IT'S SAKURA'S INSTAGRAM

By Blackkk_Panda

Follow Sakura on her Instagram and her drama friends! How will they find out whether Sasuke and Sakura are in... More

Post 1
Post 2
Tagged 1
Post 3
Post 4
Post 5
Tagged 2
Tagged 3
Private Message🌸🍅
Tagged 4
♤Group Chat♤
Tagged 5
Post 6
Post 7
Tagged 6
🌸😶🍅
Tagged 7
Post 8
Private Message🍅🌸

Private Message🍅🍡

1.3K 31 8
By Blackkk_Panda

Itachi:

Sasuke: What the hell?

Itachi: I caught something interesting😶😏

Sasuke: I don't care. Let it fly away. I'm busy.

Itachi: It's not an animal. It's a person. 2 exactly

Sasuke: So

Tachi: *Sigh*
(Sent picture)

Sasuke: Stop fucking taking pictures of us! Especially when she's naked!!

Itachi: She's covered there, except for your ass😏

Sasuke: ITACHI!! I'm fucking serious. Stop taking pictures of her

Itachi: My baby brother is shouting at me😢😭😭 you're mean!

Sasuke: Tsk! Delete all the photos you've taken. Wait, send them to me I wanna see what pictures you've taken.

Itachi: 🙄Stupid brother. He doesn't even care about his poor big brother who changed his diapers😭😭

Sasuke: Itachi, just send it.

Itachi: Sure😏😬

Itachi: Didn't know you like it rough in our vacation, eh~😏 Your little carrot isn't baby carrot anymore, no?~

Sasuke: I'll report this to mother

Itachi: What?! No, mom's gonna kill me!

Sasuke: Well, serves you right.

Itachi: Otōtō, I've deleted them all. You know how to hack a phone, do it on mine.

Itachi: Otōtō?

Itachi: Sasuke?

♡♡♡♡

Private Message

Amor🌸❤

Sasuke: Love?

Sakura: Hello, Sasuke kun^^

Sasuke: Are you busy?

Sakura: Yes, I still have loads of paper work🥺😭

Sasuke: Hn. Sorry to bother you. Can you do me a favor really quickly?

Sakura: Uhm, sure. What is it?

Sasuke: Can you block Itachi's number

Sakura: Uhm, ok? Did something happen? You're making me worry

Sasuke: Yes, but I can handle it. I'll tell you later when we reach home. Ok?

Sakura: Oh, uhm ok...

Sakura: I gotta go. Tsunade-sama called for me

Sasuke: Hn. Be safe. Bye amor.

Sakura: Bye🥰🥰 I love you^^

Sasuke: ❤❤

◇◇◇◇

Private Message

Aniki

Itachi: Otōtō?

Itachi: Sasuke?

Sasuke: This is the last time Sakura and I sleep at the manor.

Itachi: What?! No, mom's gonna kill me! TWICE

Sasuke: Well, serves you right. Twice. And I warn you. NEVER take photos of her. I'm serious Aniki. I told Sakura to block your number so stop anything to pester her into talking to me or whatever.

Itachi: Ok, ok! Gomen! Hack on my phone I've deleted all of them, I swear!

Itachi: Sasuke?

Itachi: You still there?

Itachi: Looks like I also need to find a shelter😭😭

Sasuke:You deserve it.

Itachi: I'm sorry! I'll apologize personally to you and Sakura

Sasuke: No. Don't you even dare come near her.

Itachi: Otōtō, you're overreacting.

Sasuke: Overreacting?! What if someone else saw those pictures? I don't fucking care if I lost my dignity, but don't you fucking come to Sakura! And you said it yourself, I CAN hack. But I'm not the only one who knows how to hack. Some people are BETTER than me in hacking, Itachi!

Itachi: No one saw those pictures except me, I swear!

Sasuke: You didn't think your friends wouldn't do the same thing you did like how you exposed us?! Especially Sasori and Hidan?! You know well they like her! You freaking scan on my phone! You fucking EXPOSED MY FIANCE!!

Sasuke: If I do the same to Izumi, would you like it?!

Itachi: Ok, I'm wrong, I'm sorry! And you're right, I don't want it to happen to Izumi.

Sasuke: No. If you're sorry you wouldn't do that in the first place. If you're guilty, you should have doubted what you were doing at that very exact moment.

Sasuke: Aniki, if my fiance felt bad or cried, even one fucking tear when I tell her this... I'm done talking to you.

Itachi: Otōtō... you're engaged? Well, that's news 😯

Sasuke: Aniki, I'm about to AND focus!

Itachi: Oh, sorry! Well, give me a chance. I can't bear seeing you won't talk to me for days, weeks, months, worst... years. And I dreamed of standing by your side, looking at you, while you wait for your bride to walk the aisle. So please, give me chance.

Sasuke: Tsk! Hn.

Itachi: ^^

Sasuke: Don't celebrate too early.

Itachi: Oh, of course... So, are you going home?

Sasuke: Hn. I'll take Sakura to a resort.

Itachi: Of course^^ Be safe😘
Seen

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.9K 996 25
Sasuke doesn't have a strong father/daughter relationship with Sarada and also his marriage isn't going very well. What will he do to save his family...
199K 6.5K 19
Summary Sasuke and Hinata two people who have never talked or interacted before, stare at two children who have both their blood in them. Neither o...
4.7K 95 6
What if Inpu actually became evil and wasn't just pretending? Inpu had gained Momiji, Set, Drannus, Rose and Brandeens trust. He also fought the Sedu...
1.1K 75 13
𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙧 𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙? #𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒎𝒓𝒐𝒂𝒅𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒑 basically just a get to know me kind of book y'know.