got to the rim of her jeans.

He looked up at her for a minute and she nodded her head. He pulled her pants and panties off. Then he kissed her thighs and licked her area then started to suck her clit.

He opened her legs wider as he ate her out. She pushed her body closer to his face. He put two fingers in her and moved them in and out of her. "Ahh Jaylennnn." She moaned and put her hand on his head.

Jay continued to eat her out as he fingered her. "Jay I'm bout to cum." She said as her breathing got heavier. "Hold that shit." She told her as he put another finger in.

"Uhh I can't hold it anymore." She released all over his face and fingers. He lifted his head up licking his lips. He hovered back over her and put his fingers in her mouth making her taste herself.

"You taste so good." He said as he kissed her cheek and she just nodded her head. He pulled his pants down with his underwear.

Her eyes widened when she seen how big his dick was. "What?" He smirked. " Nothing." She smiled a little. He aligned himself in the middle of her pussy.

"You sure you wanna do this?" He asked making sure she was ok. "Yes Jayden." She wrapped her legs around his waist ass he tapped his dick on her.

He slide inside and then she winced. "You good?" He pulled out. "Yeah I'm a virgin." She turned her head. "It's okay imma go slow." She looked back at him.

He slide back inside of her and she closed her eyes as he went further. She got used to his size and relaxed.

He started giving her slow strokes as he had his  hand on her neck. She clenched around his dick making him groan in her ear. Then he started going faster.

She put her hand on his stomach trying to pushed him away but he just smacked her and away. "Move yo and take it." He gripped her waist.

The room was filled with her moans and his groans and you could hear was their skin colliding together. "I'm bout to cum." She said and he started to slam in and out of her fast stroking her.

She came all over his dick and he felt himself start to twitch so he quickly pulled out and nutted on her stomach. He turned her over on her stomach so he could give her back shots.

"Arch yo shit." She did as told and as soon as he slammed into her she broke her arch. He put both of his hands on her waist thrusting  in and out of her.

"Throw that ass back." She grabbed her neck pulling her head back. She started to throw it back on him and he smacked her butt. "Oww jaylen." She whined.

Jaylen pulled out and nutted on her butt after she came two times on him. Kayla rolled on her side as jay walked to the bathroom to get a warm rag. He came back out and whipped her clean.

He laid behind her wrapping his hands around her waist and she moved closer to him. She heard him snoring and got on her phone. She texted Chy and Brook that she was staying the night. After a couple of minutes she finally went to sleep.

            ________________________

That was my first sex scene how did I do? Tbh I don't think it was that good. And I think this chapter was a little boring.

Thoughts?

Poor Jaylen.

Don't forget to vote.

Bye until next time.💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

661K 30.1K 43
๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ค ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด
323K 9.5K 55
ส™แด‡sแด› า“ส€ษชแด‡ษดแด…s แด€ส€แด‡ สŸแดแด แด‡ส€s, แด„แด€ษด'แด› sแด‡แด‡แด แด›แด แด…ส€แด€แดก แด›สœแด‡ สŸษชษดแด‡s ส™แด‡แด›แดกแด‡แด‡ษด แด‡แด€แด„สœ แดแด›สœแด‡ส€ - แด‹แด‡สœสŸแด€ษดษช
10K 532 17
โ๐—œ ๐—ช๐—”๐—ฆ ๐–ฎ๐–ด๐–ณ ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜ ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐–ฑ๐–ฎ๐– ๐–ฃ, ๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—™๐—˜ ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ง ๐—ข๐—™ ๐–ข๐–ฎ๐–ญ๐–ณ๐–ฑ๐–ฎ๐–ซ.โž ๐—ฆ๐—ง๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ง๐—˜๐—— | ๐Ÿฐ/๐Ÿณ ๐—ฃ๐—จ๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—˜๐—— | ๐Ÿฐ/๐Ÿต ๐—™๐—œ๐—ก๐—œ๐—ฆ...
556K 18.7K 39
"๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง. ๐›๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ...